Meeting the group

Story Info
A girl gets caught, but it turns out to be an opportunity.
3.1k words
4.15
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was loving it - her boyfriend Tyler had her tied up and was fucking her from behind - as she looked ahead and saw all his buddies there jerking off watching them. This was becoming their Friday night routine and her favorite part was about to happen, he would cum deep inside her and then his friends would all come up and blast her face with their cum. Uhoh...looks like Jake didn't quite make it, he just jizzed randomly onto the floor and all the other guys are busting him for cumming early. He gets pissed and tells them all to fuck off and pulls his shorts back up and leaves with a barrage of curse words as he went up the stairs.

She was jerked back to the moment as her boyfriend decided to shove his thumb in her ass as he was about to cum, and she just clamped down with all her might on his cock - when she hears a woman's voice and looks to the stairs to see Tyler's mother yelling at them. Such a weird moment having her there just as she feels blast after blast of Tyler's cum filling her insides. The other guys all cover up and as she's screaming at them to get out only Dave manages to keep it together and give Abby a facial.

As the guys all trip over themselves up the stairs and escape Abby has no way of getting herself loose from the bindings and just has to stay there with cum dripping from her chin and leaking out of her cunt as Tyler gets scolded and she's told to never come back to the house again. Turns out Jake decided to rat on them since they all laughed at him told Tyler's mom to check out the basement.

Well, that didn't go as planned.

About a week later she got a message from a number she didn't recognize that said "I've heard of your indiscretion last week, and my ex-wife was very upset by it. I on the other hand think we could be very helpful to each other. respond if you want more details."

She had only met her boyfriend's dad once - he was a finance/investment type who left them years ago, but supposedly had tons of money. She was intrigued, so after couple days she did message him back. After some back and forth making sure he was who he said he was, she asked what his interest was in her and how they could help each other.

He called her saying he didn't want any evidence left on the phones, and told her he was part of a local group of men who would indulge in all sorts of things - car racing, sky diving, gambling, and of course beautiful women. He said that if she was willing to be theirs for one weekend and let them do whatever they wanted to her he would guarantee her college expenses would be taken care of and she'd be set up for life. Abby's mom was working 2 jobs and would never be able to pay for a real college - she was just planning on going part time to the community college or maybe take online classes. If she could find a way to pay for a real school it could change everything.

"What do you get out of it?" She asked. He says other than getting to stick his cock in her, he would benefit from being the one to provide her to the group and he'd basically be their leader. He's lost status with the recent economic decline since some of the investments he set the guys up with are not doing well right now and they're upset with him.

He said she couldn't know who the men were, but that she would be safe and returned home after they were done. She was so turned on by the idea she said yes immediately, and he told her he'd text her where to go when it was set up.

She didn't hear anything for almost 3 weeks, and she thought maybe it was all a prank, but one Wednesday she got a message: "6pm tomorrow" and an address which was on the industrial part of town and a couple instructions for which door to go in.

Abby was excited and nervous - and a little pissed she had to take work off on Friday, guess the "weekend" starts early for rich people. She chose a sexy outfit, short skirt and halter top with 4" heels. Driving over she realized it was a little shady where the address was, and hoped no one grabbed her before she got there! She laughed to herself thinking "It would be the same result", but still...

When she arrived she found door 19 and quickly parked and went up the stairs to knock. He opened and says "I'm glad you decided to come, you won't regret it. My name is Thomas, but in here you will call me number 9." There were basically in what would have been a reception area for the business there, but with none of the regular furniture. There was a vanity with a mirror and a small chair for her to get ready. He handed her a bag "You look great, but I need you to put this on and I'll bring you in to the room" He went through the door that she assumed into the building and said "when you're ready just knock and I'll lead you in."

She thought she had dressed nice for the guys, but in the bag was her first inclination this may be more than she bargained for - leather strapped bra and panties with wrist and ankle cuffs. It took her a minute to figure out which way it went on - the bra had open cups so her tits were just out and the open crotch of the panties was clearly for easy access. Tyler had just always used ropes and one time handcuffs, but this is much more elaborate. She put the clothes she came in back in the bag and thinking "I guess they'll be safe, what if they had just ripped them off when I knocked?" Would have been an awkward ride home.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door to where he was waiting. It was pretty dark, but she could make out the room was furnished and had several things stationed in the middle, with what was the only light shining down on it, and like classical music playing. He walked her up to a bit of what she would call a "stage" and into the light, he had her spin around and she realized they were not alone - around the edge of the room sat a bunch of men, all hidden by the darkness. He then slipped a blindfold over her eyes and she felt the first cuff being secured to something on her left, then her right.

He spoke to them "I sent you all the rules, so we will begin with the bidding for first touch" "$500!" she heard "Thousand" from the other side "3" "7" she couldn't understand why they would pay so much - is this the money he promised? Is it going to her or him? She didn't hear the final number but he hit a gavel and said "sold".

One of the men she could hear get up and walk toward her, pausing (probably to pay the money) and then she felt his hands on her, kneading her breasts, grabbing her ass, trailing along her stomach and back. She realized there was some ticking and that there must be a timer going, and it surprises her when it did ring, and he did one final twist of her nipples before removing his hands.

This was repeated by a couple more men - they must have had the next bids. One of them only touched her feet - one of "them" she thought Then he moved on to a few other things - each getting naughtier - first kiss, first lick, first fingering, first jerking - each time that one guy only would use her feet - turned out she didn't really mind it.

Finally she says to him "Can we just get to the fucking now? You're killing me" To a round of applause and cheers from the guys. He says "Ok, that works for me, I already have the secret bids you all sent me to be the first to get to fuck our guest today, then bids 2,3 and 4 will get their turn. Finally we will move to open play for everyone to join in. The winning bid came from number 7, and the timer will be for 10 minutes once one of her holes is penetrated."

She hears the man get up from behind her to the left, and she realizes he might not have been on the stage yet, realizing some of the guys there may not have been a part of the first rounds. As he approaches she can just tell from how heavy his steps are that he must be a big guy. He reaches out and touches her and his hands feel rough and thick. He puts his hand on her back and he pushes her down so she is bent over and positions himself behind her. Abby feels the weirdest thing - he basically has put what must be an enormous stomach onto her lower back, he had to get it out of the way to be able to get his cock into her. As he shoves forward and tries to get his cock in her she hears the timer start - no wonder he paid to go first, his cock is barely hard and he probably is too embarrassed to say he isn't actually in her yet. She would normally help him get in right, but her arms are still bound to the posts. He's pushing the tip in and she can hear him breathing hard and he's so hairy. If anything Abby knows what to do in just about any situation, so she immediately starts to make noise and throw her head back like she's getting the fucking of a lifetime. What she thought was "just the tip" may have been all he was working with, she could feel his hips up against her ass. "Spank me" she said to him and he took a couple whacks on her ass cheeks, but he then grabbed on with both hands and held himself inside her. She felt a dribble of cum inside her and realized the timer hadn't even gone off and he was done. The man took a moment to gather himself (she was hoping he wasn't having a heart attack or anything) and then slid off of her and went back to his spot. She felt bad for him, and wondered if that was how all these guys would be.

"2nd, 3rd and 4th are numbers 1, 5 and 11" Hmmm - guess there are at least 11 guys...

They got up to her and actually unclasped her cuffs and she heard some of the furniture being moved, they layed her over what felt like a padded bench, just high enough for her to be on her knees and just long enough that her head was off the other end. Her ankles were clipped into restraints with her legs spread. What a view this must be for them! There were hands all over her, one of them gets her to grab his cock and she starts to jerk him, one of the others has her open her mouth and starts to fuck her face and the 3rd positions himself behind her - she's hoping he goes in her pussy first, which he does. Now these 3 seem more capable than number 7, strong thick cocks that get right to work. They really were giving it to her, and each took turns at each spot - almost like a practiced routine like they've done this before. As the timer rang, two of them had came in her pussy, one finished with seconds left down her throat, she figured they'd be all fucking her ass but these guys left it alone.

After this they did move her back to a standing position - this time with her hands stretched over her head. As she's standing there she just feels the trail of cum leaking down her thighs. "Now we'll move on to the open play time, so each of you can now do what you want." It wasn't a rush up to her, but she could tell these guys maybe weren't all working together like the last group. They pulled her one way, then the other, fingers in her, mauling her breasts - and of course the foot guy! He must be lying on the floor and he is basically using the bottom of her foot to jerk off. Distracted by that she did get a shock when one of them finally did shove it in her ass. Luckily he had lubed up a bit in her pussy before his backdoor entrance.

They did move her around to different spots, getting different angles and a couple of them did use some whips or crops to spank her. When she ended up back on the bench, this time one guy laid down and she rode his cock while another guy fucked her ass and two took turns in her mouth. The rest of the time she would take whichever guys weren't recovering and do whatever they wanted. Number 7 did finally take another turn, this time she was on her back and he mounted her, she thought he would crush her under all his weight.

Thomas (number 9) led her away and through a door - but not back to where she changed. As he took off her blindfold she saw this room had a bed and bathroom "this is where you can sleep and get cleaned up, we won't be meeting again until for several hours. None of the doors are locked, if you want to leave you can, there's food and you can use the bathroom through there." She asks "What time is it?" and he just replies "It's still the weekend" After he leaves she sits on the bed for a moment, then goes to the shower to clean off. They gave her some night clothes and slippers and she checks the fridge for food - and it is stocked. "I could get used to this!"

The next day is very similar - but she thinks there may have been a few different guys this time, the heavy guy number 7 wasn't there and one guy had an absolutely huge cock that she would have remembered. She will definitely have to find out who he was so she can get more of that action- there aren't too many black guys in her town so she's guessing he should be easy to find.

As Tyler's dad promised once they were done with her she got her clothes back and was safely led back to where she parked. As they walked up to where she had parked, the spot was now filled with a Mercedes - parked where her 12 year old Mazda was, she says "That's not my car" and he says "It is now, you earned it in there." and hands her a set of new keys. "The rest of the money is in suitcase in the trunk, with some instructions. Don't stop to read them or count the money around here, get back to your house and figure it out there."

As she drove away she couldn't believe it, turns out when she got home there was nearly $100,000 in the suitcase - he was right, exactly what she needed to pay for college. The letter said the money was all hers, and to put it in the bank in small deposits so no one would be suspicious. It followed up saying she may get other opportunities to make money from the men at the group - but she wouldn't know when or where it would happen, and she was free to say no to any of them if she didn't want to continue.

Wild. Abby basically slept for 2 days recovering, showering and cleaning her hair repeatedly to get the cum smell out of it. She went about her life as normal for a while - broke up with Tyler within a couple weeks. As she went around town she would always wonder who the men were and if she interacted with any of them before or now since. Was it anyone at the bank? The grocery store? The school? Every heavy set guy she tried to gauge how big their gut was and could it be as heavy as #7? It was driving her crazy - in a good way - simple interactions like getting change back at Starbucks, when the barista touched her hand she immediately thought "Was he one of them?"

Then one day she was driving home from work and wasn't paying attention to anything and all of a sudden a police car was behind her with it's lights on. She moved to let him go by - and he pulled in behind her - he was pulling her over! She never speeds so she can't imagine why he would be pulling her over. He comes up to her window and asks the standard "Do you know why I pulled you over?" and hands her some paperwork "Look at these and let me know if you understand why I pulled you over" Super confused she shuffled the things he gave her and there were a number of pictures - pictures of her! She hadn't even thought about any pictures - or it looks like video - being taken that night. The first ones were her just standing there, then each one had more and more unbelievable things she had done. She didn't even remember some of the things in the pictures - did she really have 2 cocks in her mouth at once? She looked up at him and couldn't speak. "The judge would like to speak with you about these matters" as he took the stack of pictures from her. Follow me to the courthouse. Without thinking she just did as he said, she must have looked like a criminal being led up to the court by an officer. He opened a side door and they went in, all the hallways were wood finished and very old. He knocked on the judges chamber door and a booming voice said "Number?" The officer replied "Number 5, with a guest" Apparently they refer to each other by those numbers! As the door opens she's shocked to see the judge - he has to be 400 pounds and has the biggest belly she's ever seen -

to be continued