Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a knot in her stomach as she watched Mao dislodge and remove the panties in less than a minute. Mao held it in her mouth in front of her and smiled. She took the panties out of her mouth and stuffed them in Megan's mouth. "Don't feel bad, dear," Mao said. "I'm the best there is. You'll get better. For what it's worth, based on your panties, your pussy tastes very sweet."

Megan didn't even know how to react to that. She hadn't expected such bravado from Mao, nor the compliment. Most of all, she had no clue how Mao had removed the panties so quickly. She wanted to ask her, but the panty gag prevented that.

Tanaka stepped to Megan and began slowly removing her dress. He said something and Mao said, "Mr. Tanaka asked me to explain my skills. When I was your age, I also wanted to get into the business world. I had no experience. But I attractive. Like you, I figured that would get me in the door. I knew of Mr. Tanaka's power. He had beautiful women around him all the time. I had to set myself apart. I saw him at a dinner and did the trick where you tie the cherry stem into a knot with your mouth. That caught his attention. He asked me to his room. He took the ribbon from my hair and tied around the base of his cock. He told me to untie and remove it. With my mouth. A bow would have been pretty easy, but he tied it in a knot. I spent the next 45 minutes working on that knot. When I finally succeeded, he hired me to be his assistant. Every day for the first month he tied something similar around his cock and forced me to untie with my mouth. When he wasn't fucking me, I would practice on items tied around dildos. I became as nimble with my lips and tongue as I am with my fingers. In the 10 years since, a day hasn't passed that I haven't sucked Mr. Tanaka's cock at least once. I am too good for him to grow tired of it. And, try as he might - like tonight - he simply can't find anyone as good as me. I know that sounds arrogant, Megan, but it's true. I'm not telling you that to put you down. I'm telling you to inspire you. You are gorgeous and I can see what you have to live this lifestyle. Just push yourself to be the best. That's how you keep this job for 10 years instead of two."

Now Megan understood Mr. Rothman's comment, "There's always someone better than you." He wasn't being critical, but it was a reminder that pretty women were everywhere. To set herself apart and keep Rothman's attention, Megan would have to be more than pretty, more than submissive. She needed to do things better than other girls or be willing to do things other girls wouldn't do. Reality hit home. The question was, what would really set her apart? She loved Kasey and didn't want to compete with her, but if it came to it, could she win a man from her best friend? Doubt crept into her mind, but it was trumped by her determination to be great. She hadn't started this whole business to quit at the first setback.

She wanted to prove herself, but there was little for her to do right now. Tanaka stripped except for her heels and led her to the bed. He pushed her back and, over the next 30 minutes, moved her body, rolling her over, touching her all over as he used scarves and soft ropes to bind her. He removed the panties from her mouth and replaced them with a ball gag.

Meanwhile, Mao was giving Rothman the blowjob of his life, coaxing two loads out of him. She inhaled and teased and tasted every part of him - his cock, his balls, his ass. Mao's mouth and tongue went everywhere. Her throat knew no limits. She seemed capable of holding her breath forever. Rothman understood how she kept her job for so long. She was very pretty, yes, but there were certainly younger, sexier girls out there - like Megan and Kasey. He respected that Mao had found a way to persist and now, not only was she the best cocksucker he'd ever seen, but she was a bright businesswoman who certainly would succeed long after her cock-sucking assistant days were over.

Rothman took note of Tanaka's rope work and was secretly proud of how Megan let him handle her, with no signs of tension or struggle in her body. She was limber, flexible, and completely submissive. He respected Tanaka's power play demonstrating Mao's superior skills compared to Megan's, but Megan was undeniably a fun girl to bend and twist and feel and play with. Tanaka's erection, fondling hands and probing eyes belied his poker face. The man was loving playing with the fuck doll named Megan.

Tanaka spread Megan's legs wide apart, securing them to the frame of the bed as he knelt between her thighs and entered her tight pussy for the first time. He stroked her slow and steady. Rothman admired Tanaka's style. He was poised and always under control. If he was tempted to drill Megan hard and furious, he didn't show it. Even when he did start lifting the poor, barely legal teen of the bed with his more powerful thrusts, he was steady and strong, not frantic. Rothman saw Megan cum and Tanaka licked his finger and wiped it across Megan's bald mound. He wondered what that was about.

Megan didn't know what it was about, nor did she much care. Rules didn't seem to matter. The rules of the school didn't matter to Rothman. His rules about her cumming without permission had been broken more than once today already, and it felt pretty good to her. She liked the feeling of being bound and not in control. It seemed out of character for her, since she usually felt the need to be in control. She had even lured Mick and Harry, controlling the initial events in her own way. But maybe it was a relief to not be in control. To be handled, taken, with no choice to do anything but submit. She could enjoy a good hard fucking without guilt. Being bound with strong hands on her body and a thick cock in her pussy made her so hot, she couldn't control herself.

She enjoyed Tanaka's fucking very much. He was powerful but not frantic or angry. He controlled her. He had the power, but didn't feel the need to remind her of it with every thrust the way Rothman did. It felt like Tanaka owned her body, and in that moment, she was OK with it. She knew she came fast and hard when Tanaka fucked her pussy. She did not have his control. She couldn't stop herself or delay it. That cock controlled her and she was ok with it as long as it led to mind-shattering orgasms like the one she just had.

She didn't know what it meant when he licked his thumb and wiped it across her pussy, but she knew what it felt like. It felt like he was marking his territory, claiming ownership. And it felt good.

Next, Tanaka pulled his cream covered cock out of Megan's pussy. He untied her legs, rolled her over, tied her wrists to the head board and spread her legs wide in a doggy style position. He pushed her head down, mashing it into the pillows as she split her ass cheeks with his cock and entered her, using her own lube to ease the way into her tightest hole. This was the downside of being submissive and giving up control, Megan thought. She was powerless to do anything but take it any way Tanaka wanted to give it to her. He wasn't huge, but his cock was thick and rigid. It felt like a steel rod splitting her open. It had felt wonderful in her pussy, but it wasn't so easy to take up her ass. Fortunately, he continued with a similar stroke, stretching her out with deep, long thrusts, no violent humping to increase the discomfort she already felt. She appreciated that and moaned through her gag as he took her with remarkable strength and stamina. He seemed to fuck her ass forever. The man had amazing control and she could see how he had lasted for so long with Mao sucking the tied ribbon off his cock. She had a feeling that when this beautiful cock finally erupted, it would be with a massive load. She just wondered where he would choose to deposit it.

Tanaka continued to hold Megan's head down, her face mashed into the bed. With the ball gag in her mouth, she struggled to turn her head enough to breathe through her nose. He wasn't going to make her pass out. She could tell he had no intent to be cruel in that way. But she sensed he enjoyed controlling her this way, as if her ability to capture the bit of air she could was a gift from him and she owed him her gratitude for his generosity. That was his form of dominance - not so much strength and roughness, but more of a mental control and feeling of supremacy. Where Rothman enjoyed showing her off and fucking her rough and treating her like a slut, Tanaka enjoyed the mind games. It was more of a case of him feeling like he deserved unlimited access to her because of his mental superiority and his generosity. In both cases, she had to submit, but the demonstration of power was different.

He fucked her steadily, reaming her ass. He was hard and giving it to her with thrusts that slapped his balls against her ass. But he didn't seem that close to cumming. Megan wondered how he could last so long. Finally she heard Mao say, "I'm ready, sir." Megan didn't know what that meant, but then Tanaka pulled out of her ass and he and Mao undid her bonds and rolled her onto her back. They removed her ball gag and Megan took in deep breaths. Mao, seemingly not caring where Tanaka's cock had just been, sucked his cock, devouring him, slurping on his shaft and head and balls. He let her do all the work until he finally reached his orgasm. He pulled out until only his head was in her mouth and shot his load onto her tongue.

Megan couldn't see if she was right about the size of his load, but soon found out as Mao approached, leaned over her and showed her the mouth full of cum. The man had shot a massive amount. Megan realized what was coming next as Mao leaned in and kissed her, letting the cum flow from her mouth into Megan's. The girls locked lips with Tanaka's cum flowing between their intertwined tongues. Mao lay on the bed and rolled Megan toward her so Megan was now on top. The cum all flowed into Mao's mouth once more. Then Mao sat up, holding the majority of the cum in her mouth. She motioned for Megan to swallow whatever she had left. Then Tanaka lay Megan down on her back and held her thighs to the bed. Mao spit the cum out onto Megan's bare pussy mound. Tanaka smiled broadly. Marking his territory again, Megan thought. Then Mao leaned in once more and licked the cum off Megan's body. She swallowed it, then licked Megan's pussy, suctioning her clit into her mouth. Megan got a sense of just how talented Mao was orally and why she was an elite cocksucker. Megan's body reacted almost immediately and she came yet again as Mao slurped and licked up and down her slit.

Megan was limp from the extended fucking and intense orgasms and put up no resistance as Tanaka once again contorted her body. He hogtied her and put the ball gag back in her mouth, a butt plug in her tender ass, and a vibrator in her pussy. He placed nipple clamps on both nipples and a dog collar around her neck. The nipple clamps attached to the collar via gold chains.

Tanaka, Rothman and Mao left, saying they were going to get a drink. She had been left alone for over an hour and wondered if they would all come back or only Rothman. Regardless, she was sure she would be fucked again before bed. She had no idea what time it was, but it had been a very long day. She hoped one more fuck and then some sleep were on the agenda. In the meantime, the vibrator pushed her to three more orgasms, but she was sore and raw and overstimulated. She needed a break that seemed to never be coming.

Finally she heard the door open and someone enter the suite. She heard two voices, both male, approaching the bedroom. To her dismay, she recognized neither voice. Who were these men? How did they get in here? What would they do to her? Was she in danger? She wondered if it was maintenance or room service and cringed at the humiliation of being found like this. That sounded like a move Mr. Rothman would make for sure.

While her mind whirled and her stomach churned, her body was quite still. Movement was difficult in her bonds, not to mention painful. She had no way to cover or protect herself. She had no control over whatever was about to happen.

"Fuck, look at that," she heard one of them say. Well, they saw her at least. The voice was that of younger man, she thought. He sounded impressed, but not surprised.

"Just like they said she was," the other voice said. It was deeper but still sounded like a younger man. "Hello slut," the second man said. "We don't know your name and don't need to. We have been told to call you whatever we want. Mr. Tanaka and Mr. Rothman sent us here to check on you. We work here at the hotel but that's all you need to know. We have a list of items we are to do. No harm will come to you, so you can relax."

"OK, first we need to know how many times you have cum since they left," the first man said. "I'm going to smack your ass until I reach the correct number. When I get to the right number, make as much noise as you can through that gag."

She tensed up in anticipation of the spanking. The first smack on her right ass cheek was quite firm. He wasn't playing around. But that was only one. She was tempted to lie and say that was it, but she felt like she was being tested. It was bad enough she had cum so many times without permission. What sort of punishment would await if she lied about it too? Besides, the hard smack on her ass still paled in comparison to much of the other torment her body had endured today.

The next slap came on her left ass cheek. "Bitch has been getting off," one of them laughed. The next slap was back on her right cheek and she moaned and groaned loudly, letting them know that was the magic number.

"Three," one of them said. "Send the text."

Megan still couldn't see their faces in her current position. She was feeling a little less scared now, knowing that these guys were communicating with Mr. Rothman and Mr. Tanaka. Odd that made her feel safe, given her current predicament, but she believed they wouldn't let any true harm come to her.

"OK, he says take the vibrator out of her pussy," one of them said. She pictured him reading a text from Tanaka or Rothman. "Don't mind if I do."

One of the men put one hand on her ass and stroked her pussy with the other, slowly reaching inside her, wiggling his fingers around, feeling her wetness and heat, before pulling out the small but mighty vibrator. Her tight pussy relinquished the device with a wet sucking sound.

"Fucking tight little cunt on this one," the guy said. He switched off the vibrator and tossed it aside.

"Now they want us to take the butt plug out and send them a picture of her asshole gaping," the other guy laughed. "These are some twisted old fucks, man."

One of the guys held Megan's reddened ass cheeks apart and the other gripped the end of the butt plug, slowly pulling it out. It was almost out, then he pushed it back in, fucking her asshole for a few strokes before finally pulling it out once and for all. They continued to hold her ass cheeks apart, admiring the gaping hole and taking the requested photos.

Megan felt totally humiliated and violated, being poked, prodded, examined, and photographed by two men she couldn't even see, but she was relieved to have the plug and vibrator out of her little holes. They had been abused and were raw from the intrusions. They needed a break, even though she feared it would be short lived.

"All right, masks on," one of the guys said. "They want us to completely untie her now except for the nipple clamps and collar." Megan felt the men working her bonds, untying her and helping her stretch out her aching limbs. They rolled her over and she saw them. They were both wearing full, plain masks. One was red and the other green, looking like guests at a very fucked-up Christmas party. Both men were around 6 feet tall and appeared to be fit in their hotel uniforms. By their hair, hands, and physiques, and voices, she guessed they were in their 20s. Probably young workers at the hotel, maybe kitchen or maintenance staff. She couldn't see their expressions, but watched their eyes through the narrow slits in the mask. They ogled her body and touched her at will. It was awkward, but they were freeing her of her bonds. That part felt wonderful. The last piece was the ball gag. Now, she wore the collar, nipple clamps and heels. All bonds, gags, and toys had been removed.

"Thank you," she said softly, still not entirely sure how thankful she should be. Their creepy masks unnerved her and she wriggled under their groping hands. One of them playfully pulled on the chains connecting her nipple clamps to the collar and she winced, letting out a whimper of pain. He laughed and did it again.

"You can get up and stretch your legs and use the bathroom," he told her.

"Thank you," she said. They both helped her to her feet and simultaneously slapped her ass as she gingerly walked away to the bathroom. She was sore in her pussy and ass, as well as her arms and legs. Her jaw ached from the ball gag. And her nipples were sore from the clamps. Unfortunately, the heels caused her breasts to bounce a little as she walked, adding to her discomfort.

In that moment of peace in the bathroom, she thought about Kasey. She pictured her sleeping peacefully in her own bed after a harmless day of work with Megan's dad. She probably gave Mick and Harry a blowjobs, then went home to Granderson. Megan's dad would pick her up in the morning for another benign, pain-free day at the office. She wasn't angry or jealous. In that moment she just wished she could talk to her dear friend. That they could lay in bed, whispering to each other, talking about the day's events. She needed Kasey. But what she had was Tanaka, Mao, Rothman, and two total strangers, all of whom seemed intent on testing her physical, mental and emotional limits. She reminded herself that she asked for this.

She had to take responsibility and see it through. She had never quit anything and she wasn't about to start now. Not that she really had much choice, but she felt better when she reminded herself that, in reality, all of this was her choice. She owned it. So whatever control she had relinquished was her choice, which, in an odd way, meant she was still in control in a manner of speaking. It was one of the mental games she played with herself. She had always been able to give herself pep talks, confirm her ability to push through things and ultimately excel. Focus on the positives. She was strong, smart, and learning by the minute. Plus, no matter her humiliation or discomfort, she had experienced a ton of amazing orgasms today. That wasn't a bad thing at all.

Physically, she was only mildly refreshed as she left the bathroom, but mentally she was locked in once more. Whatever was next, her attitude was bring it on. Challenge accepted.

The challenge, not surprisingly, was two large wagging cocks. These men were well hung, both 7 to 8 inches and thick. She was relieved when they told her the plan.

"Your, um, master, says you should give us both blowjobs," red mask said, holding up her phone so she could see the text from Rothman. She read it, verified it was Rothman, and nodded.

"Yes, sir," Megan smiled. "It will be my pleasure to suck your cocks. Thank you both for the opportunity. Would you like me to get on my knees?"

"No, balance on your heels," Red said.

"Yes, sir," Megan said, crouching down, bending her knees and balancing on her heels. Her eyes were at cock-level and he rubbed his cock on her face, jabbing it at her eyes and nose before sliding it into her willing mouth. She looked up at him as she focused on the head, licking and kissing it.

"Hungry little bitch, ain't she?" Green said.

"I think I know her favorite food," Red nodded. "Fuck, she's good."