Megan Accepts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long after I cleaned his cock of our mixed juices for him to redress in a fashion of being presentable. Me... I remained naked, not having been instructed to do otherwise. And, I found out why...

"Robert, what is your gas situation?"

"Still a half tank, sir."

Mr. Nolan smiled at me and a shiver of awareness went through me. "Let us fill it for you." Robert tried to say it wasn't necessary, but Mr. Nolan insisted and I think even Robert began to consider what might be coming up. Robert pulled into the Circle K after waiting for a gap in the approaching traffic. He maneuvered to a filling island that seemed furthest from the store entrance and stopped at the pumps. Robert indicated which pump to use after Mr. Nolan made it clear he would not be filling the tank. I shivered, again. As I opened the passenger side door, Mr. Nolan instructed, "Here's a card to use. While it is filling, clean the windshield for Robert."

I stepped out, walked as casually as I could muster around the back of the car, naked except for my heels and jewelry. I swiped the card, pressed the 'credit' key when questioned, and returned the card to Mr. Nolan who had lowered his window. He gave me an approving smile as I seemed calm about pulling the nozzle from the pump and inserting it into the car and locked the nozzle. I then moved to the squeegee, made sure it was plenty wet and grabbed several paper towels. Being short, I had to lean over the side of the car to reach the middle of the windshield. My naked breast pressed into the window as I pulled the squeegee back and forth, using the paper to wipe the squeegee blade to give a clean surface for Robert to see out of. The store door opened with a 'ding, ding' as I was standing at the nozzle as the tank filled. I looked up to find two young men, maybe high school seniors or a year older, stop in their tracks as one elbowed the other and indicated me with his extra-large drink container. I wanted to dive back into the car, but instead used my free hand to wave to them, pulled the nozzle and replaced it back in the pump before tightening the cap and closing the lid. I glanced in the direction of the young men as I rounded the back of the car to find them still standing gaping in the middle of the lot between the pumps and the store. As I opened the door, a smile spread over my face as I turned to fully face them and blew a kiss.

As the car left the lot, I gasped out finally, "I've never done anything like that!"

Mr. Nolan pulled me against him and kissed the top of my head, "You're a natural exhibitionist, dear. That was perfect. What did you think, Robert?"

He chuckled, "That was lovely is what it was, sir... ma'am. Thank you, this has been a memorable assignment."

When Robert stopped at the front door of the house, he moved quickly to open my door. I was still naked and I gave him an excellent view of my gaping, wet pussy as I stepped out. I reached up and gave the driver a kiss and thanked him. Mr. Nolan didn't wait and exited the car with my gown on his arm. He stopped in front of Robert and I stepped next to him as he pulled his wallet out and removed two bills, one I recognized as a $50 bill. I knew the actual reported tip would be added to the billing later.

Mr. Nolan thanked Robert, then said, "I said we would take care of you for your discretion." Robert thanked him, saying it was too much. Mr. Nolan just smiled and added, "Oh, no... besides, that's just my thanks." Without taking his eyes from Robert, "Dear, would you like to thank him, too?"

I smiled, stepped up to him and sank to my knees on the concrete surface of the drive. I put my hands on his belt and looked up at Robert and smiled hungrily, "I very much would like to thank you, too. May I?"

Robert looked to Mr. Nolan in shock, definitely not wanting to react wrongly. Finally, he agreed, probably after receiving a reassuring nod from Mr. Nolan. I loosened his pants and lowered them and his underwear to his knees. I looked at his hard cock and smiled, then looked up at him, "My God... I swear... do all black men have big cocks?" He gave an embarrassed smile but didn't respond. After he came in my mouth after fucking him with my throat, I licked his cock clean and assisted him in redressing as I might do in the office. I retreated back to Mr. Nolan who wrapped an arm around my naked body. Robert handed Mr. Nolan his card and assured him he would make himself available any time he could with a little notice. I smiled. I bet he will.