Megan Accepts Ch. 08

Story Info
Tommy, head of security, is added to Megan's slut roster.
8.5k words
4.66
14.3k
24
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,579 Followers

CHAPTER EIGHT: ROLES EXPAND

I was sitting at my desk proofreading the final version of a document Mr. Wasson needed. It was a case Mr. Wasson had an outside attorney handling locally for us involving an actress who had become pregnant. To the company, it was completely frivolous. If the script requires a visible creampie, of course there is going to be cum inside her, which is why all contracts not only require up-to-date STD exams but some form of pregnancy control "of her choice", putting the responsibility squarely where it belonged.

Minutes ago, I had left a conference in Mr. Wasson's office between he, the outside attorney (yes, another black man), and me. The purpose of the meeting was to finalize changes to the document. I made the rough changes from his computer as they indicated to me. Of course, after that I was asked to give them an impromptu, grinding, strip-tease to no music... amazing what a girl can learn to do when challenged. After that, I sucked both men to straining erections, and they gave me a rotating spit-roasted fucking as I was bent over a chair back. One would fuck me in the pussy for about a minute, then they would switch and the other man fucked me as I sucked a slimy cock with my own juices on it.

I was now redressed in the outfit Mr. Nolan selected for me this morning. Not only the office slut but mainly Mr. Nolan's personal 24/7 slut, my dress and availability at the office is less for his enjoyment as it is for the other four executives and bonus incentive for others they choose to include during the day, like this outside attorney from L.A. Today, Mr. Nolan had chosen a colorful dress with floral print in the skirt with blue background and yellow, red, and green splashes of floral design and a solid blue attached top with a bare back and plunging neckline to the waist and consisting of a loop of material crossing at my neck and looping around it. The skirt was pleated and very short. Underneath I wore a sheer blue thong that right now was quite wet from the aftermath of the last fucking. My legs were bare but I wore the ever-present high heels, these were black. The skirt was short enough that I was sitting on my basically bare butt and when I got up would likely leave a 'pussy kiss' from my normally, now very, juicy pussy.

I heard the door to the hallway open and glanced up, seeing a very large black man enter, but my focus was on finishing the last sentence of a paragraph and highlighting it to mark my location. I then looked up with my professional receptionist/secretary smile and bright eyes to greet the visitor, when...

"TOMMY!" It was completely unexpected to see him at the executive offices and it was a split second between seeing and believing. I pushed my chair away and scrambled around the side of my reception desk and leapt unabashedly from several feet away into him. At 6' 6" and 280 pounds, he was a mountain of a man compared to my 5' 2" petite frame and he easily caught me, my legs and arms wrapping around him, though my ankles couldn't quite lock on his massive, muscled body.

I kissed him with the passion I had come to honestly feel for him. When I came up for air, I asked, "What are you doing here?" I blushed and quickly added, "No, no... I just mean I've never seen you here before."

He chuckled, "Hey, Lil One." His hands were on my bare butt cheeks and easily hoisted me up to adjust his hold and allow my legs and arms a better hold. "I have a meeting with the boss."

I tilted my head at him and ignored, for the moment, the last part of his comment. I gave him a peck of a kiss, my lips pressing quickly to his large lips. "I think I like that much better."

He looked puzzled, then smiled teasingly, "You mean my hand on your almost bare butt?"

"No...", I giggled, "... well, yea... I mean, you called me 'Lil One' instead of Ms. Collins."

"I think that's better, too, Tommy." My back was to the voice but there was no mistaking the voice of the man I had given myself to.

Tommy turned us sideways so I could see Mr. Nolan, but did not put me down. "Sir, the meeting is not on your schedule..." He laughed as he closed the remaining distance between us and put his hand out to Tommy. They two men shook hands, Tommy shifting my weight to his left arm as he did. One of his fingers moved along the wetness of my thong and he commented on it. I smiled, my attention split between the two men and I quietly confessed, "You know what happens in the office."

Mr. Nolan asked Tommy, "Ready, Tommy?"

"If you are, boss."

Mr. Nolan looked at me in Tommy's arms, my bare back, his hands holding my butt under my very short skirt, and added, "Bring her along. She's part of this."

Tommy didn't put me down until we were in Mr. Nolan's office where he actually placed me onto one of the chairs gently. Damn, the size and power of that man was like taking a sex-drug! It felt like my arousal faucet was turned on in my pussy. As Tommy took the chair next to mine and patted my arm draped along the arm rest, I looked across the desk in front of me at Mr. Nolan and the look of pleasure and amusement on his face as our eyes locked and it was as though I could feel my nipples harden in that instant. The impact Mr. Nolan had on me went straight to my soul.

Mr. Nolan's demeanor shifted as he turned his attention from me to Tommy. He took a moment to appraise the man next to me, then began reciting something he was putting a lot of emotion into. He told Tommy how proud he was of the job he had done for the company and himself. How highly he was thought of by his team at the local club, how Mark Johnson couldn't come up with enough positives to fully express how effective his group was performing. Mr. Nolan hesitated and when he continued, he was obviously emotional, something I had rarely seen from him show with another man.

"Tommy, I am always proud for anyone who excels to the extent you have, but, in your case, it feels more personal. I want to thank you. I am struggling with knowing how to fully express it, though."

I looked to the side at Tommy. It was an amazing thing to watch happen between these two men I respected and admired over any others. To hear Mr. Nolan struggle with his emotions like this, to see this brute of a man blush and become uncomfortable from mere words, and to know the history between them... my eyes welled up and I fought to not let any fall. This was their moment not to be distracted by a reaction from me.

Tommy's deep voice cracked, "Thank you, sir... I... I don't know what to say... just... I hope you know I'll never let you down."

Mr. Nolan smiled, "From the start I never doubted that. Which is why I have a proposition for you..." My eyes flicked from one to the other like I was at a tennis match. I was watching something amazing happening, but I did wonder what it had to do with me, that this conversation might have been more comfortable without me. Mr. Nolan always has reasons and plans ahead, though. "Tommy, I want to promote you to an executive position to take over security of all our locations but especially the clubs. As you know, I was recently out visiting the other clubs. What I came back with was a realization that there is a need for best practices and common expectations. Your group is the only one I have not found issues with. Whatever you are doing here, I want done everywhere else."

Tommy studied Mr. Nolan intensely, then, "Sir... thank you, but... I'm not an executive, hell, I don't even like being a manager..."

Mr. Nolan chuckled, "Hell, I know that. There is an old management theory, the Peter Principal. It basically contends that many people in management are promoted because they do well in their jobs and end up in a position beyond their skill, then fail and everyone wonders why. I don't intend to do that to you or the company." Mr. Nolan then laid out what he was thinking for the position. Tommy would have dotted-line responsibility to the other locations, but the day-to-day management would still reside locally. He wanted Tommy to establish what works well at this location, evaluate what the other locations are doing, and determine what best practices could be spread throughout the organization. He would still have this club as his but to succeed he would need to find a way to get the other locations to respect and follow him the way they do here. He wanted Tommy to use the open office here to work with me in documenting those practices, procedures, and expectations. The pay, benefits, and privileges would all follow with the position. "Tommy, I know this might sound like a stretch to you, but I need this to happen and I really do believe you are the best man I could find for it. I'll always be available if you need to bounce issues around, but you can lean on Megan, too. She's amazing when it comes to taking ideas and thoughts and putting them into documents."

Tommy looked at me and I beamed back at him and nodded. This was amazing. Now I understood why Mr. Nolan had acted the way he had earlier. From where Tommy came from and where he was now and was heading... he had proven himself to a very demanding executive. Tommy looked from me and my smiling, encouraging face and back to Mr. Nolan. "Sir... I... wow, I'm beyond knowing what to say..."

Mr. Nolan leaned back, "Well... you can say, yes, but... I'll sweeten the offer." He flicked his eyes to me briefly, then back to Tommy. "Megan." Me? What about me? "Tommy, you've not only proven to me that I can completely trust you, but you have to Megan, too. Megan completely trusts you. She has no reservations about you. Tommy, I know her and that is huge." I was still confused about what he meant by sweetening the offer with me. "You know what happens in the office with her. You'll be a part of that, too, of course. But..." he looked at me, "... unlike the others, I can trust you with her away from the office... when I don't need her."

I still gave Tommy my full radiance of encouragement in my smiling face, but I was conflicted by what Mr. Nolan had just said. Tommy accepted, Mr. Nolan looked very relieved, and I stood to give Tommy a big hug. Mr. Nolan broke out his bourbon and we toasted Tommy and our new relationships.

Mr. Nolan suggested a demonstration of their new agreement to working closer together. He had that look in his eyes I have seen when he wanted to introduce me to something new in my slut learning. I couldn't help but smile in anticipation of what that might be. He poured another splash of bourbon into our glasses and after another toast to our success, I enquired what kind of demonstration he had in mind.

"I was thinking that a DP would be very fitting for the three of us."

I know my face sagged and mouth dropped. I looked at him, then at Tommy. I shook my head, not so much in immediate refusal but in disbelief. "With both of you?!?" I looked at Mr. Nolan and his expression hadn't wavered. "You're serious? You two at the same time might split me in two."

Mr. Nolan shook his head sadly saying, "I guess you're just aren't slut enough..."

No fucking way was he getting away with that hanging out there. When I turned to respond, I say his mouth struggling to keep the corners from turning up. I rolled my eyes and smiled at being caught. He knew I would do anything to satisfy him in whatever he wanted; I had turned into that kind of woman for him. And, it was for him that I put my energies into for these challenges he put before me. He knew I would do it despite my hesitation about how it would feel. God, Tommy stretched my pussy every single time we've fucked. And, Mr. Nolan... he was the other biggest cock I have known. How would this happen?

I sighed but my demeanor changed to determination. I reached to the back of my waist and released the clasp and zipper that held the whole outfit together, pulled the waist up to get the crossing straps over my head, then shimmied the dress over my hips. I pushed my sodden thong down and dropped both on the chair I had been sitting on. Both men smiled, relaxed and comfortable, pouring a bit more celebratory bourbon into their glasses as they leaned against the edge of the desk and I settled on my knees before them lowering and removing their shoes, pants, and underwear. I looked at the two flaccid cocks hanging from the two men I trusted and desired most. I pushed away thoughts of 'how can I' to be replaced by the many thoughts of the pleasures I have reaped with them inside my body.

I had been sucking, licking, and stroking both cocks for minutes when Mr. Nolan tapped me on the head and suggested that I get the tube of lubrication from my own desk. I looked up at him with my tongue glide up the length of Tommy's massive cock. I knew he had a tube in his desk. I knew exactly where in his desk it was, just like where tubes of it were in each of the offices, the breakroom, and the conference room. He wanted me out in the main office naked knowing that Mr. Wasson still had the consulting attorney with him.

I stood, lightly stroking both cocks, and left them with a light kiss on the lips before turning and doing exactly as Mr. Nolan directed. Exhibitionism was just a part of my life, now. From being made naked in the office and at Mr. Nolan's home to wearing absurdly exposing clothing and flashing my pussy or thong almost every time I got out of a car or sat in a chair if I wasn't ever-vigilant by how I held my legs. It still sent a little shiver through me and an accompanying blush, which Mr. Nolan enjoyed seeing very much.

Still in my heels, I moved quickly to the door and closed it again behind me since the men were half naked. I just stepped behind my desk to open the upper right drawer where my tube of lubrication was located (for easy access) when Mr. Wasson and his guest came out of his office.

"There you are, Megan." He didn't even bat an eye when he encountered me naked, but his guest certainly did, despite the fact he and Mr. Wasson had spit-roast fucked me earlier. "How is that document coming? We'd like to get that finalized before he leaves."

"Of course, sir. I am working on the last few paragraphs and it will be ready for you. Sorry, sir, I got sidetracked..."

He chuckled, "We can see that, Megan."

I sat on my chair and scooted it up to the keyboard, jiggled the mouse to wake up the monitor, continued reviewing the last paragraphs from the place I had marked earlier when Tommy arrived. They both stood on the other side of the monitor watching as I completed my review. And, they weren't watching the monitor from there. When I had completed my review, I sent a copy back to Mr. Wasson's computer and set it to the main printer for two copies. I briskly walked in my heels back to the printer/copier room, retrieved the copies, and handed them to Mr. Wasson. His guest thanked me for the quick effort and put out his hand since he'd be leaving soon. It seemed so strange to be formally shaking his hand after having sucked his cock and while standing naked before him, but such was my office life.

When they turned to return to Mr. Wasson's office, I quickly turned to Mr. Nolan's office. I entered with an apology, "Sorry, sirs, I was asked by Mr. Wasson to finalize that document so..." Then I remembered, "Damn..." I spun around and returned to my desk and came back holding the tube in my hand and a blush spreading over my white body. They both chuckled.

Tommy chuckled, "An interesting office you run here, Lil One." I smiled at hearing my new nickname. "I think I am going to enjoy stopping into the office more than I originally thought." I smiled at him and looked at Mr. Nolan who was giving me an approving nod.

I spent more minutes returning their softened cocks to hardness. Then, I stood before them ready. But, how?

Tommy put his hands out toward me and I was relieved, I admit. I had not yet tried to get Tommy into my ass and I didn't want this to be the first time during a DP. I kicked off my heels and stepped up to him and jumped. He caught me while my momentum was still upward and easily lifted me the rest of the way to be above his cock. I positioned it and slowly sank over the head.

I gasped and moaned with the head penetrating me and each inch of his cock as I worked it up and down to take more of his twelve-plus length. While I worked my pussy down over that magnificent cock, my mind had lost the presence of Mr. Nolan, something I didn't know was possible for me, until I felt his fingers at my asshole with lubrication pressing against the tight opening. His single finger seemed tight as he pressed the gel into my ass, came out, and returned with two fingers and much more gel. He pressed one and two fingers through my opening, pushing the gel as far as his fingers would reach. I was clinging to Tommy's neck with his hands on my ass pulling my cheeks apart as he held me, and my pussy nearly fully impaled by his cock.

I felt Mr. Nolan's hand on my back, then his lips as he kissed it. "You trust us?" I nodded back emphatically. Of course, I did. Both of them completely. "We'll go slow. Tell us when to pause. Tell us when to fuck." I nodded and buried my face into Tommy's shoulder. I told myself I had to relax and help. I knew what to do for them. I just never imagined trying to do this with these two.

He pressed the head of his cock against my constricted asshole and it felt like there was no hole to push into. I consciously talked my way into relaxing, breathing, and pushing to assist in opening up for him. I could feel every micron of stretching as his cock pressed against my opening. Tommy had me already feeling so full... I breathed deep and slowly exhaled into Tommy neck and relaxed that hole. Unbelievably, the head popped through my sphincter. I cried out at the sudden penetration of another big cock. It felt like I was being torn apart. Anal with Mr. Nolan wasn't new. We'd been doing it since the second weekend, but this... God, this was so much more. He never felt so big inside me, even the first time, at least by my memory. I put my hand back against him and he immediately stopped moving. I almost couldn't catch my breath, it hurt so much combined with the fear from the sense of being torn apart.

I gasped and whimpered as I clutched to Tommy neck, my mouth pressed against his muscled, black shoulder. Tommy kissed my neck and softly asked, "You okay, Lil One?"

I gasped, "Okay? Okay... yes... no... yes... God... you... two... are... so... damn... big... yes..."

I pulled up slightly with my arms and felt Tommy's cock slip in my pussy and Mr. Nolan's in my ass slip to the edge of leaving. I gasped and mumbled, "More... more..." I dropped several inches and both sank back into me. I cried out, again, but now... now the searing, ripping feeling was subsiding. I raised up an inch and dropped several inches. I cried out, again.

With my face pressed into Tommy, I told Mr. Nolan, "Now, sir... now... bury... yourself... all of you." He did. In the moment of my voice, he stood erect and thrust up and it felt like he buried his cock into my bowels. I cried out, again, but this time, "OH... FUCK, YES! Fuck me... you... two... please." I gasped, panted, and grunted around increasing moans and groans. "Oh... yes... yes, yes, yes... I... I... I'm... there!" I erupted into orgasm. This time when I had the sense of splitting in two, it was from the delicious, overwhelming feeling of exploding. And, I did explode.

The men slowed as I quaked through my orgasm. When it slowed, I sagged back into Mr. Nolan gasping but my face was all smiles and exhaustion. I craned my head to reach Mr. Nolan and he kissed me hard and passionately. I then pulled up to Tommy and did the same with him. I was virtually sitting on two big, black cocks. I smiled a wicked smile and Tommy gave me a quizzical look and I heard Mr. Nolan ask, what?

I said, "Press your hips together." They did despite the strange request. "Press hard and let me go." I removed my arms from Tommy and they looked at each other questioningly. I felt their hands slowly leave my ass as they pressed together harder. I put my arms out, my legs still squeezing Tommy's waist. I waved my arms and shimmied in place like I was dancing. I truly was sitting on cock, but it must have strained them. As they laughed at my antics, their hands grabbed me, again, and they resumed fucking my two holes with a greater sense of urgency. It wasn't long before the three of us orgasmed close together.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,579 Followers