Meeting Sia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia interrupted his thoughts by coming in for a hug; she held him tight feeling his cock twitch against her as she did so. 'Yes, thank you,' she echoed her mother's words. 'I loved kissing you today, you have a good style. I like that.' She kissed his lips once more. 'Do take care of yourself and we hope to see you again. Your clothes are on the chair as usual. I've also taken the liberty of putting Mia's phone number in your phone,' she smiled. 'Just in case you need it.' With that, she picked up her robe and left by the back door, once more giving him an excellent view of her perfectly toned body. Those legs, he thought, long for her height, and such a great bum.

Peter dressed, put on his watch, grabbed his phone, scrolling to see Mia's number in his contacts. In the front room, the tea was there as promised. He left the $100 under his cup and let himself out.

As he drove home, Peter thought about the latest encounter, I feel a little guilty, almost like I cheated Dani. I love Dani. But was it sex? He reasoned that the regular happy ending was okay, it was a regular thing after massages, especially Thai massages, or so he had read. The popular phrase 'Rub and Tug' comes to mind. But this time, Mia took me in her mouth. It had felt amazing to be sure, but did I cross the line? No, he thought, as he slowed for a roundabout, he almost had no choice, and Mia had said it was more for expediency than anything, easier to clean up. He drove on, feeling better now he had thought it through. Besides oral didn't really count, did it? Wasn't it Bill Clinton who said famously, "I have not had sexual relations with that woman."

Sia watched through the lace curtains as Peter drove away, still naked, she turned to Mia who was also still naked. 'Do you think we will see him again, Mia?' she queried.

'I'm sure we will, darling,' she replied. She looked carefully into the contents of Peter's teacup.

Sia observed her mother, she was frowning, as she peered into the cup. 'What do you see in there?' she asked.

'I see some sadness coming to Peter's life, I saw a similar thing the other day, too. Hard to tell, though; the signs are not very clear. I can see, though, that one of us will have contact again with him soon, and somehow it doesn't seem to be related to the massages. Again, it's just a vague impression.' She swirled the cup. She then picked up Sia's cup, and peered inside.

'Okay, what do my leaves say?' Sia enquired.

Mia turned and walked into the kitchen putting the cups in the dishwasher. Sia followed, admiring her mother's legs and bottom as she bent over the machine. Mia straightened and turned around. 'It says, my darling daughter,' she said, walking close and taking Sia's hand in hers, 'that you may well get a chance at getting another taste of Peter's semen, after he gets over this next month or so.'

'I'm surprised you didn't jump onto Peter's cock when you had the chance, it looked scrumptious. I was going to follow up by sitting on his face, if you did. That kissing session really got my juices flowing.'

'I was tempted, believe me, but somehow, I think, Peter wasn't quite ready for that.'

Meanwhile, Peter had arrived home, parked in his driveway and got out of the car, unaware that his life was about to be turned upside down.

End of Part One