Meeting Up Again Pt. 02

Story Info
After reconnecting, more new experiences.
2.3k words
4.5
5.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter rolled off Mickey and lay back on the bed, temporarily worn out from the pounding he had just given her. She also rolled onto her back, and both of them took a few minutes to catch their breath. Mickey had been screaming, because as much as she had enjoyed it she hadn't really been prepared. She had only ever been fucked by one other cock, a friend of hers named Chad. About 6 months before, prior to Mickey and Peter really started to bond and flirt online, she had had a brief affair with Chad. Mickey had been feeling a lot of frustration with how her relationship with Lindsey had been going, before Lindsey had realized she was asexual and opened the relationship. Mickey had been also been unsure about her feelings towards sex with guys, since she had previously only had experience with women. With Chad she discovered that she REALLY liked being fucked, and Chad was only too happy to oblige.

But it had been several months since she had been with Chad, so she was out of practice. In addition, Peter's cock was a little bit larger than Chad's, a fact that Mickey had very much enjoyed realizing when it was deep inside her. She knew that she would be very sore the next day at the convention, but she definitely felt like it was worth it. She rolled over to where Peter was laying and cuddled up next to him, her head resting on his shoulder as he brought his hand down to rest on her lower back. She told him how amazing he had made her feel, and how much she had enjoyed him fucking her.

Mickey's hand drifted down to Peter's cock, which was no longer quite as fully erect since he had just come, but given how aroused he was at the entire situation it wasn't completely soft either. She stroked it slowly, enjoying the feel of it in her hand. Mickey told Peter how she really wanted to put it in her mouth and see how quickly she could get him fully hard again, but she didn't feel comfortable doing ass-to-mouth and neither of them wanted to exert the energy to get out of bed for a washcloth. Peter smiled and told her that he definitely wanted that too, but there was something else he wanted to try first.

While Peter's cock had been in Mickey's ass, Mickey's cock was still "clean". And given how much she had enjoyed their previous exertion, and the fact that she hadn't come yet, it was still quite hard. Peter told her to roll over onto her back, and he moved down the bed to get closer to her cock. Aside from seeing pictures and discussing lots of things, Peter's only first-hand experience with it so far had been stroking it some while he ate Mickey's ass, and then briefly looking at it before her fucked her. Now he was able to take some time to really appreciate it.

Mickey's penis wasn't nearly as large as Peter's, partially because Peter was above average size, and partially because the hormones Mickey took made it a bit smaller than it was before. Peter knew that the hormones also made it more difficult for Mickey to orgasm, and to some extent even made it harder for her to get as erect. But at the moment, that definitely didn't seem to be the case. Mickey's cock was very aroused, and even had a little bit of precum leaking out. She was completely smooth everywhere, so Peter could take in every detail. He took Mickey's cock in his hand and started to gently stroke it again, moving it around so he could see all of it from different angles.

Peter had never held any other penises in his hands before other than his own, but he was quite familiar with that and what he could do to himself to make him feel good. He grabbed Mickey's cock in his hand with a firm grip, moving his hand slowly up and down while his thumb rubbed just underneath her head. Every couple strokes he would run his thumb up over the top of her head to get some of her precum on it, and then move back down to use it as lubrication while he stroked her. Peter took his eyes off her cock for a moment to look up at Mickey, and saw her head thrown back while she was moaning in pleasure. He took in the sight of her, so smooth and feminine and familiar, but with one thing so different that his hands were currently exploring. Peter expected it to feel weird or unusual, but to his surprise he didn't at all. It was completely natural, that this was just a part of Mickey, and he just wanted to please her like he would any other girl he'd been with.

Bringing his eyes back down to where his hands were, Peter took another look at Mickey's smooth cock. Her body was moving underneath in pleasure, but Peter's hand was keeping her cock right where he wanted it. He could see the glistening of her liquid on the top of her head, and Peter really wanted to know what it tasted like. He had eaten out several girls, and thoroughly enjoyed the taste of that, but he'd never tasted himself or felt any desire to. But with Mickey, Peter felt that he wanted to experience everything, so he stuck his tounge out and licked her precum off the tip of her penis. The feeling of his tongue made Mickey gasp, and Peter realized that not only did he like the taste, but he loved how it made her react.

Armed with this new knowledge, Peter knew exactly what he wanted to do. He had always wondered if he would be "good" at giving a blowjob, but he'd never really been interested in men's bodies enough to try and find out. But this situation was new, and different. He wasn't interested because it was a cock, but because it was a part of Mickey. He wasn't just abstractly curious, he actively wanted to pleasure her cock. Peter moved his head back down and wrapped his lips around Mickey's cock just below the head, with his tongue inside his mouth swirling around her and tasting her move. He started to gently suck on her, creating a seal. With his hand holding her shaft taut, he started to bob his head up and down just a little bit, making his lips rub right on the senstive spot of Mickey's shaft, just below the head.

Mickey was beginning to be overwhelmed at how good it felt. Lindsey had never really been interested in going down on her, and she'd only had a few experiences before Lindsey. Chad had enjoyed giving Mickey blowjobs, but they had only lasted a few minutes before he was too turned on and wanted to fuck her. And even that had been several months ago, and Mickey had begun to forgot how amazing it felt to have a mouth on her cock. Especially one as enthusiastic as Peter's.

Peter had begun to move his head all up and down and around Mickey's cock. His tongue swirled all around, from the tip of her head to the underside of her shaft, using as much pressure as he could exert to make her feel good. As Mickey was leaking more and more, Peter kept tasting her and it only spurred him on. He'd never thought that he would actually WANT to taste that, but to him at that moment it was intoxicating. Only adding to it were the sounds of Mickey getting louder and louder, and the feeling of her body squirming under him. He could smell the sex in the air, and every once in a while he would glance up without removing his mouth from her cock, and just take in how beautiful she looked.

As Mickey was getting more and more worked up, Peter continued to increase his movements on her cock. He was sucking harder, pressing his tongue more, moving faster and faster. He wanted to test his abilities even more, and he relaxed his mouth and moved further and further down, taking more and more of Mickey into his mouth, until she was pressing against the back of his throat and his lips were down to her base. He couldn't suck much like this, but Peter held it in place for a few seconds, marvelling at the feeling of an entire cock in his mouth, and realizing how much he enjoyed that feeling when it was Mickey's. He couldn't hold it for long though before it started to trigger his gag reflex, and while he tried to hold it anyways he soon had to move his head back. Peter didn't remove it from his mouth completely though, but took a quick breath and went right back to sucking and licking.

Even though Mickey's hormones made it more difficult to get to orgasm, Peter's enthusiasm and passion for sucking her cock were moving her rapidly towards that state. She was gasping and moaning uncontrollably, and occasionally screaming when Peter hit a particularly enjoyable spot. Peter was doing everything he could to pleasure her cock, sucking on it as much as he could to increase the pressure, moving his tongue all around everywhere he could, bobbing his head up and down to rub against her shaft while he concentrated most of his attention to her head. He would occasionally bring her penis to the back of his throat and take most of her in, before returning to his assault on the more sensitive head area. Peter was thoroughly enjoying the taste and feel of her in his mouth. His hands stroked her and pulled her skin tight to maximise the sensations.

Suddenly Mickey started to yell in pleasure and Peter tasted a new flavor in his mouth. It was salty but not unpleasant, and due to Mickey's hormones it wasn't an overwhelming amount. It just added to the taste, and knowing what it was, Peter realized just how much he enjoyed that taste and wanted more of it from Mickey. Rather than stopping, he continued to suck on her, knowing that if it became too much to handle she would push him away. But one of the more enjoyable side effects of Mickey's medication was that she could keep going and not have to stop just because she had one orgasm. Peter continued what he was doing with enthusiasm and a moment later he was rewarded with another burst of saltiness in his mouth.

Mickey was lost in sensation at this point. She had no idea how much noise she was making, how much she was moving, nothing but the overwhelming sensation of bliss. Instead of letting her crest and come back down, Peter was keeping her at that state of ecstacy and she couldn't control any of her responses. Finally after several minutes of continuous high and an uncountable number of orgasms, Mickey finally couldn't take any more and reluctantly pushed Peter's head off her cock. He looked up at her with a pretend pouty face and a bit of a smirk, loving how flushed she was and hearing her gasps and she struggled to breathe again.

When she regained more control of her senses, Mickey looked down at where Peter lay, still between her legs. He was admiring her, and she could see that he was hard as a rock. He had REALLY enjoyed giving his first blowjob, and it was very obvious. Once again she wanted to take him into her mouth and give him the same pleasure he had just given her, but with the state her body was in there was no way she could get up to clean him off. Knowing she didn't have the energy to even give him a handjob, Mickey asked how Peter would like to take care of it. She had told him before how much she wanted his come anywhere, inside or on her, and she expected he would want to come on her tits.

But that wasn't what Peter had in mind. Even though he'd fucked her ass from behind not that long ago, he wanted more of it. Only this time he wanted to be able to see Mickey's reactions. He told her to lift her legs up and spread them out, exposing herself to him fully. He moved up to postition himself, and his cock once again entered her willing ass. Having just taken him recently, and with her body very relaxed from orgasms, it went in much easier than before. But with the different angle and the fact that he was large, it was still a new sensation that once again made her gasp.

As Peter entered her from above, he watched the expressions of surprise and enjoyment on Mickey's face as she took his cock in her ass, deeper and deeper. His eyes roamed over her body, to her breasts and her firm tummy, to her wonderful little cock that was still hard from his earlier efforts and her enjoyment of being fucked again. He lay down on her, feeling the new sensation of her cock pressing on his stomach, while his chest pressed against hers and he kissed her on the cheek. Peter then turned her head slightly to nibble on her ear and whisper how much he loved her cock, and her ass, and everything about her body. As she moaned in pleasure at this plus the cock in her ass, he lifted himself up again and started thrusting harder.

With as turned on as he had been from going down on Mickey, combined with how great her ass felt wrapped around his cock, and the sight of her underneath him, Peter knew that once again he would't be able to last long. He gave in to it, and began to thrust in and out harder and harder, making her gasp and moan before he went as far inside her as he could and came, hard, shooting in her for the second time that night. Once again he collapsed on her, spent, laying his head beside hers as they both caught their breath.

To be continued...