Meeting Ms. Write

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could feel the heat of Mike's sperm splash against her insides triggering a final orgasm that left Sarah collapsed on the bed barely able to move. Mike collapsed on top of her still buried deep inside of her and then pulled her onto her side and snuggled up behind her and pulled a blanket over the two of them as they both faded off into sleep.

Mike awoke a short time later and had to go to the bathroom. After splashing some water on his face and washing his hands he noticed it was only 10:30 p.m. He walked back into the room and saw Sarah had rolled onto her back and was sleeping. Mike returned to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and cleaned Sarah's legs and thighs eliciting a soft moan from her. Mike returned the washcloth to the bathroom and then as he approached the bed in the semi darkened room he could see Sarah's beautiful body laying on the bed. Mike couldn't help himself and climbed between her legs and started to lick her folds and her clit. Sarah while still sleeping started to moan and Mike could feel her wetness building.

Sarah was dreaming of Mike and his wonderful tongue. She started to wake up a little and realized that it wasn't a dream and Mike was going down on her. She whispered out "What are you doing Mike?"

"You have to ask?"

"You really shouldn't. I must be a mess down there."

"Mmmmm. Allow me to clean this mess up then" Mike moaned as he continued to tongue Sarah's pussy.

"Oh fucking hell."

Mile continued to lick Sarah's pussy and would alternate between licking varying patterns across her clit to sliding his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could. Sarah was moaning louder and louder mixed in with "Oh fuck Mike. Oh fuck...Oh God Mike...You are incredible." Mike brought Sarah to yet another orgasm before he crawled up her body and slowly slid his cock into her yet again causing Sarah to hiss out "Yessssssssss. I love your cock Mike."

Unlike before Mike slowly rocked his hips into Sarah and at the same time kissed her deeply. This wasn't fucking. This was making slow passionate love to Sarah who wrapped her legs around Mike's hips allowing him to sink even deeper into her. Sarah's hands were grabbing Mike's ass pulling him into her with her nails digging into the flesh of his ass. Mike then kissed his way to the base of Sarah's neck and started to gently suck on that spot he knew from previous drove Sarah wild.

Sarah could only respond with "Oh fuck Mike. You wonderful wonderful man. I have never experienced anything like this." Mike kissed Sarah deeply and looked deep into her eyes and said "I have never been with someone like you Sarah." his hips picking up the pace of his slow and gentle thrusts "I have never felt anything like this either."

Mike and Sarah were looking deep into each others eyes when Sarah groaned "Oh fuck Mike, I am going to come again. I want you to come with me. Give it to me Mike." Just hearing this drove Mike almost immediately to the edge of orgasm causing him to yell "Fuck Sarah! I am going to come!!"

"YES!! Come with me Mike. Come with me NOW!!" Sarah yelled out as her body started to spasm and her muscles clamping down on Mike's cock. Her nails scratching down his back.

Feeling that drove Mike over the edge as he yelled out as his orgasm hit causing rope after rope of sperm to coat Sarah's insides which triggered Sarah to orgasm again. Mike collapsed on top of Sarah as they held each other in their arms and kissed. Mike then rolled to the side pulling Sarah to where they were laying side by side still looking into each other's eyes. Sarah smiled and whispered "I knew it."

"Knew what beautiful"

"I just knew from all of our chats that if we ever had sex that it would be mind blowing."

"This was beyond mind blowing for me."

Sarah smiled upon hearing this and kissed Mike again and then felt the exhaustion coming on. Before she could say something Mike pulled the blankets over them and said

"Let's get some sleep babe."

Sarah turned over so Mike was spooned up behind her and feeling Mike's arms wrap around her she had never felt so secure and satisfied and drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

To be continued