Megan Accepts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Blackened, Interracial video and pictorial production and website, overseen by Reggie Furman;

2. DarkLove, Interracial dating site, overseen also by Jason Donald;

3. Eclipse, a string of night clubs in several major cities targeting black professionals that he personally oversaw.

He went on to explain there were two other members of the executive office: Dave Samuels, Finance; and Pat Wasson, Legal and HR. All of the men being Vice Presidents and, as I would soon realize, all were black.

"You notice what BlackLand specializes in?" Of course, Black and Land. Land of Black. "We give what the public, primarily the white community, what they believe about black men ... and especially their big black cocks." He watched my face for reaction, but I didn't give him shock or insecurity. I flashed back to my first ... second and third ... encounter with this man in that clinic bedroom. I was enthralled with that man, then. I was feeling just as enthralled by him, now. He leaned forward, his forearms resting on the desktop surface, "With any arm-chair cultural perception, there is a mix of fact and fiction. What we do is feed both back to the public. It would be fiction to say that every black man has a big cock. But there are enough that do to support the image and we make sure it is that image that is seen."

God, what happened to that secretary position interview I came here to have? Here I am sitting across from the man who initially caused my entire perception of sex to instantly change and he was detailing how the company presents the image of big black cocks to the market. If something doesn't change soon, I might just orgasm right here in front of him.

So, I try. "Sir, how does Bethard fit in, then?"

He chuckled. "Bethard has been sold off. Our brochures haven't been modified, yet. That could be one of your tasks ... if you were to have the job." He smiled, as if it were a tease. "Honestly? There was a temptation to take our cultural perception and put it to effect at the clinic. It is one thing to promote blackness sexually and another thing if it were to somehow influence or pressure white couples, for instance, to have a mixed-race baby." He watched me; I was nodding in understanding. "It led me to shedding the clinic to a larger group." I was still nodding. Although, I never blamed the clinic for our decisions, there had been an element of steering us to it through timing and cost.

"Megan ..." I snapped out of my wandering mind. "... I'm going to be blunt with you." Oh, God ... he wasn't being blunt before? "I'm looking for more than just a secretary. There are a lot of secretaries out there that could do what we need to be done here." He was looking into my eyes and seemed to lose his thought. Then, "Damn ... I love those eyes ... I forgot about your green eyes." I blushed. Then, he seemed to just as quickly recover. "I am also looking for a slut."

Damn! There it was and I was instantly back to the aroused level and almost came as the words and implication hit me and his eyes intently boring into mine. A slut?!? And, I'm that woman?!?

"It's why the position has been open for a quite a while. I am looking for someone special, truly special. When I saw your resume and realized who you were ... it came to me and I had to have you in for the interview."

My lips seemed to flutter without anything coming out. When finally I managed sound, it was more stammered. "Sir ... I ... I'm not ... Sir ... I'm not a slut ... hell, I ... I hardly have any experience."

He chuckled. "I know that, but your responsiveness was exciting."

"I don't ... you ... why would you think I could be ..."

He put up his hand to stop me. I did. His next words should have shocked me. "Megan, stand up for me." I did. If I thought about it, it didn't register as a conscious thought. "Now, take off your blouse." My mind hesitated, wanted to go through a process of consideration and weighing the pros and cons of such a request. That was what my mind wanted to have happen. My fingers, though, were already loosening buttons. By the time my mind caught up, my blouse was open and I was pulling the blouse from the skirt and finishing the buttons. I stood before him with an open blouse. He told me to take it off and I did.

He leaned back in his chair and smiled, "That's why, Megan, that's why. I sensed something in you. I'm sorry what happened to your life happened. I truly am, but ..." He looked at me with that strong gaze, "Now the skirt." My fingers unzipped the skirt and pushed it down my legs. I stood with it pooled at my feet. Now, I stood before him in bra, pantyhose, and panties. "I truly am sorry for you, but you're the one who said the experience you had was ... I believe the word was ..."

I finished it for him, "Mind-blowing."

He smiled, then looked down my body. "By the way, pantyhose ..." He shook his head. "Stockings ... never pantyhose." I nodded. Why did I nod? I didn't only nod, though, I pushed them down my legs, sitting momentarily to remove them before standing before him, again. He smiled, again. Then, he continued, "By your own account, your life was shattered, but you have recovered. You had a mind-blowing experience that you can't get over." I nodded. Damn, stop responding to everything he sees in you! But he can see it, too. "Why, Megan ... why would you want to NOT pursue what those experiences would be like as part of your life going forward?"

He wants me to be his secretary and his slut. Maybe more ... the office slut? God ... I can't believe how wet I am. Can he see how wet I am? Don't look. If I look, he'll follow my eyes and know.

I drop my bra on the chair with my other clothes and I freeze with my hand still extended over the chair. I just took off my bra?!!? He didn't tell me to do that! Listen to yourself! Tell you? You don't understand why you did it when he didn't TELL you? My hands move up to cover my breasts.

"Drop your hands, Megan. They're beautiful on you. You see what I mean about you, though? I saw it in you even then. You want so much more than you ever imagined. You can find it all here, Megan."

I was standing before him in only my panties and he was talking to me about becoming his slut. It didn't make sense, did it? "Sir, I don't understand. Why would you want me? Look at me."

He chuckled, "Oh, dear, I am. But, let me look at all of you."

Why not ... I stripped the last piece of covering from my body and dropped my panties ... very wet panties ... on the chair, too. I stood before completely naked. Everything was visible now. At 23 years old, I have a shapely, trim body on a 5' 2" frame, 95 pounds, and 32B-27-35 figure. My petite breasts have perky nipples that point straight forward. My hair is black and long, my eyes an engaging green as he already recognized.

I watched him inspecting me. Then, "Sir, why, though? My breasts are small ... I'm small. There must be plenty of big breasted sluts around that have all the experience."

He laughed. "That's the problem. That's what would be expected. But, look at you. Completely different. I'll admit I was leaning the other way, but finding such a woman who was also a secretary ... that wasn't easy, either. But you can help me, Megan. You and me together would be quite a sight. A black man a full foot taller. A petite white woman. There is an image there that would also enhance the business model, a powerful black man and his petite slut." I shivered.

"But I don't have the experience to be ..."

"I can teach you." There it was. He could turn me into the slut he wanted ... he could mold me into what he wanted. It's right there. All I have to do is accept if it is what I really do want, like he says. All I have to do is submit to him and let him take over to show me. "You're wet, aren't you?" I nodded. I also blushed. God, why was I standing in this man's office naked? I came for an interview to be a secretary and now I am dripping wet as he talks to be about being his slut. Is this what I wanted for so long, so desperately?

He scrawled something on a piece of notepaper and slid it over his desk to me. I picked it up to find the links to two websites. I looked from the paper to him. He said, "I want you to do two things for me, Megan." Again, I nod? "Go home and explore those websites. They will give you a feel for the slut attitude and what you could expect ... if you accept." Did he just offer it all to me? His smile this time was lusty, "Some of it is graphic, obviously. But you remember our times together ..." I did, indeed. "Then, let me know what you think about the job."

"Yes, sir." I looked back at him, "The other thing, sir?"

"Come over here, Megan." He stood as I moved naked around his desk. He was unbuckling his belt, which drew my eyes like a magnet. I stood directly in front of him until his hand landed on my shoulder, applying the slightest amount of pressure, and I slowly sank to my knees in front of him. Without him saying another word, or my eyes moving from his crotch, I reached out and unzipped his slacks. Only now did I look up to his face. He smiled at me, a confident, knowing smile. I used both hands to pull his slacks and underwear down until his penis came into view. His slacks were down past his hanging balls, but only part of his hanging penis was exposed. I reached inside and pulled the entire shaft out. I held it in my hands and felt it move.

From above me I heard, "Remember when you did this before?"

I nodded, "Yes, sir. It was the second and third times. You showed me what to do."

"That's right. Once you got started, I didn't think you were ever going to let it go." I blushed. It was true. As strong as this man felt to me when he was with me, holding his penis was ... like an embodiment of that strength. I wanted to hold it ... suck it ... lick it ... "Remember what I told you so you would stop?"

I nodded and blushed even more. My hands were moving on the ten inches of black ... he said, cock ... ten inches of black cock. I reached forward with my face and touched the head with my tongue and the memory rushed back. I looked up at him, "You told me, sir, that I couldn't take your seed in my mouth. You reminded me that it had to go in my vagina ... to make me pregnant."

"That's right. What did I say later as I was fucking you to seed your womb?"

I thought. It was so wonderful when he was inside me ... what did he say? Oooooooo, yes. "You said ... there might be a time when I could taste your cum and swallow it."

It was semi-hard now from my stroking and our talk. I leaned forward and put my lips to the head and took the pre-cum from it. I looked up, "Sir ... can I?" He nodded.

I smiled as I leaned into him, again. The smile might have been lost, though, as my mouth opened wide to take the head into my mouth. I didn't know that much about sucking a man, but I knew I enjoyed it. What happened to that conservative girl from the small town? Was that girl truly gone? Taken away with the loss of husband and baby? And, this woman kneeling front of this man, his cock in her mouth, was that woman replacing her? It feels that way, doesn't it? And, doesn't it feel right to accept the pleasure so long denied you?

I sucked him like I remembered him telling me. It must have worked because he strained and grunted as his cock became rock hard and tight before pulsing in my mouth and hand. When he spurted, it hit the back of my mouth and into my throat. I gulp and swallowed to take it all down before the next spurt, and the next. God, he came. And, when he kissed me on the lips, even with his cum there, and told me how wonderful it felt for him, I was almost bursting with pride.

My other life was taken away from me ... it really is up to me to make a new one. Isn't Mr. Nolan right? Isn't it my turn to live my life for myself for the things and the pleasures I want? My tongue on his cock, licking stray cum, I looked up at him. I shivered.


12