Meeting with a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby kept talking but I wasn't listening, I couldn't get my close encounter with the stranger out of head or my eyes of my bag.

My phone buzzed I reached into my bag to get out, it was a text from Steve, it was already 5pm and he was wondering when I'll be coming home. We've been sitting here for ages, I texted him back that we might have dinner here and I'll be home later.

"That was Steve wanting to know when I'll be home," I said.

"Ah a kept woman," Libby said with a laugh.

"No, he's just organising dinner and needed to know what time to have it ready," I said.

"Well one more drink then off," Libby said getting to the bar.

I can't believe I've just lied to Steve and Libby, I can't believe what I'm thinking of doing.

After the stranger handed me my bag I started to head to the table, I noticed it was open and had a look inside to make sure nothing had fallen out. That was when I saw the note and key attached to it.

The note simply had a '7' written on it, the key was from the Park Motel room 159.

He wanted me to meet him at the motel, I sat there playing it out in my mind, over and over again, all the while that Libby talked. Then Steve's text arrived decision time, "Do I say 'now' forgetting about the key or say 'later' and see what charms lay behind the door this key would open," I thought.

I decided the latter telling myself I could still go home and just tell Steve we changed our mind about dinner.

I told Libby we were leaving after this drink to give me time by myself and no witnesses to what I decide.

"Does thinking about witnesses imply I have already committed to committing a crime," I thought.

Libby returned with our drinks, "If he invited you back to his place would you go?" I asked Libby.

"Fuck yes, in a heartbeat," Libby said, "What about you Cath?"

"It's different for you, I'm married your single," I said.

"Doesn't answer the question, yes or no?" Libby said.

"I don't know, I'm married, probably not," I said.

"A little indecisive Mrs married women," Libby said, "If you were single you'll be jumping on his cock in a flash."

"Libby I'm not single, I'm married as you keep reminding me," I said.

"Married, single it doesn't matter for one night you could be whatever you want," Libby said, "You don't have to commit your life to him."

"Well it's only hypothetical, I wouldn't expect anything like that would happen," I said.

"I'll be dreaming about him tonight," Libby said.

We quietly finished our drinks, "Well Cath I'm off home to dream about your stud, I'll let you get home to your husband."

After Libby left I got another drink, yes I had a husband waiting at home but I had a mystery man waiting in room 159.

I love Steve, but my life has been ordinary and boring until my mystery man turned up. I was enjoying the excitement, I was feeling better, more energised knowing that I was still desirable.

One night, as Libby said one night can't change the world, or can it.

I decided I'll go to the room, when I get there I don't have to do anything, I can just thank him for the offer, give him Libby's number and go home. No foul, no harm.

No I won't give him Libby's number, I'll never hear the end of it if she hooked up with him, I'll just say thank you and leave.

It was just after 6.45pm when I left the pub, it's a 10 minute walk to the motel, another 10 minutes to quietly contemplate what I'll do when I reach the motel.

I stood outside the motel room door key in hand, I just stared at the numbers on the door, a thousand thoughts racing through my mind, justifying why I should or shouldn't unlock this door.

I put the key in the lock and turned it, a click as the door unlocked. I gripped the door handle, my knuckles turning white as I squeezed it, do I turn or not, slowly I turned the knob, holding my breath as the door opened.

I stood in the doorway, I hesitated for a moment longer thinking that my next step could change my life forever. There was no noise other than my heart beating, my hands were sweating, my pussy tingled, my knees shaking, I took a deep breath as I stepped into the room.

12