Megan Accepts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still marveled at the woman Mr. Nolan had enticed out of me. Mr. Nolan and Tommy weren't the only fucks for me during the day, but it was definitely the most extreme. And, yet, when I leaned back at my desk to take a breath after completing the latest task, it gave me pause. I was fucked well several times and once extremely so and I am still able to switch gears and be a functioning secretary? It wasn't that I turned on and off my appetite or willingness for sex. When I would hear one of the executives utter the words 'Megan, do you have a minute?', my nipples hardened and my pussy flooded. Even after when my mind and body were still buzzing, I would gather myself, cleanup in the restroom, and begin work. Even with my body buzzing with sexual adrenaline.

Maybe it was that thought that about mid-afternoon I realized I still hadn't shaken a nagging feeling from the meeting with Mr. Nolan and Tommy. I wasn't sure what had happened when Mr. Nolan essentially made Tommy a co-conspirator of my body. I was also sure I probably shouldn't question it. I was his slut, after all. Part of being his slut was always clear to me that I would be shared with other men and I have been, the office being a prime situation, the VIP room entertainment, and certain of his friends. Why did that action from him feel different? Why was I putting emotional time into it?

I stood up from my desk, smoothed out my dress, which once again had taken a beating during the day. I walked the short hallway to Mr. Nolan's office, leaned into the open door and knocked on the jam.

"Sir, do you have a minute?" I almost smiled at how familiar that sounded to me.

He looked up at the sound of my voice with a smile and, "Of course...", when his eyes took in my slack face and slumped shoulders. "Something wrong, Megan?"

I stepped across his office to my usual location in front of his desk with my eyes down and focused on nothing but a spot on the desktop. "Sir... I... I don't understand..." I looked up and he swiveled his chair to the side and put his arm out for me. I had a totally inappropriate feeling of needing consolation from 'daddy'. I sat across his lap and his response was interesting. He could never have avoided my bare thighs as the short skirt bunched up when I sat on him, but this time one arm was around my shoulder and the other securing me around my waist. He asked, again. "Sir... it's probably inappropriate for me to question you but..." I took a breath, "You gave me away? Did I do something... or not do something?"

He chuckled and pulled me close, "Oh... that's what this is. He kissed the side of my head. "My sweet, slut. That's what this is about?" He pulled me tight to his strong body and gently stroked my bare upper arm. "My sweet slut, Megan. I'm not giving you away to anyone, I'm sharing you with the best man you know."

"Not the best man, sir, that's you."

I felt his chuckled deep in his chest. "Thank you. I guess I can honestly say that because I know how much you think of Tommy and he you. I was the one who put you two together, remember? I had a feeling Tommy could take you over the top for you slut journey. I was right, too, wasn't I, #EclipseGirl?" I giggled and nodded. He lifted me away from his body to look me in the eyes and I found a profound gentleness reflected there that gave me pause... a good kind of pause. "I wondered if I should have mentioned that to you ahead of time but..." He tilted my face up with a finger under my chin and kissed me softly on the lips. And, my pussy flooded. God, what a slut. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly. "I should have explained this before." Actually, no. Actually, he didn't, so... He shifted me off his lap and I looked down at him. "I have to stay for a conference call in an hour." I nodded. It was on his schedule. "Call a cab and go home. We have plans tonight." He smiled at me. "No, I didn't put that on my schedule, either." Surprises, today. "Before we left home this morning, I left some things for tonight in the bedroom for you. Shower and get ready, I'll be home as soon as I can." I looked at him puzzled. He swatted my butt to send me off. I smiled as I stepped out his door. Mr. Samuels saw me and distractedly returned the smile.

Once home, I took off my heels and raced upstairs to the master suite. There on the bed was a garment bag. On top of it was a new thong, a jewelry box, and new high heels. I quickly stripped out of the clothes I had taken off and put back on several times already today and jumped into the shower. I knew I had plenty of time to get ready and I used it. I cleaned myself outside and inside, made sure there was no remaining stubble of hair anywhere, then dried and began primping in front of the mirror, my eyes flicking to the open door and the garment bag... the long garment bag and the jewelry box.

I finished getting ready as he went into the shower. I was waiting downstairs when I heard his steps on the staircase. I met him at the bottom of the stairs and said, "Wow, you usually look good, sir, but... wow." He was dressed in a black suite with white shirt and black tie under his jacket. He looked really good.

He chuckled, "You took the words out of my mouth, Megan. When I saw that dress, I knew it was you." The gown he surprised me with was a Lindsey Gown of stretch red velvet with a wrap, floor-length skirt that had a split going up to my hip over my left leg, a beautiful open back, and a deep, plunging v-neckline. I saw in the mirror in the entryway that every stride of my left leg exposed me up to my hip. That explained why stocking were not included and the thong rode high on the sides of my hips. In the jewelry box was a string of pearls and matching earrings. I was stunned when I saw them and more so when I put it all on. He stepped up to me and carefully took me into his arms. When he parted to look at me, again, he was shaking his head. "I always thought you were beautiful... but... like you said, wow."

I smiled and blushed. I never expected anything like this and still didn't know what was happening. He insisted the evening would be better as a series of surprises. His phone buzzed and he took it from the inside pocket of his jacket. "Aw... the car is here."

I was about to question that but he was already leading me to the front door. He opened the door for me, turned off the lights of the house, and offered his arm as we exited. Outside was a black, shiny limousine. The black (of course) driver was standing at the rear passenger door. As we approached, he nodded to me and opened the door. "Madam."

Once I was seated and my gown safely inside the car, he gently closed the door and quickly moved to the other side to assist Mr. Nolan. The driver looked into the rearview mirror and asked, "Directly to the theater, sir?"

"Yes, please." He turned partially to me. I was overwhelmed by it all and he chuckled. He leaned to me and whispered, "Tonight, dear, you will call me Terry. No sirs or misters."

I felt like I needed to consciously make sure my mouth wasn't hanging open. "Yes, sir... I mean... thank you." I looked at the driver, the car, touched the velvet of my gown, and gaped at Mr. Nolan, "What... thank you for all this... but what..."

He chuckled, again. "I wanted you to know how much I think of you, Megan. I've had this planned for a while. I kept racking my brain for something special for this day to celebrate." I was confused and it showed. "This day five months, ago."

Still confused, then, "No! Really? The day I accepted to be your..." I glanced at the driver. "Oh my God." I knew my mouth was hanging open then.

He smiled, apparently getting the reaction he had hoped for. "What do you know about the opera?" I confessed nothing at all. "Neither do I, but we are attending the opening of a very good one... or so I am told."

The limousine pulled up to the front entrance to the theater as if we had arrived for a red-carpet entrance. Inside, women were all in formal gown like I was. The men were in formal suits like Mr. Nolan with a few tuxes to be seen. He led me by the arm to a VIP area where we were served champagne in flutes.

"Do you attend these things often...?" I was having trouble not saying 'sir' and ended up not saying anything.

"Some, I am afraid. But, now... with you, maybe it won't be so bad." He smiled and clicked my glass with his. "Most of these people would not approve mixing with someone like me... at least someone whose business is the business I have. Nonetheless, we are very successful, aren't we? And, the bankers, lenders, and investors here are quite interested in the money aspects of our business. That is the reason I occasionally must find myself at these societal events."

I hugged his arm with my free one. "There are some looking our way."

He smiled, "Probably two reasons for that. One, those who know me have not seen you before. It seems to be a 'thing' at these fancy socials to know the details of partners and you are an unknown."

"And let me guess... two, some who know you and what you do are appraising me in the context of 'the image' I promote with you."

He turned to face me, "Megan, it is one thing for us... you... within our business world and our private life but... in this setting, these 'proper people', does it bother you... that some might see that image of the small, diminutive white woman and the power black man?"

I stepped up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Five months, ago, I accepted what this was. I have never looked back or questioned my decision to be yours... sir."

This time he gave me a kiss, "See why I wanted to do something special?"

Just then, a tone resonated through the room. I looked up at him and he took my flute and handed it to a roaming server. "It's time."

At intermission, it was much the same. This time, however, several couples did approach to say hello to Mr. Nolan and introduction of partners were made. He was right in that success, even his success, drew people to the source. Several of the men were with partners who were much younger and quite attractive. I couldn't help noticing the women eyeing Mr. Nolan and appraising me. I smiled pleasantly through it all. Interestingly, I didn't feel threatened, though I couldn't put my finger on the reason.

When we were alone, Mr. Nolan brought more champagne with a smile on his face I have come to know as the look he gets when his thoughts might not be quite kind. I merely raised my eyebrows and he confessed his thoughts as he led me a bit further from the others.

"Did you notice the looks you were getting from some of the women?" I nodded and almost said I noticed them looking at him, too, but he appeared to have something to say. "You are far too relaxed and comfortable with me for someone new in this circle." I tilted my head questioningly. "You're too natural. Surgery and Botox and implants are wonderful things for the woman seeking her prize companion or husband. But, then, they have to continue. They couldn't see anything on you, yet you stood beside me as though you knew you belonged. Of course, you know that exactly but it isn't what they think. And, you've done nothing to your face, nose, lips, or breasts to enhance your appeal. Except for the mature women here, and many of them are the same, you are an anomaly."

I held up my flute of champagne, "Well, I've been called a lot of things in the past five months, but an anomaly is a new one."

After the theater, the limousine took us to a very exclusive restaurant. I could tell it was 'upper crust' just from the outside. The way we were formally dressed for the theater was not out of place in this restaurant. It was a spectacular meal with wine at many of the courses. The service was such that it never seemed to interfere with our quiet conversation.

Toward the end of dinner, I reached across the table and he gave me his hand. I held it in both of mine. "This has been an amazing evening, sir... Terry. Thank you, for the evening and the sentiment behind it. I wish I had thought to give you something."

He smiled that bad boy smile, "Oh, but you will." I smiled back at him. There... he can be without the slut for only so long. And, that felt good, too.

Once back in the car, he turned toward me and we kissed. This wasn't a peck or soft kiss. This was with the passion and earnestness we often share between us. He cupped my breast as we kissed and a moan escaped my lips. His hand slid down my gown and found the slit on my left thigh and he wormed his hand inside. I opened my legs. We had a lot of room in the back of the limousine so a little shifting was easy and his fingers found my wet thong and rubbed my pussy under it. He pulled inches away, "You're wet."

I looked him in the eye, "Always for you, sir."

He looked at the driver and back to me, "Willing to have an exhibitionistic adventure?" I nodded. I was so turned-on; I'd have walked naked alongside the car if he asked. He turned his attention to the driver. "Robert, is there a time issue for your return?" He said, no. "Take the long way back. Maybe out through the islands. Drive slow." Mr. Nolan kissed me passionately and his finger found its way under my thong. I moaned, again. "Robert, are you offended by amorous passengers?" He chuckled and assured us it was not uncommon. Mr. Nolan thanked him and assured him he would make it worthwhile to him. I think Robert began protesting but Mr. Nolan was consuming my mouth and his finger entered my pussy.

He whispered into my ear, "Lean forward."

I did without hesitation, scooting to the edge of the seat. His fingers worked the zipper at the back of my waist, then eased the straps of my dress off my shoulders, pushing the bodice to my waist. He cupped my breasts and resumed kissing me. The windows were tinted so there was little likelihood of being seen from the outside, but I was sure the driver was taking peeks through the mirror, especially since he had been forewarned. I relaxed back into the luxurious seat and gave Mr. Nolan whatever access he wanted as we kissed but knew the rest of the gown would impede his desires shortly. He fondled my breasts and rolled my nipples between fingers and his tongue came into my mouth like it was about to fuck me. Once again, he had me in a fever of lustful arousal and shortly came quickly as he pushed at the gown bundled at my waist. I raised my hips with my arm around his neck for support and my high heels firmly planted on the floor of the limo. He pushed the gown over my hips, then broke the kiss to pull it down my legs and off. He tossed it onto one of the other seats facing us behind the driver. His hand slid up the insides of my thighs as he knelt in front of me. I looked at him with eyes glazed with lust as I opened my thighs wide for him.

I glanced up at the mirror and saw the driver's eyes move back to the traffic and road. I smiled as I dropped my gaze back to the approaching face of Mr. Nolan to my crotch. He kissed along my inner thighs to the edges of my very wet thong. His tongue came out to lick over my pussy lips under the thin, sheer material. I moaned and gasped.

"I love the taste of your pussy." He looked up my body and found my eyes locked on his. "What are you, Megan?"

"Your slut, sir. I'm your cock-slut, your cum-slut, your whatever-you-want-slut."

"Who else has you, slut?"

"Tommy... only Tommy... but always you first, sir." He had made his point. I might have been given to Tommy as a slut, but I would always be Mr. Nolan's slut, always first his. There would never be conflict about whose slut I really was. He dressed me up and pamper me, tonight. But I was still his slut. That's what this was about. The gown, the opera, the dinner, and limousine were all wonderful, but this, his slut, was where I resided, where I was comfortable and secure. I raised my hips at the touch of his fingers at the waistband of my thong and he removed and discard it, his face returning to my crotch.

I knew my mouth was open as I looked down at this man between my legs. My big, strong, black sir in his fine black suite on his knees between my legs. It was enough to bring an orgasm but I held it back, it would be too quick. I loved the way his feasted at my pussy, his lips kissing and sucking the lips, on my clit, his teeth gently chewing on the lips, his tongue sliding between the lips and driving into the hole. It felt like his big tongue intended to fuck me like the cock I have come to nearly worship daily. My hips rose off the seat when I couldn't resist the building orgasm any longer.

"OH... MY... GODDDDDD... SIR! YES... YES... I'MMMM... OOOOOHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS..."

My naked body shook as wave after wave of delicious orgasmic wonder spread over me with his tongue and lips slowing to a gentle, soothing caress as if his intention was to lap up my flowing juices. When he pulled his shiny lips and mouth from my pussy, his hands slid up my body to fondle my breasts. If it is possible to stumble in merely shifting in a seat, that's what I did. My body still reeling from the effects of the orgasm, I shifted to the side to take my place on my knees as he moved to sit.

"My turn, sir." I said it with a wicked, lusty smile on my face and look in my eyes as if I wanted to devour him. In fact, that was my intention. As I began working his belt and slacks, I leaned up to kiss him and taste my juices on his lips and tongue. When I pulled his slacks and underwear down, I was greeted by a mostly hard cock of 10 inches, a cock I not only cherished to have on my tongue, in my mouth, but more so in my other two holes. Mr. Nolan first showed me what it was to be a slut for his cock and only after that to be a slut for other black cocks he presented to me. Of course, the best 'other' was Tommy's. I smiled around his cock in my mouth with the thought, 'but always Mr. Nolan first'.

I felt his cock throb and twitch, his balls swelling in my massaging hand. I wondered... maybe this was all he wanted... maybe just for me to suck and swallow... only a little exhibitionistic play for the driver. Then, he clarified his intention.

"Not your mouth... not now. Straddle me and face the driver." He didn't whisper it by leaning forward or softly say it. He pronounced it so the driver was sure to hear. I was on fire, again. I would follow any direction and this was minor to some of what I have done at the club in front of hundreds of people with pictures and short video appearing on the internet. This was in front of one man, one stranger.

I rose and crouched as best I could in the confines of the car and backed over his thighs. I reached between my legs for his cock when the dome light came on in front and above us. I saw Mr. Nolan's hand move from the door armrest. He had turned the light on. He had turned the light on to give the driver a better view. I sensed the car slow a few miles an hour as I moved my drenched, drooling pussy hole over the head of the cock and slowly sank down over it, relishing the familiar feel of being stuffed with cock like nobody else but Tommy could match or exceed. As I slowly sank down his cock in one fluid motion, a long, continuous sighing, gasping, moan escaped my mouth as if the filling cock was pushing the air from my lungs.

When my thighs were resting on Mr. Nolan's, I looked into the mirror and gave the watching driver a weak smile, his eyes flicking back and forth between the road and us. He then shifted the mirror to see lower.

I leaned back to lay on Mr. Nolan's clothed chest and stomach while stuffed with hard cock. I turned my head and he captured my mouth with his, our tongues doing battle as his hands ravaged my breast, nipples and throbbing clit. I broke the kiss and leaned forward on his thighs, my hands braced on his knees, and began fucking up and down over his cock.

When we climaxed, it was on top of each other and our grunts, gasps, moans and cries filled the close space of the car. In the end, neither of us held back because of the presence of the driver and feeling Mr. Nolan release himself like that before a stranger was even more intoxicating for my release.