Meg Gives a Hand Job

Story Info
I get to watch my wife give a great hand job to a man we pic.
1k words
4.01
17.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers

This is a follow-up to the two day visit Meg and I took to the nude beach. I really enjoyed watching Meg check out each & every cock on display, and there were many. I enjoyed the men enjoying her nudity and her not being shy. Meg later admitted she really enjoyed seeing the many hung guys walking up and down and displaying their wares for her.

Meg has my permission to play as long as I am there, but that is not something that interests her. A few weeks after the visit, we talked about the trip and she said she is fine going back and checking out more men. She shocked me when she added, look I am not going to Fuck another man, but I sure wouldn't mind feeling one of those large dicks in my hand.

I told her I am good with that.

Then a few days ago we were out of town and went to a local bar. She was just one of three women in the bar so many eyes were on her. There were only two open bar stools so we sat down with her next to a good looking man a few years younger than us. Within minutes his full attention was on her.

When Meg went to the restroom, he said I was a lucky man. I told him he might be a lucky man too. I told him if he plays his cards right and he's interested, she just might give him a hand or blow job back at our hotel room.

When Meg came back, the flirting continued and I whispered, "I know he would love a hand job from you, just say the word".

She turned to me and said, "hmm, I might just like that, do you really think he would be into that?"

I shocked us all when I then said, "Meg is interested in giving you a handjob, are you interested?" He immediately said, "He'll yeah!"

With that I asked for our checks, told our new friend our hotel & room number and asked for a five minute head start. On the short drive, Meg asked me if I was really okay with her playing with his cock. I told her it would be exciting for all three of us. He knows your in charge and agrees to whatever you want.

We got to our room and began making out. Meg asked if we are we really going to do this. I said, why not, don't you want to see and stroke his dick? Without hesitation she said yes, but this is crazy.

Honey, you can back out at any time, just say the word. She then went into the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the door and let him in. I poured three drinks and Meg came out. We sat on the bed with Meg in the middle and drinks in our hand. After a few sips I said, brad, Why don't you take your cock out and let Meg see if it's up to her standards"? Without hesitation he stood up, pulled down his zipper and released about 6" of flaccid. Meg looked at it with lust in her eyes. She then looked at me and I nodded encouragement. She reached out and used two fingers to start stroking his cock. In no time she was on her knees and his erection began. His cock added another two inches in length and a noticeable difference in girth as he became fully erect. He undid his belt and pants button. Meg took his cue and pulled his pants and boxer briefs down to his knees. Meg stayed on her knees and began stroking his cock with purpose. Every now and then she glanced my way and saw me smiling as I knew how much she was enjoying herself.

He pulled away from her and laid on the bed. Meg straddled his knees and went back to work on his dick. Both hands caressing his shaft slowly up and down. She then cupped his balls as the other hand continued a rhythmic stroke. His breathing got faster and he began to moan. Meg again looked at me and I told her, "finish him off baby". With that she picked up the pace. His hips began bucking up and down as he screamed he is going to cum. The first stream flew out with force hitting his neck. Three more streams emerged from his slit splattering his shirt. Meg continued squeezing and stroking his now flaccid dick making sure every last drop left his balls.

After a few minutes with our guest recovering, she released his member with her cum soaked hands. She got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth. She went to hand it to him but I suggested she clean the mess she caused. She complied and I watched in amazement as she wiped his limp dick clean. She even dabbed his shirt dry. When she was sure he was nice and clean she went back into the bathroom and closed the door.

I told our new friend it was his time to go and he did so.

When Meg stepped out, she appeared happy he was gone and asked how she did. I told her how great she was and how hot it made me.

She asked me if I was okay with the fact that she enjoyed it a lot. I assured her I was just fine with it and she is welcome to do that anytime, as long as I am there.

I also asked her if she liked his cock and wanted to do more with it. She answered by saying she loved his cock, big, thick, veiny and really hard. She said she wondered how it would have felt in her mouth but wasn't sure if it would have bothered me. I assured her anytime she has that urge, to just go for it.

She stood in front of me, told me to be quiet as we would use tonight as "Dirty Talk" in the future. But right now I need you to drop your draws so I can suck on your dick and then have you fuck me with it.

For the next 30 minutes we pleasured each other, her having two climaxes and me filling her pussy with my juices.

As we laid on the bed afterwards she said we need to do this again. I couldn't agree more.

Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers