All Comments on 'Megan & Justin Ch. 01'

by The Clu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Megan & Justin

In this story, the part when they are eating pizza, Justin is suddenley called Jake. Also Megan calls her Mom Monika rather than Mom. How strange. Literotica is great and has tons and tons of absolutely super stories. What let's it down every time is the authors who simply don't proof read their story (or even better, have someone else do it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why the big cock?

you wright as thought that most men have a 9 inch cock, well they don't. 9 inches is abnormal. This alone ruined you story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stop the nit-picking, this is a great story

The author is 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager. He writes quite well and has a marvelously dirty mind. Clu is heavily into family fucking, and I hope he's gotten his big stiff prick up his sister's adorable little coochie and his mother's hot wet mommy-hole where his prick belongs. Nothing wrong with his hero having a fat 9-incher, some guys are blessed that way (maybe Clu himself?). Boys blowing their young balls up the family twats--their mom's twat and their sister's twat--are just doing what nature means them to do. What's more natural than a family cock shoved up a family twat and family balls getting unloaded up family cunts? Clu knows where a boy's creamy sperm belongs--up that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs and the sweet slit between his sister's legs. Family fucking is the best fucking there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
needs to be removed

a total waste of time not worth the time it took to read it please delete at once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous