Meeting Moosa Pt. 02

Story Info
Pt 2 of Alyssa's journey into the sissy life.
1k words
4.27
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Moosa: Falling for my Strong Muslim Daddy Part Two.

When Moosa first messaged, Chris happened to be on a day off. This meant Alyssa was the true resident of the house, and she was on the couch watching cartoons in a pink tank top and panties. It started with a simple "Hey Alyssa" along with liking numerous of her tumblr posts. Not just any posts however, they were very deliberate likes as to send a message. The only posts he touched were some of the recent ones she reblogged like the one saying refugees were hot and deserved European pussy, or the ones featuring girls having a tattoo of the Islamic crescent moon and star tattooed onto them.

She replied, "hey" with a wink and a pink heart emoji and quickly went to his blog. It was somewhat like hers, but also very different. It featured a lot of similar posts about muslim men and white women/ sissies, but notably absent were all her girly nonsense about dressing up or sucking cock. This was a mans profile... a MUSLIM mans profile.

Before she could process the idea of actually making this new fetish a little more real he sent a new message. "How old are you Alyssa?", he wrote. She quickly responded with a, "19". Almost immediately he responds, "19 SIR, or 19 DADDY. Sissies show men respect" "Yes... Daddy", she felt a rush down to her clitty when she hit send.

As they kept talking she flipped onto her stomach and without really planning started humping the pillow on the couch with her. Even the nonsexual comments were so erotic to her. His name was, well Moosa from Saudi Arabia, he was 25 and he liked dominating women and sissies.

He knew exactly what to say to her and when to say it to get her horny and before she knew it she was humping her pillow at lightning speed. She finally lost it immediately after reading him say, "you're going to be my little whore for my strong Muslim cock" She felt herself about to orgasm when she saw a photo sent to the chat. His dark brown skin filled the frame, and in the center held lush black pubic hair covering his pubic area and balls, surrounding his veiny big cock. As she scoured the picture she could tell that even being double the size of her at her best, he wasn't even fully hard. She hadn't really thought about cock preference a whole lot, but once she saw the foreskin enveloping the tip of his member she knew she'd literally never see a more exciting picture in her life. All these emotions flooded in within the span of a fraction of a second, and she found herself throwing out a high pitch moan into the air and a forceful pump of ejaculate shot out onto the pillow, straight through her panties.

Alyssa flustered and mixed with so many hormones and emotions texted him saying, "omg you just made me cum with that picture" Thirty seconds pass. The flow of dopamine has started to fade and now Chris starts to reappear discovering what he's done. He's sexting with a man and now he's feeling a massive wet pool of cum connecting his stomach and soaked panties to the bow ruined pillow. At that moment, Moosa responds, "show me your mess sissy"

Chris felt such a shame and embarrassment at the thought of it, but simultaneously the humiliation just brought Alyssa back out a bit. Alyssa gets on her knees slightly still above the pillow and snaps a photo. Upon seeing it Moosa sends her a message reading, "I own you now, little white sissy, and now you'll need my permission to cum."

"Yes daddy", she obediently responds. Alyssa was losing the rush but still was reveling in the fact that she just came to a cock pic and is now lying still with her stomach covered in cum.

From then on, she would message him the moment she got even a little horny. He would usually respond and she'd shower him with comments of worship and adoration. She'd beg for his cock and beg for pictures from him. He'd always give them on the condition she sends him some first. She felt so dirty taking pictures of her ass in lace, or her flat chest in a b cup bra. He somehow knew everything she needed to hear without asking. He'd make her feel special and beautiful when she needed it. Like an actual feminine woman, Alyssa would blush heavily at his comments. Yet without knowing he'd degrade her and humiliate her just when it would turn her on the most, making her blush still.

Alyssa took a big step for her a few months into their relationship on tumblr. "Daddy?", she typed. "I want to give you something" She eagerly awaited his response when she saw it on her phone, "what is it my Alyssa"

She took a deep breath. Her heart was racing, and she almost decided to just send him another photo instead of her true intentions.

She decided to go through and ignored the fluttering in her stomach. She typed in her phone number and hit send with a subsequent message reading, "I want to show you I'm serious and that I want to have a relationship with you.

There was a minute long gap in messages when she got a phone call startling her. She answered and did her best to sound as feminine as possible. She'd gotten damn good at it too as she would often practice by herself. It was also convenient she never had a very deep voice to begin with.

"Daddy?", she answered, praying it wasn't a co-worker with a new number. She heard a deep voice speaking near fluent English with a slight english arab accent, "Hello Alyssa, You sound as sexy as you look"

Once again he makes her blush as she knew things were about to get a lot more serious than she was thinking...

Alyssa's story will continue in part three.