Meeting Ms. Write - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike broke off the kiss and took a breast into his mouth. Sarah was thrashing her head side to side and groaning continuously and she immediately launched into another orgasm. The room was filled by the sounds of their bodies slapping together and the squelching sound of Sarah's sodden pussy being pounded by Mike's cock. Mike continued to fuck Sarah with hard aggressive strokes. Mike could feel his balls swelling and knew he was well on his way to a massive orgasm.

Sarah had lost track of the number of orgasms she had and now it seemed like they had all joined together into one never ending orgasm. She had never experienced anything like this. She then heard Mike call out to her "Oh Sarah I am going to come."

"Oh god Mike please come inside me. I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

Mike couldn't hold out any longer and buried himself as deep as he could into Sarah and yelled out "Fuck!" as his cock erupted into Sarah with blast after blast of come.

Sarah feeling her inner walls being splashed with cum was set off to an even more powerful orgasm screaming "Mike!" into the room. Mike felt his cock start to deflate inside Sarah and noticed she was quiet. He looked up and saw she had passed out. He then got up and removed the restraints from her wrists and ankles and turned her onto her side. He kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom to fill the large jetted tub with water.

As the tub filled he went back to Sarah and she had a smile on her face in her sleep. Mike crawled behind her and hugged her to his body. Figuring enough time had passed to fill the tub Mike picked up her limp body and carried her into the bathroom and stepped into the tub. Mike sat back into the tub with Sarah leaning back against him. He slowly started to use a wash cloth to rinse the sweat from Sarah's exhausted body eliciting the occasional moan.

After about 5 minutes Mike turned on the jets in the tub and relaxed himself. Slowly Sarah started to wake back up and was disoriented until Mike hugged her to him and whispered in her ear

"Welcome back beautiful".

"What happened?"

"You passed out right after I came inside you."

"My god Mike. That was the most incredible experience of my life."

"It was pretty high up there for me as well."

"I have never come so much and so many times before. It was like I couldn't stop."

"You are incredible Sarah."

"You have absolutely ruined me for any other man you know."

"I am only getting started Sarah. It's only been two days and we are here for another 5 days."

"Fucking hell! I won't be able to bloody walk if you keep this up."

"Then I will carry you. I do have one suggestion though."

"What's that?"

"Why don't you check out of your hotel and stay here with me the rest of the week."

"I would love that."

With that they both settled into a nice long soak and both feeling relaxed ordered a late breakfast from room service and settled in for a nap since they had both been up so early and were physically exhausted. Sara had never felt so secure than she felt sleeping wrapped in Mike's arms.

Chapter 7 - Mike meets with the publishers

They were awoke to the sound of Sarah's cell phone ringing. They were both a bit disoriented and had no idea what time it was. Sarah grabbed her phone and said "Jesus it is noon!" Mike smiled and said "Well, we were both pretty tired." Sarah smiled and said "Yes, but I was supposed to call Diane this morning." With that she answered the phone.

"Hi Diane. I am sorry I didn't call earlier." Diane laughed and said "I take it that your dinner went very well then since I have left several messages at your hotel?" Sarah wasn't sure if Diane was mad and stammered "Well, uhh, about that. I never made it back to my hotel last night."

"Oh my, so I take things went very well then?"

"Amazing."

"Good for you!! I hate to rain on the parade but did you discuss the royalty issue with Mike?"

"Yes, I did. He said he would sign anything you wanted him to waiving any claims on my work."

"Wow, not every guy would do something like that."

Sarah walked out of the bedroom and whispered "He's unlike any man I have ever met Diane."

"Wow! Does he have a brother." Diane laughed then said "Our legal department has some standard waivers so nothing has to be prepared. Do you think you guys could come by my office around 2?"

Sarah walked back into the bedroom as Mike was walking naked to the bathroom and asked if they could be by Diane's office by 2 and Mike said loudly "Well I had planned on keeping you naked all day and have my way with you some more but I suppose we could go out in public."

Diane heard everything Mike said and audibly gasped and said "Wow, he sounds really sexy and let him know I appreciate the sacrifice."

Sarah's face turned red as she answered "His offer was very tempting but business first." she joked.

"I will see you guys at 2."

Sarah walked into the bathroom as Mike was stepping into the shower and said "Do you know she heard everything you said?"

Mike's head was leaned back into the shower spray and looked at Sarah and said "I hoped she did" with a devilish grin on his face. "Now put that phone down and get in here and join me." Sarah smiled and stepped into Mike's arms and they began to kiss passionately.

Sarah pulled back and said to Mike "We don't have much time as I have to go back to my hotel so I can get a change of clothes and fix myself up a bit."

Mike kissed her again and said "Why, you've never looked sexier than you do right now." and dropped his mouth to her breast causing Sarah to gasp. Sarah reached down to grab Mike's hardening cock and began to stroke it and squeezed it firmly saying "I am serious! We don't have much time so get this cock hard and back inside me now!" Mike was a bit stunned at hearing Sarah get this aggressive as it was unlike she had been in their numerous chats. Mike growled in her ear "Yes ma'am. Now turn around and bend over." Mike's words caused a tremor to travel through Sarah's entire body as she complied with his command.

Mike ran a finger along her lips and could feel that she was already wet. "Mmmmm, god you are sexy Sarah."

Sarah looked back over her shoulder and said "I want you inside me now. Don't make me wait." With that Mike grabbed his cock in his hand and slid the head up and down her lips spreading her wetness and then slowly slid his cock all the way inside her. Sarah's head dropped down at feeling Mike's substantial cock sliding into her again and let out a groaned "Oh fuck you feel so good inside me." Hearing that Mike began to slowly slide in and out of Sarah. Sarah started to thrust her hips back at Mike clearly telling him she wanted him to pick up the pace. Mike grabbed her hips in his hands and began to fuck her firmer and at an increased pace. "God yes Mike. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Mike decided to give her what she wanted and taking a risk pulled his right hand back and smacked Sarah's ass with a loud smack in the tiled shower.

Sarah had never been spanked during sex and it was something of a secret fantasy that she hadn't even put into her stories because she was worried it might be too kinky. Her reaction was an instant moan of approval and Mike followed it up with another spank causing Sarah's check to begin to blossom with a pink color. "Oh fuck Mike keep going" she groaned and dropped a hand to her clit. She could feel Mike's cock swell inside her when she said this "Mmmmm somebody likes me talking dirty." "Jesus Sarah how do you keep getting sexier and sexier?" Mike gasped. "You bring these things out of me now keep fucking me and fill me up. Remember we don't have much time." With that Mike started to fuck Sarah at a faster and faster pace his hips slapping into Sarah's body and he continued to spank her ass. Both of them were ramping up to a orgasm.

Mike wanted to make sure that Sarah came before him so using the wetness of the shower he quit spanking Sarah and slid his thumb into Sarah's ass. The effect was immediate "OH FUCK MIKE!! Nobody has ever done this to me before." with those words Mike felt her internal muscles clamp down on his cock and his thumb as she imploded screaming out her orgasm. It was all too much for Mike and he started shooting rope after rope of come into Sarah. Feeling the hot liquid hitting her inner walls triggered another orgasm in Sarah that left them both panting in exhaustion. Sarah started to slump to the floor and Mike pulled her back up to him hugging her from behind and kissing her neck. "Stay with me sweetheart." Sarah shook her head and smiled saying "You are amazing Mike. I have never felt anything like the way you make me feel." Mike hugged her tighter and whispered in her ear "Neither have I Sarah. I had what being with you would be like built up in my mind and the reality is far beyond what I could even imagine. Now lets get cleaned up and get you back to your hotel."

Sarah smiled and said "Yes I need to get changed." Mike put a finger under her chin and said "No Sarah. You need to check out of the hotel because you are staying with me the rest of this week." Sarah looked into his eyes and felt her heart flutter. How could Mike have such an effect on her in such a short period of time. Realizing she hadn't said anything in too long she said "Oh, yes, and check out of the hotel too."

Mike called the driver from last night and was happy to hear he was available today. He arranged for them to be picked up in 30 minutes. Then he heard from the bathroom "Oh bloody hell." He walked in and Sarah looked upset. "What's wrong?" Sarah looked at him and said "I don't have anything to wear but the dress I worse last night which didn't exactly get hung up properly when we got back here last night" she said smiling. The dress was hopelessly wrinkled. "I can't wear this out in public. It screams "I just got shagged and am doing the walk of shame." Mike chuckled and said "Well I can confirm the shagging but I certainly hope there is no shame." Sarah smiled and said "No shame whatsoever my lovely, but that doesn't resolve the clothing situation."

Mike went to the closet and found a pair of sweats and a shirt for Sarah to wear to her hotel. "Here just wear these. Only one catch though." "What is that?" Sarah asked. "If you wear these you can't wear anything underneath." Sarah gasped "Go out in public without a bra and panties? I can't do that!" Mike chuckled and said "Sure you can it is just down to the car and through the lobby of your hotel." Sarah blushed and bit her bottom lip knowing wearing Mike's clothes naked underneath would have her incredibly horny. "I suppose that will work."

They finished getting ready and headed down to the car. Sarah knew it was foolish but felt like everyone that looked at her could tell she was naked underneath the long shirt and sweats she was wearing. Mike had his hand on the small of her back guiding her through the lobby. She realized that one benefit of being with a guy Mike's size was people seemed to always move out of his way. They got to the car and Sarah recognized the driver from the night before and looked down to avoid eye contact slightly embarrassed by her conduct in the car last night. Riding through traffic Sarah felt like all of the vibrations of the car went directly to her clit. By the time they got to her hotel she could feel herself dripping down her leg. They made it back to her room and she was almost embarrassed by the size of her room compared to Mike's. Mike asked if she needed any help getting packed and Sarah declined because she hadn't really even unpacked much. In what seemed like no time she had changed into a nice summer dress and low heels and was packed. She went to pick up her suitcase and Mike insisted on carrying it.

They made there way back to the car and the driver loaded the bag into the trunk. They arrived at the publisher's office with 15 minutes to spare. Mike asked the driver to take her luggage back to his hotel and they would find other transportation to get back since he had no idea how long this would take.

Chapter 8 - Publisher's Office

Mike was holding Sarah's hand as they sat in the waiting room when he looked up and Sarah smiled standing up and said "Hi Diane, this is Mike. See he does actually exist."

Mike stood up and Diane eye's got wide with how tall he was. "Nice to meet you Diane. I understand you have some paperwork I need to sign?" "Sure, follow me to my office."

As they sat down in front of her desk Diane, she asked Mike to tell her a bit about himself. Mike gave her the brief run down of his life in California and how he came across Sarah's stories and how they hit it off. "Mike, I want to be 100% sure that you understand that signing these agreements means you would be giving up any claims to being paid for any of Sarah's works you helped her with. Even if her book turns out to be a smash hit."

"I understand completely Diane. The work is completely Sarah's effort I just gave some helpful suggestions here and there and a guy's perspective on certain situations. As for her book becoming a smash hit I would not be surprised in the slightest if it does. I think her stories are incredible."

"I agree with you."

"Have you read all of them then?"

"Yes, I have. After I was given her assignment I looked up her stories on Literotica and read them all."

"Had you heard of the sight before that?" Mike asked.

Diane blushed a bit and said "Yes, I was already familiar with the site and read it from time to time."

"Any favorite authors on there?"

"A few, but that is a bit personal isn't it?" she smiled,

Mike smiled and said "I apologize if that was improper."

Sarah chimed in "You should read some of Mike's stories on there. They are really hot."

Diane was surprised "You write too?"

"From time to time. It is a hobby of mine. They aren't anywhere near as hot as Sarah's work."

"Don't put yourself down Mike." she looked at Diane and said "His stories are incredible. They are a bit different from mine but I think they are hot."

"So what is your name on Literotica Mike?"

"Well it is a play on my last name, Woodmania is the name I use."

Diane's eyes widened a bit but she didn't let on that not only was she familiar with Mike's stories she had read all of them several times each usually while using her vibrator.

"Well, now that I have signed everything are we done? I have some plans for Sarah and I today."

"Oh, we have plans?" Sarah asked.

Diane had still been a bit stunned from learning of Mike's author identity and stammered out "oh...yes...we are done but I should get your phone and email information in case the legal department has anything else they want. You guys have a nice day. Sarah we will probably want to meet again tomorrow to finalize some things. Say 3 pm tomorrow?"

They went back down to the street with Mike leading Sarah by the hand. "So what are these plans you have for us?"

"I thought you might enjoy a day at the Metropolitan Museum."

"Oh, that sounds lovely I had hoped to go there while I was hear."

"I think you will find it...stimulating" Mike said with a grin.

Sarah was about to ask him what he meant but a cab had stopped for them and they got in. On the way to the museum Mike pulled Sarah into a kiss which quickly became very passionate.

Mike pulled back a bit and whispered "So are you feeling adventurous today my goddess?"

"Mmmmmm with you I feel like every day is an adventure."

"Well then may I make a suggestion?"

"Sure I am getting tingly just thinking about it."

"I want to put this inside you." Mike reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out the small vibrator he had bought.

"What is that?"

"It is a small vibrator. I want you to have it inside you while we walk around the museum."

"I can't do that Mike!" Sarah gasped "I can't walk around with a vibrator buzzing away inside of me all day. I would be moaning and screaming all day."

"It won't be on full blast all day. Just a low buzzing to keep you turned on the entire time."

"I'm always turned on when I am with you Mike."

"You don't trust me?"

"Of course I trust you Mike. For goodness sake you have had me tied to the bed. I have never done that with anyone before and certainly wouldn't have done it if I didn't trust you."

"Then trust me on this. I just know you will love it."

"Oh...ok Mike. Hand it to me and I will slip it inside me in the bathroom when we get to the museum."

"I have an even better idea. Mike slid his hand up Sarah's thigh under the dress."

Sarah gasped "Mike, what are you doing?"

"I think you have a pretty good idea what I am doing." As he said this his fingers reached her panty covered pussy. Mike could feel the heat coming from Sarah."

"My god Sara, you are on fire."

"Oh god Mike, touch me" Sarah whispered looking to see if the cab driver could hear them but he appeared to be completely uninterested in them.

Mike slipped a finger inside Sarah's panties and slid a finger up her lips feeling her wetness. Mike then pulled the panties to the side and slid the vibrator into Sarah and it was like a dam burst as her juices began to flow onto Mike's fingers. Sarah audibly groaned and noticed the cab driver look in the rear view mirror and Sarah looked away blushing. Mike then put her panties back in place and gave her a small pat on it and kissing her ear whispered "mmmmm good girl." Before Sarah could even respond the cab came to a stop and they were there.

Mike paid the driver and got out of the cab and took Sarah's hand helping her out of the cab. Sarah was surprised to discover that she was a bit unsteady on her feet. Mike noticed and said "Are you okay babe?"

"Yes, just getting my bearings and ridiculously turned on right now."

Mike led her up the steps to the museum and paid their admission and they entered. They grabbed a map and Mike asked "What would you like to see first?" Sarah looked at the map and while she was looking Mike pulled up the app for the remote for the vibrator on his phone. Sarah was done with the map grabbed Mike's hand and started to lead where she wanted to go. Right as she started to walk Mike gave the vibrator a pulse using his phone. Sarah stopped in place and looked back at Mike with her eyes wide. "What are you doing you naughty man?" she asked smiling. Mike smirked and said "I have no idea what you are talking about." Sarah gave him a disbelieving look before she turned and started walking again.

As they got to the gallery she wanted to see she stopped in front of the first painting she sighed and said "This is so lovely Mike. Thank you for bringing me here." Mike was watching Sarah more than the art work and simply said "Yes it is lovely." and reached into his pocket to give Sarah another pulse on the vibrator. He watched Sarah bite her lower lip and close her eyes and then take a deep breath before turning to look at Mike "You are driving me crazy" she whispered. "I had no idea that art would have this kind of effect on you" Mike said smiling and winked at Sarah.

She smiled back and moved to the next painting. This pattern continued as they walked along the exhibits with Mike giving her an occasional pulse with the vibrator which always stopped Sarah in her tracks as she tried to stay quiet. They then found themselves alone in one alcove of the exhibit. Mike walked up behind Sarah and hugged her and kissed her neck. Sarah groaned quietly at the kiss. Mike then reached into his pocket and slid his finger up the screen increasing the vibrator to its max setting. Sarah leaned back into Mike letting out a audible moan. Mike then started sliding his finger up and down the screen which gave Sarah wave after wave of pulses.

She whispered "Oh fuck Mike. I can't take much more of this." Mike returned the vibrator to the lowest setting spun Sarah around and kissed her deeply taking her breath away. She could feel Mike's erection in his pants which only added to her arousal. As Sarah started to really ramp up the intensity of their kiss Mike pulled back and said "Let's see more of the museum." Sarah's mouth dropped open a bit in disbelief before following Mike.