Meeting Vicki Again Ep. 02

Story Info
Meeting Vicki again after 30 years.
1.7k words
4.35
5.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

I'd met Vicki at a wedding after not seeing her after 30 years since we left university. We'd spent the night together and I'd driven her home and was very surprised to see the large house she shared with her step daughter, Carol who was 39. Carol's father and Vicki's husband had died a few months earlier and left them very well off. We had lunch and they showed me the indoor pool they had and I swam a couple of lengths. I had been persuaded by Vicki to wear my briefs for the swim and I was still in the water when they both returned.

They both looked stunning, in matching and quite skimpy blue bikinis and could easily have been sisters, fairly certain they had both spent money on their bodies and looks. Vicki was 5'10" with long brown hair and slender legs with 36 24 36 figure. Carol looked amazing as well and although a couple of inches shorter also had a superb figure with long blonde hair and very slender legs. I had to stay in the water as they slid in as I had a raging hard on, the problem being I wasn't sure which one it was for!

Vicki swam over to me and realised my problem as we kissed. She smiled and whispered she would get Carol away in a few minutes so I could get out. She and Carol got out and I followed and quickly grabbed a towel and covered myself up and dressed as I had already told them I had to get back to my house.

We arranged for me to come for the weekend in a couple of weeks and I went away happy and keen to see them again. I arrived on the Friday evening with an overnight bag including swimwear and Vicki showed me my room. Carol was away on business until the Saturday morning and until then we had the house to ourselves.

We had a light meal then Carol said, "Fancy a swim?"

"Yes please, I'll just go and get my swim stuff," and I went to my room, changed quickly and met Vicki in the pool. We kissed and my cock started to stiffen.

Vicki got in the pool in the same skimpy blue bikini she had on previously and we swam a few lengths. At one end we kissed again and Vicki undid her top and threw it onto the side. The water lapped around the top of her perfect breasts.

"Just us, so why don't we just swim naked?" Before I could say anything the rest of her bikini followed and I was looking at her amazing naked body with firm breasts and neatly trimmed pussy. I struggled to undress quickly and as I turned back to Vicki my 7"manhood was rock hard and reasonably thick.

Her hand reached out and ran gently up and down my shaft and she seductively licked her lips. She turned and swam away and I followed and it was several lengths before we stopped. We stood up and kissed, my still hard erection between our stomachs. Vicki wriggled and pushed it down between her legs and she squeezed it with her thighs. The kisses got deeper and my cock was twitching with pleasure. My hands were caressing her breasts through the water and her nipples were hard.

Vicki moved away and started to climb the steps giving me a fantastic view of her tight ass and pussy dripping water. I followed and she bent over a nearby chair and spread her legs. I didn't need to be told, I moved behind her and holding one hip with one hand guided my cock between her legs and inside her pussy. I was amazed how easily I slid in, expecting the pool water to have made it difficult but she was so wet she took my length in one go, gasping as I did. Holding both her hips I started thrusting in and out of her and quite quickly got close.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said my voice trembling, "or do you want me fill you up?"

"Stop for a minute, lets get more comfortable. Anyway I want to give that cock some attention first."

I slowed and eased myself out, my cock dripping from her juices. As it slipped out I knelt on the floor and started to lap up the juices and kiss and suck her pussy and clit. She moaned as I spread them wider with my fingers and my tongue slipped between her lips making her moan even more. Suddenly she seemed to freeze then screamed out as she climaxed and I carried on with the oral. Soon she moved a hand between her legs and pushed me away and was gasping for breath. She turned and looked at me.

"Can't remember the last time I came like that, if ever. I need a rest before you give me a proper fucking and this time you just keep going."

We grabbed towels and sat on the sunbeds and I got us drinks as she recovered. I put her drink down and looked at her lying their naked and unashamed. My cock was still semi hard as I sat next to her and we sipped our drinks. After a few minutes Vicki stood up and ran a hand down her body starting at her neck, slowly down cupping each breast and flicking the nipples and then across stomach before stopping at her clit and slipping a finger inside herself. I took the not so subtle hint and stood up and pulled her close to me. We kissed and her hand grasped my cock and started to stroke it. Her gentle action soon built up speed and I was rock hard again. Vicki stopped and knelt down and expertly took the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around. Soon she had my length in her mouth and I was enjoying every lick and suck.

She stopped and stood up and led me to the sunbed. She pushed me down and put a leg each side of it and swiftly guided herself down on to me. She moaned as she took all of me and I held her hips and started thrusting up into her. Our movements were virtually synchronised and it wasn't long before I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back.

"Fuck me Bill. Just enjoy and come when you're ready, I'm so close it won't take ..."

Before she had finished I erupted deep into her, holding her hips as I thrust up as much as I could. Vicki let out a long moan as she came as well, squeezing me as she did and then lay down on top of me with my manhood still in her. We lay there for a few minutes until she slowly moved and released a stream of my cum out of her pussy.

"Haven't been shagged like that for years, fantastic, hope it wasn't a one off. I need to be done like that again and quite soon."

"Don't worry, give me a good nights sleep and I'll be ready again tomorrow."

She smiled as we got up and headed for the shower, I was all for helping her with the soap but she said she needed time to recover and so we showered separately and went to our rooms and dressed. We met back in the kitchen and had some wine and talked more about what we had done since university.

We'd already agreed that we would have separate rooms and I slept really well. The following morning I went down to the kitchen wondering if Vicki was expecting a repeat performance but she seemed in a hurry. She explained that Carol had phoned and was catching an earlier train than planned and we had just over an hour to get to the station. The plan for lunch out quickly turned to breakfast or brunch out once we had picked Carol up.

We got to the station just as the train arrived and Carol looked lovely. If I hadn't been enjoying Vicki I could certainly have enjoyed her step daughter. She seemed happy to see me and gave me a hug and Vicki parked the car and we went to a nearby cafe for something to eat. Vicki had explained that Carol had been seeing a solicitor so that they could sell the house and split the money, which seemingly the late husband / father had tied up in a trust of some kind. The solicitor was hopeful and we did some shopping before returning to the house. Carol and Vicki went to the office to discuss the situation and I walked around the gardens which were quite extensive.

After coffee Carol announced she needed a swim and we both agreed. We swam for20 minutes or so, then we got out had a few drinks and sat on the sun loungers. Carol was wearing different but still figure hugging bikini which only just covered the essentials.

She looked over at me and said, "I hear you and Vicki went skinny dipping yesterday? Hope you don't mind if I do the same." She stood up unclipped the top of the bikini revealing full and firm breasts with large semi hard nipples and then pulled her bikini bottoms off showing me her completely trimmed pussy which I couldn't avoid looking at and which seemed to be glistening with anticipation. I looked at Vicki and she smiled back. Then Vicki stood up and did the same and looked at me. I didn't really have a choice did I? I pulled my shorts down and jumped into the pool trying to avoid contact with Carol. After a few lengths she waited for me at one end and obviously looked down to see my manhood. It twitched as she looked and she smiled.

"Hope you've given Vicki a good time, perhaps we can have some fun later?"

I looked shocked as Vicki swam up, "Don't worry Bill, me and Carol don't have secrets from each other and we did say this was just for fun, so lets just see how the weekend goes shall we?"

I nodded and realised my cock had got even harder.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers