Meeting Ms. Write - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike asked the driver if he was sure they had the right place and the driver assured him this was the place and informed him it was a restaurant owned by the concierge's cousin and was a very private place. They were greeted at the door by a beautiful hostess who said "You must be Mr. Woodman. Right this way sir." They were led through a darkened dining room with the only lights being some very low lit lamps and candle light on the tables.

They were directed to a table in the back corner and sat. They looked at the menu and decided to eat something light since they were going to the theater right after and didn't want to be weighed down. After they ordered a bottle of wine was brought to the table and they toasted to a great evening.

"So tell me about the village you live in." Mike asked.

"Not much to tell really. The population is rather small only about 12,000 people. It's about an hour and a half or so by train to London. The village's big claim to fame is they have used it to film some of Downton Abby there."

"Sounds really nice."

"Really boring you mean."

"No, I mean really nice. I have lived in L.A. for the last 10 years and it gets tiring. The traffic is a nightmare everywhere you go. My morning commute takes me an hour to get 20 miles. I have to drive over an hour and a half to get out of the L.A. area to actually see nature."

"I don't think I would like that."

"I did at first but now...not so much. I grew up in a small farming town of maybe 10,000 people where everybody knew everybody else. If I was out causing trouble as a teenager my parents knew about it before I got home. One mom would see it and call her friend, who would call her friend, and sooner or later they knew my mom or dad and I was busted."

"If you left L.A. where would you go."

"Not sure really. I have always lived in California and never thought I would want to leave it but lately I have thought about pulling up roots and going someplace new."

Just then there food arrived and they dug into a delicious meal and were constantly sharing bites of what they ordered with the other person. As they finished their meals the waiter brought out a small chocolate mouse and said it was compliments of the house. They shared the dessert along with a few kisses and then it was time to head to the theater.

They arrived in plenty of time for the show and grabbed a couple of drinks to enjoy while they waited. Sarah had a white wine and Mike enjoyed a bourbon. Sarah was getting very excited and Mike asked "Have you ever been to a show like this in London?"

"No I haven't. I have always wanted to but never had someone who would take me."

"Seriously? No boyfriend took you out like this?"

"Never. My boyfriends always felt that a night out was going to the pub or dragging me to a football game that I had absolutely no interest in being at."

"Then they were fools."

"You won't get an argument from me there."

Just then the lights flashed advising people to take their seats and then the orchestra started up and the lights came down. Mike looked over at Sarah and her eyes were wide with excitement and a smile was spread across her face. Mike spent most of the show watching Sarah's reactions as she laughed at the jokes, shed a tear at the sad parts and tapped her foot along with the music.

Before they knew it the show was over and Sarah started to get up from her seat. Mike grabbed her hand and said "Sit for a bit. Let the crowd thin out otherwise it gets a bit congested with people being rude trying to get passed everyone to reach the exit." After a few minutes Mike stood up and offered her his hand and they leisurely walked out of the theater. Their driver was waiting right where he said he would be and soon they were back at the hotel.

The lounge bar in the lobby had a small jazz quartet playing and Mike pulled Sarah to the dance floor

"Dance with me beautiful." Mike whispered into her ear.

Sarah placed her arms around his neck and rested her head against Mike's chest. Mike dropped his hands to her hips and pulled her in tight as they swayed to the music for several songs. Mike then brought his hand up under her chin lifting her face towards his and kissed her gently on the lips. What started as a soft and gentle kiss started to become more passionate and their tongues began to slide across the other when Mike pulled back and said "I think it is time we went upstairs don't you?"

"Yes we should before I get carried away in a room full of strangers."

They walked arm in arm to the elevator. Mike was disappointed when two other people got on the elevator with them and then pressed the button for a floor one below theirs. Mike looked at Sarah who was smiling at him and he mouthed "I want you." to Sarah. She looked at the other couple who were obvious to them and boldly reached her hand to Mike's crotch and mouthed the words "Soon." to him. Mike fought the urge to press the next floor coming up and shove the people off the elevator but soon enough they arrived at their floor.

Mike surprised Sarah by suddenly picking her up putting her in a fireman's carry over his shoulder to get to the room.

"You are crazy" she laughed.

"Yes. I am out of my mind to get you behind closed doors as soon as possible."

Mike then got the doors opened and set Sarah down on the couch in the room and reached down and took off her heels and ran his hands up her legs.

"Hold on Mike." with that Sarah stood up and unzipped her dress and stepped out of it leaving her in a pair of lace panties and a matching bra. "Please go hang this up for me. I don't want it getting too badly wrinkled."

"I will be right back. Don't move a muscle."

As soon as Mike's back was turned Sarah felt a sudden urge and she went with it. She stood up and opened the doors to the balcony and stepped outside into the night air. She leaned on the railing and looked around and couldn't see any other rooms lit up. Mike came back out into the room and was surprised to see her gone. He looked around a bit then noticed the doors were open. He was stunned to see Sarah standing at the railing in just her bra and panties after their first experience out on the balcony.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked

"Feeling brave and adventurous."

Mike walked up behind her and wrapped her in his arms and began to trail kisses from her ear lobe to the base of her neck eliciting an moan from deep within Sarah. He decided to see just how brave and adventurous she was and slid the bra strap off her shoulder kissing his way to her shoulder. He then repeated the same process on the other shoulder. Sarah not only didn't move to stop him but stuck her ass back into him and was grinding against his now erect cock behind his slacks. Mike then undid the clasp on the bra and it fell down her chest hanging temporarily on her erect nipples before falling to the ground. Mike reached around her and stroked up her body to her breasts and took one in each hand and began massaging them gently. Sarah groaned out a quiet "I am so turned on right now. It is like every where you touch me is electrically charged."

Sarah turned in Mike's arms and their mouths met in a deep kiss the energy between them ramping up quickly. Sarah started working the buttons on Mike's shirt and soon his shirt feel the ground next to her bra. Sarah then started kissing her way down his chest causing Mike to audibly groan.

Sarah's hands were busily working on Mike's belt and the button and zipper on his slacks and she soon had them open and reached inside and began to stroke his cock through his briefs. His pants now around his ankles Mike kicked off his shoes and started stepping out of them. Sarah whispered to him "Let me." with that she sunk down to her knees and pulled his pants off his feet and then also removed his socks leaving him standing there in a badly tented pair of boxer briefs. Sarah looked up at him from her knees biting her lower lip making eye contact with Mike. His cock visibly lurched at this site. She then reached up and slid her fingers into the waist band of his briefs and slowly slid them down his legs.

Sarah licked and kissed her way down one leg until the briefs were removed and then licked and kissed her way up the other leg until she then reached up with her hand and began to lick Mike's swollen balls and run a hand up and down the shaft of his cock. Mike could not believe that this was the same woman who was too shy to enjoy sex on this very same balcony a couple days ago. Precum began to leak out of Mike's cock and Sarah used that to allow her hand to slide easier up and down his shaft and up and over the head. "Fuck Sarah that feels so good." Mike gasped.

Sarah looked up at him again making eye contact and then licked her way up his shaft and then began to flick her tongue around the head of his cock. Mike reached down and was cradling Sarah's head with his hand in her hair and then Sarah sucked Mike's cock into her mouth and began to slide her way down towards the base. Mike had never had a better blow job in his life and he knew if she kept this up for much longer he was going to cum. "Sarah if you keep this up I am going to cum."

Sarah slowly worked her way back up his cock and licked the head again and said looking Mike in the eye "That's exactly what I want you to do." and then she sucked his cock deep into her mouth again and this time slipped the head down into her throat a bit and started working him as hard as she could with her hand rubbing and squeezing his balls. Mike's legs started to buckle and he could feel his balls start to contract and knew he couldn't hold out any longer "Oh fuck Sarah. I'm cumming." he gasped as he felt rope after rope of cum erupt out of his cock. Sarah pulled back some and felt her mouth filling with Mike's juices until she could tell he was done. She then swallowed his load and went back to nuzzling his cock.

"You are amazing." he panted trying to catch his breath.

"Mmmmm I loved doing that for you." she smiled.

Mike then reached down and pulled her up by her arms and started to pull her into a kiss and Sarah turned her head saying "I should go get a drink first." thinking Mike wouldn't want to kiss her after he came in her mouth. Mike grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her with as much passion as he could surprising her briefly before she responded in kind. Sarah was a bit surprised at how much Mike being willing to kiss her after she had swallowed his load had turned her on.

Mike reached down with his hand and slid his hand inside of her panties and found that Sarah was drenched and she groaned at the contact. Mike kissed his way down Sarah's chest stopping to suck on each nipple then continued down her body until he got to her panties. He then started sliding her panties down her legs kissing and licking her leg down to her ankle.

Sarah lifted her leg out of the panties and with the other leg kicked the panties away from her towards the door. She then turned and leaned forward onto the ledge of the balcony presenting her ass to Mike. Mike closed the distance between them and started to kiss and rub Sarah's ass cheeks before pulling her cheeks apart and sliding his tongue into Sarah's pussy. Sarah responded by letting out a hiss and pushing her hips back into Mike's tongue. Mike grabbed Sarah's hips and began to pull her onto him tongue fucking her.

Sarah was becoming more vocal as a result of Mike's efforts and Mike slid a finger between her legs and began rubbing her clit bringing a "Yesssss Mike just like that." from a panting Sarah. Mike then slid his tongue from Sarah's lips up to her puckered ass and he flicked his tongue across it. Sarah's response was a breathy "Oh fuck...mmmmmm...yes" Mike then slid a finger into Sarah and began working it in and out of her then added a second finger and Mike could feel Sarah's grip on his finger began to increase as her orgasm began to build. Mike then started to push his tongue into her. Sarah was being overwhelmed by Mike simultaneously rubbing her clit and her g-spot and pushing his tongue deeper into her ass. Sarah's legs began to quiver and she started to gasp a repeated "yes...yes...yes...yes" Then Sarah's internal muscles clamped down onto Mike's fingers and her ass clinched hard enough to push Mike's tongue out of her and he just continued flicking her.

Sarah groaned out a loud "gahhhh I am cumming!" and her body went into an almost spasm. Mike stood up behind her and pulled her into a hug out of concern she might collapse and possibly hurt herself. As she came back down to earth she started to rub her ass back into Mike's rejuvenated hard cock and moaned to Mike "I need you inside of me. Now!" She leaned back down onto the railing and looked back at Mike.

Mike paused a second to take in the stunning view in front of him. He grabbed his cock at the base and began to rub it up and down her lips coating the head in her juices and then slowly started to slide into Sarah. He groaned "Fuck Sarah you are so hot right now."

"This is what you and your naughty tongue do to me Mike. Now take me!"

Mike started to work his cock in and out of her at a slow pace wanting this to last a very long time. Sarah had other ideas and started forcefully pushing herself back onto Mike's cock. "Harder Mike. Fuck me harder!" She groaned. Mike grabbed her hips and started to fuck her with forceful thrusts each accompanied by a grunt from Sarah. "Yesss Mike" she started to groan. Mike slid his hand into her hair and then pulled her back up to him as he continued to thrust into her. Once he pulled her all the way up Mike wrapped an arm around her just under her breasts and kissed and nibbled on her neck. With his other hand he reached down and started to rub her clit. Sarah's eyes shot open and an "Oh fuck yes." came from her lips.

Mike could feel his balls begin to swell and knew he was going to come again and was determined to get Sarah to orgasm before him. He started to increase the pace of his thrusts and tightened his grip around Sarah.

Sarah started to whimper as she felt herself loosing control and what felt like a massive orgasm was rapidly building inside of her. Her upper body started to contort with each thrust from Mike's hips almost like a wave of energy was passing through her. Mike then used his finger and thumb to pinch Sarah's clit. The effect was instantaneous. Sarah let out a guttural "Gahhhhhhhhh!" and started to squirt all over Mike's hand in pulses and she clamped down hard on Mike's cock.

Mike couldn't hold off another second and groaned a "Oh fuck Sarah" and cum began to pulse out of his cock deep inside Sarah. Sarah's eyes rolled up into her head and then she went limp. Mike held her up as he recovered from his own orgasm and when he caught his breath reached down and picked up Sarah and carried her back into the hotel room and gently laid her on the couch. Mike then grabbed a couple of cold waters and began to rub one on Sarah's neck and face.

She started to come around and then her eyes fluttered open and looked up at Mike and whispered "what happened? Did I pass out again?"

"Yes babe you had an orgasm and yelled out and then went limp."

"The last thing I remember was having an orgasm so big that I couldn't breathe."

"Do you think you can stand up?"

"I think so."

"Let's take a shower and rinse off. First I need to head back out on the balcony. You stay sitting here.'

"Why do you have to go out there again?"

"I need to get our clothes."

"Oh...yeah." she started laughing a bit and smiling at Mike. "That was pretty hot."

"It was far more than pretty hot babe. It was incredible."

Mike gathered up their clothes and then went back inside helping Sarah up and led her to the bathroom where he started the shower and got the water to a comfortable temperature. He hugged Sarah to him and stepped them both into the shower where the cool water was soothed their over heated bodies.

"Oh this is so nice" Sarah sighed.

"I will remember this entire day for the rest of my life."

Sarah's mind immediately started to come back to the fact that there time was so limited now and she didn't want to think about returning to England without Mike in her life but she pushed it aside as best she could and pulled Mike into a kiss. "So will I Mike."

Mike turned the water off and wrapped Sarah in a towel and dried her off before grabbing a towel for himself as well. They walked to the bed together and Mike wrapped his arms around Sarah and she snuggled back into him and after another kiss their exhausted bodies fell into a deep sleep.