Meeting Ms. Write - Day 03

Story Info
The third day of their New York adventure.
10.7k words
4.86
4.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3 - Sarah's payback

Mike awoke early in the morning and tried to quietly ease himself out of the bed to use the restroom. He got to the bathroom and used a washcloth to clean himself off after falling asleep with his cock still buried in Sarah. Then after relieving his bladder tried to quietly ease his way back into bed. Sarah woke from the movement and groaned "what time is it."

"It's early still. Go back to sleep."

"Bathroom first."

Sarah got out of the bed and padded to the bathroom. She also cleaned herself a bit and then took care of the typical morning ritual in the bathroom. As she washed her face the events of the day before played back in her mind. Particularly Mike's use of the remote control vibrator on her in the museum. She recalled warning Mike that payback was a bitch and a smile came to her face. She went back into the bedroom and could see Mike had rolled onto his back and was dead to the world and snoring a bit. She quickly formulated a plan.

She went into the other bedroom and collected the wrist and leg restraints that Mike had used on her. She then located the flogger and started to walk back to the other bedroom. Then a somewhat evil smile crossed her lips and she went back and located the very same remote control vibrator that Mike had used on her. She grabbed her phone and found the app that would control the vibrator and tested it to make sure she could control it and then quietly re-entered the bedroom where Mike was sleeping.

She went to each corner of the bed and fastened the restraints to each corner. She then gently grabbed Mike's left wrist and slowly eased it towards the restraint and buckled it around Mike's wrist but not so firm it would wake him. Mike stirred a but didn't move. She then slowly did the same thing with Mike's legs and right wrist. She was surprised he hadn't woke up but he still was dead to the world asleep.

She now sat in the chair near the bed and began to come up with her plan. She climbed onto the bed and began to stroke and lick his cock which quickly began to harden. Mike groaned in his sleep and Sarah continued to tease Mike's cock.

Mike was dreaming that someone was sucking his dick and slowly started to wake up and he realized that it wasn't a dream and Sarah was using her mouth on him. He thought to himself "What an incredible way to wake up." He went to move his arm down to stroke her hair only to realize he couldn't move his arm. Opening his eyes he saw that both of his arms were tied to the bed. Then he realized that his legs were also tied to the bed. Mike had written about this scenario in a few of his stories and was immediately hard as a rock.

Sarah looked him in the eye and pulling off his cock said "Mmmmmmm good morning sleepy head."

"My God Sarah, this is so hot."

"Well, I told you yesterday that payback was a bitch. Welcome to the start of my payback."

"Oh fuck."

Sarah pulled up from Mike's cock and reached behind her and brought up the flogger that Mike had used on her. Mike's eyes widened in shock and was more than a little nervous. Sarah climbed off the bed and slowly started walked around while spinning the flogger in the air in a circular pattern. She drew closer to Mike's left foot and started to allow the leather to strike the bottom of Mike's foot. Mike jerked his foot to try and get away from the flogger but couldn't escape. She then started to slowly move up Mike's leg the flogger leaving a path of reddening skin behind it. Mike had always fantasized about this kind of scenario but the actual thing was beyond anything he could comprehend.

Where the flogger was striking him it initially stung pretty bad but then his skin felt hot after the repeated blows. Sarah was now moving to Mike's inner thigh. Mike couldn't control his leg flinching as the flogger was getting closer and closer to his balls. His eyes were fixed on the flogger. Just as Sarah's path was going to get right to the area where the next slap of the leather would reach his balls Mike closed his eyes in anticipation and he bit his lip to stifle a groan. Suddenly the flogger stopped.

Mike opened his eyes and Sarah was now standing next to the other leg. She then started to repeat the process she used on the other leg. Mike was groaning louder and louder. Sarah looked down at his cock and it was hard as she had seen it and dripping precum. She had to fight the urge to take him into her mouth again but didn't want to interrupt her plan.

She then started the flogger on Mike's right arm starting at the hand and slowly moving her way up the arm. When she got to the shoulder she proceeded to his chest and slowly traveled down towards his hips. Sarah was a bit surprised at how much she was enjoying this with Mike at her complete and total control. As she was getting very close to Mike's cock with the flogger he was panting in a combination of fear and lust.

She then stopped again and walked to the other side of the bed and started in the left arm. Mike groaned "Sarah you are driving me absolutely crazy."

