All Comments on 'Meeting the Dragon'

by Adrian69702006

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
?????????????????

That was it? No wonder I stick with a select group of tried and true authors.

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
I do hope

you're correct, OldStormy, and the story ends here. In view of the fact that our esteemed wordsmith endeavoured to subsume his elaborations under 'Novels & Novellas', I suspect - or rather, fear - however, that his intentions are rather long-termed ones.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
What a pile of shit.

Terrible, just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That's It?????

Why bother submitting a story of this length? It says nothing

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 13 years ago
The first chapter?

Reasonably well written. The writing indicates that there will be a continuation of the story in many more chapters.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 13 years agoAuthor
Replying to comments so far

First of al, Alberta Al. Many thanks for your kind words. Although it can be read as a standalone, this story will have a sequel and in fact it is part of a much larger series as a perusal of my submissions should make clear. It is itself a sequel to another story - "Dirty Country Girl" - and is set around the same time as "Tuesday's Tutorial." I hope that clarifies things for Old Stormy too.

Anonymous - I can't respond to what you've said, nor would I wish to as it doesn't deserve a reply.

bigguy323 and IMcRout. I'm delighted to receive constructive comment and criticism from competent authors who can write at least as well as I can, indeed preferably better. However I've checked both your profiles and, at the present time, neither of you have any submissions of your own here on Literotica. If you're capable of producing material that's good enough for inclusion here, you obviously haven't been moved to submit it. That fact alone disqualifies you from disparaging my work as I have know way of knowing whether or not you're competent writers. In the absence of evidence that you can do better I have no choice but to draw my own conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't knock what you don't understand

Rather amusing and and well written. One looks forward to the next chapter. Those that belittle it are probably American and fail to understand British humour and the class system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm...

Does this really need to be in Literotica. Crap, all about a non-existent Upper Class with outdated views of life etc. Waste of time reading this. At least he could have fucked the old lady!!

In India we have an expression - "KLPD". Some of our Indian readers would understand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very amusing!

Quite funny in it own right. Please continue, as I am looking forward to the responses of his family to this turn of events.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Fascinating

The important thing is to remember that this is set thirty years ago and a lot of things have changed since then. I am eager to see the rest of the novella!

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Absolutely great

funny , amusing, interesting, wonderful.

Loved it. not quite been there myself, but I genuinley have been close, even if it was a few years ago.

No need to follow this one up, because i understand that's it. But let's have more of the same. Damn it --- I'm going to favourite you.

Thanks mate!

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks - and a word of explanation

Many thanks for your kind and constructive comments, Bruce22 and Britease. Glad you enjoyed it. It's certainly my intention to write a sequeI and others are planned too. I expect that in all fairness an American reader might not necessarily understand the English class system and I think it's important to remember that the events described took place 28 years ago which is a lifetime ago for some people. Brian and Anne are now a middle aged married couple themselves. Is it a happy marriage though? Some future stories may reveal that beneath the surface all is not quite what it seems.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
A window into a distant past...

Well written and interesting. As a novella it did well as a first chapter. The title was misleading and I appreciated finding out that there was no non-human dragon early in the story.

Given the shortness of this chapter I wonder how many it will take to tell the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdrian69702006@Adrian69702006
I am a middle aged guy from the UK who enjoys creative writing, sharing ideas, memories and anecdotes. My main fetish interests are around toilet desperation, 'holding it' and accidents. Much of my writing - at least on here - reflects that. Oh and I have a particular liki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES