The Paladin's Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had stopped resisting out of surprise and once more allowed herself to be used, the feeling of the new invader became one of pleasant forcefulness, giving her just enough time between thrusts to breathe.

Satisfied with how deeply taken her throat was, the appendage retreated to her mouth, where Laura suckled it with abandon, like a hungry infant looking for milk.

Raoul giggled as he intensified his thrusts, and continued his story.

"As you suspect, she found Leona, who decided to approach the situation in a completely different manner," he said, as if savouring the memory.

"Silvia approached me again, but not in her armour with her flaming sword drawn, no, but in a gorgeous green dress that brought attention to all her beauty."

"Even a demon like myself was captivated by it, and then she delivered the coup-de-grace," he stopped for a second to make sure Laura was still comfortable as she received her gang-bang of one, "she was in love with me, despite herself, and she knew that I was too."

"She told me that if I renounced my uncontrolled feeding habits, I could have her, mine, forever, willingly," his tone implied that a demon could indeed cry, and this was one of those times, "I just had to learn how to feed responsibly and admit I loved her."

Laura convulsed again as another orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer to her core.

Raoul once more allowed her to breathe for a second, before resuming his onslaught.

"Stupid me rejected it at first, and tried to rape her again there and then," he said with shame, "but she didn't resist me, she invited me to take her, satiate myself with her body, so I didn't need to hurt others."

"And by the gods it worked, she managed to push through and made me admit how much I loved her and craved her."

Laura started stroking the tentacle she was suckling as if giving it a handjob, her face showing her want for a big shot inside her needy mouth.

"We got married soon after that, and now I cannot be happier. I have plenty to eat, I'm safe and get to live with the woman I love," Raoul said as he stroked Laura's lust even further, his tentacle phalluses almost drilling into her as they all throbbed in unison.

The petite redhead enjoyed the smooth and warm appendages, clenching her holes and suckling with abandon, almost ready to pass out from the bonfire inside her.

After what seemed like a pleasant twitch, Raoul stopped holding back and orgasmed from all his cocks. Laura was wracked by a brutal orgasm as she felt every inch of her insides being filled relentlessly. The incubus' cum was warm and sweet, and it felt like it was spreading beyond more than her orifices, filling every hollow spot inside her, including her mind which was being flooded with images and sensations of passionate love making across what felt like decades.

She was suckling with need, like a woman dying of thirst from the only oasis in the desert, but it was the only action her body was doing, her whole frame having gone limp, the only movement coming from her was her orgasmic spasms and the bulges from Raoul's cocks and cum inside her.

Her eyes rolled back into a world of bliss as she passed out, feeling how Raoul was tenderly feeding off her delicious lust by some kind of esoteric means.

A warm blanket of darkness enveloped her, and she pleasantly sunk into unconsciousness.

Laura didn't know how long she was out. When she came too, she found herself wrapped into a cosy roll within a soft blanket, her body sore from the amazing session with Raoul, but with a delightful feeling of satisfaction and joy.

She looked around and noticed that she was on a corner of the bed, the two couples huddled together close to her like a pile of beautiful wriggling flesh, the sounds of their caresses, rubs and smooches making the petite woman quickly recover her arousal.

Leona peeked from the sensual cuddle pile and smiled at her kitten.

"How are you feeling, love?" she asked, while Miguel and Silvia kissed her chest and suckled her nipples with abandon.

Laura returned a dirty smile and rolled to one side to fixating her gaze with the one from her lover.

"Amazing," she said, squeezing her thighs together, her tiny holes still wet and dripping Raoul's cum. "It was like a one-person orgy."

Leona chuckled and caressed her face with one hand, while she petted her lovers with another. Raoul lowered his head towards the paladin and started kissing her neck while giving Laura a wink, who blushed with a smile in response.

"Are you ready for round two, kitten?" asked Leona with fire in her eyes.

Laura nodded effusively, biting her lip as her eyes brightened.

"Always, use me as you desire, Mistress," she said, her words carried by desire itself.

Leona, grinned and gently tapped, kissed and pulled her lovers towards her to get their attention.

"What do you say, my lovelies, shall we make a kitten sandwich?" if words could be used to light a fire, these were the equivalent of a raging inferno.

Silvia, Miguel and Raoul looked at each other complicity, obviously understanding what Leona had in mind, and quickly got up.

Leona unbundled Laura with utmost care, picking the small woman in her arms and devouring her with passionate kisses while she moved towards Miguel and Raoul.

She handed the red-head to them, who held her in their arms while their smouldering gazes consumed her whole being.

Laura caressed their chests as if trying to appease a couple of feral beasts ready to devour her and, all while clenching her thighs so hard she could have cracked nuts, her nethers about to burst in excitement.

The two men slid their fingers through her body until reaching her sore holes, and started teasing them playfully while they nibbled and bit her shoulders and neck.

Their little kitten melted like butter on a hot pan, giving them her best moans as she tried to get comfortable in their arms.

With half opened eyes while shivering all over, Laura noticed Leona and Silvia giggling, and as she tried to focus her jaw dropped seeing the two beauties approaching her while lubricating a couple of rather impressive strap-ons that they had just put on.

It slowly dawned on her what the plan was, and the core of her being shrunk, as if facing a very pleasant execution.

Laura knew she was safe with them, of course, but she couldn't help but feel like a small creature in the jaws of a beast, something she rather enjoyed.

"Let me have the front, Mistress, I want to be able to look at your little kitten in the eyes," Silvia said with an angelical voice that made such lewd words several orders of magnitude more spicy.

Leona didn't answer, just winked at her and gave her a loud slap on her ass, to which Silvia responded with an almost orgasmic moan.

Laura tried to relax as Raoul held her up by her thighs and spread her for his wife, the small red-head holding her hands to her face to cover her almost comical blushing as she basically dripped from her hungry pussy.

Silvia settled her hands on Laura's petite ass and slowly started plunging the strap-on inside her while locking her eyes with the kitten.

Such was the excitement of the eager red head that she literally orgasmed just from Silvia bottoming out inside her, her firm and divine breasts pressing against her neck as the celestial embraced her.

Just as she was enjoying the delicious shivers of her climax, she froze when she felt the other strap on slide inside her tiny asshole, all while Silvia held her open for Leona.

In but a moment, she was sandwiched by the warmth of the two beauties, her neck and face trapped between the breasts of the much taller women, almost drooling while making babbling incoherent noises.

She would have sworn that this was what heaven felt like.

Her surprise didn't end there, though, for the sandwich was not yet finished.

In a small moment of consciousness, she saw Miguel position himself behind Silvia with a smirk, the gorgeous celestial giving him a kiss as she raised her beautiful rear to meet with his manhood.

Knowing his partner well, Miguel rammed inside Silvia like a spear on its way to fell a monster, and the gorgeous celestial moaned while clawing at Laura's ass cheeks.

Laura felt the thrust inside her womb, and literally drooled on Silvia's chest from the overwhelming sensation.

But before she had time to settle, the same sensation assaulted her rear, throwing her head back as she arched for her lovers, catching a glimpse of Raoul behind Leona, giving her a wink.

At this, she flopped as if lifeless in between Silvia and Leona, as all three ladies enjoyed Raoul's and Miguel's epic thrusts.

The room was drowned in moans, whimpers and dirty wet sounds.

Laura was being held in place just by the pressure of her lover's bodies against hers, Leona and Silvia passionately kissing and fondling each other, sometimes almost seeming to even forget that the little kitten was between them.

And she loved it, the petite woman adored being used like this, a little toy for their amusement, savagely used between them while almost drowning with their flesh.

Her mind drifted off, only the rhythm of the thrusts registering inside her, small soft orgasms whipping her body every time she felt the pressure of both toys against each other inside her.

Not only that, but she could have sworn she could feel Miguel's and Raoul's cocks bulge inside their wives and press against her skin, as unlikely as that was.

It didn't matter though, for now her existence was dominated by the twister of moans, whimpers, wet squelches and loving kisses she was sandwiched between.

She allowed herself to be taken by the sensations until she lost the last shred of consciousness keeping her in the room.

Laura woke up shortly by sundown, this time under the soft bedsheets rather than in a small blanket roll like before.

The room was quiet, but she could hear some soft movement around.

As she opened her eyes, she saw Leona laying in bed next to her, reading a book next to a small candlelight.

She had put on her blouse and looked serene as a goddess as she turned her head and smiled at Laura.

"How are you feeling, kitten?" she asked while giving Laura loving pets on her red curls.

The petite young woman nuzzled her Mistress' hand and snuggled up to her.

Miguel, Raoul and Silvia were playing a card game on the bed of the other room, still mostly naked but for some comfortable undies.

"I feel like a monster just devoured me and spat me out," Laura said, feeling her sore insides. "A very nice monster that made me enjoy every second of it, though."

Leona chuckled as she snuggled her little kitten close to her chest.

"Told you, you'd like them," she said to Laura with a wink.

The petite redhead smiled back while wiggling, a fuzzy, warm feeling caressing her core.

"Are all your lovers this intense?" Laura dared to ask while giving her kisses wherever her lips could reach.

Leona looked up while making an exaggerated thinking face.

"I think so!" she said with a silly smirk. "But seriously, everyone is different, that's part of the fun."

Laura smiled ear to ear, pressing her face as hard as she could against Leona's lap.

"Am I really part of the family?" she asked timidly, risking a lovely blue eye from under her mane.

Leona nodded while gently parting Laura's hair and caressing her face.

"Without a doubt, kitten, for as long as you wish to be," the paladin said.

Laura almost fluttered with happiness. She still couldn't believe it, where she was, who she was with and that things like today had happened to her.

But it didn't matter if she believed it or not, she was there, and she couldn't wait to learn more about her new family and meet them all.

12