Meeting the New Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. When we play, that pussy is mine from the moment I get here, until I leave. And you are my little slut. My little Hotwife fuck toy. That pussy belongs to me and will be used as I say. Right?"

"Yes, Sir." Beth said firmly as she rocked back and forth on the thick shaft that lied stiffly under her pussy lips. There was a slight squishy sound as she slid back and forth coating Henry with her natural lubricant.

"I am yours to do with as you please. I want to be fucked and used. I want to submit to your every desire. Teach me to obey and to please you fully. I am your dirty slut. Your fuck toy and personal whore. When we play, whenever and wherever that is, my husband has no say, he will obey and support you however you want. Please fuck me. Please fuck me, Sir. I need your cock inside me. I need to feel you stretch and use me. I need to feel you fill me with cum. Please. Please fuck me, Sir."

Beth was at a new level here. I hoped I could keep up! She was so fucking hot with her dirty talk and her desire that was on full display. Damn! This was definitely a new realm of dirty sexy-time for us. Beth still seemed to be in another world. Geez, I hope she wasn't drugged. She lifted up slightly and Henry crammed his cock and guided it into her yearning pussy. She was open, pulsing slightly and dripping wetness. Like, literally dripping strands of wetness, ready to receive 8+ inches of very thick, rock-hard, burning hot dick. I knew that look. She needed that cock in her, and she needed it now.

Henry looked me in the eyes and held his gaze. He was silently checking for my confirmation. This was the turning point. My assent launches us into a whole new realm of alternative sex play. I can stop this all right now. Do I agree that she is his, in submission when we get together? Where does that leave me? To what degree am I giving up my standing in all this? My cock was hard and I was lost in the moment. I finally dropped my eyes.

"Please fuck me, Sir." I heard Beth implore again.

"Mmmmm, not yet, slut." Henry pushed his cock down and she sat back on it, her ample labia wrapping around it. She made some kind of sound that was both disappointment and raw need.

"You want more of this cock?" Henry gently asked.

"Yes sir, please fuck me."

"What about your husband? You want this cock right here in front of him?"

"Fuck my married pussy" she spat out. Damn, she was in fucking heat! She looked at me again. Now I locked eyes with her. "When we're together, my pussy is Yours...Sir." She looked down, and then right back up at me."I want Jack to watch me cum on your amazing cock. I want him to see me shake and cum, over, and over, and over without stopping. He needs to know what your cock does to me. Please. Please. Please, ...fuck me. Fuck me! Please FUCK ME!" We had crossed the Rubicon.

Henry pushed her slightly forward. He barely touched her before she arched forward, bringing her ass up, and then down right on his curved cock. She adjusted to the right and got the cockhead lodged in her opening. She took a breath and came down engulfing Henry's cock.

"Yes!" he growled. "Take that fucking cock all the way in that..., my, tight little pussy. Look at that Jack. You like the way your wife rides my big cock? Hmmm? You think she's liking this? You think she wants my cock inside her?"

"yes. Yes, sir. She needs that big cock. Please fill her."

"I'm fucking your wife bareback, Jack. I'm going to fill her with a huge load of cum, Jack." Henry was thrusting up each time Beth came down on his dick. She was doing most of the work, pushing up with her feet, and then slamming back down, taking him balls deep each time. She looked to be in utter ecstasy. She truly needed that cock in her. Wait, what? Bareback? Bareback??

"Yes, sir, fill her with cum, she needs it. She loves being filled." Well, that was true, Beth did love to feel me unload in her. I was also 'fixed'. Henry... well, he... "Yes sir, pump her pussy full of cum. Take it baby, I want to see you beg and plead to be filled. I want Henry's cum leaking out of you?" Oh, shit. Where was this coming from? Beth was gonna be pissed. They'd agreed to 'safe-play' always. Always. Once. Just this one time. It'll be fine. We'll just let this one time happen and never again.

"Wow, Jack. You must really want your wife to be a true Hotwife. This isn't just a Hotwife anymore. You want her to be a cock slut, a slut for bare cock and cum. Your little Hotwife is a cum slut, Jack. Is she? Or is that just what you want her to be?"

"Fill me with your cum. Put that baby batter in me, fill me up, I want to feel it leaking out for days"

Baby batter? Where did she get that term from? She has totally lost it. That cock must be rewiring her brain. Damn!

"You two are one dirty fucking couple. I didn't even tell you I'm vasectomy-safe. And here you are ready to take it all. Up!" He slapped Beth's ass hard. I could see the red outline of his hand a few seconds later start to fill in. Beth leaned forward and came off Henry's cock. She seemed disappointed.

"Where's the bedroom?"

Beth led the way. Henry laid down on his back. Beth began bending forward, her mouth headed for Henry's wet cock.

"Lay down on top of me." he commanded, "Face up." Beth adjusted course and did as directed. She straddled Henry and then lowered herself to a sitting position on his lower abs. Her arms braced out at her sides. Henry grabbed his dick and lined it up with Beth's gaped pussy. He thrust up, easily entering her three-quarters of the way. As he did this, his other hand found Beth's throat and guided her back to a laying position directly on himself. Her knees came up and she reached in and grabbed behind each knee, pulling back.

"Ohhh!" she grunted as Henry slid all the way in. His balls were resting tight against her ass. Henry held still. I was standing 3 feet away, watching as her pussy slowly pulsed around his shaft.

"Please don't stop." she moaned.

"Jack," Henry said in a clear, assertive tone, "get over here and lick her clit. I was paralyzed. I was staring at the incredible site of his thick, veined penis sliding effortlessly into my wife's vagina. Each time it went completely in, her stomach would raise slightly. It settled back down as he pulled back out. Her pussy lips wrapped around him, gripping snugly, pulling out as he withdrew, and folding in slightly as he plunged back in. I never saw her this wet.

"Jack!" Henry repeated with more urgency, "Get down there and lick her while I'm fucking her." I got on my knees and bent forward. I'd never been this close to another cock before. I really didn't know if I could do this. I closed my eyes and leaned forward, well above their union. I kissed the flesh of her belly. I could feel his cock pushing in and expanding from the outside. I was kissing right over where his cock was filling, satisfying my wife. I kissed down, moving slowly until I reached the folds above her clit. Mmmmmm. I took her in my mouth. I slowly sucked and nibbled her. She was a moving target, so I had to move with her, more and more sloppily I sucked, licked and nibbled her button. I was kneeling between two sets of legs, leaning forward over these lovers, licking my wife's juices and watching this incredible view. I pulled back for air and Henry took the opportunity to push Beth's shoulders up and away.

"On your knees" he barked. I quickly back pedaled and Beth transitioned to her hands and knees facing the wall. "Ass up, head down."

Beth arched her back. She loved doggy style while arching up and back. Henry was having none of that.

"Head DOWN, slut!"

As Beth buried her head forward in the sheet, Henry dropped behind her and shoved his huge cock in, in one fluid motion. Beth gasped and intended to arch up again. Henry had other ideas. His hand was already on her shoulder pushing her back down into the sheets.

"Yeshhh" Beth mumbled into the sheet.

"Time to fill you up."

Beth

Oh my god. I have never been fucked like this. I've never been controlled and dominated like this. I need this, I need this so fucking badly. I love Jack. I do. I really love my husband. I need him, he needs me, but I also need this Dom fucking cock being shoved down my throat and pounding into me pussy. I can't believe how I've just followed his directions all evening. It just feels so right, so natural to obey him. I hope Jack is doing okay. I hope he is enjoying this, because I'm enjoying it, too much!

"Uhhh! Yes. Fuck me. Please fuck me." Henry had stuffed her full again and was slowly fucking her wet hole. She didn't even hesitate to say these nasty comments out loud any more. Nasty? Nah, just hot.

"Uhnn, Uhnnn, Uhnnnn. Yes, Sir, give it to me. Never stop." I need this cock, I need to make this a regular thing. If Jack's not on board, he will be. Henry had really ramped up the speed and intensity. Fuck. I am really being fucked here.

"You ready for my cum?!" Henry growled.

"Yes, Sir! Give me your cum! Make me take it! Oh....please...please....fill me up!"

The pressure on my shoulders increased as Henry beared down. He was relentless. His body covered mine, held me in place and invaded, conquered me. I loved feeling the weight, the enveloping completeness of his domination over my physical being. I was so full, my pussy was being stretched so much, I don't think it will ever be the same. Henry bellowed out and I felt the warmth flood my insides. His cock expanded, stretching in such an erotic fucking intense way as his hot cum blasted forward filling and then moving backwards in a filling flood. His cock just kept pulsing, burst after burst releasing into me. Henry collapsed on top of me, his weight becoming really intense now. Please don't pull out, I pleaded in my head. Stay, stay in me. Henry was lightly kissing the back of my neck, his hands still holding my wrists in place against the bed. When had that happened? His cock slid free and I felt a run of cum snake down my lips and inner thigh to pool under me. Henry rolled off and laid on his back. I collapsed face down on the bed.

"Clean my cock."

I popped up into a sitting position and pivoted to bring my mouth down to that beautiful, semi-hard cock covered in both of our cum.

Jack

What an amazing sight! My wife had just taken a load of cum from another man. She had begged for it, she had actively fucked him, and begged him to fuck her in order to receive that load. And now, she had shifted around to take him in her mouth again. She was lying on her side, her head lowering to engulf that cum coated, softening cock completely in her warm, hungry mouth. She wrapped her lips around him at his base and sealed them. She paused for a few seconds and I could see she was sucking gently. Slowly, her head came up and Henry's clean penis was revealed as she came to the tip. With a quiet 'pop', he came free and his dick fell to the side. Beth turned to me and slowly opened her mouth, showing me a small pool of cum mixed with her saliva under her tongue. Closing her mouth, she slightly smiled, never losing eye contact and swallowed. Her eyes closed and her smile grew. She turned back to Henry and brought her face close to his groin.I watched as her tongue came out and she lowered herself to gently lap up the juices on Henry's balls. She licked her lips and layed down next to her new bull, her arm draped across his chest, her knee bent and resting on his leg. Henry looked up and smiled at me.

"How about giving us a few minutes." It wasn't really a question. Beth never looked up. I nodded and went back out the living room and then the kitchen to get some water. After a 'few minutes', we were going to have a LOT to talk about. (Look for, Meeting the New Bull, part 2)