Meeting Ms. Write

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike then thought back to his plans and asked "Have you had anything to eat for lunch?" Sarah hadn't thought about it and said "Now that you mention it no I haven't and I am famished."

"Well, I brought a bit of a picnic lunch with me if you would like some salami, cheese and crackers and a sip of wine."

"Oh, that sounds lovely."

"Come with me."

"So forward Mike!" Sarah said in mock offense.

"That isn't what I meant naughty girl...at least not yet."

"Oh my!"

Mike led her by the hand and starts to walk towards an open meadow nearby. Just as they start to enter the meadow Sarah steps on a root causing her ankle to roll in her heel. Sarah let out an "Owwww!" as her ankle rolled and she started to fall. Mike realized what was happening and caught Sarah before she fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?"

"I twisted my bloody ankle!"

"I've got you. Let's go over to that bench and sit down."

They started to walk and Sarah was favoring the ankle badly. Mike noticed and said "Let me help." Mike reached down and lifted Sarah off of her feet and carried her in his arms over to the bench. Even with the pain Sarah found herself immensely turned on by how easily Mike lifted her and how it felt to be carried in his arms. She started to bite her lip which Mike saw and thinking it was because she was in pain. Mike didn't know that this particular lip bite had nothing to do with her being in pain.

Mike walked to the bench and carefully set Sarah down on the bench. He then grabbed her feet and looking up at her and asked "May I take a look?" Sarah was too turned on to even realize Mike was asking for permission. Mike pulled her feet into his lap and took a look at the ankle she had just twisted. He started to manipulate the ankle.

Looking at the shoes Sarah was wearing Mike commented "These shoes don't look very comfortable."

"They aren't made for walking. They are made for looking cute."

"I didn't even think about that when I asked you to go for a walk. I'm sorry."

"I was doing fine until I twisted my bloody ankle."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Not really. Just general feet soreness now."

"Would you like a foot rub? I am told I give a really good one."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat. She knew foot rubs always made her melt. She swallowed and said "That would be lovely."

Mike removed her shoes and started on the right foot slowly rubbing around her feet and ankle. "Do you happen to have any hand cream in your purse? Foot rubs are better with lotion." Sarah bit her lip and pulled up her purse and handed Mike a tube of hand cream. The thought of Mike's lotion covered hands rubbing her feet was turning her on to a near boiling point.

Mike poured a generous amount of lotion into his hands and began to rub Sarah's foot and ankle. Starting with just gentle rubbing the bottoms of her feet and sliding his hands up to her toes. Sarah's head fell back and she groaned with how good the foot rub was feeling. Mike than began to use his two thumbs to alternate pushing with one thumb and then the other into the ball of her foot which only caused Sarah to moan again. Hearing Sarah's moans were music to Mike's ears and caused his dick to harden.

Mike than began rubbing circles around Sarah's ankle bone on both sides of her foot. Sarah couldn't believe how Mike seemed to know the exact right amount of pressure to use. Feeling emboldened Mike began to rub his hand up Sarah's leg to her calf and began to rub it as well. Sarah pressed her leg into Mike's lap in response to how good it felt and immediately felt Mike's substantial hard on through his jeans.

"Mmmmmm is that for me Mike?"

"Hearing you moaning like that is an incredible turn on."

"You haven't heard anything...yet."

Hearing her say that Mike's hard on twitched which Sarah felt with her foot and her pussy throbbed with the thought of having that cock buried in her.

Mike than said "Come on you. Let's have a nibble on some food before I start nibbling on something else.' Sarah stood up and her ankle no longer hurt. They walked out into the grass clearing and Mike pulled off his backpack and spread a blanket onto the grass and set out the picnic lunch of cheese, crackers, some sliced meet and fresh grapes.

Reaching back into his backpack he pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses and poured them each some wine. "Oh, Mike, this is perfect. Thank you."

"I wanted to make this something special to show you how special I think you are."

As they looked into each other's eyes and started to lean in for a kiss Sarah's stomach growled in hunger causing them both to laugh and they began to enjoy their picnic lunch.

Having both enjoyed the food and wine they sat back on the blanket with their feet out before them looking at the New York skyline. Their hands brushing up against each other. "Mike, this is so lovely. It's like a scene from a movie. It's absolutely perfect."

Mike leaned over and kissed Sarah taking her breath away. The kiss continued and Sarah fell back onto the blanket and Mike leaned over her as their kiss and their passion deepened. Mike was running his hand up Sarah's side towards her breast getting carried away and forgetting the fact that they were in public. Both of them had thought of this moment for months and it was beyond their expectations. Mike was about to ask her if she wanted to come back to his room when Sarah's cell phone went off.

Hearing her phone Sarah muttered "Bloody hell. What awful timing." She grabbed her purse and looked at the phone. "It's the publisher."

"You should answer it Sarah."

Sarah answered the phone and from what Mike could overhear they wanted her to come back to their office. Sarah hung up the phone and before she could say anything Mike said "They want you to come back don't they."

Interrupted

The thought of leaving Mike right now had a tear starting to run down her cheek. Seeing this Mike reached across and caught the tear with his thumb. "Don't be sad Sarah. It is a good sign that they want you to come back so soon. As lovely as us finally meeting is the reason for this trip is your future with this publisher. Go back to their office."

"But I don't want to leave you."

"I tell you what. Go have their meeting and call me when it is done and we will go for a nice romantic dinner." Resigning herself to the fact she had to leave him she nodded and said "That sounds wonderful. I will call you as soon as I have an idea of how long I will be."

"Let's get you a cab."

Mike packed up the remains of their picnic and the blanket and they walked hand in hand through the John Lennon memorial in Strawberry Fields. A young man was playing an acoustic guitar and singing Imagine as they walked up. They listed while Mike held Sarah from behind her hugging her in his arms. When the song finished Mike spun her around and kissed her deeply taking her breath away. They then walked out to the street and Mike flagged down a cab for her. Loading her into the back of the cab Mike kissed her again and said "Call me later."

Sarah watched him through the back window of the cab and blew him a kiss as they drove away into traffic. Sarah was surprised at how emotional she was driving away from Mike. While they had just met for the first time they had been chatting for months and their chats had covered their hopes, their desires and their fears. She was almost afraid to admit what she already knew deep down. Mike already held a large part of her heart in his hands.

She was so disappointed to leave him and part of her wished they would have been headed back to his hotel by now. Sarah was usually very hesitant to take a relationship to the next level so soon but with Mike everything felt so right that she was looking forward to sex with Mike.

However, she had been asked back to the publisher's office to finalize the details of her deal and to meet with who the company had designated as her editor she would be working closely with. Sarah was stunned by the amount of money that she was being offered. She never imagined that her little secret hobby would become a very lucrative career.

Still in shock over the numbers in walked a tall brunette who introduced herself as Diane Collins. They went to Diane's office to talk and get to know each other. Sarah was discussing her background and how the stories had come together and how Mike had given his opinions from a guy's point of view and his suggested changes.

"Wait...This Mike guy is real?"

"Oh, he's very real" Sarah says with a smile on her face.

"So he has given you suggestions and helped right some of these stories?"

"Yes, his input has been very valuable."

"This might be a problem"

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"Let me go talk to some people."

With that Diane left the room. Sarah was still completely puzzled and after Diane had been gone for 15 minutes started to become worried. Diane finally came back with a look of concern on her face.

"We have a concern regarding Mike's involvement."

"I don't understand. Is that a problem?"

"Well Sarah the concern is that Mike may make a claim for a cut of your royalties and possibly your advance since he is involved in the creation."

"I hadn't thought of that. I will discuss it with Mike tonight."

"So you will call him then?"

"No. He is here in New York. I was with him when I got the call to come back for the meeting. We are supposed to have dinner tonight."

"I thought you said you had only chatted with him and hadn't met before."

"That was true until today."

"So he lives in New York?"

"No. He lives in California. He came here to meet me."

"Oh, wow! I wish I had a guy so interested in me that he would fly across the country just to meet me. So, if you don't mind me asking are you guys starting a relationship then?"

"I don't know. I certainly hope so." Sarah smiled.

"Well, let's get you out of here so you can get ready for dinner."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it."

MIKE'S DAY

Watching Sarah pull away in the cab then turn around and blow him a kiss, Mike whispered to himself "I could seriously fall for this woman...in fact I may already be falling." How that would work with them living half a world away from each other he had no idea. That was for considering on another day because right now she wasn't half a world away. She was right here and had just been in his arms kissing him.

Mike went back to his hotel and decided to take a shower and freshen up. It was a beautiful day so he put on the hotel's bathrobe and sat on the balcony enjoying the view of the park lost in thought. He didn't know how long he had been thinking when his cell phone rang. Checking the phone it was Sarah and Mike realized he had been out there for an hour and a half.

"Hello goddess."

"Hello you gorgeous man. The meeting is finished and I am headed back to my hotel to freshen up."

"How did the meeting go?"

"It was great. They wanted to discuss the possibility of me writing a full length novel after they publish the collection of short stories. It is a bit intimidating because I haven't written a full length novel before."

"Yes, but your equestrian story had multiple chapters and I could easily see that becoming a novel. The beauty of that is you wouldn't be starting from scratch."

"I hadn't thought of that. That is a wonderful idea Mike."

"So it is almost 5 now. You will be in nasty traffic getting to your hotel. How about I collect you from the hotel at 7 and we will head to dinner?"

"That sounds lovely although I wish I could see you sooner."

"Patience my goddess. All in good time."

"You always say the sexiest things Mike. I will be waiting at 7."

Mike called down to the Concierge and explained how he was going to have dinner with a woman he just met and was wild about. The Concierge said he would get everything sorted out and would call him back when everything was set up. 5 minutes later Mike's room phone rang. "Hello Sir, this is William the concierge. I have everything set up for you. I have made reservations for you at 7 pm at a romantic Italian place where I know the Maitre De and I called in a favor he owes me and arranged a quiet table for two in the back of the place so you and your date will have some privacy. I also took the liberty of arranging for a driver for the evening so you won't have to worry about transportation.

Mike thanked William for his efforts. At 6:30 Mike went down stairs dressed in a pair of slacks, a button down shirt and a sport coat. He stopped by the Concierge desk and tipped William generously for his help and was told if he needed anything else to just let him know.

Mike walked out the front and a luxury sedan was waiting with the driver standing next to it. Mike introduced himself and the driver let him know that he already knew where they were going to dinner and just needed to know where to pick up his date so Mike gave him the name of the hotel where Sarah was staying. Mike climbed in the back and noticed a bottle of champagne on ice and two crystal glasses and the driver said it was courtesy of William. Mike thought to himself he needed to go back by William's desk and add to the tip he gave him.

Dinner

Right at 7 they rolled up to Sarah's hotel. Mike called her on the cell phone and Sarah said she would be right out. Seeing her walk out the door Mike was blown away. Sarah was wearing a sexy cocktail dress that hugged her body like a second skin. Her hair hung loosely on her shoulders and her lovely breasts were readily hugged by the dress and displaying a very sexy amount of cleavage. The dress ended just above her knee but had a slit up the side displaying her lovely sexy thigh as she walked. Just seeing her Mike felt himself start to harden.

"Close your mouth Mike. Something may fly in there." Sarah joked as she walked up to him.

"You are absolutely stunning Sarah. It would be impossible to look any sexier."

"Not even if I dropped this dress and you saw the lingerie I am wearing underneath?" Sarah asked sexily.

"I stand corrected my beauty."

Mike opened the door and Sarah slid into the car and noticed the champagne.

"Champagne Mike? Are you trying to get me drunk?" Sarah smiled

"Not at all it was courtesy of the car company"

"I was just giving you a bad time" Sarah then leaned towards him and whispered into his ear "And you don't have to get me drunk tonight to take me to bed. I want you just as bad as I think you want me."

Mike kissed her on the lips and said "It isn't possible for someone to want anyone more than I want you Sarah."

Mike poured them both a glass of champagne as they traveled to dinner. They held hands and sipped champagne as they watched the New York streets go by out the car window. Every once in a while they would find themselves looking at each other and smiling back and forth. Finally they arrived at the restaurant. It was a quaint little place and they were lead to a table in the back that was behind a set of curtains for the utmost in privacy. The table had a fresh red rose in a vase and was lit only by candle light. Sarah saw it all and said "Oh Mike, this is so lovely!"

They sat down and enjoyed each other's company holding hands and talking about their lives and getting to know each better. They shared a couple of different plates of food and were often feeding each other. The waiter then brought a desert courtesy of the chef and then Sarah remembered the issue that Diane had brought up.

"Your name came up during my meeting with the publisher today."

"Really? How could that have happened? Were you telling them about this devilishly handsome man who you were kissing when they called?" Mike smiled.

"Something like that."

"They seemed to be under the impression that you weren't real and when I told them you were very real, and not to bad looking a guy, things got weird."

"How so?"

"They said they are concerned about the possibility that you might make a claim for some of the money from royalties."

"I have no intention of trying to make any money from your work Sarah..."

"But it's your work too"

"No. I have given some advice and answered some questions. Those stories are 100% the product of your beautiful mind. Tell them I will sign whatever documents they want to draft giving up any claims for compensation."

"Mike!! Why would you do that? What if it becomes a lot of money?"

"Don't you see Sarah" Mike said reaching across and grabbing both her hands and looking into her eyes "You are more important to me than any sum of money."

Sarah felt tears forming in her eyes. She had never had a guy say anything so touching to her in her life. Fighting back the tears Sarah said "We should go now."

Mike misinterpreted what she meant and felt his heart drop. "I will settle the check and get you back to your hotel."

Hearing the change in his tone Sarah smiled and said "Mike. Look at me." Mike looked up with sadness in his eyes.

"My lovely man. You apparently misunderstood what I meant. I mean we should get out of here and go back to your hotel." Then leaning forward whispered to Mike "I want to make love with you Mike."

Mike immediately sputtered "ch- check please!" Causing Sarah to chuckle.

Mike called the driver and he said he was already outside. They got back in the car and the driver asked "Where to?" Mike looked at Sarah who bit her lip. Mike looked back at the driver and said "Back to my hotel." The driver gave him nod and a smile and said "Very well sir. Might I suggest we take the route through the park?" "That sounds like a very good idea." The driver nodded and turned to face forward and then the privacy screen rose sealing the back seat off from the front seat.

Sarah whispered "Can he hear us?"

Mike sitting back said "I don't think so."

No sooner had he gotten those words out of his mouth than Sarah climbed onto his lap and kissed him passionately. Mike was temporarily stunned but then returned as much passion to Sarah as he was receiving holding her head in both hands causing Sarah to whimper.

Mike kissed down Sarah's jaw to her neck where he lightly bit her. Sarah groaned out "Oh fuck Mike. Please touch me" With that she grabbed his hand and pulled it to her breast. Mike felt Sarah breast through her dress and returned to kissing her mouth deeply. Feeling Mike caress her breast caused Sarah's passion to only increase as she felt it in the pit of her stomach and a tingle started in her clit.

Sarah would never have believed anyone who would tell her she would be acting like this in the back of a car driving through the streets of New York if you had told her this would be happening just weeks ago. Now not only was she doing it but she wanted more!

Reaching between them she ran her hand down Mike's chest to his belt line and started working on his belt and getting it loosened reached into Mike's waste line to grab the cock she had wanted to feel for months of chatting. Mike's immediate response was "Oh fuck Sarah." as they continued to kiss. Mike then ran his hand up her leg up under her dress to her upper thigh. He could feel the heat of Sarah's pussy and the moisture that was leaking out of her and down her leg. Sarah moaned out "Oh fuck Mike. I want you right now!"

Before Mike could respond the privacy screen dropped a couple inches and the driver said "We will be at the hotel in about 5 minutes" and the screen raised back up. Mike left his hand on Sarah's thigh and kissing her lips said "If we don't stop right now I'm not going to be able to stop." Hearing this Sarah gave Mike's cock a firm squeeze and said "Once we get into that hotel this cock is mine!"

Feeling emboldened Mike cupped Sarah's pussy through her soaked panties and said "Only after I get my mouth on this pussy until you are screaming my name" Sarah gasped out a "fucking hell" Mike gave it one last squeeze and then whispered "We should make sure we look presentable for the walk to the elevators. But first I need something" Saying that he hooked his finger into the waist band of Sarah's panties and pulled them down her thighs. Sarah gasped but raised her hips allowing Mike to remove her panties. Working them past her ankles and off Mike brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. "Mmmmmm. You smell absolutely delicious." and then put Sarah's panties into his jacket pocket.