Meeting the Giantess

Story Info
Will meets the woman of his dreams.
2.9k words
4.59
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will527
Will527
45 Followers

The small town where I used to live had one grocery store, one hardware store, a gas station and a post office. Everybody knew everybody. So, one summer day I was surprised when, coming around the end of an aisle in the grocery store, I literally bumped into a woman. She was so tall that I her breasts were at my eye level. I looked up at her face and stepped back.

"Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It is okay; I was also looking elsewhere."

Her shoulders were broad and her dark brown hair was swept to one side, lying down the front of her blouse. She had soft brown eyes, the square determined jaw of a model, and she towered over me. She wore a dark purple dress with a silver belt around her waist, and she wore fashionable high heels, so I actually had to look up at her face. Her body was well proportioned, and gorgeous. She didn't stoop to look down at me; she was obviously used to being tall.

"I don't think I've seen you here before; I'm Will."

"I am Regina. I am here to visit my sister, Greta."

"Greta Benson? I know her. You and she grew up in Germany, right?"

"That is correct. We have not seen each other for many years, and I visit now."

"That's great; welcome to our tiny town. Can I help you find anything?"

"Yes, please, Mr. Will, where do they put wine in this store?"

"I'll show you, and just call me Will. If you like, I can accompany you until you have what you need."

"Thank you; you are a kind person. My sister awaits me, and I want to bring wine."

I helped her find the area and she seemed to recognize the better wines. I was infatuated. I wanted to make a good impression, and my usual shyness seemed to dwindle away the longer I spent with her.

"Regina, I know you are visiting, and you may not be here long, but it would be my pleasure to take you to dinner some night and to show you around our town."

"That is very kind of you once again, Mr. Will. My sister said she will take me to see the beauty of your area but dinner with a nice man would be very pleasant."

"Great! Just call me or have Greta call me and we can do it at your convenience." I gave her my phone number when she was in line at the register. When I had finished my shopping, she was gone.

Three days later, Greta called me. "Regina said that she met you and asked about you. I told her you were a nice guy, and that it would be safe to go to out with you."

"I appreciate that, Greta. How's your husband, Phil, doing these days?"

"Working too much, as usual, but he's happy, so I don't complain. Wait a second; you can talk with Regina."

Regina came on the phone. "Hello, Mr. Will, how are you today?"

"I'm great and very glad that you called."

"Greta said her favorite Italian restaurant is only half hour from here, may we go there?"

"Of course! When would you like to go?"

"Is tonight too soon to ask?"

"Not at all; I will make reservations and pick you up at six o'clock; is that okay?"

"Wonderful and thank you," she said, and then she hung up.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

I moved the front passenger seat all the way back and lowered it before I went to get Regina. I always open doors for my date, and luckily she was able to tuck herself into the front seat. When I opened the car door for her at the restaurant, she (purposely) flashed me, opening her legs wide getting out of the car. I saw no evidence of panties and my cock loved that.

After we were seated at the restaurant, Regina took a few minutes to look over the menu and when the waitress came back, we placed our orders. Regina was wearing a light tan blouse, which showed off her large breasts. Her hair was shiny, hanging halfway down her back. She wore a blue skirt that swished around just above her knees when she walked. As I held her chair when she sat down, her skirt slid up past her knees just enough to make me stare. And she saw me looking. I couldn't deny it, so I admitted it.

"I'm sorry to stare, Regina, but I can't help it; you're a truly beautiful woman."

"I am not angry nor embarrassed," she said. "People have stared at me my whole life because of my stature, and I know men are impressed by my legs."

"I know you must be pestered by men wanting to go out with you."

"Where I come from, most men are brutes and selfish. They think because I am a large person that I like to be thrown around and treated roughly. I do not."

"That's a shame; you seem very sweet to me."

She smiled at me and took a sip of water and looked over the rim of the glass at me as she did.

"Greta told me you are a sweet and gentle man and very honest. May I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course, fire away," I said, although I was afraid that she might ask why I am not married. I dislike talking about my marriage and our ugly divorce. But she blew me away with her question.

"I am thinking you would probably want to have sex with me, is that right?"

I nearly bit my tongue, but I could not avoid smiling a little when I answered. "Well, sooner or later, if possible, that would be a dream come true, but I thought you might find it a bit awkward."

"Because you are shorter and smaller than me?" she asked with a big grin. "I am six feet tall, eight inches, my weight is two hundred twenty pounds, and you?"

As we sat there, I thought that to people looking at us, it might look like I was her older son, and she was my very young mother. There was a considerable size difference between us. However, I wanted to be respectful of her size.

"I'm five feet, seven inches tall, and weigh one hundred fifty pounds. I'm a little intimidated because most women, at least American women, relate a man's size and stature to how well he can perform, if you know what I mean." (There, I almost said it. I have a small dick, lady, maybe too small, and you obviously outweigh me, so I probably won't end up on top of you.)

She laughed out loud. "Oh, Mr. Will, you are so funny. I am not concerned with the size of your penis, because we will make adjustments for our mutual pleasure. Do you not enjoy more than one form of sex?"

Wow, she got me flabbergasted with that comment. But I was given extra time to respond because the waitress brought our dinners. We began to eat, and she leaned over the table a little and asked, "I have no preconceived idea of how we might please each other sexually, Mr. Will. So why not tell me what you like? I will be leaving soon, and no one will know what we discuss."

I felt like she expected me to divulge some secret bizarre sexual ritual, but when I relaxed a bit and told her of my experiences and what excites me and of my genuine desire to please and satisfy my partner, she said, "You are remarkable, and we are going to have such a wonderful time tonight."

"Tonight?" I asked, incredibly.

"Yes, tonight, after dinner. You will take me to your home, and you will lick wine off my body until you are drunk and then I will take advantage of your little body."

Yes, I had an immediate erection and nearly dropped my fork. Then I became really concerned. Would I be able to satisfy her with my average little dick? Would her pussy be too deep? I would feel like a little boy, lying between her beautiful long legs, sticking his pee pee into an adult woman's vagina. But it would be something I would never experience again, so I began to get more excited. To lose myself between those long, large beautiful legs would be worth humiliating myself, even if I couldn't satisfy her. Besides, I had a secret weapon that all women love - Mr. Tongue. Hungry, thirsty Mr. Tongue would save my pride.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

When we arrived at my house, Regina was very casual, walking around to become familiar with the layout. I watched her move about. She was so well proportioned that it was hard to believe she was that tall. I marveled at her ass; her buttocks moved under the dress, almost inviting me to touch them. When she found the master bedroom, she kissed me and began to undress. "Leave the wine in the kitchen for later; we do not need it for a while," she said.

Watching her expose her beautiful body distracted me so much I fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. Her breasts were huge but perfect with large flat nipples. There was no sag to them; they stood straight out from her chest like perfect mounds. Her stomach was flat and her abs tight. Her legs, oh, man, those long legs made my mouth water. She stood there naked facing me and I could only see a small gap between her large, firm thighs. She was a natural brunette. Did I tell her that I like "au natural"? She spread her legs as if to give me a better view.

My cock was so hard I could barely get my boxers off. Once we were both naked, she said, "Sit on the edge of the bed so we can kiss for a while. You can also play with my breasts if you wish; it makes me very wet."

Her lips were so soft that I wanted to eat them. Her tongue teased me, and once I leaned into her to lick her nipples, her hand found my cock. She teased the tip with her fingertips as I gorged myself on her breasts, licking and sucking the nipples, filling my mouth with her flesh. I was so enamored with the size of her than I ignored what she was doing to my erection.

I was infatuated with her, partially because her body was so gorgeous, but also because she was so large, everywhere. I didn't care; I wanted to bury my face and my cock in her anywhere she would let me. I wanted her to consume me, emotionally and physically.

Sooner than I wanted, she pulled away from me. She reached over to grab a pillow from the bed and said, "Come," and then she walked to the dining room. My dining table was small and rectangular. "Remove things from the table," she said. When I did, she put the pillow on one corner of the dining table, and then picked me up and lay me on the table, with my head on the pillow. Her strength almost frightened me.

"Where I come from, I am considered a giantess, do you know what that means?"

"I'm sorry, Regina, I don't."

"It means that any man that I choose to be with must obey me, obey my commands and my demands and do so without resisting or protesting. Do you understand now?"

Did she mean that she was going to beat the shit out of me, or piss on me or whip me? I was actually worried. I was right where I thought I had wanted to be. But for my own safety I simply looked at her like the weakling I was and nodded my head.

She turned around, straddled the corner of the table wither legs and then lowered herself until her pussy was inches from my face. I could smell her arousal and her juices dripped onto my chin. My cock was dancing dangerously. I feared she might kick it or worse.

"You can see how badly I need satisfaction. I must warn you that I will enjoy cunnilingus for a very long time before I release my fluids. Have you ever received it when a woman squirts from her orgasm?"

"No, ma'am." I whispered.

"Then you will do it and you will love it."

"Yes, ma'am."

She settled down on my face and her pussy consumed my mouth. I sucked up her wetness and lapped at her slit, burying my nose in her. She pressed her weight down, crushing my head into the pillow. I thought I would suffocate but she seemed to know when I need air and she lifted slightly.

"Give me your tongue, all of it."

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and she impaled herself on it, again nearly suffocating me. I didn't care; The smell and taste of her pussy was ambrosia to me. I wanted to breathe in her juices and suffer the consequences. She slammed her body up and down, smashing onto my outstretched tongue over and over until I could feel the table through the pillow.

She reached down and opened her pussy with her fingers. There loomed the largest, hardest clitoris I had ever seen in my life.

"You will suck this gently until I climax. When I do, the squirt will quickly follow. Drink it or not but be prepared."

She pressed her clit into my mouth, and I did as she had instructed. I had lost all sense of time, and it seemed like I sucked on her forever, but I didn't care; this was the epitome of eating pussy. When she finally did come, she grabbed a fistful of my hair, lifted my head off the pillow and squeezed her legs together. I was buried in her flesh, my lungs running out of air, but I was ready to die. I closed my eyes; this was the ultimate fantasy for me, a sexual utopia.

Just as she had warned, the gush came quickly. The torrent of warmness flushed over my face and down my neck. I opened my eyes and looked up. Her face was beautiful; she smiled down at me as I struggled to breathe and swallow, but she showed no mercy.

When the flow finally ceased, she lowered my head to the pillow but held on to my hair. She rubbed her pussy across my face, smearing her juices across my nose, mouth and chin. Her beautiful ass slid back and forth across my nose and mouth.

"Is this not good for you?" she asked.

How could I answer? I was enjoying being used by a giant woman, my cock was throbbing harder than ever and I didn't want her to stop what she was doing. So, I just closed my eyes.

"You may come now, little man," she said softly.

And I did. I felt the warm cum oozing from the tip of my cock and rolling down the shaft of my erection until it reached and rested on my balls. I had never even touched my cock.

I saw her looking back over her shoulder, looking at how she had controlled me. Then she stood up, turned around and straddled the corner of the table again. Suddenly my face was buried in her ass as I felt her licking up my cum. Her mouth consumed my erection and she began sucking. Her hips had a gentle roll as she teased me with her ass. I lay there with her entire weight on me, unable to move. I didn't want to move. I didn't ever want to move.

I don't know how long I enjoyed myself but when I came in her mouth, she didn't react, she just kept sucking, and somehow, I stayed hard.

Then she sat up with her hands on my chest. She sat there smothering me with her ass until I thought I would pass out. I gasped for breath as she stepped away from the table. "Come, Mr. Will, let us rest on the bed. We have a long night ahead of us."

As we lay on the bed, she turned to me and smiled. "You know what to do with your tongue; I like that. Was that satisfactory for you?"

"Oh, YES, and I was willing to suffocate in your beautiful ass."

"That is a good thing. I enjoy feeling a man struggling to breathe as I sit on his face. I will require more of that. Did I satisfy some of your desires?"

"Yes, more than I could have hoped for, but you actually scared me. The thing about being a giantess and all that," I admitted.

"But I AM a giantess, am I not?" she asked. "Am I not bigger and stronger than any woman you have ever seen or been with?"

"Yes, you are, Regina, you're remarkable."

"But I am a giantess, and I must be satisfied, Mr. Will. I have chosen you to do that and you must stay with me until I am finished with you."

"This is like a dream come true, Regina. I will enjoy doing whatever I can for you."

"I appreciate your attitude, Mr. Will, but we have but touched the surface of what I need. You must be willing to put your mouth and your penis wherever I want and accept whatever I want to do to your body."

"Please, Regina, no pain, like blood or whipping and any of that?"

"Not if you do as you are told."

Will527
Will527
45 Followers