Meeting Ms. Write

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could only look at Mike wide eyed. She was biting her lip and trembling with need as the car came to a stop. Mike lead Sarah by the hand through the hotel lobby to the elevators. Mike saw William standing at his counter as they walked through the lobby and Mike gave a nod of his head which Mike returned. When the car arrived Mike pulled Sarah into the elevator and into his arms. Mike started to kiss her then noticed an elderly couple get on the elevator with them. The wife looked very much not amused by their public display of affection but the husband gave Mike a wink when they made eye contact.

Mike pulled Sarah in front of him facing away from him. Mike leaned across and pressed the button for the top floor then pulled Sarah into him so his erection was pressed into her ass causing Sarah to gasp. They rode the elevator in silence until they arrived at the other couple's floor and they exited the elevator. No sooner had the doors closed than Mike reached around Sarah and grabbed both of her breasts in his hands and started kissing her neck. Sarah gasped out "Oh fuck Mike. You are driving me crazy." This only drove Mike to spin her around and kiss her deeply moaning into the kiss and reaching down and lifting the back of her dress to palm her naked ass. Sarah didn't remember a time in her life where she was this turned on and could feel her wetness leaking down her leg.

They finally reached their floor and Sarah jumped at the doors opening knowing her ass was on display. To her relief nobody was waiting to board the elevator and she pulled her dress down as Mike pulled her by the hand down the hall to Mike's room.

Sarah was suddenly nervous walking in to the darkened room. Mike flipped the switch inside the door illuminating the suite and Sarah was amazed at how nice the room was. "My god Mike this room is amazing. This must be costing you a fortune."

"I got a free upgrade. When I went to check in they said they didn't have my reservation and after some tense moments and me almost loosing my temper the manager upgraded me to this suite. It's ridiculous isn't it? I think it is bigger than my condo." Mike said with a chuckle.

"Makes my room look like a bloody shoebox."

"Care for a drink?"

"Maybe just some water. I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to alcohol and I am quite buzzed from the champagne and the wine with dinner."

"Water actually sounds pretty good." Mike said pulling two bottled waters from the small refrigerator in the wet bar.

Mike then pulled out his cell phone to bring up some music and then plugged his phone into the dock for the room's sound system. Adele's To Make You Feel My Love began to filter through the speakers and he walked to Sarah with the bottles of water.

"This is lovely" Sarah said sipping some water

Mike then reached out his hand to her saying "Dance with me?"

"I'm not much of a dancer."

"Neither am I so let's not be much of a dancer together."

Sarah walked up to him and draped her arms around his neck looking up at him and biting her lip. Mike's hands went to her waist and pulled her close to him as they slowly rocked to the beat of the song. After a few moments Mike leaned down and pulling up Sarah's chin in his hand he placed a kiss on her lips which quickly grew more passionate by the moment.

As the song ended Sarah whispered "This is crazy."

"What do you mean?"

"We only met earlier today and all I can think about right now is how badly I want you."

"We only met in person earlier Sarah but we have known each other for months now."

"But that was only..."

"Yes it was online but think about all of the conversations we have had and the deep conversations we have had. We've discussed our past, our hopes for the future not to mention some very detailed discussions about what turns us on."

"That's true."

"I know enough about you to know that in my eyes and in my mind you are absolutely incredible and I want you more than I have wanted anyone in my life."

"Oh Mike, I feel the same."

Mike then resumed their kiss and at the same time grasped the zipper of Sarah's dress and slowly started lowering it causing Sarah to gasp.

"Too fast?" Mike whispered

"Too bloody slow" Sarah panted in response.

Mike then finished lowering the zipper and reached up sliding the dress off of Sarah's shoulders. The dress temporarily was held up by Sarah's breasts then slid to the ground exposing the lace bra Sarah was wearing.

"You are so fucking sexy Sarah."

"Do you really think so?"

"I don't think so. I absolutely know so."

Hearing that Sarah smiled and reached behind her and unhooked the bra and stood before Mike in just the heels she wore to dinner.

"You are amazing."

"And the only one naked for some reason." Sarah smiled.

Mike held out his hand and said "Come with me." and led her to one of the bedrooms of the suite. Mike turned on the lights in the bedroom and then dimmed them to a low romantic lighting.

Sarah walked up to Mike and started working on the buttons on Mikes shirt and pulling it open exposing his chest. Sarah started kissing his chest while she worked on his belt and then the button and zipper of his slacks. Mike stepped out of his shoes and then stepped out of the slacks and removed his socks. He then picked up Sarah in his arms and walked her to the bed.

Mike laid Sarah in the middle of the bed and climbed on top of her kissing her deeply causing Sarah to moan from deep in her throat. Mike started to stroke Sarah's right breast and started kissing his way from her mouth up her jaw line to her ear. As he started to lightly pinch her nipple he took Sarah's earlobe into his mouth and bit down on it lightly

"Oh fuck Mike." Sarah moaned.

Mike then kissed his way down Sarah's neck to her chest and continued to kiss and lick his way to between Sarah's breasts. Sarah was nearly panting in need as she grabbed the back of Mike's head twining her fingers in his hair and pulling him towards her breast. Mike then took the nipple he had been pinching into his mouth sucking on it as he started squeezing her other breast with his hand. Sarah's back arched off of the bed as Mike started to nibble on her hardened nipple and pinching the other at the same time.

"Fucking hell, how do you know just how I want to be touched?"

Mike sucked on her nipple and pulled back until it popped out of his mouth. Mike started pinching both nipples and looked Sarah in the eyes and said "Your stories Sarah. Your stories have provided me with a wonderful road map into what turns you on and more importantly what you really want and need. It is all right there on the pages and I have read them several times."

Hearing those words caused blood to flow to Sarah's clit causing it to swell "Oh my God Mike. Please make love to me."

"All in good time my sweet. All in good time."

With that Mike started to kiss his way down Sarah's chest to her stomach sliding his tongue into her belly button causing Sarah to giggle. Mike then resumed squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples and kissing his way to Sarah's neatly trimmed pubic hair. Sarah started to moan in anticipation of where Mike would kiss next. Mike ran his hands down Sarah's sides and to Sarah's disappointment kissed around her pubic area to her right thigh.

Sarah groaned in frustration "Please don't tease me."

"What do you want Sarah?"

"I want to feel your tongue on me."

Mike licked her thigh towards the inside of her knee "But my tongue is on you." Mike said with a wicked smile.

"You know what I want Mike."

"I want you to tell me what you want Sarah." Mike said as he started licking and kissing the inside of her other knee lightly pressing Sarah's legs open. Sarah feeling the presser gladly spread her legs further.

"Don't make me beg Mike."

Mike continued to lick and kiss his way up Sarah's left thigh "You just need to tell me what you want Sarah."

"Fucking hell Mike." Sarah groaned. "You know what I want."

Mike bit lightly on Sarah's inner thigh leaving some light teeth prints. "Is that what you want Sarah?"

"Oh fuck." Sarah moaned getting more and more turned on. Mike could smell her arousal as it filled his nostrils like a fragrant bouquet of flowers. He reached up with his hand and lightly traced his finger along the outside of Sarah's pussy feeling her heat permeating out of her. He could see her juices leaking out of her dripping down to her ass.

"Oh God Mike. Please touch me."

"I am touching you Sarah. In several places in fact."

"You utter bastard" Sarah moaned out as Mike continued to use his fingers to lightly trace around her pussy lips but skipping the area around her clit. Sarah was going mad with desire and absolute need for Mike to touch her and give her an orgasm that was building inside of her unlike any she could remember.

"Tsk tsk. Such language Sarah." Mike said his mouth just inches from her pussy. She could feel his breath on her throbbing pussy. "

"Oh fuck Mike. I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"But we are just getting started my dear." Mike said as for the first time he lightly licked his way up the lips of her pussy on the right hand side.

"What are you doing to me? Please don't torment me like this."

"I have already said that you just need to tell me what you want" he said as he lightly licked the left pussy lips just barely grazing her molten core.

"I want you to put your tongue in me you teasing bastard." Sarah hissed.

"Was that so hard? Ask and you shall receive." Mike then held Sarah's legs open wider by grasping the back of her knees completely exposing her to him and pushed her knees towards her shoulders.

"Oh god." Sarah moaned.

Mike then slid his tongue in between the cheeks of Sarah's ass tasting her juices that had dripped out of her.

"Mike!" Sarah gasped. "You can't do that. You can't lick me there."

"Funny. I am pretty sure I just did Sarah." Mike chuckled as he licked her again this time actually licking around her asshole causing Sarah to gasp both out of shock and because of the jolt of electricity that shot through her with the contact.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Sarah started panting feeling an overwhelming orgasm rising in her.

Mike could tell that Sarah was very close to coming so he slid his index finger into her pussy easily sliding into her due to the copious juices flooding out of her.

"Oh fuck Mike. I feel like I am going to explode."

"That's the whole point my dear." Mike said as at the same time he reached in touching Sarah's G-spot and sliding his tongue up to her clit.

"Oh fuck!! I'm coming!!" Sarah moaned loudly as her eyes rolled up into her head. Mike then took Sarah's clit into her mouth and sucked on it while continuing to gently press on her g spot. This caused Sarah to launch into another orgasm just as she was starting to come down from the first one. Sarah was reduced to incoherent moans and groans as her orgasm continued to roll through her body. Mike released her clit from his mouth and withdrew his finger from her allowing Sarah to start to gain her senses.

No sooner did she look down at Mike than he then slid two fingers into Sarah and with his other hand took her clit between her fingers and started to pinch.

Sarah's eyes shot wide. Her clit had always been incredibly sensitive but nobody had ever pinched it. The pleasure went off in her head like a bomb. She opened her mouth to yell out but no sound came out as she was completely overwhelmed and was struck by the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. It seemed to go on for minutes as Mike continued to pinch and rub her clit and slide two fingers into her harder. Sarah's entire body was spasming with her legs clamping shut around Mike's head but he continued to stroke and toy with Sarah's body.

Sarah's body then went slack and Mike eased up on her and withdrew his fingers. He leaned up and kissed his way up her body as Sarah started to regain her senses.

As soon as Mike saw Sarah's eyes focus in recognition with a huge smile on her face Mike planted a deep and passionate kiss on her sliding his tongue along hers.

Sarah could taste herself on Mikes lips and It only served to turn her on more. Sarah had never had a man give her this kind of mind blowing pleasure. It was like her previous partners weren't even in the same league as Mike in his abilities. Sarah wrapped her arms around Mike and pulled him deeper into the kiss and wrapped her legs around his hips. Sarah could feel Mike's cock still in his underwear sliding against her pussy. He felt very large and very thick and Sarah couldn't wait to get that cock into her mouth and inside her pussy. She flipped them over and immediately started kissing her way down Mike's chest as her hand dove under the waistband of Mike's boxer briefs and finally got her hand on his throbbing cock. She was struck by how hot his cock felt. She could just barely get her hand all the way around his cock and she started to slowly pump it and she continued to kiss her way down his stomach. As her kissing reached his waistband she reached with both hands and pulled his briefs down. The head of Mike's cock caught in the waistband until it flicked free and audibly slapped against his stomach.

"Oh my what a beautiful cock you have Mike. I have wanted to see this cock for so long."

"Does it meet your expectations?" Mike asked.

"Oh, it most...certainly...blows...those expectations...away." Sarah said and with each pause she licked up the sides of Mike's cock until she reached the head.

"Mmmmm you taste so good." Sarah said as she continued to lick the precum off of the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck Sarah."

"You like that?" Sarah said and then took the head of his cock into her mouth and the popped it out of her mouth.

"So how did that go again? Tell me what you want? I do believe that was what you tormented me with."

"I want you to suck my cock Sarah. Suck it deep into your mouth." Mike said as he reached down and grabbed Sarah by the hair on the back of her head.

Feeling Mike grab her like this was a huge rush to Sarah. Sarah had always absolutely loved sucking a man's cock. The feeling of power it gave her was one of her biggest fetishes. However, none of the small number of men she had been with had grabbed the back of her head like Mike did and she found it a massive turn on. Sarah had always been in control while sucking a man's cock and now Mike was taking away a bit of that control and she was surprised to find that in the deepest part of her mind that she loved it.

Mike was guiding Sarah's mouth up and down on his cock and would occasionally hold her head briefly when she got him as deep as she could take him and then lessen the pressure to allow her to pull back off of his cock.

Sarah was so turned on at this point that she simply couldn't wait any longer. She pulled off of Mike's cock and looked up at him and said "I want you inside me Mike. I need to feel this beautiful cock slide into me."

Mike smiled and then said "we haven't discussed protection yet Sarah. I do have some condoms in the bedside drawer."

"Thank you for thinking about that. However, I know from our chats that it has been months since either one of us has had a sexual partner. When were you last tested?"

"I was tested a month ago and passed with flying colors."

"I was tested 2 months ago. So we are both clean. I don't want anything between you and I and I am on the pill. So please Mike, I can't wait any longer. Please fuck me."

Mike kissed Sarah and slid between her legs as Sarah spread her legs welcoming him. Mike took his cock in his hand and slowly rubbed it up and down Sarah's pussy covering it with her juices. Mike then started to slowly ease his cock into Sarah.

"Oh fuck Mike. You are huge. Please go slow."

"I will take things as slow as you need."

Mike then eased his cock a little deeper into Sarah until she grabbed his arms and he stopped and paused. After a few moments Mike eased his cock back out of Sarah and then slowly eased it back in going a little deeper than the previous thrust. Sarah could feel each bump and ridge of Mike's cock as he slid into her. She could feel the thick veins of his cock rubbing against her pussy lips. Mike continued to slowly ease his way in and out of Sarah until after what seemed an eternity Sarah could feel Mike's balls pressing against her ass as Mike bottomed out in Sarah.

"Oh fuck Mike. I have never felt so full."

"You are so hot Sarah. I can feel you squeezing me." Mike held himself deep inside her until Sarah moaned out "Please fuck me Mike."

Mike began to slowly slide his cock in and out of Sarah's dripping pussy. Sarah wrapped her legs around Mike's hips and began to softly thrust her hips up meeting Mike's thrusts. Feeling Sarah began to thrust back at him Mike started to harden his thrusts and slowly started to increase the pace of his thrusts. Sarah could feel an orgasm welling up inside her as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure of Mike's cock stretching her. She started groaning "oh Mike...oh fuck...fuck me...fuck me Mike...oh god...mmmmm...yes!...fuck me...Oh god Mike...fucking hell I am going to come."

Mike could feel Sarah's pussy start to clamp down on his cock as her orgasm started to build. Mike sat up until he was on his knees and pulled Sarah's hips up off the bed and he started to fuck her harder. Sarah's hands reached out and grabbed the sheets on the bed in her fists. She hadn't even realized it but she was holding her breath as a massive orgasm built up inside of her.

At that moment Mike reached down and started to rub her clit. Feeling that Sarah's head dropped back to the bed and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her entire insides started to coil like a rubber band being twisted to the near breaking point. Just as Sarah felt like she was going to explode Mike again pinched Sarah's clit. Sarah's orgasm exploded inside of her and she screamed out "Of fuck Mike!! Oh fuck me!! Fuck me harder!!" Mike hearing this started to thrust into Sarah harder and harder feeling Sarah's body explode around him.

Mike could feel the flood of juices around his cock increase exponentially. The squelching of their bodies coming together was filling the room along with the slapping of flesh as Sarah had yet another orgasm and fell back on the bed. Mike grabbed Sarah by the hips and flipped her over and raised her up to her hands and knees. Sarah could not believe that Mike hadn't come yet. She had never had a partner last this long before. Mike slid his cock up and down her slit before easing his cock back into Sarah. Sarah felt Mike slide even deeper than before and groaned in satisfaction.

Mike had his hands on Sarah's hips and started to thrust into her from behind and pulled her hips back towards him to meet each thrust. Sarah was out of her mind in pleasure. She started just moaning repeatedly "oh fuck Mike...Fuck me...never stop fucking me...you're going to make me come again...oh fuck...fucking hell...oh god...oh god...I'm coming!!" Just as Sarah started to say she was coming Mike slid his thumb into Sarah's ass something she had never experienced before and at the same time pinched her clit again. Sarah went off like a bomb screaming her orgasm out into the room.

Sarah wasn't sure how much more she could take when she felt Mike's cock swell inside of her as he started to fuck her harder. The pace of his thrusts slowed but the force of them increased. All Sarah could hear was the loud "slap slap slap" of their bodies coming together. She couldn't form a thought let alone speak any words. Her breathing was ragged. She could no longer meet Mike's thrusts as she was losing her coordination. As Sarah struggled to stay awake she could hear Mike start to moan "Oh fuck Sarah. I'm going to come. I'm going to come inside of you." He again reached down and pinched her clit causing Sarah to astonish herself by having another orgasm. Just as her orgasm started to wane Mike yelled out "Fuck!!" and buried himself to the hilt and let loose with his orgasm deep into Sarah in multiple thick spurts of come.