All Comments on 'Meg Gives a Hand Job'

by Jagwater3

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meg is about 60 years old. At this age, active sex appeal looks unhealthy, squalid and inappropriate, regardless of how sexually preserved her body is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has anyone ever managed to jerk off his penis so that the sperm gets into your own mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m shocked there aren’t a dozen comments on here. Maybe I’m partial to the incident as I’ve watched my own wife perform. This is hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

willing cuckoldry garbage=one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. A cuck in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and age doesn’t have anything to do with it. I’d love to watch my wife do this and if she was “ unable “ to stop herself from sucking the man I would take that as how hot she was. Love to see it.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cucks always watch their whores work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He'll yeah!" He will yeah? If this was the only error I'd have kept it to myself, but there were many, in what could have been a hot story. Please keep writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks.

KansasFunKansasFunover 1 year ago

loved it ! sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hint: pic is not the same word as pick. Hope that helps. I know how being a cuck causes brain damage, so you are starting to suffer illiteracy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you really think it will stop,there, especially if one particular guy is asked to cone back. After a couple of hand jobs, it will be a blow-job or two, then a three some several times, then she'll start cheating when you are not around, all probably with this same guy, especially if he has fallen for her, and wants to take it to the next level. You may be replaced. Yes, you need a proofreader. It makes the story easier to read when grammar, spelling, and content are half way decent.

XYZ

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler6 months ago

Fun! Would love to see my wife do this! Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous