Meeting the New Bull

Story Info
Jack and Beth decide to take their Hotwife game up a notch.
9.8k words
4.14
39.1k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting the New Bull

Part One

Jack

We'd been 'playing' for a year now and were starting to have a good understanding of what it was we liked, and what we were looking for in a third.

"This one seems like he's pretty Dom," my wife said as we discussed our upcoming weekend plans. "I've been chatting online all week and he sounds like he definitely is a 'take charge' guy"

"What makes you say that?" I hadn't been involved since finding Henry on Adult Friend Finder. It's my job to find potential matches, contact them, and then chat a bit to find out if they are into our 'rules for play', have the right personality for us, and aren't fakes or jerks. That's a lot to determine through a few email and text exchanges, but after a year, I have a pretty good filter. Henry was no-nonsense, getting right to asking what we were looking for, what was my expected role, and what limits did we have. After having solid communication with him and determining that he would probably follow through with getting together, it was time to introduce him to my wife.

Beth is 5'6", 112 pounds with long auburn hair, alluring small tits and a desire to please and be told what to do when it comes to sexy time. We had some fun experiences with others, but it was time to find someone more controlling and domineering. My role was mostly watching and joining in when it seemed like the time. But lately, I'd been having these feelings of excitement imagining myself in a more submissive role, being directed by our 'guest' as to what I should be doing and where. I had also been having some pretty strong feelings of desire when I was watching Beth take a large cock into her mouth. Slowly, sensually moving up and down that shaft, her saliva glistening on his skin as she withdraws. She locks eyes with me while she takes him back in down to his balls until she gags and comes off, leaving strings of saliva swinging in arcs between her wet lips and his coated cock. I'm staring, feeling this desire to bend forward and taste that big powerful cock myself. Wait, no, I couldn't do that. I'm totally hetero, for sure. But, yeah, finding someone that would take charge, not be an asshole, but would take control of her and maybe direct me a bit too, that's what we were looking for.

"Well, he's been asking me all week what I wanted and what my limits were. He said he needs to know so he can give me maximum pleasure and take me to new places. And he says all this stuff in factual terms, like 'this is going to happen', and 'I'll make you cum like never before', and, well, just very matter-of-factly, like there is no question about it."

"Wow", I say, feeling a slight apprehension about what I might be getting myself into. I got us into this in the first place, because I thought it would be incredibly hot to see my wife take another cock and be the center of attention from two men at once. Could I handle handing her over to a dominant man that would direct the show and maybe make her forget I was there?

"Yeah, his text this morning had me wet all day"

"What was that again?"

"His expectations for me when we meet tonight. I'm to wear a black dress, heels, sit next to him in a booth at the restaurant, and call him sir."

"Hot!" I replied. What am I getting myself into? Fuck, this was incredibly hot though. The thought of my hot little 36 year old wife, a strong independent woman, mother and professional, giving up all control and doing whatever this stranger tells her...wow, I really wanted to see that.

"Are you almost ready? We need to leave in 10 minutes and I want to get there a little early so we can get a booth and be there before Henry."

"Yeah, I just need to..."

"Wait." Beth interrupted, "He just texted me. I'm not to wear panties. Nor a bra."

Beth looked at me. Well, so much for being submissive. I've asked her a million times to not wear a bra or go without that thong, she looks SO hot and I'd love to see others reactions to how hot she is. But no, she said she'd NEVER leave the house without a bra on, and no underwear? Fuck off, that is just gross, according to my wife.

'What are you doing?" I asked in wonder as she lifted her dress and stripped off her thong.

"He said no underwear. Come over here and unhook me, please."

She soon had her bra and thong off and tucked behind a pillow on the couch.

"You ready? Let's go."

It took me a second to gather myself. WTF? Holy shit, this is potentially going to be one incredible time. I think. Or am I gambling my relationship away? Maybe I'll save my question for later (I am mildly irritated), 'how is it okay to go commando tonight, but never any other time'. Little did I know, that would not be the only action I would want to ask about by the time this evening was over.

"Yeah, all set. You excited?"

"Very. Also really nervous. I love you. Thank you for being so amazing. I hope this works out."

---------------------------------------------

We got to the restaurant at 6:40, twenty minutes ahead of our meeting time. Plenty of time to get a booth where we wanted, order a drink and feel relaxed. Well, as relaxed as possible. We'd done this several times, but it still created lots of butterflies for both of us. I was still in a mild state of shock over the ditching of her undergarments, I think I underestimated how much she was craving a Dom/sub situation. Do I even have any idea of how far she wants to go with this? We talked fairly often about what we wanted in spicing up our sex life, and lately she expressed a desire to let go and be totally submissive when it came to sex.

'I don't want to make any decisions. I do that all day, everyday. I want to be the one that's told what to do and how to do it. I want to totally let go and be directed.' She had told me.

'Ok. Do you want to be tied up or like, spanked and disciplined? That kind of stuff? I don't think I can do that type of stuff. I love you so much and I think of you as an equal partner in this relationship, so I don't know how I can be one way during the majority of time and then flip a switch and be the opposite for a certain amount of time.' I had replied.

'Oh honey, I know, I love you so much and I love what we have and I don't want to change that. I think we just need to find someone else to fill that roll for when I need it,' had been the solution.

Hmmm. That sounded reasonable to me. But I couldn't help feeling like I was giving up pleasing her, and allowing a stranger to please her in this way. Could I handle that? Could she handle that without developing feelings for this guy? Would she decide that he was a better overall fit at some point? Ugh. I'm spiraling into a bad place thinking too much. We've talked about all this. It's a game, it's extra fun. If anything like that happens, feelings, resentments, etc. start creeping in, we pull the plug. Nothing gave me more joy and happiness than seeing my wife happy, pleasured, and feeling sexy and attractive. This was going to give her all that, and explore a new area for her to get ultimate satisfaction.

We found a booth in the back area, away from a lot of foot traffic. I had a direct line of sight to the entry, so I'd see when Henry arrived, well, assuming he looked like his photos. We ordered a drink and settled in. Beth was sitting across from me, looking nervous and checking her phone every few seconds. About 10 minutes went by.

"Have you heard anything?" I asked.

"Hello. Jack and Beth? How are you two doing tonight?"

We both looked up, startled. Henry was standing at the end of our booth.

Beth smiled nervously and scooted in. I awkwardly half stood, half extended my arm to offer my hand and said,

"Ah, hi, yes, this is Beth, and I'm Jack, nice to... well, we were watching the door, ah, when did you come in? I'm not sure how we missed..."

"I've been here for a good 30 minutes." I sunk back into my seat as Henry continued. "I like to get a drink and then observe the couple I'm meeting to get an idea what they are about, see if they match what they've been saying, that sort of thing"

"Oh..." was all I could come up with. Beth glanced at me with a smirky half smile, looked down and then turned to look at Henry.

Henry turned and looked into Beth's eyes.

"You seem like a very strong couple. And you seem to have represented yourselves quite accurately so far. That's not always the case. You are as attractive as your pictures, and you carry yourself like you know what you want." He held her gaze for several uncomfortable moments. Well, uncomfortable for me. Funny thing, as awkward as the situation was feeling in my head, my cock was not feeling ambivalent at all. The semi-arousal I was feeling while we waited for Henry to show up, was quickly and steadily changing to a full on 'rising' issue. I squirmed a bit trying to arrange things so I could sit comfortably.

"So, ah, Hen..., I mean... Do you...ugh....do you do this often?" I stammered. That's weird, why couldn't I say his name? It just felt... wrong. I certainly wasn't going to call him, 'Sir', I mean, I'm not the sub here. But I did feel that saying his name was not really appropriate either.

"I've had couples before. I like to have a regular thing, not one night stands, and I'm very picky. My subs need to fit certain standards and be willing to follow my directions and fulfill my needs. Not everyone is up for that." He said matter of factly. He took a sip of his drink and Beth and I silently locked eyes.

"I Currently have a sub in another state, and I just ended a long-term relationship with a couple after they relocated across the country. I am hoping to find a new couple."

I sipped my drink and glanced up at Beth. She was looking down at the table.

"You look fantastic. Excellent choice in your dress. It's exactly the right length and it accentuates your beautiful legs.

Beth smiled and it was then that I noticed Henry was sitting so close to Henry that their shoulders were touching. Beth was looking down again and seemed to be concentrating. Weird. Maybe she was trying to think of some conversation material.

"So you are both teachers. That must work out nicely to spend some fun time in the summer and holidays."

"Yes, well, we're in different school systems, so our vacations don't always line up, and 'summer' isn't as long as you'd think, but yeah, it's pretty great." Beth finally spoke. She was setting her margarita down and I noticed her right hand had not been above the table for awhile.

"Yeah, It's great to have someone that understands what it's like to do this work and to be able to vent to." I added. I was definitely feeling a bit more relaxed now. Ok, this is fine, I thought to myself, Beth's a little more quiet than usual, well, a lot more quiet actually, but she seems into it. I think.

"How's everyone doing? You need another Margarita, Miss? Another gin and tonic for you, sir?" Beth quietly said yes please, and I eagerly agreed to another GnT. Henry said he was fine for now. Beth was looking straight down and breathing a bit shallowly and fast. Was she feeling self-conscious with the waiter's presence? I guess he could have seen us come in together, obviously a couple, and now another man was pressed into her as she sat across from me, but, hell, that waiter didn't know us at all, so who cares. As the waiter turned and took a step back in the bar's direction, Beth took a sudden deep breath, and Henry quietly and firmly said, "Good girl" as he half looked at Beth, half looked at me, "No panties. You followed directions." He looked at me and continued, "I think she's very excited about the possibilities."

I realized my mouth was half open and I was staring at Beth, who had finally looked up and met my gaze. Her eyes were slightly glazed and she had her lips parted, breathing heavier than normal.

"Here are those fresh drinks." our waiter announced. "Did we want some appetizers, or are we ready to order dinner?"

"Uh..." was all I was able to get out as Henry was obviously adjusting Beth's hand, which I finally realized had been on Henry's thigh. Her lips curled in a slight smile and she turned to address the waiter. Before she could answer, she took in another sharp breath and Henry said, "No, we're fine for now."

He brought his hand up and placed the tip of his middle finger on Beth's lower lip. As the waiter walked away, Beth took him in her mouth up to the second knuckle.

"She is so wet." Henry was looking into my soul.

"Y-Yes. She gets so wet when she is excited. I took a big pull of my drink. It is time to move this along, I thought.

"Man," I said, with more enthusiasm than was needed, "I need to pee! I'll be right back."

I did not need to pee. I did need to get out of there and breathe! Holy fuck. I mean, HOLY F U C K! I also wanted to give them a few minutes alone. Beth was hardly saying anything at all. Was she alright? Was she into this or trying to tell me she was unhappy and wanted out. I didn't know what to think. But she was soaking wet. Christ! He stuck at least one finger up her pussy, right there in the restaurant! She didn't protest, in fact she looked like she may have fucking orgasmed. All this rattled around in my head as I leaned against the wall standing in front of the urinal. Hell, I hadn't even lowered my zipper. Shit, I couldn't piss if I had to, my cock was like a solid iron bar. How long should I wait here? What were they doing out there? How do we get to the next step? This was incredibly hot! Ok. It's gonna get weird if I stay here any longer.

I crack the door to get a quick look before fully coming out. Henry's head is moving away from Beth's. Were they just kissing? Right out in the open, in the restaurant? Oh my god, this was really a new level for us. I pushed open the door. Beth looked up and smiled, both hands on the table. Henry was sitting a little farther apart from Beth and was looking for something.

"I think it's time to get going." Beth let me know.

"Oh. Okay" I said. "Let me get the check"

"We already got it."

"Cool, let me get my card..."

Henry was getting to his feet, pulling on his coat,

"No need, I've got it." He laid cash on the table. "That'll cover it"

He reached out and took Beth's hand. She got up and pulled her jacket on as she stood next to Henry in front of the booth. I was scrambling to gather my stuff and join them out of the booth. I smacked my knee and then whacked my elbow trying to hurry the process. What an idiot, Jack. Come on, pull it together.

"I'm going to ride with Henry. We'll meet you at the house."

Henry put his arm around her and pulled her in.

"Oh, yeah, sure. Sounds like a great idea."

"Babe, could you stop and buy some wine on the way home, I think we're out"

"Yes, no problem." I looked at Henry. Fuck, what is he up to? "Would you like anything other than wine?"

"Nope, I'm good. Shall we?" He looked back to Beth and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Damn! My head was spinning. Did anyone here remember us coming in hand-in-hand? And now she was leaving holding this other man's hand, with me trailing behind. I so badly wanted to talk to Beth. What was she thinking? Where did she want this to go? What did she expect from me? At the same time, I couldn't wait to get home and see what she had been feeling through those pants. To see her be taken and used by this dominant man.

____________________________________

I stopped at the first liquor store I came to on the drive back to our place. As I perused the red wines to find something tasty and somewhat cheap, I kept seeing Henry in my mind, standing there next to our booth back at the restaurant. He was about six feet, broad shoulders and bulky chest, with a narrower waist and solid legs, but not bulked-out like a bodybuilder. He was 47, I think; about 5 years older than me and 12 older than Beth. He had a military style close-cut haircut, and dressed neat, clean, but non-descript. What did he say he did again? Hmmm. I'm not sure if he ever said, government work is what I think he said. Ok. I don't have time to go down this rabbit hole, get the wine and get home. Christ, what are they doing right now? I don't want them to beat me home.

When I had left the restaurant, trailing about four feet behind the 'couple', I watched them walk off toward his vehicle in the large strip mall lot.

Beth glanced back to say, "See you at home, babe" and then pressed into him as they walked away. My car was off to the right, so I paused and lingered a minute watching them. Henry's arm was around Beth, pulling her close, and her right arm was sort of around him, but her hand rested on the right side of his ass. The tail lights blinked several times on a large black pickup truck about 30 feet away. I slowly turned and shuffled to my car, continuing to glance to my left. Henry opened the driver side door and Beth started to get in. Henry stopped and turned her with one move of his large hand on her shoulder. As Beth came face to face with him he leaned in and pulled her to him. It was anything but a 'light kiss on the lips' this time. I was a ways away, but I could definitely see that this was a deep, soul shaking kiss. Beth's hands fell to her side. Henry's hands moved all over her body, massaging and pulling her tight to him. His right arm dropped down and went under Beth's dress. Her head went back, her mouth open wide. His left hand covered her right breast and Beth nodded her head forward again and I saw her tongue come out as she met his mouth.My mouth was dry and I shook myself out of my trance. People were walking back and forth to and from cars in the twilight, stealing glances at my wife and a practical stranger, passionately making out at the entrance to his truck. I got in my car, looked one more time to the truck, where Beth was now inside, scooting over to the passenger side, and Henry was pulling himself up and into the driver's seat.

I gotta get this wine and get home. This is going to be beyond anything I can even imagine. I wanted to set the lights, get the bed ready, shit, I don't know what else, but I desperately wanted to get home before they did.

Beth

Henry got himself settled in and buckled his seatbelt. I reached over and placed my hand on his right thigh, the heat radiated through my hand. I was filled with a burning desire to get inside those jeans,to feel the intense heat and the soft flesh of his hard cock. There's just something about his presence, his incredible confidence and self-assured calm. I am overcome with this feeling, this desire to completely let go and let him lead me to whatever he wants. I hope Jack is truly okay with this, because I'm thinking that this is what I've been desiring and looking for in our sex life. I feel like I have no will or desire to stop Henry right now. I was slowly tracing the outline of his cock while we sat in the booth back at the restaurant, and I didn't think I could wait much longer to actually feel it filling my hand, pulsing in my grasp. I wanted to taste him, take him deep, see the look on his face when I took him in my mouth for the first time. I wonder if Jack knew I was doing that, thinking those thoughts. He seemed like he was in a bit of a daze himself. The look on his face when he came out of the bathroom told me that he knew we were doing more than just sitting there chatting and waiting for him to return. He almost caught us kissing when he came out, and I doubt it wasn't written on my face that I had just had the breath sucked out of me. Okay, well, now that we're alone, I'm going to see if reality matches pic files! I start moving my hand up closer and closer to where I see the head of that cock pressing out against his jeans.

"Buckle up." Henry starts the truck and puts it into gear. He glances over at me, I'm a little busy right now.

"Put your seatbelt on."