Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK, Kasey," Michael assured her, forcing himself not to think about what her bare pussy might look like. "It's very nice of you to help Megan. You're a team player. That's important."

Kasey held up her g-string and Megan, understanding the moment, hesitated before reaching out to take it. This gave her dad plenty of time to see the little g-string and to realize that both girls were sitting feet away, naked beneath their tiny dresses.

Megan bent over to put it on, again, right there in front of him. She wasn't trying to seduce her dad, but two girls peeling off their panties and sharing them with each other right in front of him had to have some cumulative effect. If he wasn't thinking naughty thoughts before, surely he was by now.

Megan hugged her dad and hurried back upstairs. She had lied to them about the lunch meeting. Mr. Rothman had already told her that her lunch would be spent being receiving punishment. He had said it with a smile.

Ten minutes later, the office door was locked and Megan was naked except for her heels. Her dress and Kasey's thong lay on the table. Megan was laying on Rothman's desk. She was on her side, facing him, her hands behind her back, tied to her ankles with one of Rothman's neckties. Another necktie was tied tightly around her neck, the same way a man would wear it. He could tighten or loosen it just by sliding the knot up or down. He yanked on it, pulling her face closer to his.

"You know why you are being punished," he said.

"Yes, sir."

"But you don't really understand why it's wrong for you to cum without permission, do you?"

"No, not really, sir," Megan admitted. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," he smiled. "Just listen and learn. You're a good girl. I'm not angry. I'm a little disappointed is all."

Those words crushed Megan. She hated to disappoint anyone -- her parents, her teachers, her friends, her coaches. She never, ever wanted to let anyone down. To know she had let Mr. Rothman down was like a punch to the gut. How could she have been so selfish? True, she still didn't understand why she wasn't allowed to cum. But she realized, that didn't matter. Her coaches used to have her do drills that she didn't understand, but she did them anyway because she knew it would help her get better. She needed to trust Rothman the same way. She did, really, but her damn pussy just got too excited and she couldn't control herself.

"I'm very sorry to disappoint you, sir," Megan said sincerely. "I want to learn so I won't ever disappoint you again."

"I know you do," Rothman said, putting his fingers on her lips. He pushed his middle finger between her lips and she sucked on it like it was a cock. "I understand why you think it should be OK for you to cum whenever it hits. It makes sense, doesn't it?" He plugged her nose with his left hand and pushed three fingers from his right hand all the way into her mouth. He watched her eyes as they began to water. But she didn't struggle, she didn't resist. She showed no fear, only acceptance.

"It's not because I don't want you to have pleasure," Rothman said, finally unplugging her nose and pulling his fingers out of her mouth. He grabbed a nipple in each hand and began pulling and rubbing them and gently slapping her breasts, not hurting them, just playing with them like they were one of those fidget toys. "I want you to look forward to being fucked. But I like fucking more than just your pussy. Your mouth, your tits, your ass -- all of you is a source of pleasure for me for various reasons in various ways. What they have in common is that, while you're with me, each of those things belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said, holding still as he continued to tease and torment her breasts and nipples.

"So, if I own your mouth, I get to decide how far down your throat I put my cock, don't I?"

"Of course, sir."

"And if I own your tits, I get to decide how I want to play with them, don't I?"

"Yes, sir."

"I own your ass. It's mine to fuck any time I want, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"And that pussy, it's lovely, tight, juicy. It's a beautiful little cunt. I love fucking it too. But I fuck it when I want, how I want. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"So, if you spit when I tell you to swallow, is that acceptable?"

"Of course not, sir," Megan said. "I would never do that."

"Because I own your mouth and use it how I want to. Same with your cunt. If you cum when I tell you not to, you are not truly admitting that I own it, are you?"

"No, sir," Megan said, beginning to understand.

"It's about control, power, and understanding your place and purpose," Rothman said. "Trust me, when you learn that, I will let you cum a lot. You will have earned it. And you will enjoy it so much more. It's like Christmas morning. You wanted to open your presents at 6 a.m. Your parents said you had to wait until 8. Something like that, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"They're your presents. You should be able to open them whenever you want, right?"

"No, sir."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't have permission. They weren't mine yet. Not until they were given to me."

"Exactly. My cock in your pussy is a gift to you. Me fucking you until you cum is my gift to you. If you cum before I am ready for you to receive that gift, it's greedy and disrespectful. And I know you well enough that you are not that kind of girl. You're sweet, kind, giving and caring."

"Thank you, sir."

"So, I know you want to learn. I know you feel bad about disrespecting me. And, for that reason, I know you understand why I have to punish you. It's for your own good. And the next time I give you permission to cum, you will appreciate it so much more, you will thank me for this."

"I believe that, sir," Megan said, wincing as he pinched her nipples. Then he rolled her onto her stomach and slapped her ass a couple of times on each cheek, then he squeezed her ass cheeks and ran his hands along the insides of her thighs.

"This body of yours, Megan, is magnificent," he said. "As powerless as you feel right now, it holds a lot of power. You have to understand that, how to use it. This body has the power to make me very happy. It has the power to make this company a lot of money, as you saw today with Mr. Tanaka."

"But I failed, sir," Megan said.

"But you saw the potential," Rothman said. "Look at this way. You played tennis, right? Well, you lost the first set, not the match. You saw his temptation. We set him up. We will win the match. Because of all this." He cupped her pussy and then slapped her ass.

"I hope so, sir," Megan said.

"Ready for lunch?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"You might not like this one so much," Rothman said. "But remember, this is part of your punishment. I would say this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you, but that's not even remotely true. I will definitely enjoy this much more than you will."

"I understand, sir."

Rothman untied her wrists and ankles. He stood at the end of the desk, between her legs. She was still on her belly. He grabbed her legs and pulled her toward him, dragging her breasts across the big wooden desk. He pulled her ass to him and spread her ass cheeks. He squirted a some lube directly on the puckered little hole, then rubbed his fingers across it, covering them in lube. He pushed his fingers against her asshole, then inside it, lubing the little opening. He finger fucked her ass, adding lube as needed. He used both hands to pull her asshole open wider, gradually loosening and stretching it. He wasn't gentle. She moaned and groaned but didn't squirm or roll away. He put the head of his cock against the opening. "Not big enough yet," he grunted before pulling at her asshole again.

"Tight little ass," he muttered. "This workout is better than resistance bands."

He wedged his fingers inside her, holding her hole open as he pushed his cock against it one more time. This time, he pushed his head past the ring and a couple of inches inside her. He spun the tie on her neck around so the long part was hanging behind her. He pulled on it, tightening it around her neck and forcing her to arch her back and lift her tits off the desk. She pushed her ass against him and he drove in deeper, forcefully, the lube providing just enough assistance to make it bearable for her.

"See, I enjoy fucking this hole as much as I do your pussy," Rothman said, leaning over so his lips were next to her ear. "So, when I choose your pussy, it's a gift. Learn to appreciate that."

"Yes, sir," Megan groaned.

He fucked her hard, slapping her ass and yanking on the tie and her hair both. He put his fingers in her mouth, fish-hooking her as he pounded into her. She thought he was about to cum when he pulled out, but instead he rolled her onto her back. Then he went to the other end of the table and dragged her by the hair and the tie across the desk again. Now her head hung off the end of the desk and put his cock, which had been in her ass only seconds ago, into her mouth.

"Time to eat your ass, bitch," he snarled. "I bet it doesn't taste as good as it looks." He laughed and pushed his cock into the back of her throat. All Megan could see was his shaft and balls. She tried not think about the taste or where his cock had been, but it was awful. She almost gagged. She wasn't sure if it was knowing where his cock had been, the taste or the combination, but she was about to be sick. She refocused. She couldn't mess up again. He might fire her. Then where would she be? She focused on sucking, not choking, keeping her teeth out of the way, doing a good job. He pulled his cock out and slapped her face with it.

"Never." Slap. "Cum." Slap. "Without." Slap. "Permission." Slap. "Slut." Slap. Slap. Slap.

She winced, yet loved the feel of his hard shaft slapping against her face. It was so strong. So manly. "Yes, sir," she said.

