The Blue Pill Pt. 01

Story Info
Simon's fantasy comes true.
1.9k words
4.43
31.6k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robbiesj
robbiesj
27 Followers

"I got dreams for you Simon, if you want to try?"

"What?" I said.

"Something different."

I had only gone to my dealer, Jonathan, for my usual baggie of EZ4, a drug which produced a sexual high as nothing before; something like poppers on overdrive, but long lasting. An hour of orgasmic delight was guaranteed.

He was a clean cut, well dressed, articulate man in his early 30's, not the normal image of a drug dealer. But then he didn't pedal the usual narcotics. His wares were high tech, state of the art, designed to give the user a safe, mind blowing experience; a ride, not into oblivion, but to a state of enhanced perception and feeling.

So you're thinking something old hat like LSD? No. This stuff was way beyond that. You could control the outcome, totally.

He spoke with a soft, assuring voice, slightly dominant perhaps, but friendly.

"Tell me more." I said.

"The latest and greatest in virtual reality, the implantation of real memories, complete with all the emotions. What's your pleasure?"

"Well, what can it do for me?"

"Be anything you want, anything at all. I have hundreds to choose from but I can get hold of anything you want. Two hundred bucks for two hours of the opportunity to be something you never will be."

"Only two hours?"

"A good starting point, you can go longer. But best take it easy to begin with, this stuff is so real you can lose yourself in it."

"You said dreams, to begin with?"

"Yeah, dreams, beyond your wildest dreams. Come on, what do you fancy?"

I thought for a few moments and an idea came to me, a fantasy. Could it be done?

"Well?"

"This isn't easy for me to say." I squirmed.

"Hey, look. I've seen and heard it all. Don't be embarrassed." He touched my hand briefly.

That was it, he was so reassuring, I blurted it out. "Could I be a woman, you know, experience being one, sexually?"

He smiled.

"No problem at all. Not an unusual request."

"Are there different scenarios, you know, like role play?"

"It's whatever you want it to be, the memories are quite comprehensive. I upload the memory patch and you control the rest."

"So, how does it work, what does it entail?"

#

"Simple." He rummaged in a drawer. "A pill. I program it, you swallow it, and hey presto, within two minutes it sychronises with your entire nervous system and uploads memories direct to your neocortex. Then you immerse yourself in the memory as if it were you own and it becomes a reality instead of a memory. Well, it feels real. You can access anything that's in the memory patch, and I only use the best and most complete."

"That's it?"

"That's it, easy."

"Can you do it now?"

"Just say the word. Oh, and the cash of course."

"Let's do it."

He placed a pill into an adapter which fitted the flash drive of his laptop. The screen cam alive but I couldn't see what was going on. After a moments he raised his head and smiled.

"All done."

"So, can I take it away with me?"

"I would suggest not, not for the first time. In case of complications."

"Complications?"

"Some people have a reaction when they come out of it, nothing to worry about, but I know how to deal with it. So, why not make yourself comfortable. Considering the scenario perhaps you'd like to use the other room, there's a bed, you can strip off, get into the right mood."

I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, complications, stripping off in this guys office. But Hell, it could be fun, just do it, I told myself.

He handed me the case with the blue pill in it. "Be my guest."

"So I just swallow it?"

"When you're ready, yes."

He gestured me towards the other room. "Enjoy."

I opened the door then closed it behind me. The room was pleasant, well lit with natural light and subtle artificial lights. It had a soft colour scheme, pastels shades of yellows and oranges. There was little furniture in the room, just a small desk, a sofa, a couple of chairs, and a bed. The bed was comfortably made up with clean sheets and duvet.

It was then that I noticed a small CCTV camera in the corner of the room, against the ceiling. This unnerved me, was he going to watch? Or was it just security?

I had already become aroused at the thought of what might happen in the coming two hours so I pushed all concerns aside and began to remove my clothes.

Once I was fully naked I lay down on the soft bed and closed my eyes, trying to relax as he had instructed me to. After a few deep breaths I was ready.

Here goes. I popped the pill into my mouth and swallowed.

For a few moments nothing happened, but then a tingling sensation ran through me. The room began to fade and I felt slightly dizzy.

Then there was a sudden shift in my perception, the room came into focus again and I looked at my body. It was beginning to change! My breasts were growing, my cock shrank until there was nothing there, curves formed. I was changing into a woman!

I felt down my body, my hand trembling with the thought of what it would find. It roamed over my breasts, briefly fingering a nipple which drew a gasp of breath from me, and then further down. Where my cock had been was now smooth and hairless. My fingers probed lower and found a clitoris and pussy. Unbelievable!

I fingered myself and my back arched. This was indeed a dream come true!

Out of the corner of the dream, a figure appeared. A tall, naked man, with a beautifully formed body and a sexy smile, along with desire in his eyes.

He moved towards me and lay down by my side, then he kissed me. Our tongues entwined and I could feel the juices beginning to flow between my legs. He kissed my breasts then moved lower until his tongue touch my clitoris. It was like a bolt of electricity shooting through me and I moaned loudly. His tongue circled and flicked my clit, then probed my pussy, it was heaven. Then I came for the first time.

It wasn't like my usual guy orgasm but a deep welling up of feelings from the depth of my being which shook my entire body. As I came he kept on licking and sucking, driving me to further heights of ecstasy.

Then, as I lay gasping for air, he stopped.

But it wasn't over, and it was clear what was coming next.

He gently moved my legs further apart and slid his body between them. I felt his hard cock on my belly, it felt huge. I reached down and stroked it, he moaned. It must have been 8 inches and nearly as thick as my wrist.

My hand fell away as he moved. The head of his cock brushed my pussy lips and I shuddered in anticipation. I was feeling everything a woman would feel in the act, I was giving myself to him and I was going to be fucked!

He began to push and my pussy stretched to accommodate him. It hurt at first, but a nice hurt. He moved the first couple of inches in and out, kissing me at the same time, penetrating me with his tongue as his cock worked its way inside me.

Then he began to push deeper and didn't stop until his entire length was inside me. I gasped for breath as he filled me up, it felt like he would come out at the top of my head!

Then he moved in slow strokes, some short, some long and deep, Another orgasm loomed and my back arched under his weight. He stifled my moans with another deep kiss. I never thought it could be like this, and wondered for an instant how many thousands of dollars this pleasure was going to cost in the future.

I came and came while he relentlessly pounded into me, speeding up now. Then he stopped and withdrew, leaving a sense of emptiness in my pussy. What was he doing?

He gently turned me over and lifted me onto all fours. Oh no, the ultimate fantasy!

He moved back inside me and I screamed at the feelings he was producing. Then I felt a sudden shock as a finger began to rub my ass. He massaged the spot then stopped for a moment to reach for a jar. Something cool was on his fingers and he slid one into me, then another. He worked three fingers in, stretching me, loosening me up. The sensation was incredible, his cock in my pussy and my ass filled with his fingers.

He hadn't said a word during our love making until now. "Do you want it there baby?"

I was beside myself in ecstasy and was doubtful for a split second before murmuring "yes, please."

His cock skipped out of my pussy then a second later was at the entrance to my ass. Gently he began to push himself into me again, stretching my ass wide until he was all the way inside me again. I had never fantasised about anal sex but the feeling was incredible. I was turned on even more by the thought of him coming and filling me with his seed. But where would he do that? In my pussy or my ass? I didn't care, I just wanted to feel this superb lover coming inside me, anywhere, to feel him taking pleasure from my body.

Then the scene began to blur. No! It can't be over yet, this hasn't been two hours!

Then I heard a voice saying, "damn, you're coming out too soon!"

I felt my cock again, semi-hard, banging against my stomach as I was fucked from behind. What the hell?

I looked behind me and there was Jonathan, all lean muscle, naked, fucking my ass.

Getting over the brief shock I let him carry on. This was just a continuation of the dream and it felt good. Damned good, and I didn't care.

"You want me to carry on?" he asked.

"Hell yes, fuck me!"

"I hoped you'd say that."

He must have been as big as the guy in the dream and he fucked me hard. My insides felt like they would split, but it was so damned horny. Some pre-cum appeared on my cock, I felt like I would come without touching my cock.

So, as he told me he was about to come, I did. Spontaneously, a no touch orgasm that ripped through my body as my cock fired cum across the bed. He sped up then tensed and I felt his hot cum shooting into my ass-pussy.

I collapsed and he followed me down, still inside me.

"Sorry about that. Guess you'll want a refund?"

Mixed and confused feelings went through me, then without thinking I said, "hell no. That was fantastic. When can we do it again?"

"Anytime you want, and if it's as good as this you may have some freebies coming up."

He lay on top of me, kissing my neck and shoulders.

He whispered in my ear, "Now I know what you want, we can make this so much better."

I didn't quite know what he meant. But as his cock slipped out of me and his cum trickled down my balls I knew my life had taken a new turn - I had no idea then where it was going to lead me.

robbiesj
robbiesj
27 Followers