All Comments on 'Meeting My Succubus'

by NSCarter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I get to be first

You do of course realize that there will be a clamor for more, especially with that last line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seconded

Yes. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree with him

It is too good to pass up on a continuation. The other reader is right. A lot of people are going to ask for the continuation. Great read and if you decide to continue I’m looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more!

nice teaser, keep it coming.

NSCarterNSCarterabout 3 years agoAuthor
No promises!

Thank you for these positive comments and the favourable votes. I must confess to being rather a slow writer - or rather I am someone whose day job involves a lot of writing, sometimes leaving little left over for this. However I do plan to eventually continue this tale - I am also intrigued to find out what my characters will do next!

weylandweylandabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

Yours is one of the best, most readable succubus stories that I have seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good premise but...

Too much introspection and fourth wall breaking. I had to skim and skip paragraphs and only did so because there was potential here. I do hope there's a sequel and I hope that sequel is more show and less tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agreed with anon

Too much 4th wall breaking introspection.

Otherwise great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dis-interested observer:

Different. Witty. Go ahead. Break the fourth wall. It's fantasy. It's your fantasy. Go crazy on it. I think it's entertaining and cheeky. Just don't let Clara get all subservient or some such nonsense. She IS a demon, after all. Demons should be a little snarky. Right? 😎

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusabout 3 years ago

Very nice, I enjoyed it. Others have stated too much forth wall, I disagree. Sometimes it's the characters story to tell, and your did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quite a Good Read

I really sympathized with the protagonist. He is very relatable in my opinion. Very well thought out and written. Please continue!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 3 years ago

I've always liked succubi stories, but their writing is atrocious for the most part.

I'm happy to say that this story was very much an exception to the rule, and I fervently hope that this will be the beginning of a long series and we'll be able to read many more stories about Adam and Clara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an incredibly entertaining tale. You have displayed parts of a Succubus that I have not read anywhere so whether it is previously displayed or not, you seem to have created or at least added to their mythology in a sense which is pretty damn creative considering how much is out there regarding the fabled race. It is a great start and looks very promising for your future chapters considering how much is still left to uncover such as what are Adams other powers, what did Clara do to the necromancy she keeps mentioning and how much trouble can they manage to get into between them and their current changing natures. I also really enjoyed taking those breaks to smash the 4th wall and describe why Adam is the way he is and how he thinks. I laughed out loud a couple of times which were of course when people were nearby so that seemed to make them uncomfortable which I enjoyed greatly so thank you for that as well as for the entire story you are constructing.

J.D.

GossterGossterabout 3 years ago

The best succubus story I have ever seen. I empathize with Adam very much, as his beliefs and fetishes practically reflect my own. Good plot, characters and worldbuilding. Thanks!

DecLiqueDecLiqueabout 3 years ago

First time I've commented in a while and I have to say I really liked it... Looking forward to more of this

RK52RK52over 2 years ago

Very interesting and fairly unique presentation of what constitutes a succubus. No stealing of souls and trickery. It is a good start to what I suspect will be an excellent tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very cool idea . Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

Aussie1951Aussie19513 months ago
Different that’s for sure

No evil deadly soul sucking succubus for a change.. Can’t want to read the next chapters. I only wish he acted a bit more alpha instead of trying to analyse everything and accept what she is giving him…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous