Megan and Kyle Pt. 01

Story Info
Megan starts a job as a personal assistant.
5.1k words
4.58
16.4k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfan2112
mfan2112
164 Followers

"Kyle, hey you there?"

"Uh...oh... sorry lost in thought, Carol. What's up?" I said.

"Kyle, you were staring at your monitor for 5 minutes. Well longer probably. I have been standing in your office door for 5 minutes watching you and you have not moved. No looking out the window, nothing. You ok?"

"Yeah, fine"

"No, you are not fine, Kyle I have known you for too long since you were a little boy when I started working for your dad. Now, what's up?" Carol is right, she knows me better than I want to admit. She was the office manager when I was little and as the company grew became my dad's executive admin. When he passed and I took over, she postponed her retirement to help with the transition. She was there to keep things going that awful day last August when my pregnant wife was killed in a car crash. I don't know how the company would have survived without her.

"I don't know Carol" I'm looking at the floor "maybe I need a vacation or something. I am just exhausted."

"Vacation yes, but you need more than a vacation, you need some help around your house. And you need to cut back some of your hours here. Working 80+ hours a week and no help at home is no good. You probably don't realize how much you relied upon Emily, but you did. I can't help you at home, but maybe we can get you a housekeeper or something. Someone to do your grocery shopping, laundry, see that you eat better than you are. I've noticed how much fast food you are getting lately. You are going to have a heart attack like your dad, just at a younger age."

I nod my head feebly in response. "Ok, you're right. I try and do too much. You know me, 'give me the ball coach,' I don't delegate as well as I should."

"Can I find you some help? I have an ad drafted already..."

"Thanks, Carol"

"Good, now go home, get something healthy to eat tonight, and get some rest will ya?"

"Yes ma'am"

The next day I was walking back to my office from the manufacturing floor and glanced down the hall by the front door just as Carol was saying goodbye to a young lady. The lady leaves and Carol starts to walk back to my office.

"Who was that I asked"

"I think I just found your housekeeper. A college student named Megan Cooper. She goes to a small private university across town and is looking for work. She is one of the unfortunate kids being impacted by the athletic department scandal there. She just lost her soccer scholarship. Trying to figure out how to make ends meet. I've checked a few references all good and she has a really good head on her shoulders." Carol is known in the organization as a really good judge of character.

"You're trying to tell me you found someone, checked their references, and interviewed them in less than 24 hours?"

"Well, I have been worried about you for a while Kyle. I put the ad out last week. I only booked the interview yesterday. I just had to get you to say yes."

"You're a sneak Carol. Good job, you are right I do need help"

"Good, admitting you have a problem is a good first step. I cleared your calendar a bit Friday afternoon. I am going to come over to your place around 3:30 and Megan will meet us at 4. I blocked your calendar off starting at 3 so you can get home in time."

"Thanks, Carol."

As usual, I was a few minutes behind Friday afternoon, when I pulled up to the house. The clock said 3:35. Carol was waiting for me. She comes into my house with two sacks of groceries. "I know you probably don't have much in your kitchen. I thought we would have her prepare you dinner as part of the interview process. She was known on her high school soccer team as a bit of a cook. I talked to her coach who spoke highly of her by the way. Just so you know I plan to be around for the first part, but then leave you two to dinner. Her is her resume and some notes I make on the background check calls I made."

"You expect me to have dinner with a strange woman, a prospective employee I might remind you, alone in my house? That does not look good Carol. She has to be 15 years younger than me."

"Kyle, I know you are first and foremost a respectful gentleman. Two, you have said when others tried to set you up that it was still too soon for you. Besides, shortly into our interview the other day I knew the two of you would hit it off. Oh, in case you wonder, she's 19."

"Sounds like you are trying to set me up, Carol."

Just then the doorbell rings. Carol opens it up. "Ms. Cooper, nice to meet you again. Please come in. Mr. Wells will join us in the living room."

I stand up when they enter the room. Megan is wearing a green cowl neck Irish wool sweater, a black pencil skirt, and gladiator sandals whose heels raise her 5"2" frame up a good 4 inches. I still stand a foot taller than her. I can see the tone on her legs from years of running up and down a soccer pitch. The thick wool sweater tried to hide her large tits, but you could tell this girl was stacked.

"Ms. Cooper, this is Kyle Wells, the owner of the company I work for. Kyle, this is Megan Cooper."

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Wells."

"Please call me Kyle, Megan. Mr. Wells is my father."

"Sounds good Kyle"

We chatted a while about roles, responsibilities, expectations, and the like. Typical interview stuff. Carol was right, Megan and I have very compatible personalities. I am going to like working with this young lady. Carol looks at her watch, oh my we have been here a while. I need to get going, Kyle can you show Ms. Cooper the kitchen and you can get going on dinner. I got all the ingredients you asked for Ms. Cooper.

"Thank you, Carol." Megan and I head to the kitchen.

"Wow, this is a nice kitchen." Megan looked all-around at the sight of a large professional kitchen.

"Well, this is what you get when you own a restaurant supply company. When we built the house, we liked to entertain, and my late wife was quite a cook, so we put in a big kitchen." Megan takes a survey starts to pull out a couple of pots and pans. I give her some help finding stuff in a strange kitchen.

"I would like to thank you for this opportunity to work for you, Kyle. I think this will work well with my school schedule. I have classes in the morning but need some work now. I just lost my scholarship and not sure how I am going to pay for next semester."

"What happened?"

"I was on the soccer team at the U, but with the scandal, all our scholarships got pulled and the conference put the team in the penalty box for two years. The uni is honoring my scholarship for the rest of this term, but after that, I am on my own. I don't like it, but that's how it is and how it's going to be. So, I have to find some money if I want to stay. My family does ok, my dad is a sheriff's deputy, but mom has health issues and can't work. I still live at home to save money, so that helps a bit." As she says this, I notice she is doing quite a good job at dinner. I take a minute to soak in the sights. What an ass, firm, good size, but not too big. The tight skirt shows it off. Toned legs, yes, I can tell she is active. She turns around about to ask me something and notices me checking her out. She smiles, I notice her look at me up and down. I am still in my work clothes, charcoal dress pants, and a button-down shirt. As she moved about the kitchen, she comes close, and her hand brushes down my arm and shudder a moment. I feel the electricity between us and I notice I need to shift myself as I am at full mast. In no time, she had whipped up a nice chicken parmesan over a bed of pasta, a side of veggies, and a nice salad.

"What do you like to drink? I have sparkling water, orange juice, Coke. I probably shouldn't offer but I do have a nice Pinot Gris I can open."

"Oh, that sounds good, I like wine"

I grab a couple of glasses and the bottle, "can you grab the corkscrew, it is in the drawer next to you?" I notice she smirks when I say screw, I like this kid. I open the bottle and fill our glasses. We take the wine and the dinner and head to the kitchen table. "No need to be all formal tonight. The kitchen table is fine."

"It's getting warm in here; I probably shouldn't have worn a wool sweater." I glance at her chest, wow, either a large C or a D cup, I think.

"So, Kyle, tell me a bit about yourself. Carol said you used to play ball."

"I did, I was a cornerback at State, back in the years they made their great run, then spent a year the pros. I was not good enough to get drafted but did get an undrafted free agent deal and made the team on the practice squad. When the backup cornerback went down with an injury in week two, I got the call and played in 6 games before tearing my ACL. I spent the rest of the season on the sidelines, but the team respected me, how I did my best to help the secondary while rehabbing, and the team was kind enough to invite me to the big game and cheer on my team to victory. I was even given a ring. But the injury never quite healed right and after a brief stint on the practice team again I was cut. That was the end of my football career. Given the chance though, I would do it all again."

"Wow, all I did was win the state girls soccer tournament for four years."

"A four-peat, that is pretty special, not many people can say that."

"Thank you, it was a lot of hard work to win those games."

"That makes it even more special to win then. Speaking of work, are you available to start tomorrow? As you can see there is a ton of stuff that needs doing around here, and it would probably be best if I was around to guide you a bit, at least to let you know where stuff is."

"What time should I be here?"

How does 9:30 sound? And please, dress comfortably, I am a fairly relaxed guy around the house." We pick up our dinner stuff and take it to the kitchen. I help her clean up; I was enjoying having another person in the house. The fact she was a 19-year-old coed, with big tits, didn't hurt. "Would you like some more wine? I would hate to have this bottle just sit."

"That would be nice Kyle, thank you." I refill our glasses and lead her to the living room. Even though I slightly suggest she sit in the comfy chair, she just slid right next to me on the couch. I didn't complain.

"Doesn't a girl like you have a hot date on a Friday night like this"

"Normally I would, but my girlfriend and I broke up a couple of weeks ago, and, now with my needing money, looking for work is more important."

Girlfriend??? Crap, a hottie in my house and she plays for the other team. Just my luck. "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she was on the team with me and, it just kind of happened. But she met the running back a couple of weeks ago." She giggles. "It's ok, I had a boyfriend in high school for three years. It was a fun experience with her, but boys have something girls don't." I feel her hand start to caress my thigh and she flashed that million-dollar smile again.

She looks deep into my eyes and starts to draw close. I run my fingers through her blond hair. It is soft and silky. I notice her ears have a couple of studs in them. I love her freckles, her button nose, and those dimples are to die for. I set my glass down and lean forward. Our lips touch and her hands start to rub my side and chest.

She moves her hands all over my shirt and works her way down to my pants. It has been a long time since anyone touched me down there. I was about ready to explode, and she had not even touched me yet. She starts to rub my cock through my pants and look at me with inquisitive eyes as if asking if this was ok. I nod yes, and she starts to unzip my pants. I stand up and undo my belt buckle and my cock springs out through the fly of my boxers. My 7 ½ inches stick straight out. She grabs it looking pleased. She says it's bigger than her old boyfriend's. She proceeds to begin stroking it and checking it out.

While she does, I begin to caress her right breast through her sweater. I can feel her bra and stiff nipples underneath. So firm and certainly real, and I think I might have underestimated their size. I feel her lips kiss the head of my cock. They are warm and wet. Her tongue starts to swirl around the head. Flicking the underside of my cock's head with her tongue, it spasms up and down. I am not going to last long. "MMMMM" I moan. "I am not going to last long" her mouth starts to go up and down my shaft.

I grasp her head and pull it into my crotch. I hear her moan a bit as she is grasping her tit and squeezing. My ass tightens "I'm going to cum." Her hands grab my ass and hold me in her mouth. She is not letting go. I cum in her mouth with months of pent up juice. She starts to gag a bit but stays on me collecting it all in her mouth. Then she pulls off carefully and I see her swallow it all. She smiles and winks at me. "I can tell you needed that"

Just then her phone rings. "Hi Mom, Yeah I got the job and just started. About done and will be home soon. I will tell you the details when I get home. Wrapping things up now. See you in a bit. Bye."

No, we can't stop now I think to myself.

"I should get going, otherwise my folks will start wondering about me. Don't worry, I won't tell my folks everything. See you tomorrow at 9:30?"

"Yes, looking forward to it" I walk her to the door, and she gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for the job and the wine. I look forward to getting to know you." She gives my cock one last squeeze and heads home.

**********

I'm sitting in my office the next morning drinking my coffee and reading some emails. I glance up and see a sheriff's car pulled into my driveway. Great, now what? Last time this happened my life turned upside down. But out of the passenger seat pops Megan, and then I remember she said her dad is a cop. Turns out he is the same sheriff who came to my house to deliver the bad news about the accident many months ago. I head out the front door to greet them in the driveway.

"I remember you, Mr. Wells, I hope you are doing better than the last time we met," he says.

"Dad was getting ready to go on shift and thought he would give me a ride here, better than walking a mile up here from our place" chimed Megan. "Well dad, I think Kyle has a bunch of work for me to do, so I had better get going."

"Well I have to get to the station now, are you able to get home ok Megan?"

"Yes, yes dad, I'm 19 and an adult now I can take care of myself." Megan smiles and gives her dad a peck on the cheek. She grabs a day pack out of the squad car and turns towards the house.

As we go inside, she watches her dad pull away and then turns to me, throws her arms around my neck, and pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss. I feel her hands stroking the back of my neck as her titties press into my chest. My left hand is caressing her ass and feeling the outline of her panties as my right hand enjoys her back. I detect the outline of a racerback style bra. My cock starts to come to attention in my jeans. Damnit, I am going to have to shift.

After a minute we come up for air. "I thought he would never leave. I bet the first thing he does when he gets to the station is run a background check on you. He can be so protective."

"Would you have it any other way? It's evident that he loves you and wants the best for you. A good father wants that for his princess."

Megan brings me back by gently placing her hand on my crotch and softly says "First we work, then we play. Where should I start?" With that, she kicks her flip flops off and starts to move around the house surveying what needs to be done. She is dressed for housework, grey sweatpants, a hoodie emblazoned with the local university athletic department logo, and a matching ball cap. Her shoulder-length hair pulled into a ponytail sticking out the back of the cap. Her pink socks though belie the total aura of a jock and show there is a girl in there busting out to be a woman.

I give her a tour of the house. In the master bedroom, she sees a large framed photograph of a redhead in a wedding dress. "Was this your wife?"

"Yes, this is Emily. We met when we were 15. She stayed with me all through college and I proposed to her on the field after we won the big game. We were married that summer. We were married 9 years when the accident happened."

The room is silent for a moment and we move on. Soon she is taking care of the house while I head to my office to get caught up on emails and work. After what feels like just a few minutes she pops her head into my office to check on me. I brought you some lunch as she brings in a sandwich and sparkling water. I look at my clock, wow, where did 4 hours go? "Thanks, shall we head out to the patio?" I watch her ass swaying back and forth as we head out. Gone is her hoodie and I enjoy the sight of her tits in the white tee shirt she was sporting. I can tell she is has taken off her bra.

"I like you as well Kyle, I felt a great vibe when I walked in the first time and feel very at home with you. I think I will like working here." I notice Megan nipples sticking out. It looks like she has big ones to go with her big tits. What a sight!

"I need to go take care of something for a few minutes, why don't you pour us some wine?" There was that smile and her eyes said get ready! But I was not ready for what came next. When she returned to the living room, she was not wearing her sweats but had slipped into a black and red satin bra, matching garter & G string panties with a pair of black seamed stocking with little dots on them. She had a pair of black stiletto pumps that screamed FUCK ME. My cock, which was already getting hard in anticipation jumped to harder than a diamond in a split second.

"You like?" She bats her eyelashes a bit, I notice she put on a bit of mascara and makeup. Instead of a cute tom girl ready to run you ragged on the soccer pitch, here was a beautiful young woman. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to hers. Our lips touched and we embraced like we were lovers who had not seen each other for months.

I lead her to the couch where she promptly sat on my lap facing me. Our tongues intertwined and she rubbed her hands through my hair. Meantime I was caressing her back and ass. Eventually, I moved one had to the small of her back to hold her in place and moved my other to her breast. So firm, but so soft. It filled my hand like it was made for it. Megan moaned loudly and began to grind her mound against my groin.

I began to trace her nipple with my finger and then began to rub it between my finger and thumb. I could begin to smell her wetness as she got more aroused. "don't forget the other one" she panted between moans. I leaned her back a bit and tugged her cup below her magnificent titty and began to suck on it. "Oh Kyle, that feels WONDERFUL!" she shuddered a bit.

I suggested we move to my bedroom and proceeded to lead her there. "We have a problem now mister," she said with a smirk. "you have too many clothes on, let me help you get more comfortable." I let her help me remove my clothes. I scooped her up and laid her in the middle of the bed where my hands started to rub her inner thighs. What little fabric there was to her panties was soaking wet and smelt wonderful. I would occasionally let a finger brush her mound, and every time I would hear her sharp intake of air. After a few minutes of teasing her like this, I placed my full hand over her mount ad began to gently massage it. "Don't stop, god please don't stop" I began to apply a bit more pressure to her mound and slipped a finger over hit clit and began to gently rub. Her back lifted and her body began to shake and quiver. Her moaning was now loud and fast pace. "I'm cumming!" she yelled, and she shook all over. "Oh my god, that was the best orgasm I ever had!" she said after she recovered. "Better than my high school boyfriend or my girlfriend from the soccer team. Where did you learn to do that?"

mfan2112
mfan2112
164 Followers
12