"Oh, I know my lovely. I was on the other end of this at your wicked hands."

Sarah was getting close to his cock again and Mike's hips were thrusting off of the bed trying to get any kind of contact with anything. Sarah climbed up on the bed and lowered her pussy to Mike's mouth facing the headboard and grabbing him by the hair looked down at Mike and said "Now be a good little pet and lick me to orgasm and maybe I will give you some relief."

Mike's tongue immediately began to lick Sarah with far more aggression than he had previously "Mmmmmm, you've been holding out on me Mike. Tsk tsk, that may require some punishment."

Sarah spun around on Mike's face so that she was facing his body. Mike went back to doing everything he could to bring Sarah to an orgasm in hopes that she would give him an orgasm.

Sarah reached down with both hands and pinched his nipples and twisted them causing Mike to stop and gasp "Oh, fuck!"

"Nobody told you to stop Mike." Sarah growled at Mike. Mike got his tongue back into action.

Feeling a bit wicked Sarah took her right hand and slapped the head of Mike's cock to the left. Mike moaned into Sarah's pussy but didn't stop licking her pussy and clit. The precum began to really flow from Mike's cock and Sarah moaned "Mmmmm, someone really liked that you naughty boy." She then slapped his cock again causing Mike's hips to thrust into the air his cock now turning an angry red color. "I don't think I have seen you this hard before Mike." she then reached down and squeezed his balls feeling how swollen they were. "Mmmmm do you want to cum Mike?" Sarah asked.

She could feel an orgasm coming on and Mike moaned a "Yes Sarah, please make me cum" into her pussy.

"You have to give me an orgasm first then I will let you cum."

Hearing that Mike sucked her clit into his mouth and frantically flicked his tongue across it which sent Sarah over the edge moaning with her orgasm. When she finally came back down she swung her leg over Mike's head and got off the bed walking away.

"Please Sarah. You said you would make me cum if I gave you an orgasm." he said as she walked out of the room.

She was gone a few seconds and came back holding her phone and something else. Mike realized it was one of his ties. She then wrapped the tie around his eyes as a blindfold. "Oh You are going to cum Mike. I just didn't say how soon." she smiled.

Mike's head dropped back to the bed in frustration. While Mike was blindfolded she grabbed the vibrator and applied some lube to it. She then started to rub all around Mike's cock and balls but never actually touching them. The veins in Mike's neck were starting to bulge. His cock visibly throbbing.

She withdrew her hands from Mike and stood there watching him breath heavy she then grabbed the vibrator and slid it between Mike's ass cheeks causing Mike's breath to halt. "wha...what are you doing?" he gasped.

"You are a smart boy. You seemed to really enjoy tormenting me at the museum with this bloody thing. Be glad this is being done in the privacy of the room and not in public you naughty boy." With that Sarah slid the vibrator into Mike's ass. The flow of precum from his cock visibly increased. "Mmmmm you obviously enjoy that Mike."

She then grabbed her phone and started to pulse the vibrator in his ass exactly how he had done at the museum. "Oh fuck" Mike gasped his hips writhing on the bed. Sarah leaned down and flicked her tongue across the head of Mike's cock tasting the precum and let out an "Mmmmmm tasty." All Mike could do now was groan.

Sarah was seriously horny herself decided she couldn't wait any longer. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips. She reached back and aligned his cock with her opening and slid down onto his cock causing them both to groan. Sarah pinched his nipples again and said "Now don't you dare cum too soon Mike."

She grabbed her phone and started pulsing the vibrator again. As soon as she started that she could feel Mike's cock swell inside of her so she stopped the vibrator. "Not yet Mike" she whispered and leaned down feeding her breast into his mouth. Mike immediately started sucking and nibbling on the nipple. That was getting Sarah close to an orgasm so she started to ride Mike to make sure she got there.

Right as she was on the edge of an orgasm she grabbed the phone and turned the vibrator on full blast. Mike immediately yelled "Sarah, oh fuck! I can't hold out any longer."

"Cum for me Mike. Fill me up!" She moaned as soon as she felt Mike begin to fill her with very large blasts of cum it drove her over the edge and she fell forward onto Mike. She was laying on Mike in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm she heard Mike moaning "Oh fuck Sarah, the vibrator." She realized it was still vibrating on full power deep in Mike's ass. She started to get off of Mike when she realized he was still hard as a rock inside of her.

"Mmmmm Mike, your cock is still nice and hard." and she began to ride Mike again. Mike's cock was incredibly sensitive having just come and he just moaned and rolled his hips on the bed. Sarah started riding him harder her hips slapping down onto his body with the sound filling the room. Her pussy was sopping wet with her arousal and Mike's load and she just kept riding him feeling another orgasm quickly building she moaned out "Oh God Mike you're going to make me cum again." She started pumping her hips up and down on Mike as fast as she could moaning in his ear.

Suddenly she heard Mike start to growl like an animal and could feel Mike's cock swell inside of her and surprised her by erupting inside of her again. Sarah's whole body went into spasm as she was racked with as powerful of an orgasm as she could recall. She wanted to just curl up in his arms and sleep then she remembered the vibrator. She reached her phone and turned the vibrator off. "Oh Mike that was incredible."

All Mike could do was groan out "You have absolutely blown my mind."

Just then Mike's phone began to ring. Sarah looked over and said "Oh, it's Diane. I wonder why she is calling you?"

"Answer it for me babe."

"Hello Diane"

"Oh, uhhh, Sarah. I thought I was calling Mike."

"You did. He couldn't come to the phone. He's currently tied up." Sarah smiled at Mike's reaction as his eyes went wide.

"Oh, if he's busy, he can call me back."

"Oh, he's not busy at all Diane. He's just tied up and can't get to the phone."

"Oh,...OHHHH, I see. Having a bit of fun are we?"

"Yes we are. Quite a bit of fun actually."

"Good for you. Well when you choose to untie him have him give me a call. I want to talk to him about his writing."

"I will Diane. Talk to you later."

"Don't wear him out too much Sarah."

"I have him pretty worn out right now but I am sure he will recover."

"God, you are making me jealous."

"Bye Diane."

Clicking to end the call Sarah looked at Mike who had a look on his face she couldn't read and she grew a little concerned.

"That was Diane. She said she wants to talk to you about your writing."

"I gathered it was Diane. What was her reaction to you saying I was tied up?"

She was a bit surprised but then said she was jealous. I think she may fancy you."

"Well that's too bad for her because I am a one woman man and right now I am involved with one hell of a woman."

"I suppose I should release your restraints."

"Please I really need to use the bathroom pretty bad."

As soon as she released Mike he hurriedly went to the bathroom and closed the door. Sara suddenly grew a bit worried that maybe she had pushed things too far with him. She knew from his writings that he liked the idea of being tied up by a woman but none of his stories had involved any of the male characters in ass play. As she was lost in thought looking out the window Mike came out of the bathroom and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "In case I haven't told you enough you are fucking incredible."

Sarah visibly relaxed and said smiling "Well, a girl can never hear that too much you know."

Mike spun her around and kissed her deeply. Holding her face in his hands he looked her in the eye and said "That was the most incredible sexual experience I have ever had Sarah. Thank you."

"It was pretty amazing for me as well. I hope I didn't cross a line with the vibrator."

Mike smiled at her "Well I certainly wasn't expecting it and had never had anything like that done before."

"Well you do play with my ass at every opportunity you naughty boy so I figured what was good for the goose was good for the gander."

"Oh, it was definitely good."

"I did warn you about payback mister."

"I was just figuring you were going to spank me."

"Oh, I didn't think of that, shoot."

"Maybe I should just give you a reason to give me one then." Mike smiled.

"You would let me do that to you?"

"I have had one or two before and found them...stimulating."

Sarah gave him a wicked grin "I will keep that in mind for the next time you get naughty."

They kissed again and Mike asked "What would you like to do today my goddess?"

"We probably should venture out in public at some point."

"Well since our day in Central Park was interrupted with work why don't we get cleaned up and go explore the park?"

"Sounds lovely. Care to join me in the shower?"

"As tempting as that is if I do that we won't make it out of the room." Mike said laughing. "You go first. I will hide some of the evidence before the maids come up to clean the room."

"Well if you change your mind I won't lock the door." Sarah said as she walked towards the bathroom with Mike watching her naked form the entire time thinking to himself "Damn that is a very tempting offer."

He heard the shower start and collected the restraints and put them in a drawer. He then remembered that Diane had wanted to speak to him so he grabbed his phone and called her back.

"Well hello Mike. Finally broke free?" Diane joked.

"Something like that. Time off for bad behavior."

"Having read your stories now I don't doubt that in the least."

"So you read them all?"

"Yes, I did. Well, to be honest, I had read a few of them before."

"I didn't realize you read stories off Literotica."

"Guilty. I very much enjoy a hot story from time to time. In fact, yours have been some of my favorites."

"I am very flattered to hear that."

"That is actually why I wanted to talk to you. Have you ever thought of having some of your work published before?"

"Thought about it but never thought my writing was at that level."

"Well I know for a fact that it is very much on that level."

"Wow. I am a bit speechless."

"Do you have any other stories you have that haven't made it to Literotica?"

"Actually I do. A couple of erotica stories and one book that I have messed with from time to time. I have it kind of mapped out in my head where I want it to go but just haven't had the time to focus on it and knock it out."

"What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?"

"I am a paralegal working in litigation so a lot of nights I am mentally burned out from reading and reviewing documents all day to then go home and write."

"Well, from what I have read and what you are telling me you have spent some time doing it."

"Well, let's just say that the erotic stories tend to come out when I find myself horny and alone."

"Well, that's a pity."

"What is?"

"That a guy with as sexy a mind as yours finds himself sexy and alone."

"Well I certainly haven't been this week. Alone that is." Mike said with a smile.

"Well, if you guys are up for company I would be happy to swing by."

"I am very flattered Diane, but I only get involved with one woman at a time. And I am currently involved with one hell of a woman."

"Can't blame a girl for trying."

"It is a very tempting offer Diane. You are a very beautiful woman."

"Thanks Mike. So listen back to business. Would you be willing to email me your other writing so I can have a look at it and maybe show it to the powers that be. How far have you gotten with your book?"

"Probably about 100 pages or so. It is rough but the story is there."

"Don't worry about it being rough. Just send it over."

Mike got her email and quickly went to his drop box account and forwarded the stories he had finished and the unfinished book. They ended the call after Diane confirmed how long he was in town for.

Mike decided to not tell Sarah about the conversation. He stripped down and got in the shower just as Sarah was finishing rinsing off. "Mmmmm did you change your mind Mike?"

He pulled her to him and kissed her and said "Not sure if the engine has had time to recover from this morning yet. Let me get cleaned up quickly and we can head downstairs and grab a late breakfast then go for our walk."

"Yes, we probably should eat but I can't help it if seeing you naked makes me want to take your cock in my mouth." she said while stroking him. She felt it slowly start to harden a bit. "Looks like one part of your body is beginning to like the idea" she smiled.

"Keep that up and we won't make it out of the room."

"Spoil sport." Sarah said sticking out her tongue and smiling. With that she exited the shower and grabbed a towel.

Mike let the shower wash down his hair and back and felt like he needed to pinch himself to ensure that this wasn't a dream. Having the best sex of his life with his dream woman and now the possibility of becoming a published author. He quickly showered and shaved and walked out of the bathroom to see Sarah wearing a white strappy summer dress and just finishing her makeup. In Mike's opinion she didn't really need any but when she did wear some it only made her more beautiful to him.

She saw him looking at her in the mirror and asked "what?"

"I just can't get over how beautiful you are. How did I get this lucky?"

She blushed a bit and smiled and said "I was just asking myself the same question Mike."

"If this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up."

They finished getting dressed and walked hand in hand to the elevator and then to the restaurant where they enjoyed a late breakfast.

In no time they found themselves walking hand in hand through the park. It was a picture perfect day and they just wandered in no particular direction. They were both a bit surprised to find out that they both enjoyed bird watching as a hobby so they set about trying to identify what they could. They were in an area of the park known as the bramble which was some dense woodland. They were looking at the trees when Mike pulled Sarah to him and pushed her against the trunk of a tree capturing her lips with his.

Sarah was taken by surprise but quickly responded in kind and their kiss became passionate with Sarah sliding a leg up and curling it around Mike's leg and her arms running up and down Mike's back. Mike reached up and began to cup Sarah's breast through the dress she was wearing and he could feel her nipple stiffen in response as she groaned into his mouth. Sarah pulled back a bit and said "If you keep that up then you better be ready to fuck me." To emphasize her point she was stroking Mike's hardened cock through his pants.