Meeting The Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas could hear Victoria choke up as her Father tightened the grip on her throat. He then mercilessly pounded her for far longer than Lucas

believed she could take.

When he finally let go. Victoria let out a loud gasp for air before returning to moan in pleasure.

"Oh, Daddy. Don't worry." She let out, between coughs and breaths.

"I'm your... Fuck.. Your little girl..."

She stuck out her tongue, her way of asking for another kiss during her rough fucking session.

"I'll always have time... For you..."

He met her lips again as the two made out for a while longer. Her Father pinched and twisted her nipple while they kissed.

"I'll make sure... You'll have me..." She assured him, "To take your cock... Any way... Any place... At any time..."

Lucas listened in horror as she promised herself to her Father, all the while still being pounded from behind.

"I'll suck you... And fuck you... For every week... Of every month... Year after year... Just like always..."

"I promise Daddy! I could never leave you behind..." Victoria placed a hand over her Fathers as she looked back into his eyes with a loving gaze she shared with no other man.

"I love you. I love you, Daddy..."

He let go of her and Victoria fell back to the table, with his hands back on his Daughter's waist, he was ready for the final sprint.

"I love you... Daddy." She repeated again and again and again as her Father pumped the last few minutes of his strength into her. Every time she spoke it would give him another spurt of energy to thrust into her. After a solid few minutes of hard dicking, she was nothing but a mumbled mess of words. Then she shuddered all through her body.

"Oh, Daddy!" She exclaimed tiredly "I just came... I just came on your wonderful Daddy-dick!"

She could see the intense look on his face, feel the sweat drip onto her back. Daddy was close and she was going to be a good girl and help him finish.

"Keep going! Keep fucking your little girl!" Victoria begged, in her dirtiest, subbiest, 'Daddy's girl' voice she could do.

"I want it! I want you to cum in me! Like you always do!"

"Please! Please, Daddy? Will you cum inside me!"

"Will you shoot a giant load right into your daughter? Please!"

Her Father let out a very loud groan as the older man ejaculated into his Daughter. Lucas watched as the man held Victoria in place as he came, violently and audibly. Victoria collapsed on the table.

"Yes! Thank you, Daddy! Thank you!" She groaned, almost ready to fall asleep.

Her Father finally pulled out of her, shaking and wiping his dick on her ass. Lucas could see the cum dripping out of Victoria onto the table and floor.

"It's so warm... It's so good... I love it..." Victoria moaned softly, rolling over on the table to face her Dad.

"Fuck, Daddy... I love it when you cum in me..." She fingered herself lightly, getting a mixture of their cum on her finger to taste. "I love my Daddy's cum..."

Lucas had seen enough...

Wordlessly, he pulled himself from the couch and walked straight towards the front door. The sound of the door opening alerted Victoria who quickly changed from her cock-satiated state to that of a concerned girlfriend.

"Oh, Babe? Still not feeling well?" She asked, climbing off the table and walking towards Lucas. She adjusted her hair and dress again but her make-up was completely ruined and there was a not so sublte dripping from her legs. "Are you going home?"

Lucas didn't dare turn around to face her. He could not bare to see the women he loved in such a defiled state. He just nodded his head and proceeded to walk toward the car in a daze.

"Alright, if you think that's best." She said in a somewhat disappointed tone. "It's alright, we'll do this dinner another day. You can head on home then."

"What about you?" Lucas weakly asked, knowing that he was supposed to be her ride home tonight. He didn't know why he bothered asking, a part of him hoped that she would come with him.

"Me? Oh, don't worry about that." Victoria said with a casual dismissiveness. "I'll stay the night. I'd like to stay and catch up with Daddy some more, y'know."

Lucas cringed at the implication and cried at the casualness it was offered in. He wanted this day to end, to wake up in his bed and for it all to be a sick dream.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Victoria added, her voice as sweet as the day before. "Love ya, give me a text when you get home."

Was this her way of offering an out? He could just go to bed and pretend this day never happened.

She shut the door before Lucas muttered a response.

"I l-love you..." He mumbled, wiping the tears from his eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow..."

He walked towards his car, with a plan to live in ignorance. He could convince himself of anything and tomorrow would be just like any other day.

He could still hear Victoria call out from behind the door.

"Daddy! You're seriously hard again!" She cried out in disbelief.

"Okay, forget about dinner. Pass me that bottle of lube! I wanna feel Daddy's cum in my ass this time."

