Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how I fuck my pussy," he said. "Get used to it, slut."

He marched off to the restroom, leaving her a cum-covered mess. She assumed he would bring back a towel or something, so she hurriedly starting scooping the cum into her mouth. That's where it belonged. Not wasted on a towel.

As her head slowly cleared, she wondered what had changed. How could he snap so suddenly? Would this be how he treated her all the time, or was this a Jekyll and Hyde situation? It was almost like multiple personalities. She thought about how calculated he had been, though, even when he finally fucked her. That part of him was like the same old Michael.

Then Kasey thought about Megan and realized she was the same way. Once she developed a plan and accepted it as the right path, she was all in, no matter how much trepidation or reluctance she might display in reaching that point. Michael had analyzed his decision with maddening hesitation and waffling. That's why his intensity after making the decision was so surprising. But he must have been the same way Megan had been about starting all this in the first place: develop the plan, analyze, calculate, never rush to judgement or act impulsively. But once the decision is made, do it full force, no looking back.

"Liked that, didn't you bitch?" Michael said as he came back out. "Good slut, eat up all that cum. Don't miss a drop. Then get dressed. We're taking the rest of the day and tomorrow off. There's a lot of things I'm going to do to you before our trial period runs out tomorrow."

"Yes, mister," Kasey said, wondering what would happen when the trial period ran out and Megan came back. Would he transform back into the ho-hum Michael magically? Was that possible? Could he control his actions that much? A day ago he seemed like a very ordinary, nice, polite but somewhat boring man. Now, he was the most mysterious man she had never met. She had no idea what to expect. She had to be ready for anything. "Um, and thank you, master," she added, looking at his softening cock as he pulled up his pants.

"Mister and Master," she mused internally. "Looks like I've unleashed two beasts." She couldn't wait for them both to tame her, destroy her, devour her or do whatever else her new "daddy" had in mind. She hoped Megan was having half as much fun as she was.

END CHAPTER 4