Meeting Sia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was amazing,' she gushed, 'so much semen and so strong, it went way up into the air; you did very well,' she said, proudly. She licked the traces of semen off the back of her hand, Sia was right, she thought, quite a good flavour. Peter had laid his head back on the pillow. She considered the pool of semen on Peter's stomach and reached her fingers out to swipe some up, which she placed on her tongue. Yum, she thought. 'Just lie still now, and I will get you cleaned up.'

As Peter laid his head back on the pillow, he felt a touch on his stomach, did she just scoop some of his cum up? he thought. Did sixty-year-old women, swallow their clients cum after the "happy ending"? He'd never heard of such a thing, but then he had never met a woman like Mia, or her daughter, Sia, for that matter.

He lay back relaxing, his cock still tingling from the pleasure of the moment. Mia had stepped away, but now she was back with a warm washcloth, some tissues, and a towel. She proceeded to clean him, using the tissue to collect the semen, the washcloth to clean away the lube and then the towel to dry and rub away any traces of the massage oil.

'Thank you, Peter, you are all done now. I have really enjoyed our session today, Sia will be here for the final session tomorrow.'

Peter stood, marveling at how easy it was to do so. For some reason, he did not feel uncomfortable or embarrassed to be standing naked in front of this very attractive, slim Asian lady. 'Mia, thank you, I feel much better now, and it's not just my back that feels better,' he said. Mia placed her hands on his hips, stood a little closer and, impulsively hugged him much to his amazement. She tilted her head on the side and leaned against his chest; he felt her soft hair there, as she wrapped her arms around him and held him tight, he felt his softened cock brushed against the linen of her pants. As quickly as it began, it was over, she released him.

'It was a pleasure' she said, 'perhaps we may see each other again. Your clothes are on the chair there; as usual, please let yourself out.' With that, she gathered up the towels, facecloth, and tissues, and left the room.

Peter dressed, once more marveling at the freshly laundered feel of his clothes, even his underpants felt like they had been ironed. Curious, he went over to the sideboard where the lube and massage oil had been left. The massage lotion-lube was in its original packaging. "Pepee Organic Massage Gel, Super Slippery," he read. Well, it sure felt like it, he thought. I'll Google that later. Peter walked out through the lounge room, leaving his $100 on the table once more.

There was no sign of Mia, there must be a back room, he reasoned. He could still feel the warm shape of Mia's body pressed briefly against him. Damn, he thought, it took me so much by surprise I forgot to hug back, damn.

He opened the screen door, pulled on his flip-flops and headed for his car marveling at the spring in his step.

Mia came out of the kitchen, and picked up Peter's cup. She looked into it, as she carried it to the glass doors overlooking the street. Her eyebrows knitted in a frown, as she inspected the pattern of leaves in the cup. She looked up and frowned again, as she watched Peter's car drive away.

Thursday

--ting, ting, ting—

Peter woke to the now-familiar sound of acupuncture needles dropping into a stainless-steel bowl. He was a little disoriented at first, then he remembered; Sia had decided to use the tatami mat today, and had fitted it with a fresh, white, sheet before they started. It was a different aspect to the one from the table, he decided he liked the look of her dainty feet and ankles as she moved around the room. Of course, if he chose to lift his head a little, he could see more of her shapely legs as she moved. The hem of the cotton wrap dress she wore today, stopped high on her thigh, he caught a glimpse of white panties as she bent over.

~~~~~

He had arrived on time to the usual tea ceremony, as he had come to regard it. Sia quizzed him about his experience with Mia. 'So, Peter, the session with Mia was okay, yes?'

'Yes, it was more than okay, it was very good,' he thought back to Mia's skills at the happy ending part and the hug she had given him. 'I found it hard to believe she is old enough to be your mother. She looks very young, and she is certainly quite beautiful.'

'Yes, Mia had me at an early age, she and my father were childhood sweethearts who became husband and wife.'

'Mia told me about your father, I'm sorry, you must miss him a lot.'

'Yes, we both do, but it was a long time ago that he passed, we are both very happy here in Australia.' She flashed her thousand-watt smile at him. 'But enough of this sad talk, back to the session with Mia. Was there anything special about yesterday?' she asked, smiling, obviously knowing the answer.

'Well, yes, I suppose it was a bit special, certainly it was unexpected, Mia hugged me,' he finished taking a sip of his tea.

'Hmmm,' Sia smiled, 'Yes, she told me, she wanted me to make sure you were okay with that, so how do you feel about it?' she asked.

'It was...' he struggled for the right word, 'I suppose the best description is sweet, and I felt kind of, erm, special.'

'Go on,' said Sia.

'Well... it felt, healing, and to answer the question; yes, I am OK with it.' He thought about the fact Mia spent 20 minutes expertly handling, then milking his cock in spectacular fashion -- he started to get a hard-on.

'Yes, it was a special thing, it's not something Mia would usually do. You should feel very special,' she said.

Peter nodded, taking another sip of tea.

Sia regarded him over the rim of her teacup, and, almost as if she had read his mind, said, 'Mia told me that your performance in the happy ending was quite spectacular, your staying power is improving, as well as your quantity and the power of your ejaculation.'

Peter's mouth dropped open involuntarily.

Sia laughed at this and said, 'Yes Peter, Mia and I tell each other everything; since I am an only child, we are more like sisters than Mum and daughter. I hope you are not shocked by this.'

'Not shocked, no, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised either, you are certainly very alike in that regard, quite forthright and plain spoken.'

'Thank you, we feel it's better to be honest about such things, there are no secrets between Mia and me. So how about your back? I see you have lost the L-shape.'

My back feels much better, thank you. I've really enjoyed this treatment. I will miss it, I think.'

'We have enjoyed having you as well. You know you can arrange a therapeutic massage anytime, with me... or Mia,' she finished.

'Okay I will, maybe next week.' He drank the rest of the tea, careful not to drink down any of the leaves in the bottom of the cup.

~~~~

Sia looked down at him, as he stirred. 'Ah, you are awake, welcome back.' She said, 'Tell me, Peter, during these sleeps you have been having, do you have any dreams?' As she asked, he heard the sound of water splashing into a cup. She knelt down, and handed him the cup of ice water, he took a grateful sip.

'Dreams?' he replied, 'Well, no, actually. I just seem to nod off very quickly, then, as if I have been in a time warp, I wake up, and half an hour has passed. I feel like I have had a two-hour nap, except I feel refreshed when I wake.'

'That's good. The dreamless state can sometimes indicate a relaxed state of mind. Now, we will start the massage, just relax.'

Peter did, he put the cup down on the floor in front of him and laid his head to one side. Sia's magic hands worked on his muscles, prodding, probing; he was sure he felt elbows and knees being used, as well.

Before long, he felt Sia getting into position for the now-familiar, stretching routine. As he felt her knee move between his legs, he moved his arms back without being asked. She took hold of his hands. 'Now, you know what comes next,' she said. 'Same as before, just call out if it is too much pain for you. Oh, that's right! I remember now, you're married so you are used to pain.' She repeated his joke from the other day and giggled. She leaned her weight back, pulling hard to stretch his back, holding the stretch steady for ten seconds. Although there was some slight discomfort, Peter felt no pain. 'How is that?' Sia asked.

'It's okay, no pain,' he said. Sia let him come back to lying on the mat, then took another grip and leaned back holding once again, for ten seconds. Releasing him, she moved over him, rubbing his back as she went. Starting at his buttocks, then moving over his lower back, then shoulders. As she moved her hands, she straddled him, eventually ending up sitting on his lower back, her knees astride him. She leaned further forward to rub his neck and the back of his head. Peter marveled that her weight on his back was causing him no discomfort at all, after all, he thought, she couldn't weigh more than fifty kilos. But I couldn't have done this a week ago.

Almost as if she had read his mind, Sia's voice was in his ear. 'Any discomfort on your back?' she asked.

'No, none at all, I feel great,' he replied. 'Ready for anything,'

'Good, I think we have come a long way since Monday; okay, time for you to roll over now,' she said, as she dismounted his back. She knelt, sitting back on her heels, as he rolled over onto his back, his erection springing immediately to attention. Sia giggled, 'Yes, it does look like you are ready for anything, but first, we will do some stretching. Sia pulled a pillow close to Peters head, so he could reach it, then moved into the now-familiar position, with one knee between her legs, the other knee got lifted up and his ankle was placed on her shoulder. She paused, 'Ready?'

'As I'll ever be,' he replied, as he pulled the pillow under his head. Sia leaned forward with his ankle on her shoulder, her left hand on his knee locking it. Peter was amazed; he felt no pain. She pressed further, watching his face for signs of discomfort. Seeing none, she held the stretch for ten seconds. Peter suddenly realized she was not, as she had done on previous days, using his cock as a lever, the "pleasure-pain routine," as she called it.

Sia released the leg and laid it back down by her side. As she moved into position for the other leg she said, 'That's very good. Now, just a couple of more stretches and we're finished. Sia got into position and gently leaned forward to stretch the leg.

Before she had gone a little way Peter yelped, 'Oww.'

Sia stopped and backed off, looking intently at Peter's face. 'What's wrong?' she asked, 'this should not be hurting, the other leg was okay, wasn't it?'

'Yeah, this one seems more tender, I guess.' Sia once again moved slightly forward with the stretch, this time intently watching Peter's facial expression.

'Owww' he said. But Sia could not register any pain in Peter's expression. She had many years' experience at this and reading how a client was reacting to pain, just by watching their face, was second nature to her. Then, she twigged. He's faking it, she thought, smiling. 'Ahh, now I see Peter, you would like me to use the "pleasure-pain" technique, yes?'

'Yes, please,' answered Peter, his face reddening at being so transparent.

She chuckled. 'Well you only had to ask, you know, there was no need for the play acting,' she admonished.

'Okay, sorry,' said Peter. 'Sia, could I please request that you use the "pleasure-pain" thing, during these stretches.'

'Of course, I can,' said Sia, reaching for his erect cock. She grasped it around the base with her tiny hand; there was still a sizeable amount of cock flesh, showing above her hand, four inches or so. She held on firmly, while she pushed once more into the stretch. Peter groaned, this time though, in pleasure, not pain. Sia's hand held him gently but firmly. Watching Peter's face, Sia pressed into the stretch, several times holding for ten seconds, then releasing. Finally satisfied, she released her grip on his cock and lowered his leg to the side. Dismounting, she stood to the side of the mat and held out her hand to Peter to help him stand.

'Now, just a few more stretches, let me see you touch your toes.' Still naked and still sporting an erection, Peter did as asked, easily completing the task, something he couldn't have accomplished a few days ago. He stood up straight again. 'Now, stretch from side to side, keeping your hips still.' Sia moved behind him and placed her hands on his hips, her touch soft and cool. Peter again, did as asked, with ease. 'Well done, Peter. I think we are all finished,' Sia informed him, as she moved in front of him.

'I feel great. Are you sure you wouldn't like to touch your toes in front of me?' he asked, cheekily.

Sis looked down at his still-erect cock, 'Oh, Peter, that is very tempting, but we have something in store for your last happy ending, I'm sure you will be very happy.'

We? He thought, is Mia here as well?

'Just lie down on the mat again, and close your eyes, please.'

Peter did so, wondering what was coming next.

Sia slipped a pillow under his head, and knelt by his side, she picked up the small remote and pressed the button. Peter heard the sound of a door opening behind him and the sound of clothing rustling. 'You can open your eyes now.'

What he saw, supercharged his erection, Sia had removed her robe and was kneeling beside him, her full breasts, capped with small dark brown nipples, looking enticing on her slender frame. Looking beyond her, he saw that Mia had entered the room and was now kneeling on his other side, close to his hips, her hands resting on her thigh. She, too, was naked, her breasts on full display were as impressive as her daughter's, and firm with almost no sag, he noted. She smiled at him, flashing her teeth.

'So, you see, Peter,' Sia began, trailing a hand over his chest, 'we decided to make your last visit very special. Mia has wanted a last playtime with you; so, she is going to give you a very happy ending today.' He looked over at Mia; she had already picked up the lotion bottle, and was drizzling the slimy contents over his groin.

Mia smiled again, 'Yes, I was so happy with your efforts last time, I decided I would like to see how you have progressed. I'm glad to see that you are so much fitter than when you first came here.' Her hand had slipped between his legs as she spoke, he found himself spreading his legs, almost involuntarily, to give her better access. Sia's hands had been caressing his chest, gently trailing her fingers through his chest hair. He wondered what role she would play in this final happy ending.

Almost as if she had read his mind, she said, 'You're wondering what part I'm playing in this aren't you?'

Amazing, he thought, as he nodded dumbly, distracted by the pleasant sensation in his groin, as Mia gently played with his balls, and stroked her fingers across his puckered anus.

'Well,' she continued, 'I have watched you, as you look at me, and I have had the distinct impression that you would like to kiss me, so, if you like, I'm going to kiss you, while Mia takes care of your dick; and whatever else she wants to do down there. Would that be okay with you?'

Would it be okay? he thought, two beautiful Asian ladies, one playing expertly with his cock and balls, the other offering to kiss him "if it was okay". 'Yes, it's definitely okay, Sia. You are right, I have thought often about how nice it would be to kiss you,' he blathered.

With that, Sia curled her hand under his head, and brought her lips down to meet his. It was almost sensory overload -- Sia's lush full lips met his and sealed his mouth, her tongue slipped into his mouth playing with his, as she expertly kissed him. She broke away, her hair hanging down, tickling his face, a thread of saliva still connecting their lips. 'You have to breathe Peter; otherwise you will pass out, and we don't want that do we, Mia?' She inclined her head to look down his torso, to where Mia was dreamily stroking her two hands up and down Peter's cock.

'No, that would be very bad; try to breathe through your nose,' Mia said.

I knew that, thought Peter, I have kissed a woman before. 'Okay I will, I was just a bit overwhelmed there for a minute.' He raised his head and captured Sia's lips with his. His own hand snaked around her neck to pull her tightly into the kiss. He resisted the temptation to reach under and touch Sia's pussy, which was tantalizingly within reach; respect, he thought, don't touch unless invited. Instead, he put everything he had into the kiss, mostly, in order to distract himself from the wonderful sensations in his groin. Mia's hand was still corkscrewing up and down his cock as she drizzled more lotion, then her other hand was caressing his balls on its way to his anus again. He felt her slender finger penetrate him, and he moaned into Sia's mouth.

How long had they been going, he wondered, the sensations in his lips, groin, and anus were wonderful. Sia's kisses were forceful then gentle, her tongue swirled in his mouth, he hadn't heard her take a breath. He felt himself getting close to cumming, then Mia seemed to ease off a little.

Sia broke the kiss and spoke softly in his ear, 'We can tell you are getting close, just relax and let it go.' Mia's hand resumed her corkscrewing up and down his cock; she also had a finger up his bottom, which she pushed harder and contacted his prostate.

That was all he could take, he felt the first rush of semen charging up his cock-shaft, then amazingly, he felt a new sensation on the head of his cock. Mia had put her lips over the head of his cock, and was sucking, as rope after rope spurted into her mouth. Sia had helped him sit up a little so he could watch. As his spending dropped to a drizzle, Mia let his cock fall from her mouth, it was still quite hard and she lovingly caressed it as she spoke. 'Thank you,' she said, 'that was very tasty and such a forceful spend. This way it's a much easier clean up also.'

Peter was speechless, breathing hard as he tried to get his breath back. 'No, thank you, and you, too, Sia, that was an amazing experience. I've never felt anything like that before.' By now, Mia had removed her finger from his bottom, and was wiping her hands on a wet wipe.

Sia reached forward and gripped his cock, then slid her hand towards the tip. The last drops of Peter's semen pooled in her fist. She sucked it into her mouth.

'You're right, Mia, the taste is excellent.' To Peter, she said, 'This is the result of the tea you have been drinking here, and at home; you should keep it up, it's very beneficial to your health.' Sia stood and went to the side cabinet, returning with a warm cloth and a dry towel, which she handed to Mia. Mia then proceeded to gently clean up the massage oil, and then, dry Peter's groin area. 'I am feeling very spoilt here, ladies,' he said, 'I shall miss these sessions.'

'Peter, you can always come back, for more appointments, maybe a therapeutic massage as we discussed earlier,' said Sia. Mia stood, giving him an excellent view of her body, her shapely hips, shaved vagina, firm breasts. Side by side, the two looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

They both leaned down and took a hand in each of theirs, helping him to his feet. Mia stood up close to him on her tiptoes, his semi-flaccid cock rubbed on her stomach. She held his head between her hands and kissed his lips. It was sweet, gentle, and wonderful. It almost felt like an electric current had passed between them. Too soon, she broke away and stepped back. 'Thank you again, we have really enjoyed looking after you this week. Please keep in touch, Sia has my number, you can message me any time. Oh, and we've left some more tea for you on the table in the front room.' With that, she turned and left the room. He watched her depart, marveling at her tight figure, shapely legs and great bottom, and wondering, exactly how old she was.