Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan and Kasey put their developing skills to work.
11.9k words
4.68
52.8k
58

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

CHAPTER 1: DOING THE JOB

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.
  • Sal Peterson: School janitor/maintenance, heavy set, mid 40s, strong
  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, recently divorced, 46
  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete
  • Hanson: Neighbor; 50s, slender, sickly, made money on stock
  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build
  • Granderson: Kasey's dad
  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.
  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.
  • Jock and Muscles (Miles and Joshua): Joshua, black, 6-3, 35, elite athlete. Miles, football player, 6-6, late 30s, co-own gym together and both work as security at Meeks strip club.
  • Bud: Met Megan at the carnival, early 50s, black, short and stocky, sick wife, faithful to her, jerks off to videos and pics of Megan, great laugh and smile
  • Jim: 22, about 6 feet, pudgy, basketball shooter at carnival. glasses, nice
  • Tom: Middle-aged, sandy colored hair, pudgy but not fat -- dad bod, glasses, realtor, rode with Megan on Tilt A Whirl, but very respectful
  • Pierce: Defense trainer, very tall, late 30s, powerfully built, short dark hair, strong jaw line, dominant, intimidating
  • Mason: Washing machine repair guy; middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. About six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile.
  • Jackson Potter: Target employee, 17, senior to be at Megan's school, does the web site
  • Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman
  • Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

A NEW DAY

It was late Sunday night. Megan Brandt lay in her bed wearing a cutoff tank top and a thong. The 18-year-old brunette was texting her best friend Kasey, and her much older neighbors, Mick and Harry.

It was hard to believe that it had only been a week since she had lured Mick and Harry into teaching her about sex. That crazy week -- which started when her parents left her alone for a week -- had begun with her asking to be trained and ended with the formal establishment of the School for Sluts, led by Mick and Harry and a host of other men, most of them old enough to be Megan's father or even grandfather.

Megan was joined as a student at the school by Kasey and together they had decided to forego their college plans and proceed with what they believed to be their calling -- to be submissive sluts for older men.

They trusted each other and Mick and Harry, who, along with the other men, had formed a plan for additional training for the girls. Their continuing education would include working in an office building as interns and personal assistants, modeling for a local clothing business, and starting their own online modeling sites. The goal was to expose them to different situations and different opportunities so they could learn how their chosen lifestyle could also be a career.

Kasey's dad was part of the school leadership and was fully on board with the plan. Megan had informed her parents of her intentions to delay college and explore other opportunities just hours ago. She had told them about the jobs at her dad's office and with the clothing store, whose owner happened to be a client of her mom's marketing firm. Keeping her true choices a secret would be nearly impossible, but Megan was determined to hide it as long as possible.

It would all start in the morning. She would ride with Kasey and her dad to her dad's office. There, Kasey would be her dad's assistant and Megan would be the assistant to her dad's boss, Mr. Rothman, who was a board member of the School for Sluts and had enjoyed participating in the training activities over the past week. Megan knew Mr. Rothman would fuck her tomorrow. Probably more than once. She knew her dad wouldn't fuck Kasey, but she worried he might start to figure out something weird was going on. The girls, per instructions from Mr. Rothman, would be dressed in unprofessionally skimpy clothing. That would be awkward. All of it was awkward. She both loved and feared it.

She couldn't sleep and neither could Kasey. They texted back and forth, happy about how things went with Megan's parents and nervously excited about their first day of work. They were just discussing their attire when Rothman texted them both and told them to wear heels and mini dresses, thongs and no bra. They should both have their hair in ponytails. "Look like a typical business woman, only with a much shorter dress and higher heels," his text said. They both understood the assignment and hoped that Megan's parents would not express concern over the attire.

Megan turned off the phone and tried to go to sleep, but couldn't. She dozed off a couple of times, but kept waking back up. She wandered downstairs to get a drink. It was about 2 a.m. and the house was dark and quiet. As she passed through the living room, she heard a noise. She turned, startled, and realized it was her dad, breathing deeply in his sleep on the couch. Why was he on the couch? Megan wasn't going to wake him and ask, but she bumped her leg on the end table and dropped her bottle of water. He was awake.

"You ok?" he said, sleepily.

"I'm fine," Megan said. "Sorry to wake you, Daddy. Why are you on the couch?"

"It's nothing," Michael said. She could tell he was lying. He was a terrible liar. He could never even keep her Christmas presents a secret. "Just couldn't sleep."

"You and mom have a fight?" Megan said, sitting next to him.

"We just, well, we just aren't communicating," he said. "It will be fine. It was just a good night for us to sleep apart. That's all. Go back to bed. Big day, tomorrow."

"OK, Daddy," Megan said, kissing him on the check. "Thanks for understanding about my decision to put off college for a while."

"I know you thought a lot about it. I trust you. You are the most amazing daughter," Michael smiled, patting her leg. In that moment, he noticed her body, her attire. He had seen her in this sleepwear before, but she seemed like a woman now, not his little girl. He cursed himself for thinking of her as anything else.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. She hugged him again. As she released the embrace, her hand accidently brushed across his lap. She wasn't positive, but she was pretty certain he was erect underneath the thin blanket he had pulled over himself. She wasn't shocked. Men often got erections in their sleep, she knew. But she wondered if he woke up like that or if it had happened after that, and, if so, why. She wondered how long it had been since he had had sex. If her parents had been having trouble communicating, did that mean no sex? She almost offered to take care of whatever he needed right then and there, but she stopped herself. Her father was a kind, decent and loving man. He was also reserved, passionate and passive. He would never accept her offer.

She started upstairs, then quietly slipped back to the edge of the living room. The light was back off and he was laying down. But she could hear him, breathing hard, a steady motion, a bit of a wet sound. She knew what he was doing. She ached to help him, but she couldn't. She waited until she heard his release, then quietly went upstairs, feeling sad, worried, and oh-so-wet. She wanted to touch herself, but no one had given her permission to cum, so she simply went back to sleep.

Megan woke up the next morning feeling more rested than she expected. She got ready and was downstairs, eating a bagel and drinking some juice when her dad came down. Her mom, like usual, had left early and was already out the door. Megan wanted to talk to her too, to see if she would tell her more about what was going on. But she could only focus on one parent at a time. Not to mention that she was starting her first day at a new job. Oh, and she was dressed in a manner no one would consider modest. She had a lot on her mind, if not on her body.

Megan was wearing open-toed navy heels with a simple strap across the toes and another around the ankle. Her legs were bare -- all the way up to the tops of her thighs, which is where he little dress finally made its appearance. The form-fitting, navy and white dress hugged her curves. The lightweight cotton dress was sleeveless with a low neckline. The thin material molded to her breasts. The dark color concealed her nipples from a distance, but anyone close to her would be able to see her hard nubs and know that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was in a ponytail. Under the dress she wore a light blue g-string, which would be exposed any time she bent over at the waist.

Her dad looked at her and cocked his head, "You look beautiful, dear, but that dress is a little short, isn't it?"

"You think it's too short?" she asked.

"Yeah, a little," he said. "But we don't have time for you to change. We have to get going if we're going to pick up Kasey."

"I texted her," Megan said. "She's ready."

Megan sat in the front seat of her dad's car, her dress riding up to the point she had to keep pulling it down to keep from flashing her pussy. Her tits jiggled every time they hit a pot hole. She was so exposed. She was afraid of the reaction of the people she worked with.

They pulled up to Kasey's house. Her dad was already gone to work, but Kasey was ready and waiting.

"Did you two buy the same dresses?" Michael asked Megan as they watched Kasey walk down the driveway to their car. She was wearing a royal blue dress that was exactly the same design as Megan's. She wore matching open-toed royal blue heels with straps across the toes and around the ankles. They couldn't see it, but she wore a white g-string and nothing else under the dress. Like Megan, Kasey had her hair in the requested ponytail.

"Of course we did," Megan smiled at her dad.

"Well, at least you won't be the only one showing off so much skin," he laughed.

Kasey got in the back seat, greeting them both with a big smile. "I'm so excited," she said. "Thank you so much for picking me up, Mr. Brandt."

"You're welcome, Kasey," he said. "I would tell you to call me Michael, but at work it probably is best for you to call me mister."

"Of course, sir," Kasey said. "I'm your assistant. I'll address you however you like."

Megan smiled to herself. Kasey was already laying the groundwork, submitting to her new boss, letting him know he was in charge and she was there to follow his orders, no matter what they might be, no questions asked. Megan already had that relationship with Mr. Rothman, of course, but she reminded herself to follow Kasey's example and be overt in establishing her position of submission with him too.

Michael escorted the girls into the office, which was located in a 14-story building. His company occupied three floors. His office was on the 10th floor and Mr. Rothman was on the 11th. They took the elevator to the 11th floor and Michael led them to Rothman's office. Bonnie, his receptionist greeted them and sent them in, telling them that Rothman was waiting for them.

"Greetings, ladies," Rothman smiled, shaking both their hands as well as Michael's. "You both look lovely. Ready to start your first day?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"Good, well listen, I know a lot of places would have you doing orientation and tours and all that stuff on day one, but I prefer to just dive right in," Rothman grinned at Megan. She knew exactly what he intended to dive into. "So, Kasey, I would like you to spend the day with Mr. Brandt. You'll shadow him and learn by observing, asking questions and, of course, helping out in any way that he needs you to. Megan, you will do the same with me. You will meet other members of the staff as well as our clients as you go. Any questions?"

"No, sir," Megan said.

"Thank you, sir," Kasey added.

Kasey and Michael left. Michael didn't tell Kasey, but he was embarrassed to be walking through the office with her. She was so scantily dressed that it was hard not to think of her as a sex object. He didn't think of her that way, but he knew that was the image most would have. Why would he have this sexy young woman as his personal assistant and why would she be dressed so suggestively? That would be the talk of the office. Not to mention the fact that his own daughter was working here now, dressed just as provocatively. It all made him very nervous and self-conscious. He got Kasey to his office and closed the door as quickly as he could.

***

"Remember what happened last time you were here, Megan?" Rothman asked Megan once they were alone.

"Of course, sir," Megan replied. "I sucked your cock while you talked to my dad on the phone, sir."

"That's right," Rothman grinned. "Smart girl. Well, now we have time to make a lot more memories like that one, don't we?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Am I dressed OK, Mr. Rothman? Would you like to inspect me?"

He smiled, impressed by her attitude. Her innate submissiveness was really emerging.

"Ponytail, dress length, and heels are all nice," he said, looking at her like the piece of meat she was to him. He was a married man, not happily. They remained married only as a matter of finances and convenience. His wife traveled all the time and he knew she slept around as much as he did. They hadn't been intimate in years. He had no desire to be in another relationship. Megan and Kasey were just fun, sexy changes of pace from his normal routine of luring women with his money to get what he needed. He very much liked the idea of keeping Megan and Kasey around as long as possible and had every intention of using their tight young bodies as frequently and as creatively as he could.

He stepped toward Megan and, even though he could clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bra, he reached inside her dress and filled his hands with her tits. He rubbed her nipples and pulled her breasts out, examining them, bouncing them in his hands before putting them back in her dress. "No bra," he smiled. "Good girl."

"Thank you, sir," Megan said, biting her lip. She liked the way he touched her, the way he looked at her. Like she was an object, but a desirable one. It was this positive objectification that turned her on. If she was a piece of meat, she at least wanted to be a prime cut in his eyes.

Rothman bent her over his desk, pulling her dress up to study her g-string, ass, and pussy mound. He pulled the g-string to the side and touched her bare pussy. He put a finger inside her, then rubbed her clit before putting the g-string back in place.

"Proper g-string, bald pussy, wet and warm inside. All approved," he said.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said.

He had her stand back up. He touched her lips, then her throat, wrapping his hand around her neck, not squeezing, but in control. "Has a cock touched these lips or entered this throat today?"

"No, sir," Megan said.

He touched his hand to her flat belly. "Have any sperm gone for a swim in here today?"

"No, sir," Megan said, biting her lip again. This was so sexy to her.

He reached under her dress and cupped her pussy. "Any cock in here today?"

"No, sir."

"We'll have to change that then," he said with the same tone you would expect from a man looking at a flat tire. "Your body was built to be used. You know that now. To be this far into the day untouched, unused, is a waste."

"I agree, sir," Megan said. It was an honest response.

"We have a meeting in a few minutes," Rothman said. "But I will make use of you soon."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Is there anything I should be prepared for in this meeting?"

Rothman explained that the meeting was with a potential partner. It was a Japanese company. His counterpart did not speak very good English, so he would be accompanied by his interpreter. They had been working on this deal for months, but the two sides had yet to come a financial agreement. Essentially, Rothman's company would be taking control of the operations of the other company, but keeping most of the current personnel and structure in place. It was strictly a financial deal, which is what Rothman's company excelled in. They looked for companies that were successful but needed a little bit of capital to get through a tough stretch or take the next step in their growth. The Rothman Group would step in and provide the needed financial support in exchange, of course, for a healthy percentage of the profits. Determining that percentage was always the sticking point, as it was with this meeting today.

"I understand," Megan said. "Is there anything I should say or do? Should I take notes or anything?"

"You will act as hostess," Rothman said. "Get water, coffee, etc. Then you will sit next to me and observe. Much of what we discuss will be confusing, but you'll learn the more you listen and sit in on this meetings. I find it's better to learn by doing. So just dive in. And, of course, sit there and look pretty and do whatever I tell you to do during the meeting."

"Of course, sir," Megan said. "Thank you for letting me be part of the meeting."

Rothman kissed her hard on the mouth, pushing his tongue into her mouth while he groped her tits and squeezed her ass. Megan kissed him back, of course, and wondered if he had decided they had time for a quickie.

"Remember," he said, squeezing her breasts, "you are eye candy in this meeting. He's a nice man. Professional. Respectful. But he's a man. He has a pretty interpreter. He will like you. Ooze sexuality. Be sexy, be flirty. Show off. Understand?"

"Of course, sir," Megan said. "It is my purpose and will be my pleasure, sir."

Just then Bonnie rang in and told them that Mr. Tanaka and his interpreter had arrived. "I'll be right there," Rothman said. He had an ice bucket in his office. He grabbed two pieces of ice and held them to Megan's nipples, his eyes locked on hers. She bit her lip, wanting to kiss him again. The ice hurt her sensitive nipples, but she understood. He wanted them fully erect, impossible for their guests not to notice. It would make a clear first impression about her role and purpose there. It was a power move by a powerful man.

"When you get him a drink, bend over at the waist and make sure he sees under your dress," Rothman said.

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "I always bend over at the waist, like a good girl."

Rothman smiled, put one ice cube in his mouth, one in hers and kissed her again until the cubes melted.

"Stand here," he said. "Hands behind your back. Present yourself."

"Yes, sir."

Rothman opened the door and welcomed Mr. Tanaka and his interpreter, who introduced herself as Mao. Tanaka was about 50 years old, solidly built, clean cut, confident and professional. Mao was probably in her late 20s or early 30s. She was quite attractive with long dark hair, lovely eyes, and a nice petite figure. She was much more conservatively dressed than Megan. Mao's skirt came to her knees and she wore a plain with blouse with a navy blazer over the top. She wore low heels. She looked pretty, but very professional. If she found Megan's appearance to be unacceptable in any way, she didn't show it.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers