Meeting my 6th Grade Teacher

Story Info
Meeting my 6th Grade teacher after I became an adult.
1.9k words
4.37
25.2k
25
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old. This story is fictional based on facts with embellishments for erotic entertainment. I do not use editors, so there may be grammatical errors and misspellings, please overlook them.

This is a description of my 6th Grade teacher as I remember her, Mrs. P.; She had probably been teaching for about five years when I had her as my teacher. She was about 5'8" tall, 130 lbs., 34B-28-36, had reddish brown hair with a "Bob" hairstyle, (think Dorothy Hamill). Her body was shapely and fit with a smaller waist, with small but modest B-cup breasts, a nice round butt and long, on the thicker side pair of legs. She had her make-up done well and not overdone, with her deep green eyes and attractive face.

My mom had become the Librarian at my school when I was in the 5th grade, so she became a part of the school staff. She had developed a good relationship with Mrs. P., as they would occasionally go out to lunch together on weekends and during the summer break.

After graduating high school, I had moved out with a friend, was working part time and going to a Community College full time.

One day my mom called me and asked if I wanted to have lunch with her down at Mrs. P's. home down by the beach. I told her that I would like that. It had been a few of years since I last saw her.

The day had come for the lunch, so I drove down there to meet everyone. When I arrived, she opened the door and said, "Ken, you're all grown up!"

I smiled, she told me to come in, then she gave me a full body hug. She pressed herself up against me as I could feel every bump and curve of her body. She was still as I remembered, but with a few more pounds added. She was wearing white hot pants and a red sleeveless top, showing a lot of skin.

She asked, "How have you been?, it's been a while since I last saw you."

I said, "Yes, it's been a few years since the last time we saw each other."

Just then the door bell rang, as it was my mom arriving. Mrs. P. greeted her and let her in. We all sat down at the dining room table and enjoyed a great lunch that Mrs. P. had prepared. When we finished we talked for about an hour about my future and what was going on with their lives.

It was a nice day outside so Mrs. P. asked if we would want to walk to the beach. We agreed that that would be fun, so we strolled down to the beach, walked along the sand, but I decided to go for a swim, so I took my shirt off and jumped in. My mom and Mrs. P. sat on the sand and talked while I swam and played in the water.

After a half or so, my mom waved at me to come in, so I got out and we walked back to Mrs. P's. house. When we arrived, my mom received a phone call telling her that she was needed at her church, where she was a very active member, in fact a board member. She said that she had an urgent matter to take care of and needed to leave.

Mrs. P. said, "Go ahead, if it's urgent." "Ken and I can talk to catch up alone."

So my mom left and I asked Mrs. P. if I could shower off from being in the ocean.

She said, "Of course, I'll get you a towel and show you the bathroom."

It felt good to get that salt residue and sand off of me and feel refreshed. While I was in the shower, I thought about Mrs. P. who looked so sexy, so I started to masturbate. I lathered up my cock and started stroking it. It didn't take much to get a raging hard on. As I was jacking off I saw some movement in the corner of my eye, so I looked over but didn't see anything.

I decided to stop before I came, so I rinsed off, dried off, got dressed and walked out to the living room where Mrs. P. was sitting on her couch.

She asked, "Feel better, getting cleaned up?"

I answered, "Yes, thank you for letting me use your shower."

She asked, "Was it a good relief?"

I asked, "What do you mean?"

She sat there for second, then said, "I need to be honest with you, I took a peek at you while you showered, and saw you masturbating."

I said, "You were watching me, oh wow!" A little embarrassed but a little turned on too.

She said, "I was curious to see what you looked like naked after seeing you on the beach." "It was an added plus to see your erect cock being stroked."

I said, "Just to let you know, I didn't finish, if you know what I mean."

She said, "Maybe I can help with that." Then smiled.

I was shocked with her comment and said, "What about your husband?"

She responded, "Oh, he's out of town on business again, probably with his girlfriend, again." "We haven't been a real couple for a while." "We haven't had sex in a few years now."

I said, "Oh my, I feel bad for you."

She said, "Don't worry about it, I have my ways to be fulfilled." "Let's not get into the morality of having sex with whomever I want."

She continued, "So I can help you with your relief." Then chuckled.

Mrs. P. waved at me and said, "Get over here so I can relieve you."

I hesitated, but walked over towards her and stopped right in front of her. She looked up at me, grabbed my shorts on my hips and slowly started to lower it. She had grabbed both my shorts and underwear and slid them down my thighs. She looked at my cock, which was now starting to rise and get hard.

She said, "Very nice, looks like someone is excited."

She slid my shorts and underwear off my feet and flung them at me and laughed. She then took my cock and balls in her hands and fondled them. I looked towards the ceiling and moaned as her soft hands felt so good caressing my cock and balls.

She played with them for a few moments, then put my rock hard cock into her warm mouth. She sucked and licked, leaving a film of saliva up and down my entire cock. She started licking and sucking my scrotum, leaving saliva hanging from my sac. My cock and balls were coated with her slippery saliva as she started to give me a hand job.

I stood there enjoying the stimulation that she was giving me, but I wanted to get in her panties bad. After a few moments of her stroking me, I stopped her because I didn't want to cum yet.

She asked, "What do you want?"

I said, "I want to lick your pussy."

She said, "You do huh, well I'll let you do that." Then chuckled.

She leaned back on the couch, and slid her "hot pants" off her legs. She wasn't wearing any underwear so her privates were immediately exposed. She tossed her shorts off to the side, slowly lifted and spread her legs wide open. I stared for a moment, then slowly moved my face forward towards her crotch.

Her pussy was covered with hair, but it was trimmed so it wasn't a jungle down there. As I got closer, I could smell and feel the warmth of her sexual arousal, as it had a musky odor, with the day's perspiration and pussy seepage that moistened her pubic hair.

She stared at me with the anticipation of having my tongue on her private area. I started licking her inner thighs and crotch getting that erotic, salty taste in my mouth. I stroked her thick thighs with my hands as I continued to lick. She wiggled and sighed as I stroked and licked her over and over.

I eventually reached her pussy and lapped it with my flat tongue, covering her entire labia from her perineum to her clit. I licked and lapped getting the taste of her pussy juice that was leaking from her vagina. She continued to sigh and moan as my tongue did laps around her entire crotch.

I then pushed her legs back towards her head, exposing her furry butt hole. She looked at me and waited for me to do something. I dove right for her butt hole and started licking and penetrating it with my tongue. She gasped and said, "I've never had anyone do that to me."

I asked, "Do you like it?"

She said, "Yes, don't stop."

So I kept eating her ass and every once in a while, stray to her dripping wet pussy.

I thoroughly enjoyed eating her ass and pussy as they tasted so good, plus the arousal that she was getting was hot.

I slipped a couple of fingers into her vagina and started finger fucking her, while I still kept mouth down there. I attacked her clit with my lips and tongue to get her to orgasm. Well it didn't take long as she moaned, "I'm going to cum."

Her body started shaking and trembling as she was about to climax. She arched her back and yelled, "Here I cum!"

She shook and convulsed as her orgasm was sent through her body. She squirted a little from her vagina as she came. Her moaning slowly waned as her orgasm had passed over.

She was still twitching when she said, "Get on top of me and fuck me."

I climbed on top of her, guided my cock towards her sopping wet pussy. I found her vagina and pushed my cock in. It made a squishing noise as all of her pussy juice was leaking everywhere. Her vagina was snugger than I thought it would be, to my surprise, as I am of average length and barely average thickness.

Anyway, it felt great sliding in and out of her sloppy hole. I picked up the pace and force and really started slamming into her.

Mrs. P. said, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me."

We made a loud slapping noise every time our body's crashed into each other as kept up the aerobic fucking.

After a few minutes of the intense fucking, I was ready to cum. My body started to tense up as I could feel my orgasm build up through my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer and screamed out, "Here I cum!"

I pulled out of her steamy pussy and started to stroke myself. I let out a guttural moan as I shot my load of semen onto her tits and tummy. I squirted a few streams of cum that splattered over her body, that she wiped with her fingers, then licked them clean.

When I finished, I fell off to the side and landed on the couch feeling drained. Mrs. P. was just as drained as her orgasm and frantic fucking took a lot out of her.

We laid there for a few minutes, then decided to get cleaned up. We showered, and Mrs. P. said, "This was fun, we should continue this in the future."

I said, "If you're okay with this, I'm all for it."

To be continued...