"Eat this, bitch," he grunted. He turned around, still straddling her face. He rubbed his balls over her face and dropped them onto her lips. She licked and sucked on them. He held her head up, his shaft, resting on her forehead now. Then he moved a little further forward until she was licking the area between his balls and asshole. She knew where this was going. Sure enough, he spread his cheeks and pushed her face into his ass. "See if my ass tastes any better than yours, whore."

She licked his asshole. This was even more disgusting than eating her own ass off his dick had been -- at least that disgusting flavor had the benefit of being accompanied by a big, juicy cock. This was just pure nasty. It was degrading, and she knew it was meant to be. She had to learn her place, and he was teaching her by going to extremes.

"Just lick," she told herself. She licked and he groaned and laughed and taunted her. She was so turned on, so humiliated. What a crazy combination. She lost track of time, but she knew she licked his ass for a long time. Then he turned back around, supported her head with one hand, stroked his cock with the other. His balls were touching her hair. His shaft was on her forehead. His head was bumping into her nose and lips. He kept stroking, rubbing his balls in her hair. When he came, his cum spurted out in an arc, landing between her tits. He kept cumming, leaving trails of cum across her chest, neck and chin. He stuffed his cock in her mouth and throat fucked her until he finally softened.

"See," he said. "That felt great to me. Probably not as great to you. Not as great as it could. My pleasure will never be minimized. How much I allow you to have is up to you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said. He untied her neck and slapped her ass, sending her off to the bathroom.

"Clean up and get dressed."

"Yes, sir," she said. Then, just before she got to the bathroom, she turned around and said. "Thank you, sir, for teaching me. I learned a lot."

"You're welcome, little slut," Rothman grinned.

***

Kasey and Michael were sitting at the diner. Michael had offered to go get her panties first, but Kasey had insisted they eat first. "You shouldn't have to delay your meal because of me, Mr. Brandt," she had said.

"OK," he had responded. "Just be careful. Keep that dress pulled down. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak."

"Yes, sir," she giggled. "You're so funny, Mr. Brandt. I'm lucky to be working for you."

She ordered a salad with ranch dressing. When they brought it out, she couldn't but think of her salad at the school the other day, covered in cum. What a great lunch that was. She wished she could get Mr. Brandt to give her some of his own special dressing. She could use some protein with her salad.

Kasey reminded herself she had to start pushing the conversation forward, cultivating things. "I hope it's not awkward for you to be sitting here with me," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, I hope no one sees us together and thinks the wrong thing," she said. "I wouldn't want to get you in any trouble with your wife."

"Oh," he chuckled and nodded. "I see. Well, don't worry about that. My wife wouldn't be upset at all. Besides, I'm old enough to be your father, obviously, so I doubt anyone would have the wrong idea."

"Lots of girls like older men," Kasey said. She just let the words linger. She didn't admit that she did. She didn't say she didn't. She just left it there for him to wonder. He was silent for a moment and she could tell she had him thinking. Maybe warning bells going off in his head, she thought.

"That's true," he said finally. "Though I'm not exactly the charming older man young woman fawn over."

"You're too humble," Kasey said. "Any girl -- I mean one who was into older men -- would be happy to have you. You're perfect." She put her hands on her mouth as if she realized what she had said too late and wished she hadn't said it. Of course, she had said it on purpose.

"Perfect?" he chuckled. "Far from it. But thank you. You're very sweet to say that."

"I'm sorry," she tried to backtrack. "I shouldn't have said that. Oh my, I'm blushing!" She was putting on her best innocent schoolgirl act, playing to his paternal nature.

"It's OK," he assured her gently, playing right into her hands. "I'm flattered, Kasey. Forget about it and enjoy your lunch."

Kasey read him and backed off for now. He needed to be comfortable, to be drawn in. He was probably only now even entertaining the thought of being with her in some way. But she knew he wouldn't cheat on his wife. It wasn't her goal to make him cheat. It was her goal to make him think about it and fantasize about it. If she could even tempt a decent man like Mr. Brandt, she knew she could seduce most any man. Despite the lack of sex and training, she was finding her own self-taught lessons interesting and exciting. She could still use some cock, but for now she was finding purpose in her work.

They went to a nearby department store after lunch to get her some panties. He offered her some money and said he would wait in the car, but she asked him to please come with her.

She went straight to the lingerie and underwear, ignoring the panties she would have worn a week ago, and going straight for the sexy stuff.

"You can wear regular panties," he offered.

"I really like the g-strings," Kasey said. "They're really comfortable. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, you can wear whatever you want. I'm not your dad," he smiled, looking around, well aware that an older man standing in the lingerie section with a much younger woman looked a little suspect. "Look, I'm going to go look at the ties. Take your time."

"Oh no, please stay," she said. "I need you to help me pick something out. I'm terrible at making up my mind. They all look so cute. Please stay."

"Of course I'll stay," he nodded, surprised that he was so happy that she had asked him to stay. Why did he like that?

"Do you like this?" she asked, holding up a hot pink g-string that looked like it could have been made out of shoe laces and a post-it note. What could it possibly cover? Then he thought about Megan wearing something this size right now. He had to face reality. His little girl -- and her best friend -- were all grown up.

"Um, yes, that looks very nice," he said.

"Oooh, I like this too," she held up a shiny silver one.

"Me too," he nodded.

"Does your wife wear things like this for you?" she asked.

"Um, well, she used to," Michael said. He regretted saying it. She didn't need to know about that. This was all making him very nervous. He believed Kasey didn't know how sexual and suggestive she was being. He didn't know what to say or do. As luck would have it, his phone rang.

"Oh, I have to take this," he said. "Here, buy whatever you want. I'll be waiting up front." He handed her some cash -- enough to buy several g-strings if she wanted -- and walked away as he answered the phone.

Kasey was frustrated. She had hoped to lure him into the dressing room so he could tell her which ones looked best on her. Then she had an idea. She bought both the hot pink one and the silver one and met him outside. He was still on the phone as they walked to the car. Both g-strings were in a bag. She was still nude underneath her dress.

Once they got in the car, he was still talking on the phone as she pulled the hot pink g-string out the bag. Looking over at him, she pulled it up her legs, lifting her hips off the seat and pulling it in place. He looked over at her, unable to avoid glancing at her bare thighs. He hung up the phone and said, "Kasey, what are you doing?"

"Putting on my new g-string," she smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, but..."

"Wait." she said, pulling the g-string back off and putting the silver one on. She pulled it slowly up her legs and took her time positioning it over her pussy. He had to see her bald mound this time. "Do you like this one more or less than the pink one?"

She looked at him, smiling. He was speechless, mouth slightly open. He was sweating. Finally, she had gotten to him.

"Um, I actually like the pink one," he said. "But you can change in the bathroom at the office."

"Don't be silly," Kasey smiled innocently. She hiked her dress way up on her hips this time, pulled the silver g-string off and sat there, dress up and pussy exposed as she put one g-string in the bag and took the other one out. Again, she pulled it up her long legs slowly and looked down at her pussy as she carefully positioned the g-string. "Better, sir?"

"Absolutely perfect," Michael said, not even trying to look away now.

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said. "I want to look good and professional for our meeting."

"They will love you, I'm sure," Michael assured her.

"No one has loved me for a long time," Kasey joked.

"What do you mean?"

"I broke up with my last boyfriend months ago," she sighed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking about my love life. I can't believe I did that. That's unprofessional."

"It's OK," Michael assured her. "You and I aren't typical co-workers. I mean, I've know you for years. You can be yourself around me. No judgement."

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said, touching his thigh for just a second. "I really appreciate it. I would be so nervous if I was working for anyone but you."

Michael noticed the leg touch, but tried not to think about it. She was too young. She was his daughter's best friend. She was an employee. Her dad was his friend. And, he was still a married man, at least for now. Nothing about sex with Kasey would be appropriate. He shoved the idea out of his mind.

They got back to work and had their meeting with little additional incident. Kasey tried her best to flash her thighs and show off her curves, but the opportunities were limited and she felt like she needed to pull back a little bit. She truly respected and admired Mr. Brandt. She didn't want to make him too uncomfortable or get him in any trouble. He was just an ideal test subject otherwise. She felt like she was making pretty good progress. She had gotten him a little flustered. Herself, she was more than flustered. She was downright horny. She was jealous of Megan, knowing that her friend was probably getting plenty of dick from Mr. Rothman.