Megan Accepts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and kissed him. Then suggested we get cleaned up and dressed. He probably had something to do for his job. He laughed, again.

When we stepped out of the door from the VIP level, Mark Johnson was waiting. He showed us his phone. It meant nothing to me. Tommy said, "#EclipseGirl is in orbit." I smiled, then saw partiers crushing toward us for more selfies. I pressed back into Tommy with a warm glow spreading over me. Yes, there was Tommy and he can do that to me by himself, but there was also impact of what was happening and had happened to me with all this. I accepted what Mr. Nolan wanted. I accepted that Mr. Nolan would ask things of me that my previous life would have had no comprehension of. I now dress like a slut, I am an office slut to five black executives, I get fucked in front of hundreds of people and have images of it spread across the internet, I have been used by men and women at Mr. Nolan's discretion, and I am not only willing but eager to do it all. Yes, I smile because I accept what I now am. I am a slut.