Megan Accepts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During dinner I looked across the table shyly at Tommy. He felt my look and paused in eating to look over at me. "Tommy, can I ask you something?"

"Anything, Ms. Collins."

"Okay, two things. First, can you stop calling me 'Ms. Collins'? I'm nobody. Call me 'Megan'."

He put his fork and knife down and smiled at me. "Sure, Ms. Collins. Here's the thing with that... one, you are with Mr. Nolan and to me he is either 'boss' or 'Mr. Nolan'. So, you become 'Ms. Collins'. Two, you are way more than 'nobody'. You're not one of those floozies that hang on a hot-shot's arm for attention or power. You might serve a purpose for Mr. Nolan personally and in business, but that isn't what you use around the rest of us. And, three, Mr. Nolan asked me to look after you, which I am more than happy to do. I like you... a lot. So, whatever you want me to do, just ask, but you are 'Ms. Collins'."

I smiled at him and sighed in resignation. "Okay, then, the real question. Today wasn't very... satisfying." I shyly looked up, then back down at my plate. "I... ah..."

He chuckled and lowered his voice to just above a whisper. "You didn't orgasm and you're frustrated." I nodded and blushed. I was asking for a fuck and he knew it without my saying it. "I could tell you didn't."

I looked up quickly. "Really?" He nodded. He'd seen me fucked satisfactorily before in the VIP room and knew how I reacted. I smiled. I pulled out my phone from the little purse I carried. "I need to ask Mr. Nolan..." Tommy smiled at my embarrassment... and obvious need. The call connected on the second ring. After the 'how are you' exchange, he asked what happened at the shoot. Apparently, someone had already talked to him. I stammered while attempting to reply when Tommy put out his hand and wiggled his fingers to take the phone.

"Sir, this is Tommy." A long pause. "I see... no... no, no... sir, I think the shoot went fine. The problem, if you can even call it a problem, is Ms. Collins fucked him too well." Pause. "That's it, sir." Pause. Tommy laughed. I thought this was sounding better. "She used her pussy muscles on him. She says it's what she does." Tommy chuckled. "I don't want to speak badly about the guy, but he's a prima donna. How can he blame the woman? Sir, I talked to the director. He thinks it worked out with Ms. Collins volunteering to give one of the other guys a blowjob to get the facial." Another pause and Tommy looked over at me with a smile. "I'd say frustrated." Short pause. "No... no, she didn't."

He gave me a big smile as he handed the phone back. "Sir?"

"I'll have Reggie deal with that guy, don't think any more about it. Now, what did you need originally."

"Thank you, sir. I was wondering... well... as you know, the shoot was kind of weird and..."

He interrupted, "Tommy said you were probably frustrated and I am guessing you are wondering if it would be acceptable to ask Tommy to help you with that." I giggled and confirmed it. "Megan, I miss you. I miss my slut not being with me, but mostly I miss the very decent woman who is my slut." I blushed and thanked him. "Was Tommy smiling when he gave the phone back to you?" I told him he was. "That's likely because I told him what I am about to tell you. When I am gone, Tommy is the one man I trust completely with you. The only condition is that both of you must be agreeable." I smiled over at Tommy. "I'll see you in a couple of days, Megan."

"I hope you're horny when you get home, sir." He laughed and assured me he has been.

When we approached the club after dinner, it was already opened and a long line had formed outside. Holding Tommy's arm, we walked past the line of hopefuls. I was almost comfortable being in public in such a short micro-skirt and sheer top when I began hearing murmurs from the waiting people as we passed by them. I noticed several people point our way and lean together to whisper. I assumed it was my outfit.

I followed Tommy to the club as he checked in with his group and checked the security of various club locations. Everywhere we went I felt eyes on me. After a tour of the club, he led me back to the front entrance. We stood by the door as people were periodically let into the club. A woman at the front of the line squealed, "It's her! Eclipse Girl! It's her!"

I was completely taken aback and several people tried moving forward but were stopped by the security guys. Suddenly Mark Johnson, GM of this club, was standing next to us. He was appraising the scene. He stepped in front of us so only we could hear him. "You know who they are calling for, right?" I shook my head. "Eclipse Girl. You." I looked at him blankly. "You're not on social media?" I shook my head. "Okay, well, since those pics of you were posted online, you have been trending. #EclipseGirl and #Eclipse are spreading like a California wildfire. You, Megan, are #EclipseGirl. You can't believe the free publicity we're getting. I was talking to Terry about this today." He looked over the crowd stretched down the sidewalk and turned back. "Listen, Megan, I know you are the secretary and not one of the performers, but..." He thought for a moment, "Would you mind walking down the sidewalk? I'm betting a lot of people would want selfies with you and that would be easy publicity."

I looked up at Tommy. I still wasn't connecting what all this had to do with me. How could all these people be connecting that single event to seeing me now? Tommy shrugged, then nodded with an air of 'why not?'.

I walked the line with Tommy right behind me. As soon as some people saw me in the light, it started, again. 'EclipseGirl'. A group of three young women put a phone out toward me and asked for a selfie. I moved next to the rope and they surrounded me instantly. Several selfies were snapped. Then, it seemed like they all wanted to do it. After a dozen, I asked a young woman why.

She gushed, "Are you kidding?! You're like THE club scene icon, now. What you did was what most of us dream of but don't have the courage to do."

I turned to Tommy, "That photo shoot today may make a bigger splash than they anticipated." He nodded.

Eventually, after about an hour mixing with the crowd, we went back into the club. Mark Johnson, the GM, found us. "Unbelievable. #EclipsGirl just exploded." He walked away staring at his phone.

Inside the club was little different than outside. People were asking for selfies with each step. Sadly, I began feeling sorry for celebrities. Tommy pointed at a couple guys and waved them over. He bent down and nearly had to yell into my ear to be heard. He said I could dance with these guys while he had a word with Mark Johnson. I grabbed his hand and reached up to his ear, "What about my..."

"Fuck, right?" He smiled. "I just had I idea about that. I'll be right back."

That was puzzling, but the two guys whisked me off the dance floor. With the sheer top and micro-skirt, we were given room so others could ogle. My sheer thong was showing more than it wasn't. The guys danced well, better than I could, and there was a lot of grinding of body parts together. My nipples were rock hard from pressing into hard black bodies and my thong was probably see-through they were so wet.

I felt a strong hand on my arm and found Tommy. He was pulling me toward the doors leading to the VIP rooms upstairs. Finally, I thought, I get a good fuck. What a slut I've become when fucking a stranger in front of cameras doesn't do it for me, anymore. I had delicious thoughts of the things I could do for Mr. Nolan when he returned to thank him for allowing me to be with Tommy, again.

On the stairs going up to the next floor, he stopped me on the landing. "You wanted a fuck to eliminate that frustration you've been carrying around, right?" I nodded enthusiastically. And his monster cock would definitely do it for me. "The crowd sure likes #EclipseGirl, don't they?" I looked at him questioningly but still nodded. "How about we combine the two? I have an idea for a fuck that will take you and #EclipseGirl into orbit." I stepped past him and started pulling him. I didn't know what he had planned, but I knew I could always trust Tommy and his monster to rock my soul.

Tommy opened the VIP room, the same one we had used before, and I rushed in. While Tommy poured a couple drinks, bourbon on rocks, I moved to the wall of glass and looked down on the throbbing mass of partiers below. The throbbing wasn't really throbbing, though. I looked for a volume nob and found it at the edge of the glass wall and turned it up. The music was electric-dance and the DJ had the place jumping. Tommy came up behind me, his hand slipping around in front of me to hand off my drink. I took it from him and sipped it and smiled at the same time as his now empty hand pulled me into him. I squirmed a bit against him and felt his massive cock pressing into my lower back even though it was still mostly soft. His hand slipped up my body to my breast. He did it with such comfortable calm that it seemed perfectly natural and acceptable for him to so casually begin fondling my body. In fact, it was perfectly acceptable. Mr. Nolan made that very clear to us and I was very pleased that I could accept Tommy as the other person of confidence in my crazy life.

I continued to sip my drink as his hand slowly became a bit more intentional. His big fingers fumbled a bit with the small buttons of my blouse, but he managed, pulling the blouse from my micro-skirt, and fully opening it. His hand now fondled naked breasts and nipples. I leaned my body and head back against him, sipping my drink but otherwise opened to his wandering hand. And he wasn't shy about it wandering. After fondling my breasts, he bent over further while sliding his hand down my body to pull the short skirt up and massage my wet pussy through the very wet thong. When he pulled the thin material to the side and slipped a finger along my exposed pussy lips, my legs opened wide and my moans filled the room, though barely heard even by us with the throbbing sound coming in from the DJ below.

I slid a hand behind me and stroked the hardening cock under his khakis. After slipping one of his thick fingers into my pussy, I gripped his cock through his pants and groaned my need. He took my empty drink glass, then moved me a step closer to the glass wall, which put me only inches away from it. He told me to open my eyes and when I did, I saw the mass of people below, a few of them motioning up at us. I smiled through my lust with the memory of last time.

I leaned my head back, "You're going to do it to me, again." It wasn't a question. It was a verbal recognition of the obvious. He slid my blouse off me, kissed my bare shoulder, and cupped both my breasts. He bent over further with his hands moving over my body. His fingers fumbled with the clasp and zipper of my skirt and pushed it to the floor. I moan and gasped at the feeling of once again being so blatantly displayed. I turned to the side and pushed my thong down my legs and kicking them and the skirt to the side. I turned and reached up on my toes to kiss him hard, gasping at the feel of his hardening cock pressing against my stomach and igniting the memory of what that cock felt like inside me.

I pulled his polo shirt out from his pants and pushed it up his body, but I couldn't reach high enough to fully get it off him. He grabbed the garment and pulled it over his head while I began working on the belt and zipper. I sank down to my knees quickly to remove his shoes and socks, then pulled his pants and underwear down his legs. He put a hand on my head as he stepped out of them, then sighed himself when my hands held his cock and my lips and tongue began kissing up the shaft from his balls to the head. I slipped my lips over the head and took it into my mouth, sucking and twirling my tongue over it. It was his turn to gasp as I took more of his cock into my mouth and began a slow fuck over it, my mouth stretched wide by his size.

Tommy lifted me up but didn't stop with me standing. He continued to lift me off the floor until I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his body. From last time, I knew I couldn't hook my ankles behind him, he was so big. I was shaking at the thought of a repeat fuck like last time while exposed to the glass wall. I kissed him hard, prepared for anything this massive man might want to do with me. I felt his cock pressing against my butt, then against my pussy. I felt him moving the head until it stopped at my hole and I gasped as I let myself sink ever so slightly over the head, feeling it spread me and fill me. I pressed my face into his shoulder as I allowed my grip to slacken more and sink down over the brutish cock filling my pussy like only it could. It took me a while to settle down, pull up, and let myself settle further down over it. Tommy was patient, though.

I almost had all of it inside me. At least, I thought I did by the immense fullness I felt by the massive cock stretching me with each inch it moved deeper. I muttered into his shoulder, "Oh... damn... fuck... ohhhhhh... yessssssss..." The cock hit me deep inside. I remembered last time and wiggled on top of it, shifting and pressing down until more of the pole found a way to enter me. When it was all the way in, I shuddered. I lifted my head, mashed my lips into his big lips and we dueled with tongues our passion and desperate need. I finally pulled my face back, "Oh God, Tommy! You are amazing."

He only chuckled as I pulled up, feeling the pole inside me sliding through my tight pussy sleeve before I dropped back down on it. I shuddered, again. "OH... FUCK... MEEEEEEEEE!" I gasped and panted the words. "OH... Tommy!... oh... my... God..." I orgasmed, again! My, God. We hadn't really started fucking, yet.

Then, I was shocked. "No." No? He had said that single word with authority and firmness. I was sitting on his pole. I had just orgasmed on it. What did he mean, no? I looked at him in disbelief. He smiled and chuckled. "I mean, not like this. I have something else in mind for this display of EclipsGirl."

I still didn't understand what he meant but he wasn't waiting for my understanding. He lifted him off his cock. My mouth gaped open as I felt his cock slowly pulling from my gripping pussy until it was woefully empty. He set me on the ground and immediately turned me to face the window and the people below who were mostly watching us, again. I saw the phones being held in the air capturing pictures of us through the glass. He leaned over as his hand slid over my exposed front.

"You trust me, don't you?" I nodded numbly as I continued to shiver at the sight of people looking up at me... at us. "I am going to fuck you, but you'll have to trust me to hold you safe."

I leaned my head back to look up to him, "I do, Tommy, you know I do."

Then, how he managed what he did next I might never truly understand. With my back to his front, he lifted me up until our heads were roughly level to each other and quickly wrapped an arm around my ribs below my breasts. My arms swung out but there was nothing to hold onto and the same for my legs. But he held me firmly. I was like a limp doll in his arms. One arm slid down my body, pressing against my hip as the hand went between my thighs. I spread my legs wider and... I felt his hard cock pressing against my pussy. His fingers nudged his cock along my pussy lips until the head sank into my hole. I gasped as I again felt the stretching and fullness of his cock just entering me. I moaned.

"Oh, God, Tommy! Oh... my... God. You... fill... me..." I couldn't do anything to control it either to slow the penetration or speed it up. He again held me with both arms as he slowly settled me down over his pole. I was inches from the glass wall. I looked down and gasped. The music still throbbed but most of the people were dancing looking up. Those that weren't were looking above the DJ. I looked over and moaned loudly. The large screen over the DJ normally used to display graphics and images in support of the music now displayed a live feed of me impaled on Tommy's cock. Another orgasm crashed over me. My orgasmic shaking was highlighted by the flopping of my arms and legs as they hung uselessly beneath me.

Phones were pointed at me and at the screen. Tommy lifted me up to the point when it felt like his cock would slip out of my clasping pussy. I glanced to the side and saw the camera had zoomed in on our coupling, the giant black cock poised just inside my white bald pussy.

Tommy whisper into my ear, "Can you hear them, Ms. Collins? EclipseGirl... EclipseGirl." My God. I hadn't focused on the sound, but he was right. It had only been noise to my lust-clouded brain. But they were... they were chanting and dancing. "#EclipseGirl is going to rocket to new heights tonight. Are you ready to join her?"

"Oh... Tommy... I... just... keep... cumming... and cumming." I shook, again, with another orgasmic peak. "I... I... I'm... already... mmmmm... in... OGHHH FUCCCCKKKK... I'm already... in... orbit..."

I thought he was dropping me when suddenly it seemed I was in free-fall. But when my pussy bottomed out on his cock, his arms wrapped around me securely. The impact jammed into my cervix and slid deeper. Then, he pulled me tighter into his body and lifted me just enough to allow him movement for his hips as he started thrusting violently up at me. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard a loud, collective gasp at the sight of the final stage of our fucking.

I had no recollection of how many orgasms I had experienced, but I was aware of Tommy's pending climax. I felt his cock swell unbelievably larger and pulse and jerk inside me. He rammed one final time into my pussy and, again... I thought I might be blasted right off his cock. I went fully limp in his arms. My head sagged back against him while remaining securely in his arms. How had he held me for so long? How had he fucked me so magnificently with no assist at all from me?

Tommy's voice pulled be back. "Hear those cheers?" I looked out and somehow my body had enough blood blowing to blush at the spectacle we had made. "Acknowledge your fans, EclipseGirl." Dumbly, I waved and blew kisses as I remained impaled on Tommy's cock and he kissed the back of my head and shoulders.

We sat naked in the VIP room for quite a while. Tommy made sure I drank plenty of water, then he made us both another drink. I sat cuddled next to his large body. Finally, I put my drink down and curled around until I could reach his soft cock with my mouth. I spent minutes licking and sucking his cock clean. Then, I retook my drink and settle into him, again.

His arm around me, the hand lazily fondling a breast, he asked, "Can I confess something?" I nodded. He seemed tentative so I kept the side of my face pressed into his chest. "It's going to sound crude." I challenged if it could be cruder than what we just did in front of hundreds of people with phones sending it into the internet? He chuckled. "True. So... anyway... I think you're the best fuck I've ever experienced. And, it was twice."

I pulled my head up and looked at him, "Really? Nothing to do with Mr. Nolan?" He shook his head. I settled back into him, "Thank you, Tommy. How I have changed, huh? I'm so proud of being a good fuck..."

He laughed, then, "I suppose I should get you back home, huh?"

Without looking up, I responded, "You know what Mr. Nolan said."

He took a deep breath, "Or, you could spend the night with me."

I smiled and kissed his skin. "A better option, sir. I like that one." He held me tightly and I saw his cock move. "Tommy... can I ask a personal question?" I felt him nod. "You seem much more devoted to Mr. Nolan than just a job. Why?"

He took a deep breath and stroked me. It was idle movement as he thought about my question and I was sure he was weighing if he wanted to answer it. After a deep exhale, "I don't even remember the details of our first meeting. I had been released from jail... drugs... and we met on the street. Later, I remember my knuckles were bruised and bloody. There must have been a fight of some kind. The next day, Mr. Nolan was on the same street. He was looking for me. With the haze of the night before lifted, I recognized him and remembered some of what happened. I was fighting with some guys who I owed money to. He had stepped in and threatened to call the cops. He wasn't a small guy and I had been holding my own by myself. Both of us probably seemed too much and they split. He told me I could have a job at his club. I was to show up, cleaned up, and sober the next night at 8:00 PM. He met me there and gave me the job on one condition, that I stay clean." I finally looked up at him. He gave an embarrassed smile. "At the time, I didn't know who he really was. He probably saved my life."