Meeting Ms. Write - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both getting a bit tired of walking and a bit hungry so Mike suggested they stop at the café and have a nibble. He told Sarah to grab them a table and he would acquire some food and something to drink. As he waited in line he saw Sarah sitting at a table looking out the windows into Central Park. With a grin he pulled out his phone and began to send pulses to the vibrator again. He saw Sarah's head drop a bit as she grabbed the table. It was clear she was struggling to stay quiet. Mike lowered the vibrator back to low and saw Sarah relax. Then he turned it all the way to its maximum setting and watched as Sarah stiffened in the seat and rubbed the back of her neck. Mike chuckled to himself and reduced the vibrator again as he ordered a sandwich, chips and a couple of drinks for them.

He got to the table and said "Are you ok darling? You look a bit flush...are you getting too hot." Sarah scowled at him and said "You utter bastard. You are so not playing fair." "I am quite certain I don't know what you are talking about" Mike responded smiling. "Bullshit!" Sarah responded but couldn't help but smile back at him and then said "Just remember that payback is a bitch you wicked, wicked man." They then enjoyed their snack and each other's company. "Are you having a good time babe?" Mike asked "It is wonderful to see all of these fabulous paintings but being on the edge of an orgasm all day is a bit distracting."

Mike smiled and said "I will make a you a deal." Sarah looked at him arching an eyebrow "And what would that be?"

"I will give you choice."

"Why do I think there is a catch here?" Sarah asked smiling

"I will not turn the vibrator up the rest of the time we are here."

"Aaaaaaand?" Sarah asked

"The only requirement is that you give me your panties."

"MIKE" she gasped. "I can't walk around here without my knickers. I would be dripping down my leg and people may see it."

"Suit yourself my dear, just be prepared to have a few orgasms as we walk around then."

"You wouldn't...would you?"

No sooner did she get the words out of her mouth than Mike started to pulse the vibrator again but this time didn't stop after a few moments. Sarah found herself ramping up to what she could tell was going to be a substantial orgasm. "Please Mike, I can't possibly stay quiet if you keep this up." Mike simply smiled at her and turned the vibrator to maximum power. "Oh God!" Sarah gasped and grabbed the table with one hand and Mike's arm with the other. Mike leaned over to her and whispered "Come for me my dear. Make all the noise you want. There isn't anyone that close." Sarah looked around and dropping her head to arm to try and muffle it as much as possible moaned out "Oh fuck! I'm coming!" as her body was racked by spasms her legs opening and closing beyond her control. Seeing her coming back down Mike turned the vibrator back to the minimum setting.

Sarah was breathing hard, her face and neck flushed red. Mike leaned towards her and kissed her and said "My God you are sexy as hell when you orgasm." Biting her lower lip she looked at Mike and said "I cannot believe what you do to me. Please no more Mike. I can't take it." Mike smiled and said "I told you what it would take to make it stop." Sarah glared at Mike and decided it was time to turn the tables a bit "Fine." With that she reached under her skirt and to Mike's surprise pulled her panties off in the middle of the café and dropped the soaking panties in front of Mike on the table. Sarah smiled at the wide eyed look of shock on Mike's face and smiled and said "You look surprised" Mike collected the panties in his hand and put them to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Pleasantly surprised." Sarah feeling suddenly powerful reached across and grabbed Mike's cock in his pants making sure he was good and hard and said "Let's go see more of the museum." and got up and walked away.

She knew there was no way Mike would be able to walk around without his hard on being quite visible. She watched Mike approach and looked down and said "Perhaps the tan pants wasn't such a good idea today naughty boy." Mike looked down and could see the wet spot on his leg from his cock leaking pre-cum. Sarah laughed a bit and grabbed his hand and they continued through the museum. Mike and Sarah walked the museum hand in hand and were thoroughly enjoying each other's company. Sooner than they would like it was announced that the museum would be closing so they made their way to the exit. As they got outside Mike asked her "What would you like to do now? Up for a walk in the park?"

"It sounds lovely but my feet are killing me."

"How does going back to the hotel and a nice soak in the tub sound."

"Heavenly"

Mike flagged down a cab and off they went. Unlike their previous rides which turned into make out sessions they simply sat next to each other with Sarah resting her head on Mike's shoulder as he ran a hand up and down her arm. They didn't know it but at the same time they both thought "I don't know if I have ever been this happy."

Chapter 9: A Relaxing Evening

They walked into the hotel together with Mike with his arm around Sarah and Sarah leaning against Mike smiling contentedly. They were alone in the elevator and Mike pulled Sarah to him and tenderly kissed her wrapping his arms around her and they continued to kiss until they heard the elevator ping and were surprised to see they were at their floor. Mike escorted her into the room and put the do not disturb sign on the door and locked it. He turned and saw Sarah was looking out the window at the view of the park. He walked up behind her and hugged her. "I want to thank you for today. It was incredible."

"You are welcome beautiful but the day isn't quite over yet. I will get the tub ready for us."

"Sounds perfect."

Mike walked into the bathroom and turned on the taps to fill the tub. Once the water warmed he inserted the plug so the tub would fill. He then lowered the lights in the bathroom and added some soap causing the water to start to bubble. Turning around Mike was stopped in his tracks to see Sarah walking towards him naked with a look on her face that caused Mike's cock begin to swell. It might have been the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life. "My God you are gorgeous."

"Thank you my lovely, but you are seriously over dressed."

Mike began to unbutton his shirt and Sarah grabbed his hands and said "No. Let me." Sarah then began to slowly work each button on his shirt slowly but deliberately. As each inch of skin was uncovered it she kissed it softly then peeled the shirt off his arms. Dropping to her knees before him she then untied and removed his shoes then peeled each sock off his feet. Looking up at Mike and biting her lower lip she grabbed his belt and began to unbuckle it. Then she worked the button and zipper on his pants and could tell Mike was already hard looking down on him with lust filled eyes. She then pulled his pants and his underwear down. Mike's hard cock caught in the waist band before slapping free and bobbing before him. Sarah grabbed it and gave his cock a lick then stood before him and they pulled each other into a kiss.

Mike then stepped into the tub and helped Sarah in as well. He sat with his back to the tub and Sarah sat between his legs and laid back onto Mike's chest. They both relaxed feeling the warm water ease their tired muscles. Mike reached over and started the whirlpool and wrapped Sarah in his arms. Sarah moaned "Oh this is just wonderful." Mike kissed the top of her head and said "I completely agree."

After some time Mike began to take handfuls of the water and dribble it across Sarah's breasts her nipples hardening. She leaned back into him further looking up at him and whispered "Please kiss me." and reached up pulling Mike's head down to hers. The kiss started softly but quickly became more passionate. Mike was now running his hands up and down Sarah's arms and then cupped her breasts in his hands.

Sarah could feel Mike's cock firmly between them. Sarah moved forward in the tub pulling Mike towards the center of the tub. She then spun around and sat on his lap facing him as they wrapped each other into an embrace and continued to kiss passionately. Sarah reached down grabbing Mike's cock and positioned it at her entrance and sank down onto him causing them both to groan. They then sat with Mike fully buried inside of her and just kissed and enjoyed the moment. Occasionally one of them would thrust a bit into the other but they were just enjoying the feelings that were flowing between them. Looking each other in the eye they could each see the depth of their feelings for each other. Sarah then started to squeeze Mike's cock using her internal muscles in continual rhythm that was slowly building them both towards an orgasm.

No words were spoken just sighs and moans filled the room. Mike cupped Sarah's face in his hands and pulled her into a deep kiss and began to thrust into Sarah from below timing them with her squeezing onto him. This wasn't the frantic sex they had shared previously. Both of them felt something deeper at work here. Sarah leaned her forehead onto Mike's and whispered "oh Mike this is amazing." Mike hugged her body to him and continued to work his cock up into Sarah causing her clit to rub on his pelvic bone. Sarah could feel her orgasm begin to build and moaned "Oh God Mike please keep going." Hearing this Mike pulled Sarah harder into his lap increasing the pressure on her clit. Sarah's eyes rolled back in her head and all she could do was moan.

Mike could feel that he wasn't going to last much longer and started an almost feral growl in Sarah's ear. They locked eyes and Mike moaned "come for me Sarah. I want you to come." Hearing those words triggered something in Sarah and her orgasm exploded inside of her causing her to bite onto Mike's shoulder to stifle her scream. Mike felt Sarah clamp down hard on his cock and just as Sarah started to come down from her orgasm Mike groaned loudly and began to shoot rope after rope into Sarah. Feeling the incredible heat of Mike's sperm bathe her inner walls sent her back over the edge and into another astonishing orgasm.

Both feeling exhausted Mike leaned back into the tub with his head resting just above the water line pulling Sarah down with him. They trembled in each other's arms and lovingly kissed each other. Neither could find the words to adequately describe their feelings in that moment. They simply looked into each others eyes and smiled. After catching their breath and relaxing a bit Sarah giggled and said "We should get out of the tub or we will turn into prunes." Mike chuckled and said "I agree but you have to get out first. You're kind of on top of me." Sarah laughed and stood up and helped pull Mike to his feet. Mike pulled her into a kiss and said "Let's take a quick shower and then order some room service."

"Sounds splendid."

They stood in the tub and exchanged a deep kiss then Mike started the shower and adjusted the temperature before pulling Sarah in to join him. They embraced under the cascading water and lost each other in a deep and passionate kiss. Sarah then pulled back smiling and said "Wasn't the purpose of getting into the shower and out of the tub to keep from becoming giant prunes?"

Mike chuckled "When I get you naked in my arms I can't help myself. I just wanted to rinse off a bit. I will let you finish and go order some dinner. Any requests?"

"I should be sensible and order a salad but for some reason I have built up a big appetite today so I am thinking a big juicy cheeseburger."

"You just continue to blow me away."

"Let me finish this shower and I will blow anything you want." Sarah replied with a sexy smile on her face. Mike's jaw dropped and he sat there stunned before muttering "If I don't leave this bathroom right now I may never leave."

Mike pulled on a pair of shorts and grabbed the room service menu. He was just finishing the order when he saw Sarah walking into the room. Rather than use one of the hotel's bathrobes she was wearing one of Mike's white button down dress shirts. Due to the fact that she hadn't buttoned any of the buttons it was apparent it was all she was wearing.

She walked into the room and sat back on the couch smiling at Mike who was still on the phone and then said "I'm sorry what? Oh, yes, please that will be great thank you."

Sarah chuckled "Were you distracted by something?"

"Just a vision of beauty wearing one of my shirts."

"I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. Although I will have to buy a new shirt."

Confused Sarah asked "Why would you need a new shirt?"

"Because I will never wash that shirt again so it will always smell like you."

"You are crazy. Very sweet but crazy."

Mike sat next to Sarah on the couch and put his arm around her and pulled her to him with her head resting on his chest. They must have nodded off a bit because Mike was awoken by the knock on the door from room service. He woke Sarah up and told her she should go in the bedroom while the room service waiter came in.

Sarah started to get up and then a smile came across her face and she sat back onto the couch making sure that the shirt opening showed as much as possible without displaying her full breasts and she turned her legs so just her hip was showing so there was no question she was naked. Her heart began to beat faster in a mix of fear and excitement. She had never done anything so daring before.

She could hear Mike's voice talking to waiter saying "just bring the table in here by the..." Seeing Sarah displayed on the couch he never got the last word out. The waiter, who looked like a teenager said "where did you want the table sir?" Then looked up seeing Sarah and his jaw dropped. Both Mike and the waiter were standing there stunned and Sarah smiled and acting like everything was normal stood up and said "Oh good. Our dinner is here. I am really hungry." Mike saw what she was doing and simply smiled. The waiter still stood there with his jaw hanging open. Mike nudged him and said "over by the couch is fine." and signed the bill giving the kid a good sized tip and he left.

"Feeling a bit naughty my dear?"

"I was. I even surprised myself. I've never done anything like that before."

"Interesting. I am apparently having a bad influence on you." he said smiling.

"I believe you are...and I like it." Sarah said and dropped the shirt off his shoulders.

"Let's eat before the food gets cold and before we get carried away."

They then sat beside each other and enjoyed the food. Mike turned on the TV and while flipping around the channels he came across the film Notting Hill. Remembering that during their chats they had talked about how much they enjoyed the movie he set the remote down. Hearing Hugh Grant's voice Sarah looked up and saw what movie it was and smiled saying "Oh this is just perfect." They finished their food and Mike pushed the table back into the hall way and came back. He sat back on the couch and Sarah slid over to wrap herself in Mike's arms and rest her head on his chest. They both let out a contented sigh and Mike kissed the top of her head and whispered "This is couldn't be any better."

"Mmmmmmm I absolutely agree more."

When the movie ended Mike grabbed the remote and turned the television off. He extracted himself from Sarah's arms causing her to groan in dissatisfaction. Mike then reached down and picked Sarah up and walked her into the bedroom. Sarah started to kiss his neck and run her hand up and down his chest. He set her on the bed and kissed her then pulled back and said "I don't know about you but I need to use the facilities."

"Yes, I do as well but you go first." As Mike walked to the bathroom Sarah laid back on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking to herself "Could this be any more perfect." Then it occurred to her that their time together was limited and a frown crossed her face. Just as quickly she thought to herself "I will worry about that at the end of the week. Until that I am going to make the most of each and every moment with Mike."

Mike finished in the bathroom and walked out wiping a towel across his face. "Your turn goddess." Sarah got up and walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. Mike kissed her back and then as she walked away gave her a spank on the ass causing her to jump. Sarah looked back at him surprised and then smiled turned around and as she was walking away she reached back and slapped the other cheek. She could hear Mike mutter to himself "Fuck that was hot." and she walked the rest of the way with a little extra sway in her hips.

Mike went around the room dimming the lights to a romantic level and thought to himself that their week together was going by so fast. Going into this week he hadn't really thought of what they would do when the week was over. Now he found himself thinking about Sarah going back to England in a few days and him back to California and a feeling of sadness started to set in. He shook his head and said to himself that there was plenty of time to deal with that later and he wasn't going to let this ruin their remaining time together.

Just as he made this mental decision Sarah came out of the bathroom walking to him a vision of beauty. Looking at her he said "Come here beautiful." Sarah smiled and walked into his arms as they met with a kiss. They had experienced some very wild sex during their time together but all Mike wanted to do now was take his time and make slow passionate love with her. He reached down grabbing Sarah's ass and picked her up surprising her and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him.

Mike walked to the bed continuing to kiss her and slowly lowered her to the bed and gently pushed her onto her back. Mike then kissed his way from her lips gently pulling her bottom lip with his teeth and then kissed along her jaw bone to her ear. Sarah began to moan and run her hands up and down Mike's back her legs around wrapped around Mike's hips. Mike began to nibble on her ear lobe which brought about a louder groan from her. This was one of the things that really turned her on and she could feel how wet she was already getting.

She wanted Mike inside of her but could sense that he wanted to take his time. Mike slowly kissed down her neck to her collar bone and brought a hand up to cup her breast as he brought his lips to the other breast which caused Sarah to arch her back pushing her chest to meet him.

Mike then sucked her hard nipple into his mouth and gently began to use his teeth on it eliciting a gasp from Sarah. Mike quickly wet the fingers on his other hand and brought them to work on the other nipple. Sarah's head was tossing back and forth as she moaned Mike's name. "Please Mike, I want you inside me." she gasped.

"Mmmmm patience my dear. I am only getting started."

"Oh God" she gasped. If he was only getting started she wasn't sure she could take much more before an orgasm tore her apart.

Mike kissed across her chest to the other breast and began to work on the other nipple eliciting even more moans from Sarah. Mike then removed his right hand which was cupping the breast he was sucking on and slowly trailed it down Sarah's body just brushing his fingertips down her body. Sarah took Mike's head in her hands and started to apply some pressure to push his head further down her body. As Mike's hand got down to her mound he could feel the heat radiating out of her. Just when Sarah thought Mike was going to slide a finger into her lips he deviated his path and ran his fingers down her thigh. "Please don't tease me. I don't think I can take it." Sarah pleaded with him. This brought a smile to Mike's face and he started to kiss his way down her body stopping to slide his tongue into her belly button bringing a gasp from Sarah.