Tomorrow would be just like any other day.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
yohmantayohmanta16 days ago

This story really takes a relatable moment and makes it bizarre and surreal at all the right moments. I was sad to reach the end. Maybe if you wanted to continue this raunchy story, BF could be conflicted but finds his feelings (or arousal) for GF are too much to ignore and so embraces the lifestyle, becoming a willing cuck to her dad.

As for Anon with the evil ex/uncle situation, holy shit dude. I'm sorry you had to go through that. That's horrifying what they might have tried doing to you if you had stayed. I'm glad you made it out, and I hope you eventually feel you can trust and love again

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since i dont like unjustice... i should not read stories like this... but i did - and here is what i would do:

GORE ending:

He reached under the seat and took the clothpack. Then he opened the trunk and picked the bat and his backpack. With solid strong steps, he returned to the house.

The sounds were strong and they never heard him coming - until the crack of the old mans skull were smashed and spread across the room.

It took just one single swing with Lucas steel bat, custom made for these occasions, to end this terrible feeling of 'simping'.

And as usual, it felt really good.

Her scream was silent, the shock must have been massive. That did not bother Lucas and he rolled open the clothpack with knifes and started to sharpen them, one after the other.

Victoria sat like frozen when Lucas began to work on her beloved daddy. Making the corpse more easy to handle and to make pieces fit into the plastic bags he rolled up from the backpack.

Lucas also started to spray WD40 to pretreat some of the stains while salt and cold water would be useful on others.

Victoria began to shake, only a tremble, but Lucas knew that she soon would be a problem. Ziptied her good and applied a gagball to keep her quiet. Then he made a fabrictest on one corner where he wanted to remove the blood.

It did not discolor the surface!

Then he sprayed the white vinegar directly on the stains and continued to pack her 'sweet daddy' in plastic.

Thirty minutes later the remains of the father were in the car and Lucas could take care of the stains. As a final touch he applied hydrogen peroxide on the most stubborn parts.

Finally, he gave Victoria a shot of fentanyl and saw how she drifted away into a long sleep. He packed everything and cleaned the rooms with the normal gear of the house. It was done.

Now he had another fucktoy to his dollhouse, his collection was getting this special 'daddys girl'. He had made a description to each girl he wanted.

And as you say in the pokemon cardgame:

"Gotta Catch 'Em All"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something similiar happened to me, I went to meet her family and on the 2nd day we drove further to see her uncle who had partially raised her when her dad went to jail for two years. Now her dad and his wife were really nice and we talked about many things, I got a good vibe from them. When we arrived at her uncles (28 miles north of her father's house) I immediately didn't like him, but thought I would tough it out. See I was going to ask a very important question that weekend. (I loved her so much ... so much)

As the day turned into night and we had a drink (she and more than a few) but her uncle didn't drink and around 11pm he asked her to help him look for pictures of his wife, her aunt who had died five years ago. She kissed me and told me to stay put her uncle didn't like strangers walking around his house unsupervised. So I sat there thinking how I was going to propose the next day (sitting there like fucking dumb shit), I looked at the clock and it was 12:37am!

An hour and a half!! I called out, than again and again, so long story short I saw her sucking his cock, unlike guys in the stories I did not watch, no I turned and immediately started crying, holding onto the wall in the hallway with my one hand over my mouth and the other hand gripping the ring in my pocket!! Than I heard them talking about tying me up for an all night humiliation. I have to tell you the way she laughed broke my heart in ways that I will never be able to explain properly. She was truly evil, there is no other way to put it! I did not know her! Well I ran down the stairs and out the door and into the woods. I walked along the road about 12 miles to a truck stop. (got there around 7am) I stayed out of sight just in case her uncle came looking for me, which he didn't, there was only three pick-ups that had passed me.

It was her rental car that is why I walked, I didn't want them reporting it stolen. I met a nice trucker who was willing to drive me down the NE Extension Pa turnpike, we stopped at her father's exit and I ran and put an envelope in his mailbox explaining what I witnessed along with the ring.

I never saw her again, that was three years ago and I am still not dating or having relations with any woman, no I think I am truly broke

LoretharCresthavenLoretharCresthavenover 1 year ago

Makes me wonder how long it will be until the boyfriend gets feminizied and starts sucking the dads cock as well

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Good story, but ended up being way more tame than you made it out in the beginning. Three years seems a bit long to date a girl without meeting a father who apparently lives pretty close. But still gave you 5 stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Father Problems Mike watched his dad and girlfriend get close, too close.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Big Mistake Son makes a deal with Mom for breeding rights.in Incest/Taboo
The Martin's Family Sire Young buck takes over his father's claim.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories