Meeting the New Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I guess that wasn't a suggestion. I grab the belt and click it into place. I don't really want to wear it since I'll be taking it off in a few minutes in order to swallow that glorious, fat cock.

As we pull out of the parking lot, Henry moves his right hand to my thigh and pushes up what little of my dress is covering me. I shift and slightly part my legs. Hmmm, I didn't even think about that, I just opened my fucking legs for this man because that's what my body knew it needed to do. And what am I even doing getting into this truck with him? This could be the last night of my life, I don't even know his last name, is he even taking me home? I glance over and watch Henry type my address into his phone and place it in the holder on the dash. Ok, well at least... I involuntarily gasp as his hand quickly returns to its place on my pubic mound and his fat middle finger plunges into my slick vagina. Oh my god. That feels so fucking good. I want him so fucking bad!

I've felt this involuntary submissive desire for Henry since he turned to me and covered my mouth with his after Jack went into the bathroom. The door hadn't even started closing, Jack's trailing foot still visible when I felt Henry move and his mouth was suddenly on me, his tongue plunging in, exploring me completely. When you hear the phrase, 'it took my breath away', that is what it feels like. I didn't even have the capacity to react, I was just in a stunned erotic state of pleasure and pure heat. That is when I knew I had to have him. It wasn't even a thought really, it was a complete, over-all body feeling, a hunger, a primal need that this man take me any way he desires and use me. What is happening here? Jack and I talked about this. We agreed, were on the 'same page', of like mind, etc. But reality, whew! Are we playing with fire here? I love him so much, he is my everything. Can we play with others at this level of intensity and still have what we have? People say that this 'lifestyle' actually brings you closer and strengthens your bond. God, I hope that is true, because I don't think I can turn back on this one.

Henry drove, watching the road, listening to the navigation, and slowly fingering my now very wet pussy. I was kinda in a trance, my eyes just staring at nothing, waves of pleasure slowly rippling through me. I moved my hand up and caressed the outline of Henry's now obvious bulge. After a couple of strokes I moved up further still to get my fingers on his belt buckle. As I fumbled to tug it free, Henry looked over at me,

"Do not get my cock out until I tell you to."

Mmmmm, I thought, Let's see if he means that. I want that cock in my hand. I continued to undo the buckle and got the button undone. I was looking at him with a half smile as I slowly pulled down the zipper. Yeah, no way he actually wants me to stop.

"I told you to leave my cock alone until I tell you to take it out. Do you understand?" Henry had turned and was looking intensely into my eyes.

"Yeah, b.."

"YES, what" Henry immediately interrupted.

"Yes, but I ..."

"Yes, WHAT?!" he emphatically stressed again. A tingle went up my spine. I swallowed hard, feeling my will and my desire to get what I wanted wilt.

"Yes, sir. But I want that cock now. I need it. Pleeeeeease?" I fake pouted. I kept moving, pulling open his pants now that the zipper was all the way down. I slowed down as I slipped my fingers in the waistband of his boxer briefs, tugging slightly on the elastic. He will not be able to resist this. My breathing became shallow and I was on fire.

"If you fail to obey, there will be consequences. Do you understand?" Henry was looking straight ahead out the windshield as he spoke. His middle finger was still squishing slowly inside my tight vagina. I reached in with one hand and took a hold lightly of his hard cock. My ring finger brushed the tip and it and my wedding ring was coated with a dollop of precum. Oh, how I want that on my tongue. Jack would LOVE to see that.

"Yes, SIR," I said in a calm quiet tone as my hand gently rubbed him. Oh man, he's getting even harder. Henry clicked on the turn signal and pulled into the Chinese restaurant on the right. We were about two miles from home.

"Wait," I said, noticing that he had turned about a half mile too soon, "the turn is up ahead yet, this is Great Wall Restaurant, I don't think they are even open right now." I was looking around, my hand still, with his pulsing cock inside my light grasp. Henry's hand moved from my heated pussy to the gear shifter and moved the selector into 'park'.

"Unbuckle."

"But, wh..."

"UNbuckle!" He didn't shout, but the intensity in his voice was incredibly clear and required only one response. Immediately.

"Yes, sir." I replied without hesitation, I was already releasing the latch. Henry was sliding out of the truck, his door partially closing behind him while I was complying with the demand. Wow, how did he do that so fas... was all I could think before my door was jerked open and Henry's left arm was reaching in and then pulling me toward him in one motion. I managed a breath, as I was grasped by the back of the neck and pulled down to meet Henry's groin. He was standing at the entrance to my side of the truck, his jeans in the same condition I left them in, unbelted, unbuttoned, and unzipped. The head of his raging penis, along with about two inches of it were pushed out of the waistband of his shorts. Precum coated his head and was dripping in a long trail that arced and connected to his pant leg near his knee. As Henry pulled me down and in, his other hand snaked down and pulled the waistband out and down, freeing his prominent manhood. Eight and a half inches of very thick cock was throbbing, bobbing in front of my face.

My mouth opened and I craned forward to fill my yearning desire. Henry pushed forward at the same moment and I was soon dealing with a mouth full of hot, hard cock that kept coming. I dropped my jaw, pushing it forward and stuck my tongue out as best I could to accommodate his thickness and length. I had never experienced a cock this large. Jack's nearly five and a half inches, six in his mind, fit nicely inside my mouth just brushing the start of my throat. I could suck him easily for as long as I desired. It was fun to be able to lick him while I held him completely buried in my mouth. This was a whole new thing. First off, Henry's cockhead was fat and large. Oh my god, it stretched my jaw to it's limit just to get it past my teeth. With his length, it was quickly at the entrance of my throat, and Henry was not stopping there. I immediately gagged and pulled back. Henry's hand firmed up behind my head and held me still. That cock stopped pushing and pulled back slightly. I calmed down and focused on relaxing my throat and jaw muscles. Henry adjusted his stance and grabbed the root of his hard dick, pulling it back about three inches. My mouth flooded with saliva and my eyes were watering. He started sliding forward once again, slowly, quarter inch by quarter inch that fat meat filled my mouth and pushed into my throat. I started to gag and Henry barked,

"Stick out your tongue and relax your throat!"

I immediately complied and my gag reflex calmed down. He held still. The saliva was building all around his cock. I opened the front of my mouth the fraction that I could and I started drooling in a long string as he held himself perfectly still inside me. Ever so slowly he started rocking back and forth, subtly fucking my throat until he worked his way in. Only about an inch remained outside my mouth. Suddenly he pulled back, withdrawing his entire length. I gasped in a full deep breath. Oh god, it felt so good to get a full cool lungful of air. I let it out and took another full breath, not so desperately this time. For some reason it felt important to me to show him that I was not in distress, I could handle whatever he had to give. My mouth was still drooling, I wasn't able to get my hand up to wipe.

"When I tell you something, you will obey. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir." I croaked. My throat was sore and all the saliva made it difficult to speak clearly.

"You will ask permission to touch my cock, touch yourself, orgasm, suck my cock, touch your husband and so on when we are playing."

"Yes, Sir."

"Open your mouth."

His cock was in my mouth immediately and I barely had time to adjust to its entry down my throat. I suppressed a gag and focused on staying relaxed. He began to slowly fuck me, holding my head on each side. I felt like a living fuck toy.

"Good girl."

Hearing those two words sent a warm shiver throughout my body. I felt flooded with pride. How fucking bizarre. I am a strong, independent woman, married to a loving, supportive feminist man with whom I raise two children. 'Good. Girl??' I am a grown ass woman. But jesus fucking christ that felt amazing to hear. Yes. I am a good girl. I will be the best 'good girl' he's ever had. I will prove it. I will be the best 'good girl' slut ever. Wow. where is this coming from? Those thoughts were paused when his hands tightened on my head and the pressure in my throat increased.

"Time to take all of it, Slut"

I actually felt a twinge of pride. 'Slut'? Had I earned a new title?!

"Ahhss, errr" I mumbled around his dick.

I re-relaxed, lifted my head a bit, extended my tongue and the last three-quarters of an inch slid in. I felt his balls brush up and then press against my chin and then upper neck. Fuck he had some big, heavy fucking testicles. My pussy released, and my thighs felt wet. Holy fuck, I wanted more. I wanted all of it. I wanted to feel those balls slapping my ass as he ruthlessly fucked my cunt. I wanted his hands on my throat. I wanted to be his good girl, his slut, his plaything. He owned me right now and I was giving him the keys, fuck, I was throwing them at him. Fucking take me. I came so hard my legs were shaking. He held steady for what felt like 20 minutes. After a minute or so he relaxed his grip and slowly pulled back.

"The next time you disobey, or are too slow to react, it will not be your mouth." He stepped forward and rubbed his wet, hot cock on my face. He smeared precum around my mouth and laid his balls on my closed lips as he tilted my head back. He took a step back.

"Do not touch your face. Sit up and buckle up. We need to get home so hubby can taste his Bull on his little Hotwife. That's right," he noticed the slight look of confusion on my face. "When I take on a new new couple, I am the Bull to both husband and wife. How that looks and works differs in each relationship. We shall soon see where Jack is in this. Buckle up." The seatbelt clicked into place before he finished speaking.

Jack

Where the hell were they? I got home 15 minutes ago, prepped the bed, turned down the lights, put out wine glasses, lit the candles and turned on some music. How could they possibly not be here yet? Shit. I should have waited and followed them like the two or three other times we did it this way. Hell, I loved watching their darkened images coming together for a kiss at a red light, or seeing Beth lean in, obviously reaching to rub his cock while he drove back to our place. One time I don't follow, and look at where we are. I should have at least got the license plate. There's another car sound, louder this time. We lived at the end of a quiet residential street, so traffic was minimal. Headlights blared through the sheer curtains, and a loud engine idled, and then died. So did the lights. I realized my heart was pounding and I was breathing heavily. Oh boy, I bet this is it.

I went to the front door and pulled the corner of the curtain back from the high windows. Peeking out I saw a large black pickup parked at the curb a vehicle length down from our house. Alright, don't stare, just be casual. I went back to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine, Henry did not strike me as a wine drinker. I'll ask him when they get in what he would prefer. Should I be standing or sitting when they come in, I don't want to appear too eager. After five minutes I pull back the curtain on the door again. Damn street light, it blinds my ability to see into the truck. That must be them, but no one has gotten out. Okay, he's getting out. I drop the curtain back and retreat to a chair in the living room. I had changed into some easy to remove pajama wear bottoms, sans underwear, and a comfy black t-shirt. It was difficult to hide the tent in those bottoms, so sitting was definitely my best option. I'm trying not to gulp my wine, but Christ, how long does it take to walk to the house? After another long five minutes, I walk to the door, adjusting myself as best I can in that soft cotton fabric, and peek out the window. The passenger door is slightly ajar and Henry, well, I assume it's Henry, is leaning into the inside. I can only really see shadows or dark shapes, so I'm not entirely sure. Is he trying to convince her to come out, is she upset, what the hell? I retreat once again and try to figure out what I should do. Okay. Enough is enough, I'm going out there to make sure everything is okay. Big breath, and open the door.

When I open the screen door, and step onto the concrete steps, in my slippers no less, the figure in the passenger doorway straightens up and the door pushes fully open. As I approach, It's Henry that pivots around to greet me, as I see Beth step out of the truck.

"Jack, we took a little longer than expected, we had to make a stop."

That's weird, I thought, I'm the one that said he was going to get wine. I couldn't help but notice his pants were not buttoned and his belt hung loose to the side. I could swear he was also tucking things back together as he turned from the truck. I turned my gaze to Beth, who was straightening her dress and looking down. She took a few steps towards the house in the grass strip between the street and the sidewalk.

"Man", I said, "I was starting to get worried. But hey, we're all here now, so..."

Beth stepped forward and kissed me. Well, it was more like an assault with her lips and tongue than a kiss. The first thing that hit me was the distinct smell of cock and 'manness'. The taste of her mouth was different. Not bad, but definitely different. Had I ever kissed her after she sucked a cock before? I must have. Well, whatever the case, there was no doubt she had had Henry's in her mouth on the way here. She was really into this kiss, like possessed, determined to kiss me like never before.

"Slut, get on your knees and take your husband's cock in your mouth."

Oh no, she'll never do that. Wait, slut...? That's all I could think before I saw Beth drop to her knees and reach for my waistband. Holy shit, we're practically in front of our neighbor's house, the street light is right next to me, and Beth does NOT go for public displays of anything! My cock bounced free and she inhaled it immediately. She sucked me in totally and held me there, sucking hard. What the fuck?! I never felt her do it like this.

"Good girl" Henry commented from over my shoulder. "Suck that cock like a good slut. Show him how much you want it. Show him how horny you are, show him what a slutty little Hotwife you are. Make him sure that you are worthy of being allowed to have other cock."

I glanced around the area, no one was out. Lights were on in the house across the street, hopefully they were watching TV or something. Oh my god, she felt amazing, she was sucking me like she never did before. She seemed possessed.

"Get on your feet."

Beth popped up as Henry walked behind her. It was almost surreal that we were on the grass near the house, on a cool summer evening, where you could feel a dampness in the air and the smell of greenery and city. Beth laid her hands upon my shoulders and bent her head forward, her cheek pressed against my own. I smelled the muskiness as her mouth opened and she let out a slight grunt and pushed into me. Henry's hands were on her hips, her dress flipped up in the back and her body pressed forward into me while he pressed forward into her.

"Ungh. ungh. yes." Beth whispered against my face. I could not escape that musky scent of maleness on her. Her mouth was wet from sucking me, but her face had definitely been in close contact with this man at some point. He now was apparently dry humping her while she leaned against me in front of our house.

"Shall we go inside, it's getting chilly out here" Henry said to the night air. He stepped back and turned toward our house. As he did, I caught sight of his eight and half inch cock, glistening in the glow of our streetlight as he tucked it back into his jeans. Beth gasped quietly as she stood up straight, and followed him to our door. I stood there with my mouth still open, my cock standing straight out above the top of my pj bottoms in the cool June evening. I pushed the truck door closed and turned to catch up, in more ways than one, with my wife and the man who had apparently just had his massive cock in her very wet pussy. This was moving very, very quickly, and Beth seemed utterly possessed. I was already really looking forward to my 'reclaiming' time after Henry left, there was so much I wanted to know. But I had a feeling that that wasn't going to be happening for quite a while.

Jack

When I walked through the front door, I was confronted by an intense scene. Beth was leaning forward, hands grasping the top and back of a stuffed chair, her ass thrust back, pounded by Henry and his rock hard manhood. I walked past them, rounding into the living room. Beth was staring straight ahead, her mouth hanging open, glassy eyed and breathing fast and shallow.

"You are so fucking tight!" Henry exclaims. "Give me that fucking pussy."

It starts very quietly, more like a breath, a sharp exhale. But soon it turns into a word.

"Yes...yes....yes...yes.....yessss........please doN'TSTOP FUCKKINGGG MEEEE"

She turned her head and locked eyes with me, her mouth widening. She was here, but at the same time, she was partly residing in some other plane of reality. Wow. My wife was getting pounded by this man. This bull. Fuck. We had an actual bull here. I sank back into the couch. Henry held onto Beth's waist, pulling her back into him with each thrust. He just kept fucking her, relentlessly. She just kept grunting guttural sounds and stared miles off into nothingness.

"I'm cumming....... I'm cumming" She trailed off. Her legs were shaking. Henry did not pause. Cumming or not, he just kept pumping Beth's pussy, his cock slick with her juices. When he pulled all the way out on a backstroke, Beth's cum and lubricant would flow in a long string from her open, stretched pussy. I didn't know she could take it for so long in the same position like this. She was in utter bliss.

Henry pulled out, and took a step back. His cock still pulsed as it curved up and away to his right. That magnificent cock bobbed slightly up and down. He slapped Beth's ass and sauntered around her to the front of the chair. He looked at me like all was perfectly normal here.

"I'll have a Jack and Coke." He smiled lightly at me, and sat down in the chair.

"Bring that tight pussy over here slut."

Beth walked around the chair as I went into the kitchen.

"Ahhhh!" I heard Beth yelp. Oh god. I took a long deep breath. It was a reverse heavy, heavy sigh. This was so incredibly hot. Was I going to lose my wife here?? Was she possessed, was she out of her mind?? Should I intervene? I brought the Jack and Coke out to Henry. He smiled and took the glass.

"Your wife has an amazing, tight little pussy. Who's pussy is this?" Henry directed to Beth, she was standing with her back to him in front of his knees.

"WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS?!" SMACK!! Henry's hand blazed across Beth's ass.

"Yours, Sir." Beth finally answered. My breath caught. I was so turned on it was scary. What the fuck! Why is this turning me on? What is wrong with me? Beth was hunching forward, pushing her ass back toward Henry, the man she just declared owned her pussy. Henry grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap.