Megan Accepts Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan meets the firm's Vice Presidents.
7.7k words
4.73
23k
36
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER THREE: MEETING THE VP'S

I had waited to go into the office, my first day... well, I giggle, as a secretary... until 9:00 AM per Mr. Nolan's suggestion. That way the office was sure to be open upon my arrival. I am carrying a cardboard box of personal items for my desk. I awkwardly got the door open, crossed the waiting area and placed the box and my purse on the reception desk that would shortly be mine. I looked around the office area, remembering the images and impressions of my visits last week. Wow, only last week?

I took a deep breath and released it. I smoothed my dress down my body. I smiled. I was wearing one of the dresses Mr. Nolan purchased for me. It was the short slip-dress and the thin, silky material clung to my body. I can see my excited nipples pressing against the fabric. Mr. Nolan liked this dress on me, so...

With another deep breath, I head down the short hall on the left. I passed the glass-walled conference room and saw two men sitting huddled over a conference phone. They both looked my way as I passed. I knocked on the partially open door of Mr. Nolan's office.

"Aw... Megan, come... come."

He was up and around his desk before I was halfway into his office. I was surprised when he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. We've certainly done much more, but this was his office. His hand roamed over my back and butt. When we parted, he said, "No bra and a thong. Good, girl. And, we did well in choosing that dress." I smiled. He chose it, so... After sitting behind his desk and indicating for me to sit in one of the chairs in front of him, "I don't suppose that would be a customary way for an employee to be greeted by her employer, but..."

I finished for him, "... but I'm not a customary employee."

He laughed. "Another night to consider you decision and what you're getting into... any new regrets, questions, concerns..." I shook my head smiling at him. "Was the weekend too..."

"The weekend was too wonderful for words, sir."

"Excellent, then." He opened the center drawer of his desk and slid an envelope across the desk surface. I reached out and took it. Inside was a security card and a Corporate Card. I looked at him. "The billing comes to the company. Use it for any clothing, accessories, whatever you need to dress and act the part for you job. You remember where we went shopping?" I nodded. "Don't be shy about using it." I knew my thong was getting wet. It occurred to me that this may well be a condition I might find myself in fairly regularly now. "The security card will gain you access to any of our facilities, though, I suspect you'll only be there with one of us from this office. It will, however, also unlock the door to this office. I'll show you how to disable and enable the lock." He then spent time going over more details and routines. "Other details will come as we go."

"Thank you, sir. I really do appreciate this opportunity."

He smiled, "Are you speaking about the secretary job or..."

I blushed, again. "I was in the mindset of the secretary job, sir, but... yes... that, too." Now, I was sure my thong was beyond damp.

He watched me for several moments. Then, "This is one of those irregular times when all five of us are in the office at the same time, so I have called an informal meeting in the conference room," he indicated outside his door, "shortly to introduce you." He considered me, again. "Just wondering the best way to create the most impact in doing that." Most impact? One way popped into my head quickly. "Were you able to formalize the document we drafted over the weekend?"

"Yes, sir. I have it printed. It is with my stuff on my desk." I smiled broadly and he gave me a curious look. "Oh, sorry, sir... 'my desk'... that just... I don't know... has such a strong implication beyond starting a new job." I was blushing, again. He smiled at that. We had talked over the weekend (in-between fucking) about so much of my feelings and the implication of the job, including my recognition of issues about giving up control and being controlled. Then he explained how he wanted to introduce me. I smiled nervously, but there was no way I was considering anything but moving forward, as outrageous as that seemed at that moment of realization.

I stayed in his office until it was time for the meeting. He went across the hall alone into the glass-walled conference room. It was only a few moments before he returned to his office door. I didn't know what he said to them in that time, but as I walked into the room behind him, there singular focus was on me. Mr. Nolan sat at the head of the table closest to the door. Two men were seated on each side of the table that had chairs for eight total. I took my position next to Mr. Nolan while remaining standing.

Mr. Nolan introduced each of the men around the table: Reggie Furman, VP of Blackened, the interracial video and pictorial production and website; Jason Donald, VP of DarkLove, the interracial dating site; Dave Samuels, VP of Finance; and Pat Wasson, VP of legal and HR. All were black, as I already had surmised. A shiver went through my body as Mr. Nolan calmly explained that he had just hired me to fill the open secretarial position. Then, after looking once more into my eyes, he explained the rest of what this new position would entail. His voice was calm and casual, like he was discussing some business matter. The other men, however, shifted in their chairs and their eyes scanned over my clothed, petite body.

