Meeting Vicki Again Ep. 01

Story Info
Meet old friend from univeristy and her step daughter.
2k words
4.33
6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

I was at a wedding reception a few weeks ago and met an old friend from university. I'm Bill, 50, divorced for several years, no ties or commitments. Vicki is about the same age and as I found out widowed, with one grown up step daughter so no ties either. She had married a man much older than herself and he had died a year or so ago and left her financially well off. Although she was about 50 she looked late 30's with I suspect some money thrown at it. She was 5'10" about the same as me, with long brown hair and slender legs. She looked stunning especially as she was wearing a very exquisite outfit for the wedding making the most of her 36 24 36 figure actuating her assets without revealing too much.

She recognised me almost immediately, which I was surprised at as it had been many years since we had last seen each other, kissed me full on the lips which startled me and the group of friends I was with, who I had known for years and were obviously wondering what the connection was. I introduced them to Vicki who smiled at them and taking my arm led me away saying,"We've got a lot of catching up to do, we may be some time."

They smiled back as I said, "You look fantastic, but I didn't see you at the wedding and which one of them do you know?"

"I was there at the back. I'm friends with the bride but she invited me out of pity as she thinks I need to find another man before I get to old. I've come with my step daughter, who also needs a man." Ann pointed to a woman a few tables away as Vicki told me that she had married an older man and the step daughter (Carol) was 39 and more of a friend considering the short age gap.

"I know your age but you certainly don't look it. I'm sure you've lots of men after you."

"Gold-diggers, they know how much money I've got and want some of it. Do you know how much I've got?"

"No and I don't to know, just glad you can live comfortably."

We chatted for ages then decided that we best mingle but promised to see each other before the evening was out. I returned to my group and after some comments they were surprised at how young she looked. The party was winding down and I looked round and saw Vicki talking to Carol and I walked over and got introduced. Carol looked me over and said, "Nice catch Vicki, if you don't want him pass him my way."

I blushed as Vicki said we were just friends but as Carol moved away Vicki said," Fancy a bit of fun, we never did shag did we? Why not make up for lost time? I've booked a room here and Carol won't mind, we've got that kind of relationship, she can take the car and I can get a taxi in the morning."

She had a quick word with Carol and passed the car keys. Carol looked at me, smiled and gave a quick universal sign for sex with finger through 'O' of other hand. Most of my group had already gone and I avoided the couple who were left as I followed Vicki up stairs. She had booked the best room in the hotel, it was a suite with 2 large beds, generous shower and small kitchen with mini bar. As she closed the door she pulled me towards her and kissed me gently easing my lips apart and touching tongues. We parted and she opened the mini bar and got out a couple of drinks and talked.

Soon she stood up and went to the bathroom while I took off my jacket and tie and shoes to get more comfy. Vicki returned a few minutes having discarded the dress and wearing a silky camisole showing off her ample bosom and only just covering her ass. My cock was jumping to attention as I stood up and pulled her towards me.

"You look stunning Vicki."

"You feel stunning Bill, hope that's all for me."

Her hand moved down and caressed my manhood through my trousers but I excused myself as I needed to go to the toilet before I could perform. I returned having discarded everything except my briefs and was wearing the dressing gown which was behind the door. As I walked to Vicki I removed the gown and we held each other.

"I haven't had a man for months, I would says let's enjoy it and take our time, but really to start with I want a good hard fuck, lets see what you're offering."

She pulled my briefs down and my reasonably thick 7" cock sprang to attention. Her hands ran along the shaft and quickly caressed my balls before she knelt down and kissed it. Within seconds she had taken the tip into her mouth and within 30 seconds she had my length and was sucking like mad.

I thought I was going to explode at the suddenness of it all especially as I hadn't been a woman for ages as well. Fortunately she stopped and I pushed her gently on the bed and kissed and licked her breasts through the thin material. She moaned for a couple of minutes then pulled the camisole off so she just had a wet thong on. Her breasts were fantastic, no sagging and nipples rock hard. I enjoyed the expensive tits and slid a hand down and felt her through the thong. She was wet and I quickly managed to pull it to one side and play with her pussy lips. She wriggled and I stopped giving her tits attention and moved down and pulled the thong off revealing her neatly trimmed pussy and pouty lips.

I knelt between her legs and licked and sucked roughly at her pussy before sliding a finger inside. She moaned as I did so I quickly slid a second finger in and played her clit with the my thumb.

"Fuck me Bill, fuck me, put that cock in me and fuck me."

I moved up the bed rubbing my cock along her slit and rubbing her wetness on to me and then swiftly guided my manhood between her parted lips and into her. I held myself up with my hands and pushed hard and deep. She cried out as she realised I had thrust all of me into her and then I started to ride her. This wasn't love making this was pure animal rutting as my cock was ramming in and out of her with increasing speed. I knew I couldn't last long but as I was reaching the point of no return Vicki screamed out, "Close, so close, fuck me Bill keep fucking me." Within a few seconds I came, thrusting myself into 5 or 6 times releasing my cum into her and she climaxed beneath me.

"Sorry, Vicki, sorry if I was too rough."

"Don't be, its exactly what I needed, next time we'll be more gentle with each other. It was fantastic."

She drifted off into a light sleep as I slipped out of the bed and had a shower and then into the other bed. I didn't hear another thing until I had to go the toilet. I looked at clock and it said 7am, a bit early to wake Vicki up. I crept back to the bed but Vicki got up and went to the toilet as well. I watched as she walked back naked and my cock twitched with anticipation. The cover of the bed and she slipped in beside me and instantly her hand started to stroke me.

"Nice and hard, just what I want, so how about how early morning sex. Nice and gentle this time let's just enjoy it."

We faced each other and kissed, my hands went to her breasts and caressed them then lowered my face and licked and sucked at them before taking the rock hard nipples between my teeth and giving a gentle bite. Vicki sighed and her hand let go of my cock and started to rub herself.

"Let me do that," as I pulled the cover off, moved down and buried my head between her legs and gently fingered, kissed and sucked at her pussy which was already damp. My thumb played with her clit again and she closed her eyes and started to enjoy it and was already building for a climax. I was no where near but I was more than happy to satisfy her once or twice before I needed to come. She started to come and wanted me to move up but I resisted and continued to lick and suck as I felt her come beneath me and it felt and tasted fantastic.

As she started to come down from the high she said, "Why didn't you come up? I wanted you inside me."

"I was enjoying you and I'm not ready yet so I made sure you enjoyed it."

"First man I've ever been with who thought of me before themselves."

She moved and straddled my legs and lowered her face and took my hard cock into her mouth. This time it was really slow and gentle but fantastic as she slowly built me up until I was quite close. She realised and stopping she moved up and quickly eased her pussy down on to it and started to build up speed.

"I'm going to come in a minute Vicki, if you keep doing that," as she kept riding me and she moved a hand down and started to play with herself while she was getting me close. I exploded into her and she followed a few seconds later and she lay down on top of me and we held each other in the silence. Eventually she moved and my cock slipped out together with some of my cum which she scooped up and tasted.

"Nice, but now its time for a shower and breakfast."

We showered together and while we washed each other it went no further. We dressed, with me having to put on the clothes I came to the wedding in, and had breakfast and I agreed to take her home with high expectations. She picked up her bag and as I didn't have one I picked up Carols which she didn't have time to collect the night before. The zip was open and I closed it but not before I noticed a couple of private items inside. I didn't say anything to Vicki but put the bag in the car and drove her 40 minutes home. I pulled into the drive, I know she had said she had money but hadn't realised how much, the house and grounds must have been worth 4 or 5 million pounds.

"Not all mine, me and Carol own half each, her dad's idea to keep us friends, but honestly we get on very well." I pulled up at the main door and carried the bags in. Vicki had phoned Carol to say we were on the way and she had prepared a light lunch which we ate on the large patio. We all talked for a while then Carol went inside.

"Going to get change for a swim, you 2 fancy a dip?"

"You've a pool?"

"Small inside one and its lovely and warm."

"Love a swim but haven't got anything to wear."

"Why not your briefs?"

I thought about it and agreed, the worst case scenario was I would be going commando on the drive home. Vicki showed me where the pool was and she disappeared to get changed. I Undressed and got into the pool, it was quite warm and about 15 metres long, 3 metres wide and about 1.5 metres deep so you could stand up with ease. I swam a couple of lengths and then the women appeared. They looked stunning as they took the robes off.

To be continued

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers