Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Megan was under the desk, her mouth once again on Rothman's cock, giving him an "end of the day blowjob". Her hands were tied behind her back by one of his ties and she could hear the keys on his keyboard as he typed. The man was working, doing his job, just like she was doing hers. Clearly he was in no rush. She had drained him twice, so his urgency was gone. He was enjoying making her work for one last snack before quitting time.

Then she heard him heat the speaker button on his phone and call Bonnie.

"Yes, Mr. Rothman," Bonnie's voice came through the speaker. Rothman had his hands on Megan's head and started fucking her face harder, making her slobber and sputter. It was a noisy and Megan wondered if Bonnie could hear it through the speaker. And if she could hear it, so could anyone else walking by Bonnie's desk. Megan shuddered at the thought of her dad walking by and hearing that. To her it sounded exactly like the sloppy, nasty face-fucking it was. She couldn't imagine anyone confusing these sounds for anything else. And they would know it was her.

Up until now, it had been a slow, quite blowjob. She had controlled it. But this was all Rothman. All his fucking and thrusting. She knew it was on purpose. His power, her humiliation and degradation. They went hand in hand.

"I need you to book a flight for me and Megan to Dallas," Rothman said. "We will leave Wednesday and come back Friday."

"Of course, sir," Bonnie said. "First class, sir?"

"No, coach is fine," he said.

"Two rooms for two nights, sir?" Bonnie asked.

"No, just one will be fine," he said, pinching Megan's nose until she coughed and sputtered loudly. "Maybe get a suite with a king bed."

"Of course, sir," Bonnie said. "Very nice of you to take her, sir. I'm sure she will find it very educational."

"I hope so," he said. "Thank you, Bonnie. You're the best."

He hung up, looked down at Megan, pulled his cock out until the head rested on her tongue. He smiled and came on her tongue, watching it pool on her tongue and slide down her throat. "Good girl," he said. "Time to go home."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Thank you for taking me on the trip, sir."

By the time she went to her dad's office, Megan had been fucked in every hole, exposed to a client, tied up and groped throughout the day. It had been a long first day. Despite disappointing Rothman by cumming without permission, she felt like she had managed to please him. She hoped so. She was getting paid to do so now. She supposed that carried greater responsibility, but in her heart she knew she would put forth the same effort to please him with or without a paycheck. Sluts didn't worry about the money. They did their job because they were born to do it.

On the way home, she told her dad and Kasey about the trip to meet with Mr. Tanaka. She didn't tell them about only being one room and one bed. She knew her dad would assume that Rothman would get two rooms.

"Wow, you must have really impressed him today," Kasey said.

"He said thought it would be good experience for me," Megan said. "He said that Mr. Tanaka is tough but nice and that negotiating with him was a really good opportunity to learn how to handle tough negotiations in a respectful way."

"That will be so cool!" Kasey said.

"I have to admit, this is great experience for you," Michael said. "I'm sure you will get to be in some of these meetings, too, Kasey."

They dropped Kasey off at Mick and Harry's -- she had promised to make dinner for them. Megan went home to have dinner with her parents, eager to see how they interacted.

Kasey's cooking consisted of heating up a frozen pizza wearing only her heels while she told the guys about her day and the trip to Dallas. Then her dinner consisted of two fat cocks and a belly full of cum. Neither of them fucked her pussy, so she left, happy to have done her job but frustrated that no one had gotten her off nor given her permission to get herself off.

She put her clothes back on and walked to Megan's house. Megan drove her home and told her about her day with Rothman. Then she told her about dinner with her parents.

"So, I think my mom and dad are having some problems," Megan said. She told Kasey about her dad sleeping on the couch and even about him jerking off.

"Poor man!" Kasey sighed. "I can't believe. They are such a great couple."

"I know," Megan said. "He says they aren't communicating well and it's no big deal. So I asked them outright at dinner if they were getting a divorce. Mom acted surprised and Dad played it off. She said they would work things out and not to worry about it. But I don't feel good about it. I'm kinda worried to leave them for two days."

"Well, whatever is going on, I don't think those two days will change things one way or the other," Kasey said. "I hope it all works out. They are great parents. I know you want them to be happy, no matter what that looks like."

Their conversation came to a halt when Rothman texted them both with instructions on the next day's attire. It ended with, "Kasey, you will be working with me. Get plenty of rest."

Kasey looked at Megan and grinned.

END CHAPTER 1