All Comments on 'Meetup IRL Pt. 01'

by JamieMcKafee

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You're probably my favourite author on this site. Amazing writing and am looking forward to more of this story and many more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Out-********-standing!

Despite a few missed words here and there, I LOVED IT!

And I'm totes jealous of Giddy!

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

Well it needs a good proofreading/editing, but overall it was a great read. I prefer the sweeter side of futas so this was right up my alley. That being said I think there is some room for Rhia to get a little more dominant; I'm sure Giddy wouldn't have any complaints.

I'll be coming back for the rest of the story, though hopefully it will be edited a bit better than this first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

I've read both your works (this and Birthday Present) and I can guarantee you they are some of the best I've read.

I really liked the sweet relationship between them and their insecurities, but I do think Rhia could be a little bit more dominant at some point; not getting into humiliation or cuckold like Birthday Party but a point where she, the experienced one and also a futa, takes him to new hights in pleasure and vice versa.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

One of the best futa stories in a long time. For a change the futa was a person, not just a randy abusive dom as is the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

Just Beautiful. A kinda and lover type futa is always welcomed. Waiting for more. Im very curious though about the history behind all this too, the futa empire. I always wanted that someone could lay down a "realistic" setting of this kind. This makes each of your tales even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

On the shorter side of the stick? Maybe she is a late bloomer perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Great to have another story from you already. Would like to see a little more dom in the next chapters, but the romance is nice too. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Noticed

I have a friend named Jamie IRL. writes fast and with a similar style, uses similar language and spelling, likes DND, and honestly all the similarities are triggering the little part of my brain that's a conspiracy theorist. oh well probably a different Jamie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good so far

i hope we dont see her sister come in and try and take him i like the fluff and romance on this one

JamieMcKafeeJamieMcKafeeover 4 years agoAuthor
noticed the notice

but what if, though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story again

Nicely made

At first i thought it was a fantasy world, but it was a game they were playing. I became dumbfounded. Still nice suprise.

Oh well the story is delicious. I thought ending here is also good u know, i wonder what will add in the next part.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please!!!

I absolutely fucking loved this story!!! Please please please write more!! :):):)

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
holy shit

That was amazing

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

So much to like about this story. As has been mentioned already, sweet and loving futas are always welcome. So many stories in this genre seem almost like anti-futa propaganda, as the futas are often portrayed as nothing but sadistic rape machines. So it's always nice when they are not only kind and caring, but also are fully realized characters. Rhia's own insecurities and issues not only endears her to the reader, but also puts their relationship on much more even ground(another rarity in this genre). The choice to make her self conscious about her own endowment was simply brilliant. With the exception of Helen from Family Issues, I've never felt more for a futa character than I did with Rhia.

The world building really drew me into the story as well. Though I will say it was a bit frustrating at times with all the history that was hinted at but not really explained. Hopefully you'll be writing something soon that delves into how this world came to be. Maybe a pair of star-crossed lovers who meet during the 'uprising' you mentioned?

As for the sex; it was excellent. It had that slight over-the-top aspect that is reminiscent of hentai manga, but was also incredibly affectionate. That's a tough combo to pull off, but you made it look easy. Giddy being so insatiable at the end was a nice touch, as it's usually the other way around.

Well written first chapter that left me hungry for more; not only for more of Rhia and Giddy's story, but other stories set in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty damn good

Since pretty much everything was good, it would be easier to address the meh points: 1) Kinda went overboard with how pathetic the poor guy was, regardless of how hot for him she was, it was simply off-putting behavior, and on the first date no less, yikes! I understand that this is porn and you already have a comparatively huge lead-in, and you need to make the emotional clicking go faster, but rushing it almost defeats the purpose of having it in the first place. 2) It felt kinda jarring being dumped in a sci-fi world without any dedicated world-building. This works fine when there are only a few changes, but this appears to be some other planet (or at least a very changed Earth) on the next level of technology and with different social norms and biology. This felt like a story in an already existing series, first story of which would have gone in depth on this world. This is especially important when you change morality, because that makes us not know how standard a character's reaction to a situation is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

The futadom content we all needed and wanted. The part about him neglecting his inferior clitty for her massive bitchbreaker was perfect.

timpu712timpu712almost 4 years ago
Blown Away

This is so beautiful. I loved their journey as characters; you really took the time to explore their complexities and it was a delight to watch them grow. Also, the smut was so romantic and filled with feels and I loved it. Thank you for sharing you time and skill with us <3

ltsd354ltsd354almost 4 years ago
God damn - huge fan

This hits literally all of my sex story faves.

Emotional journey for characters: check

Hot sweaty sex: check

Solid context and world building: check

Huge girlcock: check

Can't wait to see pt 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mostly Enjoyed It

I really enjoyed most if the story. Great that there was no sissy stuff or humiliation. Racial dominance was strong at the end which was a turnoff for me. I guess that's part of your world setup. Oh well not my cup of tea. I did enjoy this chapter. Hope the others have a similar emphasis on love and protectiveness. Almost a 5.

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
I loved your world

You've create a ln amazing world Mate, You are a wonderful Author ,I loved the build up ,the love story was so great ,maybe it is best romance story I ever read, and I am interesting to read more indeed, however I know it is your story, but may I say my opinion ,hoping that not bothering you:

1- Oversized dick is painful with no doubt either it is fiction or not ,7 inches is Ok but 12 inches, well holy fuck!!.

2-I hoped that her body not muscled and not so tall I mean when I think of Futa she has a feminine sexy curved body with a big dick and of course she overpowered him.

3- I like the romance fuck ,I like to see her brutal fuck as well.

4-Alot of Dirty talk while fucking would be great.

5-The story is third-person POV but you described his feeling and thoughts most of times in long paragraphs and neglected hers, and btw that I think some of that long paragraphs may be canceled.

Finally, I apologize for my bad English, hoping that you read my comment and reply on it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"The full history of the Futanari Empire is long and intricate, and will take many stories before the full picture is seen" Looking forward to it. I love a good sci-fi world-building.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is great, but did that futa really laugh at him and then tell him to leave as soon as she saw his body? That’s cold, no wonder he has low self esteem.

amidja16amidja16almost 2 years ago

Man, you sure do love to "undulate" :D

Great story, parts 1 and 2. I come back to it every once in a while. It's just a perfect story for me since it feels like you wrote about my life. Only thing that would make it better is if I could jump in instead of the little elf :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story overall, although I'm not crazy about the whole Futa societal dominance. Hate to think of what I'd compare that to historically. Sex ed has surely evolved! The story does have a wonderfully sweet emphasis on a futa-male loving relationship, definately atypical in this society.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a really good futadom story. And t's so gentle and romantic also!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamieMcKafee@JamieMcKafee
Amateur (very) writer, stories focusing mainly on 'futadom on male', but with a large variety of other kinks mixed in. I appreciate and all comments/critiques, so let me know what you think of my work, be it favorable or otherwise :) Most work will be up on HentaiFoundry be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES