All Comments on 'Meeting with Mr. Thomas'

by orbitsub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok but...

You keep switching the first person from the professor's pov to the student's pov... this makes it very hard to follow who is doing and saying what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Minor gripe - Prove to me that you're not cheating by submitting to sex? Really? Who's stupid enough to buy that?

Rant gripe - It's really disappointing to see people continuing to add the genius, super-smart, and other hyper-intelligence traits to their female rape victim lead characters, yet follow up by writing them as drooling retards who have zero understanding of the fact that they have ALL the power over the moronic teacher who would be fired at the very least for what he's done, colleges do not tolerate fraternization between teachers and students due to the potential for sexual harassment lawsuits. This is common information, known to everyone, including your average naive young virgin. More importantly, these are non-cons stories where blackmail is as common as the cold, and blackmail goes both ways. It would make more sense to lose the pretense that these girls are as bright as they are made out to be, or at least make the minimum of effort to explain why the hell they don't know what 99% of the rest of the population knows.

Reasonably good non-con stroke otherwise, but losing points for a lack of creativity and a terribly broken concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Need to work on pov you keep changing every other sentences but you never indicate and if you do change pov it should be after a couple paragraphs not so frequently

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed reading Anon's comment

^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous