Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls learn more about their natural roles.
18.8k words
4.84
25.9k
17

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

MEGAN & KASEY: ON THE JOB TRAINING

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 4: KNOW YOUR ROLE, GIRLS

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.

  • Sal Peterson: School janitor/maintenance, heavy set, mid 40s, strong

  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, on the verge of divorce, 46

  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete

  • Hanson: Neighbor; 50s, slender, sickly, made money on stock

  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build

  • Granderson: Kasey's dad

  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.

  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.

  • Jock and Muscles (Miles and Joshua): Joshua, black, 6-3, 35, elite athlete. Miles, football player, 6-6, late 30s, co-own gym together and both work as security at Meeks strip club.

  • Bud: Met Megan at the carnival, early 50s, black, short and stocky, sick wife, faithful to her, jerks off to videos and pics of Megan, great laugh and smile

  • Jim: 22, about 6 feet, pudgy, basketball shooter at carnival. glasses, nice

  • Tom: Middle-aged, sandy colored hair, pudgy but not fat - dad bod, glasses, realtor, rode with Megan on Tilt A Whirl, but very respectful

  • Pierce: Defense trainer, very tall, late 30s, powerfully built, short dark hair, strong jaw line, dominant, intimidating

  • Mason: Washing machine repair guy; middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. About six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile.

  • Jackson Potter: Target employee, 17, senior to be at Megan's school, does the web site

  • Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman

  • Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

Even though she hadn't been able to move for over an hour, Megan was exhausted. Her position was far from restful. She lay in the luxurious hotel suite she was sharing with Mr. Rothman. She was on the bed, hogtied and nude except for her heels. A ball gag was in her mouth. A butt plug was in her ass, and a vibrator was in her pussy. Nipple clamps were attached to both nipples, with gold chains connecting her nipples to a dog collar around her neck. Movement was both difficult and painful. Her muscles ached. Her mouth was sore. Her ass was sore. Her nipples burned. And her pussy, which was initially happy to have the vibrator, was so overstimulated that it was uncomfortable. Nonetheless, she had cum three times since being in this position. She simply wanted to be untied and put in a hot bath. Anything to help her relax and feel clean.

But relaxation had not been part of this day. Travel could be tiring enough, but add to it a dress inspired by a movie hooker and a blowjob in the back of the car on the way to the hotel and the trip had been interesting to say the least.

When they checked into the hotel, they were notified that they had been upgraded to a suite courtesy of Mr. Tanaka. The room included a living room, small dining area, small kitchen area and a beautiful king size bed, plus a spacious bathroom. Sitting on the table was a large box with a note from Tanaka's assistant Mao.

"Welcome Mr. Rothman and Megan," the card read. "Mr. Tanaka is well aware of the limitations that travel presents for the types and amount of items you can bring with you. Nonetheless, many of these items are at the very least desired, if not essential, for an enjoyable trip. So, please accept this travel welcome package and enjoy its contents with our compliments. Sincerely, Mao."

"What do you think it could be?" Megan asked. "Look at this place. We already have everything we need."

"Open it up," Rothman said. He didn't know what was in the box, but he had a hunch it wasn't fruit basket or complimentary robes.

Megan pulled the tape off the box and opened it. Her eyes grew wide and Rothman came over, looked inside the box and smiled. "Mr. Tanaka knows how to travel," he said.

The box was full of sex toys - dildos, vibrators, silk scarves, nipple clamps, fur-lined cuffs, dog collars, butt plugs, lubricant, ball gags, cock rings, and more. Megan knew Rothman was likely to punish her for cumming without permission in the back of the car. Now he certainly had the tools to do so. Megan was still marveling at the array of items and wondering which ones Rothman would use on her when his phone buzzed. He looked at the text from Mao. "Tanaka and Mao have invited us to dinner at the restaurant across the street. Freshen up but keep that dress on. We'll leave in 20 minutes."

Megan took 10 minutes in the bathroom, fixing her hair and makeup. She still tasted Rothman's cum on her tongue. She brushed her teeth, wondering if was possible for those little sperm to be stuck between her teeth or in her gums, even. It was one of those absurd mental images that made her giggle. Most girls she knew would say that was gross or disgusting. She found it funny and, quite frankly, a bit of a turn on. Naughty thoughts, naughty toys and a very naughty dress. How could she not be horny right now?

As they walked across the street to the restaurant, Rothman told her as matter-of-factly as if he was reminding her which fork to use, "after we order and before the food comes, make eye contact with Tanaka. Put your foot between his legs, rub his penis through his pants with your foot. Then, when you have his attention, reach under your dress and pull off your panties. Let them slide down your legs and onto your foot. Then put the foot back in his crotch and show him that g-string. Let him take it if he wants."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Will this help with the negotiation, sir?"

"It won't hurt," Rothman laughed.

Still wearing that dress inspired by the title character in "Pretty Woman", Megan stood out in a restaurant filled mostly with professionals staying at the hotel. These people dressed in suits or at least business casual. Megan's attire could best be described as "slutty natural". She wore little makeup or jewelry. The tiny dress showed off her natural beauty. Nothing about her was fake. As self-conscious as she felt being so exposed and out of place, she was also proud that both Rothman and Tanaka - as well as many of the other men in the restaurant - expressed genuine appreciation for his remarkable appearance. It was flattering in that respect, to be the object of desire.

Ever since their first meeting with Tanaka earlier in the week, she had been the object of his desire as well. It had been quite obvious and Rothman had made sure that Tanaka went home with Megan's panties in his pocket. Tanaka was a smart, savvy business man with a beautiful assistant of his own, so he would not be easily influenced by a pretty woman. He wouldn't make a bad deal just for a chance to fuck Megan. But, he might be able to be put in more genial mood if Rothman was especially generous in sharing Megan with him. That was Rothman's theory, which he shared with Megan as he instructed her on what to do during the dinner.

Per Rothman's instructions, she made sure to sit directly across from Tanaka. As they talked casually - not talking business at all - Mao translated for Tanaka. They talked about the city, politics, and upcoming vacation plans. As this was going on, Tanaka was staring at Megan most of the time.

She made sure he had his eyes on her when she lifted her foot and slid it slowly up his leg. She was worried her heel would poke him or tear his pants, but his smile told her that he wasn't concerned. She moved her toe between his thighs and he looked down, watching as she placed her foot in his lap. After a moment, she pulled it back. Then, holding his eye contact, she lifted her hips and quietly reached under her dress and pulled down her g-string. It was a subtle, quick move not easily noticeable to others in the restaurant, but to Tanaka it was clear what she was doing. He smiled and Megan smiled back briefly before looking away in embarrassment. She felt overwhelmed and awkward, trying to flirt with a significantly older man.

She made a show of dropping her napkin, giving an excuse to bend over and quickly unlace and remove her right shoe. She then placed the g-string around her foot, weaving the little string between her toes to keep it secure. She sat back up, looked at him and slid her bare foot up his leg. He noticed the difference in feel immediately and she, herself, liked being able to feel him with the bottom of her foot.

She watched him, sipping her wine as she moved her foot slowly but steadily up his leg. He was looking at Rothman now, talking about their respective sailing adventures. With Mao translating, it was like Megan was the only one not in on the conversation. She wasn't supposed to be. She was doing what Rothman had brought her to do - well, at least one of the things he had brought her to do.

He shifted forward in his seat and spread his legs, giving her wiggling toes better access to his crotch. He wasn't hard, but she could feel his balls and seemingly sizable cock through his trousers. It was weird to feel it with her foot, but kind of sexy too. He clearly liked it as she could feel him begin to harden. It was only then that he looked down and saw the g-string. He looked up at her and smiled. Then he turned back to Rothman, who was speaking, and reached down and pulled the g-string off her foot. He took a sip of win and then, pretending he was holding his napkin, dabbed his lips with her panties. She blushed and he grinned. He put the g-string on the table, in plain view. Then, pulling his own surprise, he reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out the panties she had given him a few days ago. He set these on the table as well, all the while continuing his conversation with Mao and Rothman, who most certainly noticed, but pretended not to.

Megan continued to massage him under the table, making him fully hard, until their food arrived. Then he nodded to her, letting her know that was enough. She sat back up and bent over, putting her shoe back on before beginning her meal. With Mao translating for Tanaka, the conversation was mostly contained between Rothman, Tanaka and Mao. Megan just listened quietly, trying to be seen and not heard like she had been told as a child. She was certainly being seen. Rothman and Tanaka openly leered at her, not hiding their interest in her body. She sensed that others in the restaurant were looking at her too. She felt exposed, but it was sort of flattering. Without being conceited, she tried to accept the looks as compliments, as if she were a piece of art in a museum, rather than a piece of meat in front of a pack of hungry wolves. While the latter might be more accurate, the former was more flattering and empowering. She chose that and sat up straight. "Let them look," she told herself.

She looked at Mao and wondered what she thought about all this. She was a beautiful woman and it was clear that she took care of Tanaka in much the same way that Megan took care of Rothman. Still, both men seemed transfixed with Megan. Was Mao jealous? Was she happy to have the attention somewhere else, maybe giving her a night off? Was this normal? Megan hoped Mao wasn't mad at her. She seemed like a very nice, professional woman. Megan respected her and hoped Mao respected her too.

Lost in her thoughts, Megan didn't realize that the conversation had turned to the box of sex toys that Tanaka had delivered to their suite. But she caught Tanaka leering at her and smiling while Mao said, "Mr. Tanaka would be very happy to assist you, Mr. Rothman."

Assist? What had Megan missed? She was too scared to ask, but forced a smile as Tanaka dapped his lips once more with her panties and they all stood up. Rothman put his hand around her waist and guided her toward the door as Tanaka and Mao trailed behind. Megan looked back at the table and saw her old panties still laying there. The ones she wore tonight were gone. Then, as she turned back toward the door, walking behind Rothman, he dropped her panties on the floor, acting as if they had fallen out of his pocket.

Before she could react, Mao whispered in her ear, "You are to bend over and pick them up. Just hold an end, don't wad them up in your hand or try to hide them."

Megan nodded, swallowed hard, glancing around her. Some people were looking. Rothman had stopped and was looking back. The host was watching as were a few people who were waiting for a table. And Tanaka was directly behind her, ready for the show. "Let them look," she whispered to herself. She bent over at the waist as she'd been trained. She took her time, letting Tanaka and anyone else get a good look. She pinched the top of the panties between two fingers and lifted it the way one might hold up a dirty rag. The tiny panties hung from her fingers, unmistakable to anyone close enough to see what they were.

She looked at the host, who smiled, blushed and looked away. Funny, she thought, she should be the one who was uncomfortable, not him.

She continued to carry the panties, dangling from her fingers, as they crossed the road back to the hotel, went through the lobby and up the elevator. She knew people noticed. They noticed her dress, her heels, her panties - everything about her appearance drew attention. But surrounded by Tanaka, Rothman and Mao, she felt safe despite her exposure. People would look but no one would try anything beyond that.

Once they got in the room, things picked up rapidly.

"I've tied up a few girls in my day," Rothman said to Megan. "But Mr. Tanaka is a bit more experienced. He's going to show me a few things, while Mao translates. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said nervously.

She looked over at Tanaka. Mao was unzipping his pants. She put her hand inside his pants and stroked him while Tanaka stared at Megan, smiling. When his cock was hard, he nodded to Rothman who said, "Put your panties on Mr. Tanaka's cock."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. She stepped forward, looking at Tanaka's thick cock. Mao continued stroking it slowly, then took her hand away as Megan reached forward with her panties. She took one of the leg openings and hung it over the end of the Tanaka's cock, resting it just past the head. Mao smiled and gripped his cock again, holding the soft panties around it as she stroked him.

Tanaka smiled and said something. Mao looked at Megan and said, "You are to ask Mr. Tanaka to please tie you up and to invite him to use you as he pleases."

Megan glanced at Rothman, feeling like she needed his permission to say such a thing. She felt based on the school rules the Board would not want her to be shared like this without their knowledge, but he simply nodded and winked. Megan nodded back and looked at Mr. Tanaka.

"Mr. Tanaka," she began, her voice soft and sweet. "Would you please tie me up any way you want? And would you please use my body in any manner you wish to please you?"

Tanaka spoke again and Mao translated. "Mr. Tanaka accepts your invitation. You are to get on your knees and retrieve your panties with your mouth. Keep them in your mouth. Now that you have made the invitation, you will not need to speak further."

Megan nodded and knelt before Tanaka's hard cock. She realized now that Mao had not just been stroking Tanaka's cock with her panties, but that she had also wrapped them tightly around the base of his shaft. Getting them off using only her mouth was going to require significant effort. She leaned forward, maintaining eye contact and licked carefully around the soft, juicy head. He smiled down at her, standing still, letting her work further and further down his shaft at her own pace. Through the corner of her eye, Megan noticed Mao approach Mr. Rothman, slowly pulling off her dress as she did so.

Megan realized they were swapping, the men offering their women to their counterparts. She wasn't sure if it was a sign of respect, a friendly gift, or if there was some sort of power play going on where one man would gain negotiating power over the other. She remembered Rothman telling her that the whole trip was about business. She suddenly took her work more seriously. Could the deal being negotiated really be determined by how well she fucked Tanaka? It seemed ludicrous, but so did just about everything else today. The more she learned about business, the less she understood her role in it. She was beginning to understand that sex could be a powerful tool, but how did her fucking Tanaka while Mao fucked Rothman give either man an advantage? Or was this not business, like Rothman had said, and just about fucking? If it was, why would he choose Mao over her? Mao was beautiful, but Megan didn't like the idea of him desiring someone more than he desired her.

Maybe that was part of it. Maybe she was supposed to make Tanaka want her more than he wanted Mao. Could she be a bargaining chip that way? She didn't know. She was so confused. She stuck to what she knew. She sucked his dick like the skilled pro she was quickly becoming. She hadn't perfected everything yet, but she knew how to suck a cock now. She took him all the way and started using her tongue and lips to pull the soft panties along his shaft, something she was certain he would enjoy the feel of.

Try as she might, however, she had little success getting the panties to move. They were staying put. She grew frustrated and took the risk of using her teeth to try to get them to move. If she could get a good grip on them, she could tug or rip them off if she had too. But she bit down too far. She didn't bite him, but her teeth scraped his shaft. She saw his smile turn to anger. He put his hand on her forehead and pushed her back, roughly. She fell backward and he said something angrily.

Mao, who Megan realized amazingly had Rothman's cock and balls all in her mouth, slowly disengaged and crawled over to Tanaka. "Watch and learn, slut," Mao said tersely to Megan. Mao gulped Tanaka's cock down her throat as easily as if she were popping an aspirin. Megan watched closely. Mao had Tanaka fully in her mouth and Megan could see her cheeks hollow and her lips and tongue moving continuously. Whatever she was doing, Tanaka was enjoying it. Megan looked at Rothman, afraid he would be disappointed in her.

"Now you see," he said. "There is always more for you to learn. Don't feel bad, though. You have made great progress. Just don't get overconfident. There's always someone better than you."

The last line hit her hard. The implication was obvious. His words confirmed what her eyes told her: Mao was a far better cock-sucker than she was. That was a reality Megan could not accept. Challenge accepted. She would learn how to be even better than Mao, no matter how long it took or how many cocks she had to suck to do it.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers