Megan Accepts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back into his eyes and pleaded, "Oh, God, sir! Please... OH GOD... I'm... I'm going to... please, sir... please... I want you to cum with me... please!"

He must have been near, too. He grunted and thrust more powerfully, slamming his big black cock into my little white pussy. He grunted and I groaned and gasped with his powerful thrusts. Then... we seemed to explode on top of each other. I felt my orgasm crash through me, my pussy spasming around the ramrod of a cock inside me. A moment later I felt his cum spurt into my pussy, coating me, filling me. My arms went around his neck, my legs squeezed harder, all to hold my quaking body together as my pussy pulsed around his pulsing cock.

It took several moments for us to begin catching our breath and senses. I felt him pull his cock from my pussy. I groaned at the feel of the disappearing cock from my gripping pussy. He smiled down at me as I lay across his desk, then, "My, God, Megan! Your pussy is winking." He looked at me, then back to my pussy. "I've never seen that. It's as if it is winking to entice me to go back in."

"Then, it's a very smart pussy, sir. It knows what it likes."

He laughed. I slipped off the desk and went to my knees before him and cleaned his cock with my mouth and tongue. He stroked my hair, "Oh, Megan... your pussy will be getting plenty of cock around here." I smiled up at him.

I exited his office and walked toward the front of the office hoping nobody would walk in as I rounded my desk. My desk... I haven't even sat at my desk, yet. As casually as I could manage, I walked in stockings and heels around the front of my desk that also served as the reception desk. From the front of that desk to the hallway door was only 12 feet. There were four visitor chairs and a coffee table arranged in the left corner. There was a low cabinet on the right side with bottled water and brochures. I could hear several people walking past outside but they didn't come to this door. I was mildly shaking and saw the power of exposure and exhibitionism. Standing naked near the wall of frosted glass to the outside corridor sent a powerful shiver through me. I took a deep breath, gathered myself, and continued to the next office.

"Mr. Furman, do you have a moment, sir?" Reggie Furman is VP of Blackened, the video and pictorial production group within BlackLand.

His face lit up, as Mr. Donald's had, when he saw me in his doorway naked. "I believe I will always have more than a moment for you, dear." I smiled. There was no question I was about to be fucked, again, and I began to wonder if my pussy would ever not be dripping while in the office. I handed him a copy of the signed document and he had me sit. He asked similar questions about my understanding of what BlackLand does. It seemed apparent to me that they were all going to be aware of the obvious sensitivity of what was being promoted and my status with them. They all were seeming individually sensitive and aware of a white woman in my position. I guess Mr. Nolan was right, my appearance was a striking contrast among these men that a taller, buxom woman might not.

They have studios in Miami (headquarters where we are) and in Atlanta. They have used LA and Phoenix for location shooting of more elaborate videos he termed, parodies. He said much of the production is shorter videos including what many internet views believe is amateur, they merely use a lower resolution of filming and new actors that might even be less attractive in appearance. He apologized for putting it that way, but...

Soon, I was once again on my knees sucking cock as he remained in his chair. He was the darkest black I had ever seen, bald, a bit taller than Mr. Nolan, 6' 3", a little heavier, 215 pounds, and in good shape. He was in his late 30's and I found another large semi-hard cock. As I took his cock between my lips, I began to wonder if the mythology of black might indeed be true.

I licked from the base of his cock to the tip, taking the head between my lips and sucking. Then, I mouthed and licked back to the base and licked his balls. After working my way back to the head, I took it into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the head, sucked, and slowly took more and more into my mouth. I listened with pleasure to his sounds of his pleasure. In moments, his cock was fully hard and looked to be another 9 inches.

He pulled me away from his cock and up until I was standing. I moved into his embrace and kissed him. When we broke, I smiled and commented, "Another big cock. Are you all big?"

He chuckled, "I do believe you will be finding out this morning." I shivered as my mind raced ahead. Could there really be five big cocks in this office? He looked into my eyes, "Terry assured us you would fit in with the office." He smiled lustily, "Right now I am wondering not so much how you fit in, but how you fit around us."

I kissed him, again, "I don't want there to be a question about me, sir."

He laughed and turned me around to one of the chairs and bent me over the back. I caught myself with my hands on the armrests for support and felt him half waddle up to my ass with his pants at his knees. With one hand on my hip, I felt him move his cock head over my slit, then sink into my hole. He was just a bit shorter than Mr. Nolan, but about the same thickness. I groaned as he pushed into me, stretching my pussy, again. I was surprised my pussy had adjusted back so quickly after Mr. Donald, but we may have been talking longer than I thought.

When he had become fully embedded in my pussy, he repositioned his feet between mine to stabilize himself, pulled nearly all the way out and I tensed, sensing what going to happen and he slammed fiercely back into me. He pulled back slowly and I could feel his big cock slipping, my pussy clasping around him. Then, he slammed back in. I cried out and gasped. Again, he pulled out and I moaned in anticipation and he slammed back in. The next time as he pulled nearly all the way out, it wasn't just guttural sounds that escaped my mouth.

"Ooohhhhhh... Gooodddddddd... yesssssss!" He slammed back into me.

"You like big cock, Megan?"

"Oh... God... yes!"

"Did you always know that?"

Gasping, "Noooo... not... until... Mr. Nolan... oh fuck... yessssss."

The slamming had as much effect on him as it did on me. After a few more powerful, primal thrusts and we were both in climax. He grunted as he thrust the last times and held himself deep inside me. I cried out, gasped, and moaned in response.

He helped me to sit on the same chair after I nearly fell to the floor to clean his cock. I was sure I was leaking and only then realized it wasn't cloth, but some smooth surface. Hopefully, easily wiped. He handed me a bottle of water and finished dressing. I looked at him as he sat behind his desk. With a mischievous smile, I asked, "Well, sir?" He looked back confused. "You were wondering if I would fit around you." He laughed.

"As petite as you are, I figured you would be tight, and you are, but I was concerned if..."

"If I could take you, sir?" He nodded. "I got a crash course in big black cock, sir."

The other two men, Dave Samuels and Pat Wasson, went much the same. I ran to the uni-sex restroom after Mr. Furman to clean my pussy before seeing the last two men. Ran was almost what I was doing. When I cut through the little breakroom behind the conference room, I nearly ran right into Mr. Nolan who was coming in from the other side for coffee.

He grabbed me in self-defense and chuckled, "If there's a fire, you should probably get some clothes on."

I giggled in response, "No, sir. Sorry. I thought I should clean myself a little before seeing the last two men." He merely smiled, stepped to the side and smacked my ass as I walked, this time, past.

Almost an hour later, I knocked on Mr. Nolan's office door. After entering, I stood before his desk and handed him his copy of the document. His hand took the document without his eyes straying from my pussy. I could feel the heavy loads of the four Vice Presidents leaking from my gaping lips and leaving a pronounced shine on the insides of my thighs. My skin was flushed, my hair mussed, my lipstick a bit smeared, and my breathing and heartbeat still elevated as I stood before his desk. As I stood there, there was only one thing in my mind... how would he want to take me? I wasn't only anticipating a fifth fuck this morning; I was wanting a fifth fuck this morning. And, that consuming thought both shocked me and energized me.

But that wasn't to be. He told me later. Later? My sense of surprise and disappointment must have shown on my face. He smiled as he leaned back in his chair. "Get dressed, Megan, but only the dress. It's lunch time and so far you've managed to avoid any work for the entire morning." I put my hands on my hips and gave him a stern look. He laughed. "Okay, you handled half your job description. We'll get you started on the other half this afternoon."

I had reached for my dress on the chair in front of his desk where I had left it, but stopped and straightened up. "Sir, but what about you? Won't I get to..." I stopped at the way it was coming out.

He picked up on it, though. "Won't you get to fuck me? That's what you were going to ask. You want another fuck after all those?" I blushed at my own realization and his understanding. I nodded. He laughed, again, "Don't worry, my little blossoming slut. I intend for you to be on my cock one way or the other more than the others manage to." As I grabbed my dress, he said, "On second thought, you better use the restroom, again. Wash up and fix your hair and makeup." He playfully swatted my bare butt, "You look like a slut that's been used for a couple hours."

I stepped up to him and kissed him, then backed to his door replying, "Then, I think I am making progress, sir."

He walked me to a small café specializing in salads a couple blocks away from the office building. On the crowded lunch-time sidewalks, I was very aware of my dress clinging to my body and my nipples prominently evident through the thin material. I was also very aware of my nudity underneath it, not to mention my tall black boss escorting me, his hand occasionally on my back to guide me, then slipping onto my butt as a tease.

Lunch was casual and relaxed. We did talk about the office, but in context of the type of work I would be asked to perform, which seemed mostly centered on word processing, scheduling of travel through their travel agency, and making sure phones and messages were covered. He looked at me and said, "You know, Megan, you are probably intimate enough with us to use our first names. We're a small office."

I considered my response. I had already thought about the same thing but had come to a different conclusion. "Thank you, sir, I appreciate that consideration, but... well... the five of you... and especially you, sir... will be dictating how I perform in nearly every way whether as secretary or... tension relief." He chuckled at the term but was equally aware of the close proximity of others in the café. "I think it only appropriate that the way I address you reflects the respect and authority you deserve from me."

Shortly after returning to the office, one of the tech wizards from the website arrived to guide me through the internal network and systems. Again, with the young man about my age next to me as I was shown the system, I was very aware of not only my nakedness under the flimsy dress, but tensely wondering if someone so close might pick up some telltale sexual scent from earlier. If he did, he didn't show it. As we were finishing up, Mr. Nolan stopped by to ask him to stop at his office before leaving.

When the tech returned from Mr. Nolan's office, he had my thong hanging from one finger. "Mr. Nolan said you forgot something." He winked at me and was gone. I don't think I could have been a deep shade of red. I dropped my head in my hands with thoughts of him confiding that my thong was sitting on a chair in my boss' office and that spreading through the entire organization. I got up and marched down the hall to his office. I was ashamed and humiliated. I stood in his open doorway and he was already looking up, hearing my heels clicking on the tiles.

He was smiling as I stopped in the doorway, then softly said, "Ready to be fucked, aren't you?"

I blurted it out, "Oh, God, yes!" Without closing the door, I moved to the side of his desk and brazenly asked, "May I suck your wonderful cock, sir. Then, you can fuck me, but I want you in my mouth, again." He merely smiled as he turned his chair toward me. I knelt before him and began loosening his belt and zipper to lower them. My mouth watered as I touched it in its semi-hard condition. The others were nearly as big, why did I react this way to his. Yes, it was slightly longer than any of them and maybe a little thicker, but...

I licked the cock as I succumbed to him and it. I lapped at his balls. I mouthed them and took them into my mouth. I licked back up to the head and greedily took it into my mouth. I sucked the head and twirled my tongue around it, sucked more, and pushed my mouth down over it. I was nowhere near taking much into my throat as he expected me to eventually do, but I heard him gasp as the head entered the opening of my throat for a moment. I pulled up and slowly pushed back down to take a fraction bit more into my throat before gagging and having to release his cock to gasp. He stroked the side of my face and kissed the top of my head, "You're going to be such a good slut." I smiled around his cock.

Minutes of intense effort on my part and I felt his cock pulse in my hand. I glanced up at him as I continued sucking him and driving my mouth up and down while one hand stroked the base of his cock. His eyes were closed and his mouth opened and closed, grunts and gasps, moans and groans escaping as I continued my efforts. I was surprised. I thought he was going to fuck me, but... he's the boss... I'm the slut... or will be soon enough.

When he came in my mouth, I had enough warning from the feel in my hand to pull my mouth back in preparation of his large load of cum. The first spurt hit the back of my mouth and into my throat causing me to gasp and choke for a moment before collecting myself and gulping it down. Each spurt was a gulp and I wasn't being quiet about it. He had told me there was nothing sexier than the sound of a woman enjoying the cum put into her mouth. He would always know I enjoyed his cum.

I licked his cock clean and sat back on my heels as I continued to lightly stroke his cock. I looked into his eyes, expecting something. He asked me to get us some water from the breakroom.

As I was bent over into the small refrigerator, a hand slid over my ass, down the back of my thighs and up underneath my dress. I stayed where I was despite having two bottles of water in my hand. When a finger slid over my messy pussy slit, I gasped. I didn't stand until the finger left. I turned to find Mr. Donald.

He smiled, "Sorry, but I couldn't resist. I saw your thong on your desk."

I stepped to go past him and kissed him on the cheek and took his hand to suck his finger clean, "Not a problem, sir." I smiled and sashayed away back to Mr. Nolan's office.

It wasn't long before he had regained his energy for more sex. I watched him drop the plastic bottle into the recycling bin under his credenza and move toward me. I took his extended hand and he led me to the floor-to-ceiling window where his small conference table was located. He moved a chair out of the way, making room at the window. He moved me in front of the window facing out. I gazed out to the building across the city street and could see people moving around offices, meeting with each other, talking on phones, and busy on computers. Normal business activity. Mr. Nolan moved up behind me and I felt him take my dress in his hands and raise it up my body and over my head. He pressed me against the glass, my body and breasts flattening against the cool, air-conditioned surface. My mind fought to remember what this building looked like from outside. Could you see through the windows? I was sure you could. My eyes scanned the opposite office windows, hoping nobody would look our way.

I had been so focused on my exposure; I hadn't heard the rustling of clothes or zipper being lowered. So, I was surprised when the body that pressed into my bare back was his bare front. His cock was hard and pressing against my butt. His wide chest and hard stomach pressed me firmly into the glass of the window. While pressed into the glass, he turned my head and we kissed. His other hand snaked between my body and the window to find my mound. Instinctively, I parted my legs and his fingers were parting my pussy lips. I moaned into his mouth. When he released my mouth, I allowed my head to sag into the window, my hot breath causing wisps of fogged glass, which quickly dissipated. His feet nudged mine further apart as one of his fingers sunk into my hole and he breathed into my ear.

"You're wet, Megan."

"I... I'm... always... around... oh, GOD!..."

He was moving down, but not far. When he moved back up against me, I felt his cock bumping against my pussy. "Look across, Megan." Oh, no! In the opposite building I saw a window with two men standing looking directly at us. One got on his cell and soon several other windows were filled with people. "Keep your eyes on them, Megan, and put my cock inside your pussy. Show them what a slut you want to be." Oh, fuck, yes! I was so turned on, I couldn't believe it. I lowered my hand and raised up on my toes and moved his cock to my hole. I dropped off my toes as he thrust up. I almost orgasmed. What kind of woman allows herself to be displayed at the window and fucked there? What kind of woman actively inserts the cock to fuck her? And, all while strangers watched.

He pressed me hard against the window and our joint panting fogged the glass around our heads. I hoped the people across the street didn't have a real camera to zoom or that the fogging glass would protect our identity from the internet. I was sure in this age of social media that pics and vids were racing through cyber-space.

He fucked me hard and I was almost there, almost ready when he leaned back and lifted me bodily off the floor while impaled on his cock. My legs dangled below me as he gripped me around the waist and thrust up, bouncing me up and falling back down his cock. When I came, my legs shook and only his firm hold of me made the difference. He lowered me back down so my feet were on the floor and pressed me over the little table where he finished himself off as I continued to experience wave after wave of orgasmic bliss and tremors.

* * * *

Late afternoon on Thursday and the office was already quiet. I was working diligently on several tasks I needed to complete to have ready for one or the other of the VP's in the morning. I didn't even hear Mr. Nolan come up alongside me. When he spoke, I flinched.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you."

"Just concentrating, sir."

He sat on the edge of my desk and I turned toward him and crossed my legs. I was wearing a shorter skirt than I ever had to work and I was very conscious of showing my panties. My front-buttoning blouse was semi-sheer and half unbuttoned... by request. The blouse material allowed my nipples to be faintly visible.

"You are doing amazing, Megan. None of us expected anyone could take charge of the office as quickly as you have. But, is it too much? You're always here when we get in and here when we leave."

I smiled and rubbed his thigh near me. "Not too much, sir. My actual secretarial work day is just cut short..." I winked at him, "... by my other job."

He chuckled, then leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. He looked me in the eyes, "Are you suggesting the 'other job' is too much? You think we should cut back on that?"