Megan Accepts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heavens, no, sir!" My hand slid up his thigh and over the front of his slacks. His wonderful cock moved under my touch. "I assured you, sir, I would be the best secretary you could have." I squeezed his cock. "I also told you I wanted to be a good slut for you and the office." I pressed harder on his growing cock. "The two just might be a full-time job requiring flexibility in hours. That's what I am working on determining. I think just 45 to 60 minutes more each day will work." Each day has found me fucked or sucking each of the VP's and Mr. Nolan, if they were in. One day, Mr. Donald and Mr. Furman took me together. Spit roasted, they called it. I was bent forward, one in my pussy and the other in my mouth. They changed several times. It was very exciting.

"And, that's okay with you?"

"Sir, you pay me very well, and I am getting a whole new wardrobe, and..."

He leaned forward and kissed me hard, again.

"Yes, sir... and that, too." I looked into his eyes and saw his need as I was sure he was reading mine. His cock under my hand was hard. "Sir... would you mind locking the hallway door?" He looked at me questioningly. I blushed. "Sir, about the only place in the office I haven't been fucked is here at my desk."