Meeting Ms. Write - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think you wanted to have sex where someone could see." Mike groaned.

"I don't but you are making me so damned horny that I am starting to not care."

Mike looked around and then pulled Sarah off of the trail and deeper into the trees. He soon found what he was hoping to find which was a secluded area not visible from any of the trails. He pulled Sarah to him again and they resumed their passion. Mike ran his hand down Sarah's back then up under her dress and grabbed her ass.

Sarah responded by reaching for Mike's pants and quickly started undoing them then reached inside of his briefs to stroke his cock. "Fuck Sarah I have to have you."

Sarah spun around in his arms and leaned forward against the trunk of a tree and looking over her shoulder said "Then take me Mike. Take me right here, right now."

Hearing her panting these words in a husky voice caused Mike's cock to pulse. He reached forward and lifted the back of Sarah's dress and pulled her panties down to her knees. Sliding a finger along her lips showed Mike that she was dripping wet. He then grabbed his cock and slid it between her lips coating the head with her abundant juices and then slowly started to slide into her. Sarah groaned as he started to enter her but he was going far to slow for her current mood and she thrust her hips back at him burying him to the hilt with a hissed "Yesssssss. Now fuck me Mike."

Mike couldn't believe this was the same woman who was so nervous on the hotel balcony their first night together. He grabbed her hips in his hands and began to slid his cock in and out of her with firm thrusts watching her ass cheeks ripple with each impact. After several thrusts he slid a hand around her hip and slid a finger to her clit and started to rub her clit. Sarah's response was immediate with a groaned "Oh fuck Mike yes! Keep doing that."

Hearing Sarah so vocal spurred Mike on and he increased the pace of his thrusts there bodies now audibly slapping together. At this point Mike didn't give a damn if anyone could hear them. He could feel Sarah's vaginal muscles begin to tighten around him which he knew would only hasten the orgasm he could feel building in his balls.

"Oh God Mike harder. I'm going to cum." Sarah moaned.

Mike didn't know how much harder he could fuck her but he knew one thing that would set her off so he then used his thumb and finger to rub on both sides of Sarah's clit which immediately caused her hips to start jerking wildly and Sarah started panting "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Mike knew his orgasm would overtake him soon and there was nothing he could do to hold it off. Just as he knew he was seconds away from unloading inside of Sarah he pinched her clit between his finger and thumb hard. Sarah's orgasm exploded from her body as she yelled "MIIIIIKE!" Sarah's muscles clamped down on Mike so hard he couldn't thrust inside of her. She had his cock trapped and he then felt rope after rope of cum spray from his cock deep into Sarah who groaned with each spurt hitting her inner walls. Mike pulled Sarah up and hugged her to his chest as they both panted trying to regain their breath. Mike said "Fuck that was..."

"unfucking believable." Sarah finished his thought for him. "I can't believe we just did that." Sarah said.

Mike growing concerned "Any regrets?"

"Only that we didn't do it sooner." Sarah smiled.

"We were pretty loud we should collect ourselves and keep walking."

"Mmmmm you are going to be leaking out of me the rest of our walk."

With that they pulled their clothes back together and Mike walked up a few steps to make sure the coast was clear before pulling Sarah behind him back to the path.

As they walked up the path a few feet they came across a woman reading a book on a bench in the park. She appeared to be in her 50's. As they walked past her she didn't look up and said "You must be Mike." They both got wide eyed and Sarah was blushing. The woman smiled and said "I would say have a good day but I think you guys already are. Good for you."

Mike smiled back at her and said "An incredible day."

Laughing they continued down the path hand in hand. After some time they came upon a cart selling ice cream and both looked at each other with smiles. Mike grabbed a couple of ice creams for them as they enjoyed their treat. Mike realized they had walked a good distance and asked "how are your feet doing?" "Not bad but they will probably be sore in a bit." Mike looked over and saw they were not far from the place where you could take horse drawn carriage rides. "I have an idea, follow me."

She saw where they were headed and let out a quiet gasp. She had seen the horse drawn carriage rides and had dreamed of doing it one day. They walked up to the carriage and Mike helped Sarah step up into the carriage and took the opportunity to grab her ass. "Cheeky" she smiled back at him. "Yes, that is where I grabbed." Mike responded with a laugh. The carriage driver overhead their back and forth and chuckled which brought a blush to Sarah's face.

They enjoyed the lovely weather. Mike pulled up his phone and took a selfie of the two of them. He paused and said "Do you realize we hadn't taken a picture together the entire time we've been together?"

"I hadn't realized that either. Send it to me please."

"Done. The first picture of our relationship." Mike smiled.

The word struck Sarah deep inside. Was this a relationship? Yes, they got along famously and were perfect together but she couldn't help thinking that there time together was limited and slipping by with each moment. In a few days she would be flying back to England and Mike would be flying back to California and they would on opposite sides of the world.

She knew from past experience that relationships over distances were extremely difficult and very rarely worked out due to the distance between them. Looking over Mike could see a sad look on her face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Hearing Mike's voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she smiled back at him "Oh, it's nothing. This is so great." Mike didn't believe for a second that it was nothing but didn't want to press the issue. "Hey, there's Tavern On The Green. Ever heard of it?"

"Yes, I have from movies. It's supposed to be really nice."

"Let's see if we can get a table for lunch."

Mike had the carriage driver let them off and they walked the short distance to the restaurant. They were fortunate that since it was a bit after the lunch rush they were able to get a table. They enjoyed a wonderful lunch but Mike couldn't help but notice that Sarah seemed a bit distracted.

"So are you going to tell me what has your brain so occupied? Something is obviously bothering you."

"Well, as wonderful a time as we are having I am starting to dread the fact that I will be returning to England in a few days. The thought of being on the other side of an ocean from you is just..." a tear started to slide down her cheek. Mike reached over and brushed the tear away

"Hey, please don't cry. We still have those days together and I say we make the most of those and then we will deal with that issue when we get to it."

She smiled back at Mike and said "You know what, you're right! What should we do tonight?"

"How about a broadway show?"

"Perfect. Which one?"

Mike pulled up what theaters had what shows and they picked one they both wanted to see. Mike called the concierge at the hotel and he said he could arrange for them to get very good seats and also arranged for a restaurant reservation near the theater.

"So what day is the book expo they wanted to introduce you and your book to the public on?"

"Oh, I don't actually know. Let me call Diane. Did you ever call her back?"

"Yes, I called when you got in the shower. She wanted to see what I thought about having her show my stories to her boss. I told her she could."

"Oh, that is exciting."

"I doubt it goes anywhere. My writing is nowhere near your level."

"You sell yourself short Mike."

"Anyways give her a call."

Sarah called Diane and she let her know the expo was the next afternoon.

They spoke for a bit and Sarah said "I don't know. Let me check with Mike."

"What's up?"

"Diane wants to treat me to a spa day tomorrow before the expo."

"You should do that. Pamper yourself Sarah. I will keep myself busy and then join you at the expo."

"Ok Diane. What time should I meet you there?"

"We should head back to the hotel and rest before the show."

"Let me just visit the loo first."

"Meet you out front"

Mike was standing outside when his phone rang and it was Diane.

"Hi Mike. My boss is definitely interested in your writing. Can you meet with her while Sarah is at the spa with me?"

"Sure, that works great. What's her name?"

"Her name is Deborah Martin."

"Has she read just the novel or the other writing as well."

"She read everything. She usually doesn't meet with new writers like this so the fact that she wants to meet with you is a very good sign."

"Wow. Listen, do me a favor. Don't mention anything about this to Sarah. I want to surprise her."

"I will do anything you want Mike." Diane said back in a whisper.

"I bet you would Diane. Thanks for this."

Mike saw Sarah coming out of the restaurant and he flagged down a cab and they were soon headed back to the hotel. When they got back to the room Mike pulled Sarah into a hug and said "I don't know about you but I was thinking we should maybe lay down and take a nap."

"A bit of a lay in sounds like a great idea. Just as long as we are naked."

"Of course we will be naked." Mike smiled and pulled the straps of her sundress off her shoulders.

They got into the bed and shared some soft slow kisses. Sarah whispered "You better set an alarm on your phone so we don't sleep too late." and she laid her head on Mike's chest with her leg draped across his. Mike reached over with his free hand and set an alarm on his phone. He went to kiss Sarah and saw she was already asleep. She looked so beautiful that he couldn't resist and took a picture of her curled up on his chest making sure that only the tops of her breasts were in the picture. He wanted to remember this moment forever.

Mike began to wake from his nap and noticed Sarah was no longer laying on his chest. He was about to look around for her when he immediately knew where she was and his head fell back to the pillow. "Oh fuck that is good Sarah."

"Mmmmm you're awake. I was sleeping peacefully when this nice hard cock started pushing into me and I couldn't resist."

"Mmmm why don't you spin around on top of me and let me so I can taste you."

Sarah moaned an answer around his cock and climbed on top of him and spun around and straddled Mike's head.

Mike used his hands to pull Sarah open exposing her to his tongue. He slowly licked up her lip and then sucked it into her lip eliciting a gasp from Sarah. He continued to suck hard on her lip causing it to become engorged. He then started to nibble lightly on it. Sarah pulled Mike's cock from her mouth and groaned out "Oh Mike what are you doing to me?"

"Mmmmm I think you have a good idea" Mike then started to lick up the other lip and sucked it into his mouth.

Sarah sucked a breath in and decided she needed to up her efforts. She increased her grip on Mike and then took him as deep into her mouth as she could. She started to gag a bit and backed off and took a deep breath and sunk down on his cock again. This time she she felt her start to gag she made a swallowing motion and surprised even herself when Mike slid into her throat.

"Oh fuck Sarah." Mike gasped. He had never had a woman do this to him. Sarah made another swallowing motion and all Mike could do was gasp "Sarah" Sarah could feel the need to breathe so she pulled back a bit and gasped a breath then sunk Mike back down her throat. She had never tried to do this before and now that she had discovered she could do it she found she really liked it.

Mike could feel that if she continued doing this he would cum. He decided to do the one thing that he knew Sarah would react to and licked his way from her clit down between her lips and then started to tongue her ass.

Sarah's eyes went wide in shock and she pulled off Mike's cock gasping "Mike, oh my God, you can't do that."

Mike's response was to press his tongue into her ass. Everything in Sarah's mind was telling her this was wrong but she was very sure that this felt absolutely incredible. Sarah had gone from gasping in shock to groaning and pushing her ass back into Mike's tongue.

"You naughty, naughty boy." Sarah groaned.

Hearing Sarah obviously enjoying this anal play Mike slide a finger into her pussy and soon followed it with a second and began stroking her g-spot. "Oh Mike, keep going." Sarah moaned. Mike could feel Sarah starting to tighten her grip on his fingers and tongue. Knowing she was close to orgasm he used his thumb on his other hand to start rubbing her clit. The effect was instantaneous. Sarah's body exploded in orgasm and Mike could feel her juices squirting around his fingers. Sarah was beyond words and only shouted out a gutteral "Ahhhhhhhhh" and her legs were quivering from the force of her orgasm. Mike continued his work on her prolonging her orgasm until Sarah pulled away saying "Stop please. I can't take anymore Mike." and she slumped forward on Mike's body. Mike began to gently rub her legs and her hips as she recovered.

"How do you do it?"

"What?"

"Keep giving me orgasms that are more powerful than the last."

"Considering how hard I came when you had me tied up I could say the same thing."

"In that case I am going to have to do that again." Sarah said looking back and smiling. "But first I have a better idea."

Sarah sat up facing away from Mike grabbed his still hard cock and rubbed it on her lips before sliding it into position and sinking down on him burying him deep in one motion. They both groaned and then Sarah began to work her hips back and forth on his cock. Mike grabbed her hips and marveled at the scene of Sarah sliding up and down on his cock. He began to rub and squeeze her ass and Sarah immediately groaned in approval.

Mike couldn't help himself and gave Sarah's ass a smack with his right hand.

Sarah's eyes shot open and she looked back at him saying "What is it with you and slapping my ass you naughty boy?"

"I can't help it babe. Your ass is just so perfect."

"Just remember that I am a firm believer in payback Mike."

Hearing Sarah talk about spanking him caused Mike's cock to immediately swell

"Mmmmmm. I can feel that the thought of me spanking you really turns you on. I am looking forward to it."