Then, Mr. Nolan got into the heart of it. He asked me to hand out the document I had prepared, explaining to his company officers that all of us must understand and agree to it. I went around the table handing a copy of the document to each. Once I was back to Mr. Nolan, there was only the original document inside the manila folder and I placed it on the surface of the table, prepared for the next instruction. The men were glancing at the document, then looked to Mr. Nolan and me. Mr. Nolan smiled, now having their full attention. He turned in the swivel chair and pushed a few feet from me. That was my cue.

The slip-dress was almost a nothing garment. Because adventurous women had sought out pretty versions of slips to wear in public as a dress, this manufacturer produced a line of dresses made out of the same type of fabric but formed more to the body, especially to the breasts and hips. Mine fit like a glove, even considering my smallish breasts. I crossed my arms at the bodice and pulled the garment up and over my head. Standing in only a thong, stockings, and heels I carefully placed the dress on a side chair against the glass wall. I made something of a show of bending over to place the dress down to display my nearly naked ass to the men. I returned to the head of the table and met each of the men's gaze before bending to push the thong over my hips until it dropped to the carpeted floor. I turned my back to Mr. Nolan, bent to pick it up without bending my knees and felt his hand on my ass. I stopped, bent over and the thong in my fingers, parted my feet about a foot, and felt his fingers slip between my thigh and stroke my wet pussy.

I then stood before the men in only stockings and heels. I shivered as I returned the gaze from each of the men knowing the implication of that act and what it meant for my near future, at least. Mr. Nolan then moved his chair closer and I sat in his lap as he had planned. One hand immediately cupped a breast and began fondling it as the other hand held up his copy of the document. He told the other men to follow along as he read from the document, which would require signed acceptance and compliance:

TERMS OF UNDERSTANDING REGARDING MEGAN COLLINS:

• Ms. Megan Collins, while in the employ of BlackLand Enterprises, will confidentially hold the position title of Executive Secretary/Office Slut.

• Megan Collins accepts this dual role for BlackLand Enterprises of her own free-will without coercion, pressure, intimidation, or extortion.

• Megan Collins reports directly and solely to Terry Nolan.

• In the role of Executive Secretary for the Headquarters office of BlackLand Enterprises, Megan, while reporting to Terry Nolan, will have dotted-line reporting to the other four men in the office for the purposes of performing those tasks normally required of a secretary.

• In the role of Office Slut, Megan is a willing participant and will comply as requested:

◦ Megan will always consider her pussy, mouth, and body to be at the disposal of any of the men of BlackLand Enterprises within the office.

◦ Megan will wear ONLY skirts or dresses with a maximum hem length to mid-thigh, unless directed, to allow easy access to her body. She will NEVER wear pantyhose. Her underwear will be sexy lace or sheer.

◦ Whether naked or dressed, Megan is to wear high heels, unless directed otherwise.

◦ At the time of this understanding, Megan is an anal virgin. Until further notice, anal penetration is not included.

• Unless approved by Terry Nolan, Megan's availability shall be limited to the men of BlackLand Enterprises within these offices.

• Any other use of Megan outside the office must be approved by Terry Nolan.

• Reiterating, Megan is the slut of Terry Nolan who is allowing the men of BlackLand Enterprises access to her. Her continued availability will be predicated on respectful treatment of her.

• It is understood, as leaders of BlackLand Enterprises, this is foremost a place of business and despite the temptations and distractions Megan may present, business must be the priority.

• The undersigned agree to and will abide to the above terms: (Names and signature lines for the five men and Megan are included).

Mr. Nolan ended the reading and looked at the men he trusted with managing his enterprise. "Any questions, guys?"

Reggie Furman, VP of DarkLove, asked the question they were probably all wishing to clarify so there would be no misunderstanding and conflict, "This is... serious, Terry. I know we joked about it and you seemed to... allude to it earlier, but... you're serious?"

