Meeting Ms. Write - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing where Mike was headed Sarah opened her legs in hopes of Mike sliding his body between them. Mike could feel Sarah's wetness against his chest and immediately started to slide his tongue down her body. Finally Mike took up position between Sarah's thighs and pulled back a bit to take in the beautiful sight of Sarah's pussy in full bloom with her arousal. She was literally dripping wet. Mike saw a drop of her essence slowly sliding down towards her ass. Mike couldn't resist and slid his tongue to Sarah's clenched rosebud which immediately brought out an "Oh fuck Mike" from Sarah. He gently pushed his tongue in a bit causing Sarah to clench tighter.

Mike could tell she still wasn't comfortable with ass play and slowly slid his tongue to just below the source of the moisture. Mike used his thumbs on each side of Sarah's lips to fully open her up to his tongue. He began to kiss and lick his way up one lip to just below her clit and then kissed and licked his way down the other lip denying any contact to her clearly throbbing clit. Sarah moaned "Please don't tease me Mike."

"But you cum so much harder when I tease you." Mike said looking up at her from between her legs. Sarah responded by wrapping her hands into Mike's hair and pushing her hips up to meet his tongue desperately wanting to feel him on her clit. Mike knew exactly what she wanted and slowly kissed his way up to the base of her clit. Rather than touch her clit though Mike pulled back a big and blew air directly onto her clit bringing a flinch from Sarah's hips "Please Mike. You are driving me crazy." Mike lightly flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue and stopped and chuckled "Good" which brought a hissed "Bastard" from Sarah.

Mike then sucked her clit into his mouth and bean to flick it quickly with his tongue. After only a couple seconds Sarah's orgasm exploded causing her to yell out "OH FUCK YES!!" Sarah's legs were quivering as her orgasm began to subside and Mike went right back to work on her clit and slide a finger into her searching out her g spot. Sarah felt another orgasm ramping up faster than she anticipated and her body started to thrash beyond her control. Mike sucked her clit into his mouth again and this time bit down gently onto her clit and at the same time slid a second finger into Sarah throwing her over the edge with an even larger orgasm.

Mike knew she had another orgasm in her and didn't slow down his efforts. Sarah was reduced to making nothing but groans and grunts and was completely overwhelmed by Mike's efforts. She didn't think she had another orgasm left in her. Mike then surprised her as he took his other hand and wet his fingers in Sarah's flowing juices and slid his index finger down and slowly started to slide it into Sarah's ass causing an immediate reaction of "Gahhhh." To Sarah's surprise she felt another, even larger orgasm erupt from her body. As her body went into spasm Mike smiled as he felt Sarah squirt around his fingers and onto his chest. He slowly wound down his efforts to allow Sarah to ramp back down and catch her breath. Mike slid his way up her body and Sarah pulled him up into a kiss tasting herself on his lips. She wrapped her legs around his hips and whispered "My God the things you do to my body."

Mike reached down grasping the base of his cock and aligning it with her before gently and slowly sliding his way inside of her "Yessssssss." Sarah hissed. Mike slowly started to slide his cock in and out of her going a little deeper with each thrust. After what seemed like an eternity Sarah felt Mike slide all the way inside of her their pelvic bones meeting and Sarah could feel his large balls resting against her. Mike kept his cock buried in her to the hilt while they shared a deep and passionate kiss. Mike grabbed Sarah's hands with his and their fingers entwined which made them feel like their connection was at an even deeper level. Sarah could feel Mike's cock throbbing inside of her and she clenched her muscles around him to squeeze him in time with the throbbing.

Mike started to slowly roll his hips and saw his cock in and out of Sarah. They kissed and kept eye contact. This was feeling different to both of them as their pace didn't start to ramp up like they usually did. It was slow, gentle and loving.

After several minutes Mike wrapped her in his arms and rolled Sarah on top of him. Sarah placed her hands on Mike's chest and began to grind down on Mike. Mike's hands fell to her hips and gently guided her in her movements. Their movements were unhurried both wanting this to last as long as possible.

Mike ran his hands up to her breasts and cupped them causing Sarah's head to fall back and bringing a moan from deep in her throat. Sarah then leaned forward into Mike's hands increasing the pressure on her breasts. This also allowed more movement of her hips as their passion began to build. Sarah could feel an orgasm building and her movements became a bit more frantic and she dropped her body down onto Mike.

Mike feeling that was wanting more rolled them over so he was again on top. Sarah then surprised him and crawled out from under him and got onto her hands and knees looking back at Mike over her shoulder. Mike ran his hands over her ass and couldn't resist the urge to bend down and slid his tongue into her causing a gasp. Mike then got into position behind her. Sarah reached down between her legs and guided Mike's cock into her. They both groaned at the new feeling and Sarah dropped her head to the bed and began pushing her hips back to meet Mike's thrusts.

Mike began to use long firm thrusts into Sarah. With each thrust it seemed like her hips dropped a little further towards the bed until she was flat on the bed while Mike continued his thrusts. Both of them groaned with each thrust. Mike felt his orgasm ramping up but continued with the same firm thrusts. He leaned forward and whispered into Sarah's ear "You are so fucking hot. I want you to come for me."

"Oh God Mike. I am so close."

"So am I."

Mike started to thrust a bit harder and could feel Sarah squeezing down onto his cock. "Oh jesus Sarah. I can't last much longer."

"Oh Mike, keep going."

"Come for me Sarah."

Mike then started to increase the speed of his thrusts as he struggled to hold off his orgasm desperately wanting Sarah to orgasm before him.

"Oh fuck Sarah I can't hold out much longer." Hearing the desperation in Mike's voice triggered something in Sarah and she immediately began to orgasm screaming out his name. Her muscles clamping down onto Mike as her orgasm hit was the final straw and Mike growled and buried his cock as deep as he could into Sarah and began shooting rope after rope of cum into Sarah. The feeling of the hot semen hitting her inner walls caused Sarah's orgasm to go to another level and her eyes rolled back in her head.

When Mike's orgasm finished he struggled to keep his weight from crushing Sarah below him. He grabbed her and rolled her onto her side with his cock still buried inside of her. Mike reached down and pulled a blanket over them and wrapped her in his arms and they shared a kiss before sleep overtook them both.