Mike began to thrust up into Sarah from below in response and Sarah began to match his thrusts the room filling with the sound of their bodies slapping together. Sarah re-positioned her feet so that her feet were down by Mike's and she leaned back on her arms and continued to piston her body on top of him. Mike knew he wouldn't be able to last very much longer and could feel Sarah began to tighten down on him. Hoping to speed up her orgasm Mike inserted a thumb into his mouth to wet it and then the next thrust where Sarah pushed her body down onto him he inserted his thumb into her ass. "Oh fuck Mike I can't believe you did that."

"Well you pushed a vibrator into my ass. Just be thankful I don't have it nearby."

Sarah groaned and was surprised to discover she really loved this feeling and simply continued thrusting down onto Mike's cock as Mike then began to saw his thumb in and out of her. "God that feels so good" Sarah gasped. "Keep going"

Mike was emboldened by this and used his free hand to began to spank Sarah's ass spurning her on "Come on babe. Ride me harder like I know you want it."

Sarah was overwhelmed with everything she was feeling.

She started pumping up and down on Mike as hard as she could. She had never acted this way during sex. So raw, so heated, so uninhibited. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her mouth hanging open. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat that gave it a shine.

Right when she didn't think she could take any more she heard Mike's voice scream out from what seemed like a great distance "Fuck I am going to come Sarah!!" and then she felt Mike cock expand and then blast after blast of what felt like scalding hot cum coated her inner walls. She screamed out and a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

Mike could feel her juices squirting onto his legs and saw Sarah start to wobble a bit. He reached up and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back on top of his chest and wrapped his arms around her. He held her there as she panted in exhaustion and her breathing slowly returned to normal. Mike kissed her neck from behind and whispered in her ear "My God Sarah that was incredible."

Sarah nodded her head and said "Need some water" her voice barely above a croak.

Mike swung her onto her side with his cock still inside of her and then pulled back to run to the mini fridge to get them cold waters. He came back and could see his cum trickling out of her and handed her the water bottle. She made no effort to get up and held the cold bottle to her head and Mike pulled up her hair and held it to the back of her head growing a bit concerned.

Mike leaned down and whispered "Are you okay babe?"

A smile came to her lips and she said "Never better. That was mind blowing. Between your hard cock, the spanking and the thumb in my ass you absolutely overwhelmed me."

"Glad you enjoyed it" Mike said finally relaxing.

"Enjoyed it is not a strong enough word Mike. I loved every second of it."

"Good."

"I never would have thought I liked something in my ass until getting together with a dirty pervert like you." she said laughing.

Mike started laughing and said "I have completely corrupted you have I?"

"Yes, I was just an innocent woman from a small English village until meeting you."

"Well, I've read your stories so you weren't all that innocent."

"Yes, but those were just stories from my mind. Fantasies I never thought I would experience. Being with you I have not only experienced some of those but experienced things I never would have dreamed of before."

"I can say the same my dear."

Sarah took a long drink of water and said "Let's go get in the shower and cool off. We have to get ready for our evening." Mike helped her up and they headed for the shower. The shower was set so the water was cooler than usual as they were both still worked up and sweating. There was some kissing and groping but their sexual appetites were at least for the moment satisfied and they just enjoyed being close with each other.

After they got out of the shower Mike called the driver he had used previously and he was available and he arranged for the time to pick them up and then to take them to the theater for the show and then return them to the hotel afterwards. Mike was ready to go in a pair of slacks and a sport coat and was waiting for Sarah to get ready.

When she walked out Mike was blown away. Sarah had put on a very sexy black cocktail dress and had paired it with a pair of heels. She spun in a circle and Mike got up and walked to her saying "I don't know if I have ever seen something so lovely."

"I would kiss you but I don't want to mess up my lipstick...yet at least" Sarah smiled.

Mike offered her an elbow and she hooked her arm through it and they walked out of the room to the elevators. When they got to the lobby Mike couldn't help walk a little taller having such a beautiful woman on his arm. The driver was waiting for them and opened the back door of the town car for them. The drive to the restaurant went smoothly and they stepped out of the car in front of a door that had no signs on it at all.