Mr. Nolan chuckled, then turned his chair as his fingers took a nipple and pulled on it. I was facing the men and I parted my legs on his lap. His hand left my breast and dropped to stroke my pussy. I opened my legs further and a finger disappeared between my lips and into my hole. He whispered to me, again.

I smiled and I was sure it appeared lusty because that was what I was feeling... very lusty and aroused. I was sitting naked before the men on Mr. Nolan's lap while he had openly fondled my breast and now my pussy. My voice cracked as I tried to speak, then tried, again. "Yes, gentlemen. This is for real. I have accepted this position and all that it requires and it will be my pleasure to pleasure each of you." I paused because of the fingering Mr. Nolan was giving me. I gasped and released a moan, which had everyone's attention. He whispered in my ear, again. I nodded and blushed. The weekend with Mr. Nolan was beyond anything I had ever dreamed of. Now, I was about to enter into something that was again beyond my imagination. "Gentlemen, for reasons that are mine, my life has placed me in the position of looking at new options. I have chosen, deliberately, to follow this option and direction. My prior life was nothing like this, so..." I gasped and my hand covered Mr. Nolan's between my thighs. He whispered into my ear and I pulled it away, opening my legs further, one knee going over the armrest. I shuddered and moaned as an orgasm approached. Oh, God... could I really orgasm being so displayed before them. I struggled to continue, "My prior life did... little to prepare me... hmmmmm... prepare for this option. But... I want it. I only ask you have... a little patience with me... ohhh, sir... ah, patience with me while my experience can... catch up with... nnnnnnn... with your desires." I leaned back fully against Mr. Nolan's chest as he slammed three fingers into me. My eyes closed and my body trembled as my body answered the question... a powerful orgasm crashed over me... in front of the men.

Mr. Nolan held me securely in his arms as I fought to control my breathing and the spasming of my body. I heard him chuckled and speak, "Are there any other questions, guys?" I forced my eyes open and found four heads shaking.

Mr. Nolan gave me a moment, then had me take the original around the table for each man to sign and date. Of course, I stood beside each man, bent over him to hold the document to the table so he could sign with one hand and fondle me with the other. Each man fondled my pussy and plunged one or two fingers into my hole. By the time I returned to Mr. Nolan and the same thing happened, I thought I was going to orgasm, again, from the sheer depravity of what had happened. It was now my turn to signed the document, Mr. Nolan noting that my signature would change everything about my life from what I had known. I bent over the document and raised my eyes to look at each man with a lustful appreciation of what I was doing. This really was what I wanted. There were no tremors of fear, apprehension, or doubt remaining. Instead, I found only a deep desire and anticipation. I smiled and signed the document.

The meeting had concluded and I took the signed document and made six copies, one for each of us. I was still essentially naked when I stepped back into Mr. Nolan's office and placed a copy on his desk. He leaned back in his chair and indicated a chair in front of him. I sat down and waited as he took a moment to consider me... or my body. "What are you feeling, Megan?"

"Excited, sir. Walking into the conference room I wasn't positive how I would be feeling, but there was no question about it." I blushed and continued, "When you made me orgasm in front of them, it was embarrassing... to be so displayed, so exhibited, so blatantly... but it was also so terribly exciting... obviously." I blushed deeper.

He smiled. "I knew this was inside you. You said you wanted more sex. You're going to have more, more than you ever thought, then more still... then more."

I stood and moved around the desk and boldly kissed him on the mouth, my hand moving down his hard chest and stomach to his hardening cock inside his slacks. "The weekend was already more than I ever thought." He smiled and I squeezed his cock inside his pants. "May I take care of this for you, sir?"

He pulled me to him, his hand moving over my bare ass. "As tempting as that is, not yet." I stood up, giving him a playful pout of disappointment. He gave my ass an equally playful swat, "Go deliver those copies, slut." I turned for the door and his voice stopped me, "Megan... they are all going to want to sample you and I doubt they will be satisfied with a blowjob the first time." My smile of anticipation surprised even me. "I doubt you've ever been fucked as many times in a short period."

I smiled at him as I backed out of his office still naked, "As you said, sir... more and more."

I carried the manila folder with copies of the signed document down the hall, past the empty office, toward the front to Mr. Donald's office, which was on the same side as Mr. Nolan. I knocked on his partially open door and peeked in.

"May I bother you for a moment, sir?" He looked up with a smile, then his whole face beamed when he saw I was still naked. "Mr. Nolan wanted me to be sure you each got a copy of the signed document."

He took the copy and offered me a chair as he reviewed the document, again. My mind buzzed... I was sitting in an office with a clothed black man, another officer of the company, while naked. Oh, if mama could see me now. "I'm sure Terry explained the company."

I nodded. "Yes, sir. If I can oversimplify it, you promote and sell the black man power theme in the sexual world. Mostly to the white community."

He chuckled. "Well, that is an oversimplification, but, yes. We don't discriminate, understand. My group, for instance, is DarkLove and the premise for promotion is matching white women with black men very much like other dating sites. But, if a white man is looking for a black woman, we'll work with that, too. Or, black men to black women. Usually, though, if a white woman comes to the site, they are very much in the mindset of looking for a black man. Our promotional effort does direct that mindset. The site is loaded with white women and black men because that is the main draw." He paused and was clearly appraising my body, again. "You know, I was frankly surprised by Terry's selection for this. You're not the stereotype."

I smiled, "That's what he said to me, too. He thought a different look would be striking... and I was eager."

He chuckled, "I can see that. Inexperienced, though, apparently?" I nodded. "I agree with Terry, though, after I saw you with him. A slightly tentative, petite, white woman next to a large, powerful, black man was, indeed, very striking." He paused, again. "I am sorry if my talking might make you feel like a piece of meat. That wasn't my intention. We have just been very careful to present an image that is positive for the company. My job is to oversee how people look for partners and I found you intriguing."

I smiled at him genuinely, "I didn't take any offense, sir. To be truthful, I posed the same to Mr. Nolan."

He talked for a while longer about his group and it was clear he was very proud of the group of people that made up DarkLove. That was nice to see in him. When the conversation quieted, I stood and moved to the edge of his desk. "Sir, I am sure you have plenty to do, but... first... well... I was... wondering..." My nipples were hard, my pussy was dripping, and my breathing was ragged. I only seemed to be able to stammer out words as I tried to indicate an offering to this man I barely knew.

He smiled back to me, "Yes, Megan, I would very much like to fuck you." He stood and moved around the desk while he undid his belt and pants. He was a big man, very similar to Mr. Nolan at 6' 2" and 210 pounds. He was early 40's and still in good shape. "Would you suck me for a while, first?"

I dropped to my knees as I responded, "Of course, sir!" As his pants dropped, I pulled his underwear down to find a fully hard 9 inch cock. It was only an inch shorter than Mr. Nolan. I wondered if they were all this big. I took the head of his cock into my mouth, sucking the head, then licking up and down and up the length before taking it back into my mouth. Mr. Nolan had me suck him a lot over the weekend and I not only found I enjoyed it, but I felt I learned several things about sucking cock, too. And, I was intent on pleasing these men. It was partly for my own pride, but more it was to not let Mr. Nolan down. He had chosen me... I wanted to validate that decision.

It wasn't long, though, before Mr. Donald was pulling me off his cock. He kissed me, his hands moving over my breasts and down my sides. He pulled me into him, his hard cock pressing into my abdomen. I sighed in his kiss and touch. When he broke it, he smiled at me, "Someday... soon, I hope... I want to enjoy your mouth much longer, but..."

I smiled and hopped onto his desk and opened my legs, "Yes, sir... please, let me feel you lovely cock inside me."

He stepped between my open legs, pressed his cock head along my slit. I looked down and watched as he moved the head up and down, as if he needed to lubricate his cock any more. When the head pressed into my hole, just sinking the head inside, I let my head fall back and I gasped. "Oh, yes... yesssss... hmmmmmm..."

He leaned forward to kiss me, again. In the process, his cock sank in further and I moaned into his mouth and he into mine. He pulled out and pressed back in, over and over until he was fully penetrated in my pussy. I locked my ankles around his waist as he grabbed my hips and began plowing his cock into my wet and needy pussy. I looked into his eyes. I saw the second officer of the company to fuck me, but I mostly saw a powerful black man using me for his pleasure. I gasped and moaned. So much happening so fast... so many... so much more to come.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers