Megan Accepts Ch. 07

Story Info
Megan agrees to a BBC pictorial shoot.
8k words
4.76
20.5k
27
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,609 Followers

CHAPTER SEVEN: PICTORIAL SHOOT

I was reviewing some modifications for a letter Mr. Donald had drafted. The men had started becoming comfortable with rushing through a draft to capture the main points and elements of a letter, then relying on me to clean it up for their review. Rather than feeling put-out by it, I decided to take it as the compliment it actually was. In the short time working for them, I have proven myself to be much more than an available fuck. Though I wasn't about to complain about have five black cocks wanting to fuck me. God, what a slut I was becoming.

I looked up as the office door opened and a nicely dressed black man walked in and right up to my desk. "You, my dear, have got to be Megan Collins that I hear so much about."

I stood and took the outstretched hand offered to me. "Yes, sir. Ummm... you've been hearing what, sir?"

He laughed, "The club, dear." He saw my confusion. "You've seen the Instagram and Twitter feeds?"

"I don't follow those, sir."

"Well... good for you. But... here... let me show you..." as he began searching his phone. He smiled at something on his phone and handed it to me. Oh... my... god. There was a bit of distance but the image was clear. It was definitely me, naked, pressed against the glass, and being fucked by a black giant. He continued, "You can't believe the number of references Eclipse is getting from these pictures."

I looked at him a bit stunned. I had known a lot of people at the club had witnessed that but I hadn't counted on their phones spreading the images through cyber space. I pulled myself back to my job, "Who are you here to see, sir?"

He chuckled, "Sorry, seeing you in person... Reggie... Reggie Furman. My name is Dan Williams from the Blackened pictorial group. I have a meeting with Reggie."

About a half an hour later, I heard Mr. Nolan's voice from behind me, "Megan, can we see you in the conference room, please?"

"Of course, sir." I was surprised to see Mr. Furman and Mr. Williams in the conference room with Mr. Nolan. I hadn't noticed them moving from their offices to the larger room. I noticed on the screen at the front of the room the picture Mr. Williams showed me.

"We were just talking about an idea for a new pictorial set, perhaps one that could be used for promotion as well as for members of our websites." I glanced at the pic behind me and remembered a comment Mr. Nolan had made before about changing out some of the pictures hanging around the office. "We've never done a photo set inside the club before, but our thinking is this might be the right time." He nodded to me. It was subtle... a simple nodded... to anyone else it could have been about anything or nothing. To me, though, I was conditioned to always be prepared to anticipate his desires and my being undressed was one of those desires. Although I was routinely fucked by all of the men, being casually naked in the offices or conference room with doors open to the potential of someone else moving by and it was exciting in the way exhibitionism was intended to be... and Mr. Nolan understood that about me.

I glanced at the other two men sitting across from Mr. Nolan at the table but did not hesitate. I opened my semi-sheer blouse, slid it off, and carefully folded it over one of the empty chairs. Since I was not to wear a bra and most of my tops were semi-sheer or sheer, my nipples were generally shadows under the material, if not more evident. I undid the clasp and short zipper on the skirt. My skirts and dresses have been inching shorter and shorter in the office. I pushed the skirt down and was about to follow that with my skimpy panties when I noticed Mr. Nolan's finger twirling in a circle, probably not visible to the others. I turned my back to the men and pushed the panties down my legs while keeping my knees straight and bending only at the waist. I parted my feet slightly as I removed the wispy garment and heard a soft gasp from behind me. I turned to place the damp garment on the chair and shyly smiled at Mr. Williams, the source of the gasp. His reaction was interesting to me. As someone from Blackened, he would be exposed to naked women regularly but this setting perhaps was uniquely erotic, perhaps for all of us.

Mr. Nolan pulled the chair next to him away from the table and I took it, not trying to be too comfortable while being the only one naked among these men in suits. It was one of the things Mr. Nolan and I had talked about. He liked that I continued to blush and be embarrassed by exhibitionism. A woman completely comfortable being naked among others might be visually appealing but only as a naked woman. A woman who showed some discomfort, embarrassment, shyness would be more erotically exciting to witness. So, he was not in any hurry for me to lose that sense of embarrassment at being naked around others.

They talked about the idea of a photo set around the image on the screen. Mr. Nolan turned to me and asked what I thought. I was surprised by the question. I had never even witnessed a shoot, much less thought about one. But the image did represent more to me than that moment frozen in time and I told them that. I offered that the shots starting intimately in the VIP room of two people becoming increasingly consumed by their passion could be hot in themselves, but to then have shots turn from outside the room, from the club floor, as it actually happened would add elements of intrigue. I suggested shots from inside, the couple lost in their passion, with shots from outside of the couple unaware of what others saw would be like a voyeuristic experience of spying on a couple through a hotel window but with the advantage of feeling their passion.

They were quiet. Then, Mr. Williams said, "Wow... that's good. If we could pull that off, it would be amazing."

Mr. Furman asked, "Do you suppose Tommy would do it?" Mr. Nolan shot it down. Tommy had never been interested in doing any pictorials or video. The others argued he might for him and me, but Mr. Nolan just shook his head, which impressed me. He respected Tommy for who he was and wasn't going to pressure him to do something he didn't want to do. They agreed they could find someone similarly sized for the shoot.

Then, they turned to me. "What about you, Megan?"

I shyly looked at Mr. Nolan, "If it is what you desire of me, sir." I had just accepted the idea of not only being fucked by someone not even identified, but that the images would be splashed across the internet and possibly in print. I shivered. The meeting ended and Mr. Nolan took my hand and led me out of the conference room to his office where he closed the door behind us. As he pressed me over his desktop, I spread my feet wide as I heard a zipper lowered. A moment later, I felt his cock move over my wet pussy lips and I gasped as his big cock split my lips and entered my hole. He stroked several times to achieve full penetration and I remembered my clothes were still in the conference room. I smiled as I moaned at my current fucking. With my stripping in the conference room, the images on the screen and discussion, and my leaving to Mr. Nolan's office, there could be no mystery in Mr. Williams' mind about what happened in our office.

The schedule for the photo shoot conflicted with Mr. Nolan's schedule. He asked me if I was comfortable with that and I hesitated. I would do what he wanted, but I didn't know anyone else. He offered to substitute someone I did feel safe with. I asked for Tommy and he nodded.

He smiled at me, "I think Tommy was quite taken by you." I blushed and shyly smiled. "I think it was two-way." I blushed deeper. It was true. That fuck with Tommy was almost beyond reality and it wasn't just his cock size but how he used it and handled me. I wondered if I should still assure Mr. Nolan of my feelings about it, but it became unnecessary as he pulled me into his strong embrace and spoke into my ear. "I am the one putting you into these situations, Megan. You don't need to worry about how I feel about what happens." I smiled up at him with relief and kissed him. That was the difference. That was why I was his and he knew it. His strength of will and control. How I might respond to others was separate from what my response to him was. I might enjoy others, and I certainly did Tommy, but I was Mr. Nolan's. And, it was as simple as that.

The day of the shoot Tommy drove me to the local Eclipse club. The shoot had to occur during the day when the club was closed but the plan was to substitute pictures of the club at night as an introduction to the set. It looked different in the daylight and no crowd waiting to gain entrance. As Tommy led me inside, that looked equally different. The interior without the mass of throbbing partiers seemed cavernous but when they turned off the bright, heavy lights used for cleaning and preparation and turned on the party lights, it took on a familiar feel but without the people and noise.

I was dressed in a similar outfit as that night with an obscenely short red, pleated skirt, white sheer blouse, white stockings and red heels. The photography crew was waiting inside for me and Tommy guided me through tables to them. His massive presence was very comforting. Everyone seemed to know what was happening and who was who except me. Everyone in the group was black including support and lighting people. It was clear that BlackLand not only promoted the idea of blackness in their ventures but also in business practices. I wondered how many whites like me there was in the organization. I was so used to my little world of the five executives plus a few others that I now felt overwhelmed by the contrast of the world I found myself in and my place in it.

The lead for the shoot approached me, introduced himself and the support staff of photographers, makeup, etc. A man was indicated who stood at the side seeming uninterested in the entire process. He would be my partner in the shoot. He was big, but big like Mr. Nolan is big. I backed up a half step and bumped into Tommy, which was my intention. The guy was definitely not Tommy, but the image they were trying to duplicate wasn't about Tommy but a contrast with me. The leader went through the shot sequence like we were filming a movie or something. He described the specific shots he especially needed to capture both inside the room upstairs and from the floor of the club like that night.

Then, I was whisked away. I looked over my shoulder as I was led to a woman waiting with makeup. Tommy gave me a reassuring smile and thumbs up. This was his club and these were Blackened people so there shouldn't be a concern but the efficiency and unemotional approach to the preparation of being fucked in front of all these people was intimidating. The shoot began following the man and me going up the stairs to the second floor. His hand on the small of my back, my micro skirt hiked up a bit to show my ass cheeks when standing but exposing my ass as I ascended the stairs in front of the cameras behind me.

Nobody really knew what had happened inside the VIP room that night except for the images that the entire world seemed to have seen based on the number of shares they had on various social media platforms. I ran through what had happened and the leader wanted to try it. The man who would be 'doing' me was agreeable but I could see the concern in his eyes. He glanced at Tommy who was leaning against the empty bar of the suite. This would be interesting. Tommy had held me for virtually the entire fuck. I knew Mr. Nolan could do it for a time, but not that long. This guy wasn't even Mr. Nolan, how was he going to manage?

The photographer positioned everyone and it began. The time before I was partially naked when I was given to Tommy who had stripped me in front of the window. This time, the lead had the guy undress me, then undress himself. I was very conscious of the cameras moving around us as I sank to my knees as I normally would. I lifted his hanging cock and began licking it. It seemed odd to me that knowing what was going to happen, he was still soft, but wondered if maybe it was a function of fucking on camera so much it was like a job rather than something he did from arousal until he was specifically aroused by someone. I decided I wouldn't take it personally. I hadn't encountered any other men who weren't aroused to at least semi-hard in anticipation of fucking me.

I licked and kissed his cock with two cameras circling me. It was distracting but the cock hardening gave me a new focus. I moved my mouth to the top and took the head into my mouth, moving my mouth up and down over it, taking more and more, deeper and deeper into my mouth and then my throat. He gasped out, "Oh, fuck... I... wasn't expecting... that." I smiled around his cock.

It was weird to have cameras circling us, the click of the camera with each shot, and the lead making comments for either the photographers or us. At first, I was unprepared for him directing us. I guess I thought they would simply take pictures of us fucking, but I was wrong. He had me stop with the cock in my throat for pictures. Then, too slowly to back off so they could get pictures of the wet cock shaft from my mouth. Then, it was apparently time for the real action.

The lead gave the guy directions and he followed them. I had given them a detailed description of what had led to the pictures everyone saw on social media. The lead seemed to be following that step by step to satisfy the bosses. With the guy now hard, the lead directed him to take me to the floor to ceiling glass wall. He fondled my breast, then one hand leaving and moving to my crotch. The image of what was happening flashed in my mind back to that moment with Tommy. He leaned down to kiss my neck and shoulder and from there could reach my pussy, just as Tommy had done. I played my part as the cameras clicked around us. I parted my legs and I felt a finger wiggle between my pussy lips.

For some reason this wasn't as stimulating as I remembered it. I remembered being over-the-top stimulated at this point with Tommy. Maybe it was the distractions and the voice directing our action. Maybe it was the guy. It felt to me like he was going through the motions, like this was another job for him without the passion I had always felt from the men before. This was going to work, though. I was determined that it would.

I looked through the glass wall at the club floor below and I imagined it filled with partiers and dancers. I saw the crowd in my mind looking up, pointing, and poking each other to look up. I was exposed before them as I was being fondled, my naked body inches from the glass.

I turned and dropped to my knees to take his cock into my mouth, again. This was out of sequence from what really happened, but it was meant to capture the essence of what people saw on social media. I wrapped my hand around his cock and took the head into my mouth. I remembered my hand not going all the way around Tommy's cock, not the same here. I deepthroated him and pulled more gasping from him before he pulled me up quickly and the lead was dictating and trying to keep up with the suddenness of the guy pulling me up. Tommy had simply lifted me off the floor until my arms and legs could take hold. This guy didn't manage that. He tried but his strength didn't quite allow it. I looked to the side at the lead and said I could jump up. He nodded. I jumped and the guy caught me but stumbled backward a step. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles... something else I couldn't have done with Tommy. I had to concentrate, to focus on this moment, not the one before.

When I felt the hard cock on my butt, I reached down and moved it to my hole. I settled down over it and the guy pulled his head away from me and looked at me with some surprise. His cock was big, but not Tommy and not Mr. Nolan, either. Once settled onto him, I focused completely on fucking him like I would Mr. Nolan or one of the other men were doing this. I pulled up and let myself fall down on the cock inside me. My pussy muscles clamped around the cock just the way Mr. Nolan likes it. I was fucking him and milking him. Then...

"NO... stop... don't... OOOOOOOO, shit... nooooo...."

I felt his eruption inside him. I felt his cock jerk and swell but I continued to fuck him, holding him tightly to lift myself and drop down. It wasn't until later that I would realize he had wanted me to really stop fucking him. He wasn't supposed to come so soon.

I was off his cock, standing on the floor by the window as the guy began making wild gestures toward me while talking to the lead director. The photographers seemed to be sharing some kind of shared joke. I turned in confusion and strolled over to Tommy who still leaning against the small bar.

I backed up against him comfortably and his arms wrapped around my nakedness. One hand moved a breast. I asked, "What happened? What are they talking about?"

I could feel Tommy chuckling by the movement of his body. His thumb and index finger trapped a nipple and he rolled it between them. "Near as I can make out, the guy came too soon. They wanted a facial shot, not cumming inside you." He turned me around and easily lifted me onto the surface of the bar. He lowered his face and kissed a nipple, then my lips. "Don't worry about it."

"Worry about what?"

"He said you did something to make him cum." He looked up from my breast, "What did you do?"

"Nothing." I felt so comfortable with this man. So safe, just as Mr. Nolan assured me I would be. "I just fucked him. That's what they wanted, right? When the man isn't as big as... well... you or Mr. Nolan, I clench my pussy around the cock. It makes it feel better. Mr. Nolan likes it sometimes, too. It's what I do, Tommy."

Just then, the director approached us. He said we would have to wait until the guy could recover to finish the shoot. Tommy checked his watch and shook his head, "We may not have time for that. We need to have this room cleaned up before the club opens." I jumped off the bar and confronted the lead, asking what was needed to complete the shoot. He considered me, then thought about it. "Basically, just the cum shot."

I looked up at Tommy but remembered what Mr. Nolan said about him. I looked around the room. There was a half dozen black guys and the leader, himself. I told him, "Pick a guy. I'll suck him off for the cum shot. All you really need at this point is a black cock about the same size, right?"

There was a small huddle of men and Tommy chuckled as every one of them volunteered. He said, "I'll bet you every one of them is hard right now, too." I smiled.

In minutes, I had the lucky guy blowing his cream over my face and dribbling off my chin onto my chest and breasts. They said it was a great shot. But my fuck partner didn't look very happy about it.

Everyone left but Tommy held me back. He made a phone call and shortly a woman showed up at the door with a robe. He handed it to me and gathered up my clothes. "I'll take you down to the employee locker room. It has a shower." I had already wiped my face and upper body, but a shower would feel good before dressing.

When I came out of the locker room, Tommy was waiting there. He said, "The club is about to open up. Want me to take you home?" I indicated with my face and head that I didn't. "Okay. Let me make sure the guys are setup and we can find a restaurant." I smiled and he chuckled.

The only clothes I had were the club outfit I wore for the photo shoot: obscenely short red, pleated skirt, white sheer blouse, sheer white thong, white stockings, and red heels. This was the way I walked two downtown blocks in the early evening light. I knew my nipples were visible and, though I adjusted the skirt as low as possible on my hips, my skirt flew up with some regularity as a tunnel-effect of the tall buildings increased what wind there was. Tommy whispered to me as we walked to hold his hand and let the other one hang loosely at my side. In other words, let the skirt do what it would. I got a lot of stares, approving by most men, appraising by some women, and disgusted by more women. It was very exciting. I was sure I was thought to be a slut, especially alongside a black man so much taller than myself. I squeezed his hand and he chuckled.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,609 Followers