Meeting the Cute Woman

Story Info
Insecure man meets a slightly crazy woman.
3k words
4.56
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting the Cute Woman

Joe E Hartley

July 2022

Readers,

As the years keep piling on, my ideas of what is sexy and what's not, change. I'm looking more and more at people my own age since I can no longer relate to those who are fresh out of high school.

This story reflects what my life would be in a perfect world. We all have flaws and insecurities; contrary to popular belief these do not go away as we age, in some cases they get worse. This story, I hope, reflects one couples attempt to deal with those flaws.

Joeehartley

Pete, with list in hand, pushed his cart up and down the isles picking up the items written on his list. This was one of the few opportunities/excuses he had to be out in public. Since he retired grocery shopping had become a day trip for him. He got in line for the cashier and looked forward to interacting with another human being. Retirement was actually much more boring than he'd been led to believe; all that free time was not what it was cracked up to be.

He noticed a woman behind him in line who only had three items and he offered to allow her in front of him. He'd seen this woman before, actually he'd noticed her every time he came to this store. She was worthy of his notice, but this was the first time he'd been able to speak to her.

Liz looked up at the man with the shopping cart in front of her in line, she had been lost in thought and just now noticed that he'd spoken to her. His body motions indicated that he was offering her his place in line. "Thank you," she said, trying not to appear too senile.

Liz had noticed this man before, actually she noticed it when he stared at her. He was not bad looking, but it had been so long that she'd forgotten how to flirt.

"I've seen you in this store before," he said.

"I've noticed you too," she replied then thought that was a lame reply.

"Actually, I've noticed you every time I come to the store. We must have the same shopping days. I see that you don't have much today," he answered with a smile.

He was flirting with her, Liz thought. She smiled back before responding, "I shop every day. It's so hard to cook for one that I don't really make meals anymore. I just get what I want to eat for the day; it's mostly snacks, but I do try to avoid the junk food."

"I have the same problem, but I do still cook and tend to eat the same thing all week long. I assume that you, like me, are retired and have no one to cook for. If I'm not being too forward, might I suggest you come on over for a home cooked meal. It would be a favor to me to be able to cook for someone and have someone to talk to," Pete offered.

Just then the cashier was ready for Liz and she put her items on the conveyor belt. The casher rang up her order and said hello to Liz. "How are you today?" she asked.

"I'm fine. How about you, Sharon?" Liz knew her name from her name tag, but also from the fact that she'd seen this same cashier almost every day for the last several months.

"Great," the cashier said and finished ringing up Liz's order, bagging the groceries, and collecting the payment, "see you tomorrow."

Liz picked up her bag and hesitated before leaving. "Dinner sounds like fun," she said to the man behind her. She waited until Sharon finished with his checkout before addressing him again. "I'm Liz, by the way."

Pete answered her, "Hi Liz, I'm Pete. We should keep moving so we don't block all the other shoppers."

They walked together out to the parking lot and Pete invited Liz to come over to his place later this afternoon. He gave her his address and it turned out that they lived less than a half mile from each other. They chatted for a little while in the parking lot before loading up their cars and heading to their separate homes.

Pete patted himself on the back for taking the risk, safe as it had been, to talk to the woman he found so attractive. He got home and pulled out his recipe for broiled chicken. Luckily it was one of his best recipes and one he had already planned on having tonight.

He prepared the ingredients making sure he had everything he needed before attacking his bachelor pad. Luckily, he had learned that he enjoyed a clean and orderly home years ago and since he lived alone there was no one else to keep it that way. He did a bit of straightening up and cleaned the bathroom.

Liz could not believe her luck. She wasn't looking to find anyone, friend or more, but when Pete suggested she come over for dinner her mind went wild. She noticed a few years ago that after one frustration after another she started to live more and more of her life in the fantasies created in her mind. She seldom had to apologize for being lost in thought, as she liked to call it, since she seldom had friends of family over. Her friends and family had all moved away years ago leaving her to make do as best as she could. She had the TV for company.

Tonight, she had a date, at least that's how she saw it. Pete was going to feed her. The problem was that she no longer had any clothes she could wear on a date. All of her clothes were casual, she had some that she wore when she went out to the store, but she removed those as soon as she got home and put on her more comfortable attire. She searched through her closet, looking for something casual, yet sexy and more importantly still fit. She found a few items in the casual group and a couple in the sexy group, but when she tried those on, they were extremely uncomfortable and way too tight. Maybe that's what made them sexy, but for whatever reason she would not be wearing any of those.

She also found a few stylish clothes, that looked good on the hanger even if they were a bit dated. Unfortunately, none of those fit her anymore. She was left with the casual and she picked the least offensive among them. If she wanted to see Pete more and actually have dates with him, she'd have to go shopping for some new clothes.

It was quickly approaching the time Pete had told her to come over, so she put on the clothes she had chosen and drove over to the address he had given her.

Pete greeted her at the door and welcomed her in. "Would you care for a glass of wine?" he asked.

"Love one, I should have thought to bring over a bottle. Forgive me, no one has invited me over for dinner in quite a while," she replied.

"No problem. I haven't had anyone over in years, so, at least, we are on the same footing. I forgot to ask about if you had any dietary restrictions. I made broiled chicken with mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. I hope that's okay," Pete said.

"Wow! That sound just perfect. I haven't had anything that was not heated in the microwave in years. I'm looking forward to this and maybe next time I can break out some of my old recipes and have you over," she offered.

"Deal," Pete replied, handing her a glass of wine.

They enjoyed a pleasant dinner and learned a lot about each other. Pete was what he considered the perfect gentleman, not making any moves on his guest. He was afraid of scaring her off. Attractive women, like Liz, must get hit on a lot and he did not want to be grouped into the category of wolves only wanting sex, regardless of what his ulterior motive might be.

Liz enjoyed the meal and the company, even though she felt a bit frustrated that again, real life was not living up to her fantasy expectations. She learned of his previous marriage and told him of hers. They shared the whys they were both alone and found a lot in common.

They ended the evening early and Liz initiated a hug; she had gotten the impression that Pete was not at all forcefully, which was good, but only up to a limit. She felt that he was interested (at least in her mind he was very interested), but maybe a bit too fearful.

After Liz left and Pete was cleaning up, he thought about how lucky he was to have had an actual date after all these years. He applauded himself for not pushing and allowing her to make the first move. It paid off; he got a great hug from her and another dinner date tomorrow night. They had even exchanged phone numbers--a sure sign that this fledging relationship was off to a good start.

The next day, Liz sorted through her recipes and found one that she liked. It had been her go-to recipe for most occasions. It was simple and tasty. Everyone loved it. It was comfort food. She found herself at the store again gathering ingredients when she remembered something Pete had said yesterday. She immediately called him.

"Hi Pete, It's Liz. I'm thinking about dinner for tonight. Do you like pasta?" She asked.

"You mean spaghetti?" He asked.

"Not exactly spaghetti, although it does have a tomato-based sauce, but it's uses different pasta, either the spirals, or the clam shell type," she clarified.

"Sounds great, what time would you like for me to come over?" he replied.

"Actually, you can come on over now, and help me cook," she said into the phone, grinning as her fantasy mind took over.

"Great, I'm on my way and I have a nice bottle of wine to bring over," he said.

"See you soon," she answered then paid for her purchases and loaded up her car.

Liz pulled into her drive way just as she saw Pete get out of his car in front of her house. She waved to him and said hello.

Pete offered to help carry in her groceries and together they walked into her home, "Put those on the counter in the kitchen," she told him as she headed into her bedroom.

She came out wearing a short pull over dress that was not quite lingerie, but close. "I like to be comfortable when I'm home," she announced as she walked into the kitchen.

Pete noticed what Liz wore and tried not to stare, but lost that battle. What she wore appeared to be similar to an oversized Tee-shirt, but much thinner and shorter. He waited for her to bend over to see how much of her butt cheeks would be exposed and if she was wearing panties or not. Needless to say, he felt aroused seeing her dressed as she was. His pants felt much too tight.

He had allowed too much silence after her comment about being comfortable and was afraid she'd catch him staring at her displayed form. "You should be comfortable in your own home," he replied.

"I hope, I'm not making you uncomfortable," she answered. "It's too hot to wear a robe, but I might have something I could wear that wasn't so revealing," she added.

Liz's mind was busy directing her words as the fantasy played on. She had already caught him staring at her and she hoped he would not only continue, but maybe even embrace her thinly veiled flesh.

"I think you look lovely and that does appear to be very comfortable," he answered.

He caught himself staring again; this time at her nipples. She obviously wore no bra and he wondered if she had on any panties. Then, as if she had heard his thoughts, she bent over to grab a pan from a lower cabinet and Pete had his answer. The back of her skimpy dress/shirt rode up across her ass, showing her naked cheeks. Pete almost lost it, seeing this side of her. He knew he had to sit down or at least hide his hips behind a counter.

Too late, Liz had already turned around and noticed his budge. She smiled and her fantasy mind again directed her words. "I don't mind if you want to get comfortable too. We are both adults and not uncontrollable teenagers, although sometimes I feel that I would prefer being that young again," she spoke, then as she heard her own words, a bright red flush covered her face.

Pete smiled at her embarrassment, but also felt the flush rise in his cheeks and the ramifications of her words took hold of his mind.

Liz's fantasy mind saw Pete's red face and assumed it to be arousal, "Go ahead, take off your shirt and pants. Be comfortable," she said then quickly turned around to hide the deep flush in her face. Her fantasy mind took over again and she turned back around and stepped towards the man in front of her with the hard on pushing out his pants and the open mouth. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a long and somewhat intimate hug.

Several moments later she, very much aroused, released him, "I'm sorry," she said. "I like you and I have no idea how to do this dating thing anymore."

A shocked, but also aroused, Pete responded, "I like you too, I've been wanting to meet you for weeks now ever since I first noticed you in the store a month ago, but I didn't know how to approach you." He paused for a moment allowing this tidbit of truth to settle before continuing. "Although your approach is non-traditional, it does break the ice and I'm glad for that. Are you serious about me removing some of my clothes and getting more, maybe comfortable isn't the right word."

"Liz looked at him with a lust Pete had not seen in years, "I'd love it if you would," she replied.

Pete's erection grew under the lustful gaze of Liz and he began to remove his clothes. It felt good to relieve the pressure caused by his pants. He soon stood dressed only on his boxer shorts with his cock only barely covered by the tent it formed in his boxers.

Liz stepped up to him and embraced him in another hug. She snuggled in close to feel his cock press against her then after a few seconds lowered her hand to embrace the stiffness only covered by the very thin material of his underwear. He allowed her a full thirty seconds of fondling him, before he cupped one of her breasts with his hand and positioned his other hand under the fabric of her covering and onto one of her bare cheeks.

She leaned back, looked him in the eyes, and slipped her hand inside his boxers and gripped his naked cock.

"I know it's been a long time for both of us, but if I recall at this point, we would be more comfortable in my bedroom and without so many clothes," Liz announced.

Their clothes were left in the living room as they worked their way into her bedroom and onto her bed. Liz laid down on her back and Pete lowered his head to that moist center between her legs. He quickly remembered the techniques he used years ago to drive his lovers wild and found out that he had not lost his touch.

Liz hadn't had a tongue between her legs in years and she savored the sensation, especially since Pete knew what he was doing. Her fantasy mind was silent allowing her to experience her long forgotten bliss.

Liz bucked and arched her back riding one orgasm after another. Pete allowed her but a moments rest before slowly starting over and building up again to drive her over the edge.

Liz pushed Pete off of her after her third orgasm wanting to feel a cock inside her mouth again. She had always loved oral sex and it seemed that Pete did too. She wanted to find out how well he would handle her once expert mouth and tongue. She rolled him over and started to lick his stiff member. She relished the taste of him, but wanted more She tongued his tip and tasted the drop of precum there. He reacted to her stimulation of his tip, as she remembered that most men did. She continued to play with this tip using her tongue as she slowly took more and more of him into her mouth.

She did not want to rush this, but felt that it would be unfair to tease him since neither of them have had sex in many years. She would allow him to cum as soon as he was ready, knowing that this would not be the last time. This time she wanted to taste his cum. In the long ago past it was claimed that she was addicted to the taste of cum.

She had him as deep in her mouth as she could and started to pump. When he tried to push her away, she wrapped her arms around his hips and sucked harder. She increased the pace of her stokes and when she felt him stiffen, she held him tightly and took in all that he gave her.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail or a comment, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley